View Poll Results: What is Your Order of Importance/Value for the Pigmentation Characters?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • skin first, hair second, irises third

6 25.00%
  • skin first, irises second, hair third

10 41.67%
  • hair first, skin second, irises third

1 4.17%
  • hair first, irises second, skin third

0 0%
  • irises first, skin second, hair third

3 12.50%
  • irises first, hair second, skin third

2 8.33%
  • I don't value/consider important skin, hair, and iris pigmentation

2 8.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Order of Importance/Value: the Pigment. Characters

. "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Religion
    +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Question Order of Importance/Value: the Pigment. Characters

What is your order of importance/value for the pigmentation characters (skin, hair, and irises)? Which one means the most to you, which one is of secondary importance to you, and which one means the least to you?

Suomut2_13's vote is: skin first, hair second, irises third.

I'm looking forward to the results of this poll!

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

skin first, hair second, irises third

My preferences:
    Skin color: any color from very light (like albinism) to medium (like Al Pacino).
    Hair color: ash blond, dark brown, black, strawberry blond.
    Eye color: hazel, mixed, green, blue, light brown, gray, dark brown.

Blue and grey eyes are prettier, but I picked hazel and mixed as they are more 'familiar.'

Last Online
    Sunday, November 29th, 2009 @ 08:58 PM
    Subrace
    Arya/W.Baltic with Brunn
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Paleoconservative
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I picked irises first. I like blue eyes. I figured, with that as number 1, I would definately get a northern type. After that, hair is somewhat unimportant. I like both blonde and brunette. After those two, I needn't worry about picking up a black chick, so skin tone doesn't really matter to me.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Skin tone first. Skin depigmentation is very important, especially that of the soft parts. Dark areola/nipples and genitalia is gross. You can spot the admixture someone may have with this as well -- while their skin may be somewhat fair, the aforementioned parts are darker. Ick!

Eyes are second. Light eyes are very catching and beautiful. Dark eyes are dull to me. Fair skin and light eyes are a beautiful combination with any hair color.

Hair is last, but still important. I prefer blonde and red the most on females. Part of that is also their progressive disappearance in the population, excluding hair dye. If there were an abundance of blondes and reds, I wouldn't worry so much, but because of their genetic recessivesness and increasing racial and subracial miscegenation, I feel it is even more beautiful and important to isolate and preserve.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    Skin tone first. Skin depigmentation is very important, especially that of the soft parts. Dark areola/nipples and genitalia is gross. You can spot the admixture someone may have with this as well -- while their skin may be somewhat fair, the aforementioned parts are darker. Ick!

Eyes are second. Light eyes are very catching and beautiful. Dark eyes are dull to me. Fair skin and light eyes are a beautiful combination with any hair color.

Hair is last, but still important. I prefer blonde and red the most on females. Part of that is also their progressive disappearance in the population, excluding hair dye. If there were an abundance of blondes and reds, I wouldn't worry so much, but because of their genetic recessivesness and increasing racial and subracial miscegenation, I feel it is even more beautiful and important to isolate and preserve.
    This is basically a summary of my thoughts, as well.

1. Skin
    2. Eyes
    3. Hair

All three important, of course. A combination of the noblest of all three, is of course preferable and the most beautiful to me - fair skin, blue eyes and blond hair.

. "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Religion
    +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Absolutely, skin first. It doesn't surprise me at all that you understand skin pigment, you've been posting on it for quite a while now MUCH to your credit & MUCH to the discredit of some others, not to mention any names, sadly. As you insinuate, if you see the PINK! in the parts you mention then you're beholding someone of, at the very least: high overall pigmentation status;i.e., HIGH pheomelanin levels for skin & hair pigment. I'm like you, man, non-pink areola or genitalia is a big turn-off for me too. This can perhaps be OVERLOOKED by some other far OVERRIDING attributes, but they better be GOOD! LOL

I disagree with you here. Put the irises on the back-burner, they're not as important as skin and hair. Irises are the candles on the cake...it's the skin and hair that make up the cake and icing! lol I sound like I'm looking for a woman, aren't I?! LOL

Hair's 2nd for me, lad. Never forget that skin and hair are BOUND! up together genetically, irises are a bit detached from the other two. What sane 'nordic' man doesn't prefer a redhead and/or OTHER! 'blonde' varieties of hair among women?! It's just a matter of 'nature.' Knowing what I know about you, I doubt that you would have much problem propagating 'blonde/light' colored children with the RIGHT! woman...a brunette with pale/ephelide-capable skin and green irises is ALL you need, sir!

You'll get no argument from me when it comes to isolating and preserving.

P.S.--I appreciate the reputation pts.--don't think I haven't noticed! You and I should have been BIG BUDDIES years ago, but it's your fault that we haven't been!!!!!!!! ROTF!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the WASTED years...what the f-word! lol, j/k

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suomut2_13
    Absolutely, skin first. It doesn't surprise me at all that you understand skin pigment, you've been posting on it for quite a while now MUCH to your credit & MUCH to the discredit of some others, not to mention any names, sadly. As you insinuate, if you see the PINK! in the parts you mention then you're beholding someone of, at the very least: high overall pigmentation status;i.e., HIGH pheomelanin levels for skin & hair pigment. I'm like you, man, non-pink areola or genitalia is a big turn-off for me too. This can perhaps be OVERLOOKED by some other far OVERRIDING attributes, but they better be GOOD! LOL
    I like my women like I like my steak, thick and pink. : )

I disagree with you here. Put the irises on the back-burner, they're not as important as skin and hair. Irises are the candles on the cake...it's the skin and hair that make up the cake and icing! lol I sound like I'm looking for a woman, aren't I?! LOL
    Well, we can compromise. Perhaps it is true that if we preserve hair color (blondes and reds) then everything else is preserved as well. : )

Hair's 2nd for me, lad. Never forget that skin and hair are BOUND! up together genetically, irises are a bit detached from the other two. What sane 'nordic' man doesn't prefer a redhead and/or OTHER! 'blonde' varieties of hair among women?! It's just a matter of 'nature.' Knowing what I know about you, I doubt that you would have much problem propagating 'blonde/light' colored children with the RIGHT! woman...a brunette with pale/ephelide-capable skin and green irises is ALL you need, sir!
    There is a certain amount of elitist pride with having blond children, at least for me. Not that I would reject a darker shade. My ex was worried about that! Not that it would have been probable. She was blonde and blue-eyed, as am I. Like anything, we start out idealistic, but what we end up doing is a bit lower down. So that's why I say set the bar high, so what you end up with is still pretty good.

P.S.--I appreciate the reputation pts.--don't think I haven't noticed! You and I should have been BIG BUDDIES years ago, but it's your fault that we haven't been!!!!!!!! ROTF!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the WASTED years...what the f-word! lol, j/k
    You are welcome, sir. I hope to see more posts from you. You have a lot of knowledge we could all benefit from, as well as enjoying your creative expression.

I saw Jimmy Carter being interviewed by Larry King the other day. One of our best presidents I must say. He has written a book about the Revolutionary War from a Southern perspective. I find that very interesting. I will pick it up! He has the distinction of the being the only president to ever publish a novel. All this from a small town Georgia boy. : )
    Last edited by Nordhammer; Sunday, December 14th, 2003 at 06:26 AM.

Last Online
    Monday, July 25th, 2011 @ 01:39 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Politics
    right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

As for me I picked eyes first, skin second and hair third.

Last Online
    Friday, August 11th, 2006 @ 12:18 AM
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

there are people in remote islands in Japan with people who have blonde hair and blue eyes, in addition with japanese people being very pale. de pigmentation does not justify pure european ancesty, ive seen plenty of mulatos with blue eyes, its lost all meaning. any mongrel can have that recessive allele

bone structure and dna are the most important, nothing can top those

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Blue eyes, freckled faces, blond hair...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast