Shaman
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: AW: Arabs and Iranians

Quote Originally Posted by Skyht View Post
    @Pro-Alpine

You might have been to Iran Turk, but if you were searching for blond people, you had a false target. Blond people a very seldom in Tehran, I personally have seen two blond Cro-Magnoids when I was in Shiraz for two days, that was all.
    I was not searching for blond people; I simply haven't seen any except colored Hair of some high society Iranian women on the Mellat Street.

@Pro-Alpine
    The curly hear was because it was fashion in that period, Assyrians and Babylonians had them to and as masters of all middle eastern people the Persian accepted that these royal symbols. Persians had normally long wavy hear.
    Interesting that you can follow fashion so deep in the history. Do you think it is scientific what you say?

@Pro-Alpine
    You are a Turk, either you are a bright variant and descendant of Asiatic Greeks and other IE people (Lydian or Iranic for example) living in today Turkey, thus you look European despite thinking being a Turk. The European look can also come from the so called "European-Turks" of the Osman period.
    Or you are the descendant of some pre-IE Anatolian people, some Armenoid or round-skulled middle-eastern/Caucasus-Caucasian variant. Or a mongoloid real Turk with those typical traits.
    I do not agree, we did not mix up with Greeks or Armenians, due to religious reasons. There is very less mixture in Balkan and Anatolia just in south east of Turkey with Semitics and mix race of Kurds.

If we mixed with Greeks and we became "lighter", then why Greeks the "original element" which made us lighter are quite darker than us?
    No! No mixture that kind gentleman.

I also advice you to go deep in the history of Skyts, and look what race they were, their head forms some Scythian names in old Greek chronicles (all were proto Turkic names). In deed Turks were the real Skyts who ruled some Iranian tribes and gave them the name Skyt (=iskit). Like Germanic Franks did the same with Celtic Galians.

@Pro-Alpine
    Iranic people living in Iran on the other hand are mainly much more Europid and IE anyway, their skin colors might be darker since they didn’t live at the Altai Mountains 1500 years ago, but from their stature, skull shape and culture they are clearly relatives of today’s IE European Europids.
    Persians are from Indo branch of Europids. More Close to Peshtus and Pakistanis than west Europeans. Language and race should not be mixed up. Because if we do that mistake Afrikaan speaking Zulus are also relative to Dutch, which is absurd.
    Those are all manipulated, political race theories which have no anthropological value.
    Like if some Persians would love to be blond, please let them color their hair, but it does not make them Nordics or so.

@Pro-Alpine
    Original Turks on the other had no connection to the IE and Europid people. They only recently came to Europe and only very recently have started to claim connections to IE people.
    Again you mix up the language with race. There is no Indo European Race but a group of IE languages.
    Turks are Europid (Turanoid Branch, East Alpine variant) but they are not Indo-European speakers.

@Pro-Alpine
    The very word Turanian has in fact nothing to do with Turks, Turan is the land of Tur of the Iranic mythology (IE), he appears in Germanic mythology as Thorburn and he was the mythological ancestor of the Tocharian’s (Tor/Tur), the IE people of the east closely connected to the Germans.
    So why are you Turks using that name ?
    Lack of knowledge or targeted disinformation what you say above. I hope the 1st one, because this is to correct other not.

Tur is the land of Turanians in Iranian Sagas this is correct. In Iranian was fighting the Turanian King Afrasiayab (=Alp Er Tunga in Turkish), he lost the war and then he killed him with poison. He was a Saka (Skyt) King of Turks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrasiab

Or you can see Culture ministry page of Republic of Turkey

http://www.kultur.gov.tr/EN/BelgeGos...378E39D910E761

It is very interesting to make the similarity between Tran and Thorburn but being not able to see the similarity with Turk and Turan.

Also you say Tocharians are closely connected to Germans. My comment is that having some blond elements does not make anyone German.

Last Online
    Monday, June 7th, 2010 @ 05:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Post-Aryan CM
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Baden-Wuerttemberg Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

AW: Arabs and Iranians

@Ergenekon

Do you think it is scientific what you say?
    The things I claim here on Skadi has always a scientific base be sure on that.

I was not searching for blond people; I simply haven't seen any except colored Hair of some high society Iranian women on the Mellat Street.
    As said Blond people are rare in Iran and mostly Cro-Magnid than Nordic. Thus you don’t need to find blond people to accept why parts of the Iranian population are descendants of IE Aryans.

What some Tehran woman do is as important as what some Istanbul woman do.

Interesting that you can follow fashion so deep in the history. Do you think it is scientific what you say?
    Of course, I have studied the relevant sources for such claims. I will show you on this example how to create the base for such claims.

I have several points and cross them with each other then I come to a conclusion.
    In this case I have to following points:

1: Comparing hair and beard traits of Assyrian and Babylonian Monarchs with those of the Persians show that they are nearly identical. The Persians were the successors of the Assyrians in the middle east and thus copied these Royal traits.

2: In the Avesta, the Iranians called the Arabs in some instanced the "wooly-haired demons". Thus Iranians had not this Afro-Semitic trait.

3: Herodoteus tells us that one clear Persian trait were their long hear, Semitic curly hear make long hear very unlikely.

4: The Sasanians, the second known Persian Dynasty after the Achaemenids, had long wavy hears from what we can see (Shapur's stature for example)

These were the four known sources out of my head for that claim. And that made my able to claim something about the ancient fashion of the Persians.

I do not agree, we did not mix up with Greeks or Armenians, due to religious reasons.
    Explain. Mixing is not the only point here, don’t forget assimilation trough elite-dominance.

If we mixed with Greeks and we became "lighter", then why Greeks the "original element" which made us lighter are quite darker than us?
    No! No mixture that kind gentleman.
    I'm not talking about darker or not, it’s well possible that invading Turks were brighter than Greeks and Japanese were probably too.
    This explains nothing.

I also advice you to go deep in the history of Skyts, and look what race they were, their head forms some Scythian names in old Greek chronicles (all were proto Turkic names).
    I'm already pretty deep into it, you don’t have to worry. We have from Herodotus some very old Scythian names and some of those (those of monarchs) have even the word Arya- as base (King Ariantas, King Ariapeithes), thus it is proven that at least "western" Scythians were IE and even Aryan.

There are some Turkish circles which are claiming such things as you do but nobody is taking them seriously except some people in Turkey.
    Type Scythian in google picture search and look at their artefacts, you will see long headed IE Europid people, no slitish eyes or small statue as Turks have.

In deed Turks were the real Skyts who ruled some Iranian tribes and gave them the name Skyt (=iskit).
    There were some proto-Turks among central Asian Scyths, this makes them not Turkish. Their Mythologie was for example clearly Aryan but because their territory reached the Altai, parts of the Proto-Turks came under their control. Iranians and Indians called the Scythians Saka, it had originally nothing to do with "iskit".

Persians are from Indo branch of Europids. More Close to Peshtus and Pakistanis than west Europeans.
    Explain "Pakistanis". Pakistan was established 50 years ago, before that there were only Pashtuns, Baloochs and Punjabis. This is the border of Indian and Iranian people only after "Pakistan" Muslim Indians from all around the country came there.

And what has this to do with our discussion?

Language and race should not be mixed up. Because if we do that mistake Afrikaan speaking Zulus are also relative to Dutch, which is absurd.
    You think Persians learned their IE language from Indians or Slavs ? If yes, this does not work with the linguistical information we have.

Your example is furthermore not relevant, don’t forget that Turkey is a prime example for a country were completely different and mixed people talk the same language and have built a pseudo nationalism on this.

Like if some Persians would love to be blond, please let them color their hair, but it does not make them Nordics or so.
    You are on Skadi my friend, go and as some of the Germanics here if darker Iranid and Irano-Nordoid is more Europid or even a IE relative compared to a Uigur Turk or a Turanid Oghuz Turkey Turk with their typical slitish eyes, also if they have a lighter skin colour.
    Skin colour alone wont help in anthropology, a real Persian don’t has to be blond to be more Indo-Germanic that a blond Turanoid Turk.

Again you mix up the language with race. There is no Indo European Race but a group of IE languages.
    Both, there are IE languages and IE people as a Europid branch, there are some characteristics which the IE people shared racially compared to most other Europids. One of these characteristics is a dolichocephalic head form, Semites, Sumerians and Uralids were/are example for Europid people which didn't have that trait while the Indo-Germans had them. That Aryan was a term for racial traits is proven.

Turks are Europid (Turanoid Branch, East Alpine variant) but they are not Indo-European speakers.
    Turkey Turks are also called Armenoids and its Anatolian form but there are also Cromagnoid Turks for example.

Thus you better say original Turks or central Asian Turks, if not one can confuse this with the people of the state Turkey. Turanoid Turkrmens from Turkmenistan are a pretty original form of Turks, but a part has mixed with long-headed Iranian people. Turanoids are Uralo-Altaic people a hybrid between Europids and Mongoloids, clearly nothing what a Europid could accept as Europid. The base for the Turks might have been Uralid people after one theory and however it was, real Turanoid Turks can be labelled as a racial mixed hybrid, its clearly NOT a Europid subrace.

Tur is the land of Turanians in Iranian Sagas this is correct.
    Tur is the brother of the mythological father of the Iranians and Turan is his land (like Iran is the ladd of Ir-->Er-->Ari-->Aryans).

In Iranian was fighting the Turanian King Afrasiayab (=Alp Er Tunga in Turkish), he lost the war and then he killed him with poison. He was a Saka (Skyt) King of Turks.
    Do you have a proof for this nonesense ? Show me that this story was not made on the basis of Iranian legends and pseudo-science and we can talk about this typical Turkish nonsense.

Afrasyab has nothing to do with "Alpertunga", you better stop making such ridiculous claims and come on with facts.

Apparently you think that Afrasyab sounds similar to Alptertunga and thus came to this silly conclusion.

But did you know that Afrasyab is only the post-Arabic conquest development of the original Avestian Faranrasyan ?
    How do you want to connect Faranrasyan to Alpertunga in an etymological way ?

Give me a source on that, something that does not come from some Turkish pseudo scientist but from a internationally recognized institute, because you can explain to no one what linguistically changes made Faranrasyan to Alpertunga.

There is no Scythian king known as "Alpertunga" and Turks only appeared around 200 B.C.

Or you can see Culture ministry page of Republic of Turkey

http://www.kultur.gov.tr/EN/BelgeGos...378E39D910E761
    Culture ministry of a state like Turkey are no useful sources, I see nothing scientific there. Your Wiki source is linking to the Turkish culture ministry and thus worthless.

It is very interesting to make the similarity between Tran and Thorburn but being not able to see the similarity with Turk and Turan.
    Look we have a IE Iranian Myths about Tur.

We have an IE Germanic Myths about Thorburn, beside other connections.

Then we have the lost IE Tocharian people, also called the Torcharian people, closely connected to Germans while living in the extreme east of the IE world in eastern central Asia.

And then there are the Turks a alien Uralo-Altaic people, racially half Mongoloid and with no connection to the IE Mythological world and no source talking about Tur prior to the Iranian Shahname epic.

Its up to you how I should judge about Tur/Thorburn.

Also you say Tocharians are closely connected to Germans. My comment is that having some blond elements does not make anyone German.
    You should again cross the sources, Tocharians had a high number of blond people, thats one point, but the other you don’t know is that their language is closer to Germanic languages than to close Iranian ones, a proof for a original Germanic origin. Germanic or Mythological Thorburnian origin while Thorburn was the brother of Eraj (ancestor of Iranians).

I hope you come up with sources because I have never seen a Turk talking about these things and later being able to prove them.
    636 A.D Rostam Eran-Sepahbod:

"Lineage and skill will garner no respect,
    Men will be mutual thieves and have no shame,
    What's hidden will be worse than what is known,
    and stony-hearted kings will seize the throne.
    A misbegotten slave will rule the earth,
    Greatness and lineage will have no worth,
    No one will keep his word…

Then Persians will live together side by side
    with Turks and Arabs, mixed far and wide...
    The three will blur, as if they were the same..."

Last Online
    Sunday, February 5th, 2012 @ 02:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Med + Baskid
    Politics
    Atlanticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Re: Arabs and Iranians

Quote Originally Posted by Skyht
    Both, there are IE languages and IE people as a Europid branch, there are some characteristics which the IE people shared racially compared to most other Europids. One of these characteristics is a dolichocephalic head form, Semites, Sumerians and Uralids were/are example for Europid people which didn't have that trait while the Indo-Germans had them. That Aryan was a term for racial traits is proven.
    That's simply not true, there's not an Indo-European sub-racial type. Dolichocephalism can't be considered an "aryan" trait, it is just ridiculous, there are millions of Dinarid and Alpinoid Indo-European speakers in Europe who are absolutely brachycephalic, and there are millions of Berberid and Arabid Hammite and Semite speakers who are perfectly dolichocepahlic.

Where is it proven that Aryan was a term for racial traits? Please show some evidence/sources. It is possible that some IE invaders in Greater Iran and India called themselves Aryans, but this would just be restricted to the aristocracy, and most of the invaders would identify themselves with their caste (Brahman, Kshatria, Vayshia).

I fully agree with Ergenekon, linguistic groups shouldn't be mixed with races, and please "aryan migrationism" (in Europe) theories are almost dead due to genetic evidence.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Post-Aryan CM
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

@Galaico

That's simply not true, there's not an Indo-European sub-racial type. Dolichocephalism can't be considered an "aryan" trait, it is just ridiculous, there are millions of Dinarid and Alpinoid Indo-European speakers in Europe who are absolutely brachycephalic, and there are millions of Berberid and Arabid Hammite and Semite speakers who are perfectly dolichocepahlic.
    As said, I have reasons to believe that dolichocephalism was a trait of proto-Indo-Europeans but that also other Europids had dolichocephalic head-form. While I agree that there was not one IE subrace, it is simply so that the base type was either Cromagid or more long headed, whether Med, Nordid or Iranid is not of importance. I'm not claiming that PIE people were one strict racial group, but there were some common traits.

We also don’t know anything about possible forgotten IE migrations, especially when talking about Arabids or north Africans, the basic IE migration chronology is still not a 100% proven model.

Where is it proven that Aryan was a term for racial traits?
    I can give you a few points, in the Rigveda, Indra won over his enemy’s with his "white friends", a likely hint to the Aryan invasion into India.
    The Persian king Darius first listed all his known ancestors after saying that he is of the Aryan race/linage.
    This are the two points which I have out of my head at the moment.

Basically one can witness from archaeological finds that "native" middle-eastern Europids had shorter heads than nearly all IE people (while ignoring the Hittites).

It is possible that some IE invaders in Greater Iran and India called themselves Aryans, but this would just be restricted to the aristocracy, and most of the invaders would identify themselves with their caste (Brahman, Kshatria, Vayshia).
    Why only Aristocracy ? We have ancient sources like the Avesta at hand and in that they talk about Iranians, Indo-Germanic relatives (in the Avesta Iranians, Turanians and Salem/west Aryans) and non-Iranians. Iranian=Aryan and thus there were Aryan people migrating into what is now known as Iran.

I fully agree with Ergenekon, linguistic groups shouldn't be mixed with races, and please "aryan migrationism" (in Europe) theories are almost dead due to genetic evidence.
    I also basically agree on this, but still it should never be ignored. I don’t claim that IE people came from outside of Europe but a south-Russian/east-European homeland is the best theory available until now. Not everywhere, where IE languages are spoken in Europe, a genetic connection must be evident and still it is possible that other populations have a genetic connection. Genetic science will develop and then we can come to an conclusion, at the moment its to soon imo and afaik.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 5th, 2012 @ 02:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Med + Baskid
    Politics
    Atlanticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

As said, I have reasons to believe that dolichocephalism was a trait of proto-Indo-Europeans but that also other Europids had dolichocephalic head-form. While I agree that there was not one IE subrace, it is simply so that the base type was either Cromagid or more long headed, whether Med, Nordid or Iranid is not of importance. I'm not claiming that PIE people were one strict racial group, but there were some common traits.
    Well, you might have a point there. It is possible that the descendants of the Kurgan culture (proto-IE?) were of a Corded type, perhaps Robust Mediterranoid, proto-Nordid or even Irano-Nordoid. All of them dolichocephalic.

We also don’t know anything about possible forgotten IE migrations, especially when talking about Arabids or north Africans, the basic IE migration chronology is still not a 100% proven model.
    Well IMO, the only IE migrations that took place were those in the areas around the Black Sea in Europe, and massive migrations to parts of Greater Iran and Greater India. Perhaps slight influence in Anatolia and the Middle East, but never more than a 5% (according to R1a).

I can give you a few points, in the Rigveda, Indra won over his enemy’s with his "white friends", a likely hint to the Aryan invasion into India.
    The Persian king Darius first listed all his known ancestors after saying that he is of the Aryan race/linage.
    This are the two points which I have out of my head at the moment.
    I agree that IE "Aryans" invaded the India and Iran, but only those who were part of the aristocracy, named themselves "Aryans", Iran was probably named after the Royal family, as the Iranians as such, identified themselves as Persians, Medes, atc. Aristocracy has its own roots in "Arya" - Arysto-cracy.

I also basically agree on this, but still it should never be ignored. I don’t claim that IE people came from outside of Europe but a south-Russian/east-European homeland is the best theory available until now. Not everywhere, where IE languages are spoken in Europe, a genetic connection must be evident and still it is possible that other populations have a genetic connection. Genetic science will develop and then we can come to an conclusion, at the moment its to soon imo and afaik.
    Fully agreed.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Saturday, June 11th, 2016 @ 12:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    CM-Atlantidish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Galaico View Post
    I agree that IE "Aryans" invaded the India and Iran, but only those who were part of the aristocracy, named themselves "Aryans", Iran was probably named after the Royal family, as the Iranians as such, identified themselves as Persians, Medes, atc. Aristocracy has its own roots in "Arya" - Arysto-cracy.
    There must have been more than a mere elite of Aryans. A warrior aristocracy needs its rank and file, and even nobles must have been of a considerable number to fill a land as wide as Iran. The huge number of nonPersian Iranian languages must have come from a solid demographic base. I remain suspicious of the proposition that an elite can acculturate a huge territory without at least a handful of representatives in near enough every sizeable settlement. Once this stage has led to a further consolidation, you can begin to encroach on the peripheries more effectively, but the depth of difference between Kurds, Farsi, Tats, Lurs, Mazanderani and Bakhtiari etc. seem deeper than this.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Post-Aryan CM
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

@Galaico

True Aristocracy comes from Arya and several other Greek names and terms too, the Greeks knew that Persians and Scythians were their distant relatives its all embedded in their und the Iranian mythology.

The Iranian people formed the nobility in Iran among other Iranian people such as the Medes and even Scythians. But calling the Iranian people a low number of Aristocrats doesn't work imo. Persians were not a small Aryan tribe that later made up the elite and aristocracy, they and the Medes f.e, were people. compared to non-IE inhabitants they might have only made up one half or quarter but their numbers were large.
    In all Iranian dynasties (up to the Sasanids), Persian or better "Aryans" formed elite military contingents of thousands of soldiers beside non-Aryan contingents.
    So the number of original Persians was not that low that they only formed the aristocracy and beside Persians other Aryans also hold high positions such as Medes, Bactrian’s and even Scythians (Achaemenid/Hachamanish period), so beside the Aryan Persians there were other Aryan people. I'm not agreeing with Iranians who claim that all people of Iran were Iranian people but aristocracy is simply too strict.

Similar to the Macedons or Spartans, Persians fought so many wars against so many enemies in the past that their number (and the numbers of other Aryan/Iranian people) became low compared to other people living in Iran. But in the past their number was relatively large compared to non-Iranian inhabitants of the Iranian plateu.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 11th, 2007 @ 09:28 PM
    Subrace
    martian
    Country
    Other Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

@Galaico

True Aristocracy comes from Arya and several other Greek names and terms too, the Greeks knew that Persians and Scythians were their distant relatives its all embedded in their und the Iranian mythology.

The Iranian people formed the nobility in Iran among other Iranian people such as the Medes and even Scythians. But calling the Iranian people a low number of Aristocrats doesn't work imo. Persians were not a small Aryan tribe that later made up the elite and aristocracy, they and the Medes f.e, were people. compared to non-IE inhabitants they might have only made up one half or quarter but their numbers were large.
    In all Iranian dynasties (up to the Sasanids), Persian or better "Aryans" formed elite military contingents of thousands of soldiers beside non-Aryan contingents.
    So the number of original Persians was not that low that they only formed the aristocracy and beside Persians other Aryans also hold high positions such as Medes, Bactrian’s and even Scythians (Achaemenid/Hachamanish period), so beside the Aryan Persians there were other Aryan people. I'm not agreeing with Iranians who claim that all people of Iran were Iranian people but aristocracy is simply too strict.

Similar to the Macedons or Spartans, Persians fought so many wars against so many enemies in the past that their number (and the numbers of other Aryan/Iranian people) became low compared to other people living in Iran. But in the past their number was relatively large compared to non-Iranian inhabitants of the Iranian plateu.
    When we reconsider what we know about ancient iranians, several points shine through. Persepolis is paradise, ancient iran culture is very impressive. Iranians used clover to feed their horses, depending on a very long agricultural tradition persians had stronger horses and therefore a stronger defence against steppe nomads. Later sarmatians dissolved as they lacked central authority.
    What we know abut their physical types is, precisely, sarmatians and schytians were low vaulted celtic nordics, the iranoafgan is a high vaulted mediterranean. Visigodo even metions about a brachycephal sarmatian type among bulgarians, a type, probably, which is not sarmatian at all, therefore brings more confusion than explanation to the movements of people in the history. Probably celtic sarmatians and iranoafgans were different tribes.
    Last edited by hedon; Wednesday, November 22nd, 2006 at 03:12 PM.

Last Online
    Thursday, December 14th, 2006 @ 07:40 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sorry. But I have to post this to clear this discussion:

Slide show on Persians and Azeri Turks and afghans.

Persians %20 Iran
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/2036343...16581341/show/

Azeri Turks %40 Iran
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/2036343...16588250/show/

Afghan
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/2036343...16574438/show/

More on Persians and Hollywood
    http://oslonor.blogspot.com/

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, December 7th, 2006 @ 02:28 PM
    Subrace
    Turanoid
    Country
    Latvia Latvia
    Single
    Politics
    Euroasiatic Nationalist
    Religion
    Shaman
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oslonor View Post
    Sorry. But I have to post this to clear this discussion:

Slide show on Persians and Azeri Turks and afghans.

Persians %20 Iran
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/2036343...16581341/show/

Azeri Turks %40 Iran
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/2036343...16588250/show/

Afghan
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/2036343...16574438/show/

More on Persians and Hollywood
    http://oslonor.blogspot.com/

no comment.
    I advice everyone to go to Iran and make own judgement.
    Who is who and who looks how.
    It is a comedy what you present here.

Take this blond Aryan too and add to your collection.

In case you will say "mother was an Azeri Turk", ( after you made all Pesians blond I am sure you are able to say also that); I send you also a picture of that mongol woman (!), and think a little from who he has Aryan from who she has "Turkish" genes..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast