Politics
    Anti-Western
    Religion
    Russian Orthodox?
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Typ 50 % av eleverna på min skola är av Östbaltisk typ, liksom.. nu ska ju inte min skola vara så representativ kanske, men jag finndet det ändå "hyfsat" vanligt. Inget ovanligt att se östbalter, liksom.. menade jag.

Last Online
    Friday, December 8th, 2006 @ 02:25 AM
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Jasså du, så var minsann inte fallet på min tid. Det kanske beror på vilken grupp av människor vi pratar om. Denna iakttagelse är av selektiv natur. Men det är en intressant iakttagelse, och jag är villig att ändra vissa av mina uppfattningar. Har du möjligtvis varit i Skåne? Som jag sade, även vissa Svenska antropologer såg svaga Östbaltiska drag i Uppland.

De finns sådana eller liknande typer, men likt förbannat är de flesta Svenska folkstockar starkt Nordiska.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifilis
    Typ 50 % av eleverna på min skola är av Östbaltisk typ, liksom.. nu ska ju inte min skola vara så representativ kanske, men jag finndet det ändå "hyfsat" vanligt. Inget ovanligt att se östbalter, liksom.. menade jag.

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 6th, 2004 @ 11:53 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    don't know
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A lot of people are concerned about disappearance of e.g. Pandas
    but when it comes to disappearence of original Swedish population no one seems to care about it. Swedish phenotype is something which was created by thousends of years of evolution and no one can argue with the fact that it is a special and recognized everywhere in the world as one of the most beautiful phenotype. Social structure of Swedish society is one of the most devoloped in the world with extraordinarily minimal crime rate. Yet it is painful to see how this all, being a product of thousends of years of antropological and cultural developments is getting destroyed within few generations. These processes are also fueled by some mentally disturbed elemets in society obssesed with creazy ideas that mixing "is good" that it enriches Sweden etc, that "integration is good" and everything else is a fascism. I must stress that I feel that I, am personally not a nationalist and not a racist I have nothing against other people and races but what is painful to see that presently Sweden is the country which is being completely destroeyed culturaly and racialy. I have respect to other races and cultures but it is too painful to see that swedish race is being eliminated. I would say I am for ethnical diversity but for me ethnical diversity is when there exist different ethnicities but not where everything is mixed into only one average ethinicity.

Last Online
    Monday, May 22nd, 2006 @ 04:18 PM
    Subrace
    Mtebid
    Occupation
    Studying
    Politics
    Anti-Western
    Religion
    Russian Orthodox?
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volksdeutsche
    Jasså du, så var minsann inte fallet på min tid. Det kanske beror på vilken grupp av människor vi pratar om. Denna iakttagelse är av selektiv natur. Men det är en intressant iakttagelse, och jag är villig att ändra vissa av mina uppfattningar. Har du möjligtvis varit i Skåne? Som jag sade, även vissa Svenska antropologer såg svaga Östbaltiska drag i Uppland.

De finns sådana eller liknande typer, men likt förbannat är de flesta Svenska folkstockar starkt Nordiska.
    Jo fan, nog är de nordiska alltid, men östbalterna finns där också. Kanske har de ökat, vet inte.

Skåne? I Skåne så var det mest.. ja.. Halstatt-folk kanske, njao.. men inga östbalter i överlag om man säger så.

Last Online
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

The demographic situation of big cities are special, and differ a lot. All kinds of people are attracted to major cities because of better job and leisure (although that is relative, but most people enjoy the modern life) opportunities.

Vad tycker du om påståendet att det finns Östbaltiska typer i Sverige? Håller du med?

Quote Originally Posted by Henrik
    the bottom line is that it appears that surviving of present northern femotype in Sweden is impossible. In central stockholm in young generation of women you see more mixed race pairs than swedish-swedish pairs. So it appears being a matter of few generations when Sweden will become one of the most non-nordic in phenotype country.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Mtebid
    Occupation
    Studying
    Politics
    Anti-Western
    Religion
    Russian Orthodox?
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volksdeutsche
    The demographic situation of big cities are special, and differ a lot. All kinds of people are attracted to major cities because of better job and leisure (although that is relative, but most people enjoy the modern life) opportunities.

Vad tycker du om påståendet att det finns Östbaltiska typer i Sverige? Håller du med?
    Jag eller Henrik?

Last Online
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Yes, and I feel that we should be as much concerned about humans. Let me quote a lovely text from Dutch anthropologist Dr. D. J. H. Nyèssen (1927):

"We have institutions for investigating the soil and the rivers, canals and ditches by which it is traversed. Every sand-hill has been most carefully studied, and the atmosphere above and the stony strata beneath, diligently studied. But no interest is taken in the study of man himself, who conquers the air with intrepidity, and drives the mineshaft deep into the bowels of the earth. Only when laid on a bed of sickness, is he considered worthy of special attention."

Quote Originally Posted by Henrik
    A lot of people are concerned about disappearance of e.g. Pandas

Last Online
    Subrace
    Mtebid
    Occupation
    Studying
    Politics
    Anti-Western
    Religion
    Russian Orthodox?
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Henrik, if you can speak Swedish, it's allright if you do it with me and Volksdeutsche.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Mtebid
    Occupation
    Studying
    Politics
    Anti-Western
    Religion
    Russian Orthodox?
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Jag finner det väldigt vanligt att svenska män blandar upp sig med Östasiatiska(koreaner, kineser osv) kvinnor. Ser det ofta på stan här i Stockholm. De blandar gärna upp sig och skaffar avkomma.

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 6th, 2004 @ 11:53 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    don't know
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tifilis
    Henrik, if you can speak Swedish, it's allright if you do it with me and Volksdeutsche.
    i think since it is a public forum i would guess english is more appropriate

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast