Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Bush's IQ inferior to Average man's

Bush's IQ inferior to Average man's

Among US presidents who have run the country over the last 50 years, George W. Bush appears to have the lowest Intelligence Quotient (IQ). His IQ has proved lower than that of the average American citizen. According to the British press, the finding has been obtained by researchers from the State of Pennsylvania. Mr. Bush’s IQ makes up as little as 91 points, which is exactly half of his immediate predecessor Bill Clinton’s IQ (182 points). By the way, Mr. Clinton takes 1st place in the US president list by this parameter. Interestingly, Democrats prevail on the list.

In calculating the IQ, the scientists analyzed the following indices : academic performance in school and college, independently (without anybody’s assistance) prepared publications, speech lucidity, and psychological parameters.

The mean IQ value of man varies within the range of 100 points. Apart from George W. Bush, this level has not been exceeded by only one ex-president, his father, Mr. Bush Sr.

Below are IQs of 12 US presidents, starting from 1945.

147 Franklin D. Roosevelt (D)
    132 Harry Truman (D)
    122 Dwight D. Eisenhower (R)
    174 John F. Kennedy (D)
    126 Lyndon B. Johnson (D)
    155 Richard M. Nixon (R)
    121 Gerald Ford (R)
    175 James E. Carter (D)
    105 Ronald Reagan (R)
    099 George HW Bush (R)
    182 William J. Clinton (D)
    091 George W. Bush (R)

Last Online
    Thursday, February 28th, 2019 @ 02:57 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European Ancestry
    Country
    United States United States
    Gemini
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Where is the source of this information?

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 01:22 AM
    Subrace
    The Other Seedline
    Politics
    No-bless O'Bleeg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Personally, I find it to be no coincidence that Reagan and the two Bushes scored lowest!

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, September 5th, 2008 @ 06:36 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    California California
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Post Bush's IQ Inferior to Average man's

Jimmy Carter, nuclear scientist, probably had the highest IQ, but he was a terrible President. I don't think Bubba's IQ was that high but he was a bright man, bright enough not to let on to others exactly how bright he was. Truman was a complete moron, just listen to him talk in old footage, substandard in every way. "W." with a 91 is no surprise, everything taken into consideration. Compare this to Lee Boyd Malvo with 98--almost Black genius level (American Blacks average 85-- almost 1/2 of one standard deviation below average Whites at 100).

The problem is that "W.", at 91, thinks he can put one over on the rest of us. The phoney Texas mannerisms, for instance. These are so insulting to the rest of us. He does this to the Europeans who have no idea that these little pauses, smerks, phrases, gestures, etc. have meaning in Texas. He does this to insult them. These are things you do with your drinking buddies, not with heads of state. Yet, "W.", at 91, has no clue and just thinks he is being slick.

Last Online
    Monday, April 4th, 2016 @ 11:13 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Bill Clinton an IQ of 182? Sorry, but that is simply ridiculous. Or they may have used a new, unknown test, where even the braindead automatically score at least 75. And that peanut farmer Jimmy Carter was far from a genius. So were Eisenhower and Truman.

Dubya to me seems to be closer to the official retard level of IQ 65 than 91. Just look at his simian features. He is a couple hundred thousand years behind in evolution.
    And all my youth passed by sad-hearted,
    the joy of Spring was never mine;
    Autumn blows through me dread of parting,
    and my heart dreams and longs to die.

- Nikolaus Lenau (1802-1850)

Real misanthropes are not found in solitude, but in the world; since it is experience of life, and not philosophy, which produces real hatred of mankind.

- Giacomo Leopardi (1798-1837)

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, February 9th, 2006 @ 07:40 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Marina
    Personally, I find it to be no coincidence that Reagan and the two Bushes scored lowest!
    I wouldn't be surprised if Reagan was afflicted with Alzheimer's during his two terms.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, February 9th, 2006 @ 07:40 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Read about Dubya's linguistic skills (i.e. Bushlexia):

http://bushwatch.org/english.htm

Such as:

The law I sign today directs new funds and new focus to the task of collecting vital intelligence on terrorist threats and on weapons of mass production. -- George W. Bush, White House, Nov. 27, 2002

Shameful, but funny.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Post Re: Bush's IQ inferior to Average man's

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon
    Bill Clinton an IQ of 182? Sorry, but that is simply ridiculous. Or they may have used a new, unknown test, where even the braindead automatically score at least 75. And that peanut farmer Jimmy Carter was far from a genius. So were Eisenhower and Truman.

Dubya to me seems to be closer to the official retard level of IQ 65 than 91. Just look at his simian features. He is a couple hundred thousand years behind in evolution.
    It's ridiculous for anyone to have a high IQ except Germans? : )

People can say what they want to but these men have held the most powerful position in the world, and are all multimillionaires. That peanut farmer is also the only American president to ever write a novel, which is currently on the New York Times' best-seller list.

It's hard to imagine Dubya having that IQ since he is capable of making speeches, although sometimes making mistakes, and being the president. He's also a successful businessman. I would say that he is probably at the bottom of the IQ range of American presidents, if not the lowest... but I doubt it is below 100. He's probably around 120.
    Last edited by Nordhammer; Tuesday, December 30th, 2003 at 11:16 PM.

Last Online
    Monday, April 4th, 2016 @ 11:13 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Re: Bush's IQ inferior to Average man's

Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    It's ridiculous for anyone to have a high IQ except Germans? : )
    It is ridiculous to assume U.S. presidents have a high IQ. If they had one they'd have no interest in that job at all. Woudl any intelligent person like to be the head honcho of a bunch of morons?

People can say what they want to but these men have held the most powerful position in the world, and are all multimillionaires. That peanut farmer is also the only American president to ever write a novel, which is currently on the New York Times' best-seller list.
    I know the NYT best-seller list. However, being on that list and being a multimillionaire only says that you're part of the establishment. It does not necessarily imply that they are smart enough to pee their names in the snow.

It's hard to imagine Dubya having that IQ since he is capable of making speeches,
    A big word for that incoherent babbling.

although sometimes making mistakes,
    Nice understatement.

He's also a successful businessman.
    Dubya ruined every kind of business he ever was involved in. Without his daddy's name, his money and his advisors he would be living under a bridge with puke stains on his shabby clothes.

I would say that he is probably at the bottom of the IQ range of American presidents, if not the lowest... but I doubt it is below 100. He's probably around 120.
    Well, in another thread we already discussed the validity of IQ test where folks like Madonna and Sharon Stone score over 160. In real, European IQ tests (like the Eysenck test) it is technically impossible to score beyond 150. Of course if you take the IQ of every biped in the U.S. and then adjust the median to 100 by adding about 25 points Dubya may score over 100. But that is about the only way he could ever get a three-digit result. Well, OK, maybe he could use his daddy's bucks to buy the company that administers those IQ tests and change his results. I mean, it has already worked with voting machines, so why shouldn't it work that way here as well?
    Last edited by Phlegethon; Wednesday, December 31st, 2003 at 12:25 AM.
    And all my youth passed by sad-hearted,
    the joy of Spring was never mine;
    Autumn blows through me dread of parting,
    and my heart dreams and longs to die.

- Nikolaus Lenau (1802-1850)

Real misanthropes are not found in solitude, but in the world; since it is experience of life, and not philosophy, which produces real hatred of mankind.

- Giacomo Leopardi (1798-1837)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast