Racial Mixer
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volksdeutsche
    What an utter nonsense. I did not expect this from you, tifilis, no, I actually did not. Controversial ideas will give you attention, and you will find followers among Mediterranists who see semi-Mongoloid Germanic and Slavic people everywhere. Ask yourself about the reliability of those observations. Do you see what Dienekes is telling you?!

Is a young, chubby (that is because of all the fast food youngsters eat, also in England), light-blond haired, blue-eyed, long-headed Swedish teenager an "uralic"? Is that what you see? Sure, some Swedes have more obtuse (again, more in the north of the country) noses, but far from all. The most Nordid part of Sweden is in the Southwest, near Southeastern Norway.

People of Uppland are mainly of Västmanlandstyp (low-skulled type, and Faloid), and the people in the east coast are predominantly Trönder.

You cannot judge from a capital like Stockholm. Many have recent ancestors from e.g. Dalarna and Värmland. I remember that once when we were studying Louis Gerhard De Geer's influence and other Walloons our Swedish class teacher in Stockholm asked us how many have Walloon ancestry. Around 30 % raised their hands. There are also many Finns in Sweden, and even more "Finlandssvenskar" (who are anthropologically slightly different, read Nordenstreng).

Den "Östbaltiska rasen" har sin utbredning i Finland och Estland, inte Sverige. Vidare finns det en mörkare "Savolaxtyp" utmed Ryssland och söder ut mot Karpaterna. Du kan skicka ett meddelande till mig och jag skall rekommendera några böcker om Sveriges rasliga förhållande i samband med Irland och Britannien mot Atlanten i väst, och i öst, utmed den Baltiska kusten i Estland och Lettland.

De "finska inslagen" i Uppland kom från Ålands hav. De är ett främmande folkslag . Blondheten är missvisande, och självfallet är det lättare att plocka ut en Zigenare än en Finne. De "vida bredare huvuden och även ansikten samt oftare uppnäsa" bland vissa Upplänningar är igen från Finnar.

Alla folkströmmar måste studeras innan man dras alltför hastiga slutsatser om Sveriges situation när det gäller det antropologiska situation. Sedan skall det också sägas att antropologi bör ses i samband med historia och etnologi.

I guess that people will always want to refute the obvious.

I personally believe the low-skulled, long-headed, orthognathous Nordids with low orbitae are frequent in England. That is also what Huxley, Nyessen and Lundman state in their respective works. Those types have a significant brown-haired minority, and there is a higher frequency of brown eyes. We can call them "Keltic Nordic" (or Lundman's "Nordatlantisk"). The people of Northern Netherlands are indeed very Nordid, but the cephalic Index for the population is higher than in most of England, and the type is more robust, still narrow-faced, extremely low-skulled type in Frisia, while the people of Groningen approach the Faelid type. Bolk and Nyessen noted about a higher-skulled, not Nordid in a pronounced form like the Friterpian sub-type, but of the Reihengräber sub-type.

What are you trying to say? That Sweden is not an exceptionally Nordid country, rather "Baltid" and "Uralic"?

Det var en tid då jag också försökte att se samband av den karakären som du gör. Svenskar är i huvudsak ett lågskalligt västeuropeiskt folk. Men problemet är om du vill se de udda, alltså skillnader, eller likheter.

Ja du får ha det gott.
    I suspect your concepts about nordics.

Last Online
    Monday, May 22nd, 2006 @ 04:18 PM
    Subrace
    Mtebid
    Occupation
    Studying
    Politics
    Anti-Western
    Religion
    Russian Orthodox?
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm sorry if I have been irritating you all, I now see that I was stupid in my post. Sorry, it would not happen again.

Last Online
    Friday, July 15th, 2005 @ 11:16 PM
    Subrace
    Central European Mix
    Politics
    Racial Mixer
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tifilis
    I'm sorry if I have been irritating you all, I now see that I was stupid in my post. Sorry, it would not happen again.
    Tifilis, you didn't say anything offensive. I watched some scandinavian movies and i agree with you!
    Ask for a volksdeutch picture(he claims to be a nordicist) to see what he call a nordic.

Last Online
    Friday, December 8th, 2006 @ 02:25 AM
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

It is difficult, one can of course interpret numbers from Lundman's "folkstockar". I have not sit down, focused, and done such a job. Nevertheless, I estimate that 20-25 % are of Götatyp (in "sydvästnordiska folkstocken", meaning the "southwest Nordic folk stock") , 40 % of Tröndertyp, 20 % of Västmanlandstyp och 10 % of Tydalstyp. As for the rest, well, ok, I admit that there are few who look East-Baltid or East-Baltoid. But, as i previously stated, they are mainly, if not all, of Finnish ancestry, whether ancient or recent. There is also some very weak elements from the Roma (e.g. in Dalarna) people and Lapps (Saamis, also divided in a southern and northern group, Kackid and Varid, where the northern group is related to Samoyeds, while the southern is Lapponoid, with related types in Poland, if so, then Gorid?) and Finns in Norrbotten.

The remaining who will make it 100 % look Nordoid for a common observer, e.g. an American tourist. It is also often so that people who would see a North Italian Nordoid would think that they are seeing something wrong, while even a remotely Nordoid Swede is believed to be exceptionally Nordid.

Lundman divide the Nordid folk stocks in Sweden into two main stocks, the Göta (there are Alpinid strains in the south of this stock in Southwestern Sweden, maybe from Danes?) and Trönder (bipolar Nordid-Alpinid stock, perhaps Tydaloid in origin). Individual types are deduced in other stocks (e.g. in Uppland and Dalarna) whom remind us of these "original" stocks. Lundman even found Orientalid/Arabid types in Djura and Boda in Dalarna, and perhaps they came from Turks.

Västmanlandstypen is seen as a sub-race of the Nordid. The type is more Cro-Magnoid and thickset. That is what maybe some confuse with "Baltid". They have more concave noses, also among men. They remind me of some "Irish Brünns".

Strictly speaking, I think that Sweden is around 80 % Nordid. Keep in mind that most anthropographical studies were made before all the modern mass communication and greater population movements that we have now. That is not the final though, and I have not seen all of Sweden. It depends whom you have seen and where you have been. We should of course seek more accurate numbers from various works about Sweden. I do not have any infront of me right now, nor have I read enough to be able to say any more exact numbers.

Lundman guess that what some phys. anthropologists called Fenno-Nordid is the East-Baltid Savolaxtyp. Did not Earlson call the type Borreby? This is confusing, but we can be pretty sure that Nordid is a misnomer for such a type.

Quote Originally Posted by Wend
    Volksdeutsche, could you give an approximate estimation of Sweden's racial types in %? I am talking about ethnic Swedes, of course.

Last Online
    Sunday, December 25th, 2005 @ 06:45 AM
    Subrace
    north-europid
    Country
    United States United States
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    Apolitical
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

By Nordid you mean Göta and Trönder, I assume? Anyway how do you explain that every second person in www.snyggast.se looks East Baltid?

Last Online
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Are you saying that I am being bias regarding the anthropological condition of Sweden?

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro Tull
    Tifilis, you didn't say anything offensive. I watched some scandinavian movies and i agree with you!
    Ask for a volksdeutch picture(he claims to be a nordicist) to see what he call a nordic.

Last Online
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

What you assume is correct. Please read my other post too. I checked some of the girls, and they seem rather broad-faced. Anyway, you have to travel to Sweden. Stockholm is great in summer. The archipelago in the eastern part of the city is very nice.

Some of the photos of that site might be of Finnish girls. I have to be honest that some of the girls on that site strike me as East-Baltid. Maybe they like to expose themselves : - ). It is difficult to say, but that has not been my experience in Sweden. Wait a second, perhaps my Nordid is an East-Baltid, haha. Those from Norbotten, not surprisingly, are more East-Baltid.

Most, if not all of them seem like teenagers. They will change a lot. Also search by regions where there are less foreigners. A lot of them, especially the guys, seem to at least be partly or fully from Turkey or Syria.

Let us see what Loki and the others say.

Quote Originally Posted by Wend
    By Nordid you mean Göta and Trönder, I assume? Anyway how do you explain that every second person in www.snyggast.se looks East Baltid?

Last Online
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

It is fine, my friend. Maybe I was too sensitive. I see that you meant no harm towards Sweden.

You are of course entitled to have your own opinions. We should listen to all opinions. You live there, so you should know more than most people. That does nto always mean the observations are more reliable, although closer to the reality, at least opposed to deducing from various web sites of young Swedish people whom are doing "sexy poses" infront of the webcam.

Ville du se att samband mellan östeuropér och Svenskar?

Quote Originally Posted by Tifilis
    Oj, förlåt, men ändå.. de tycks vara vanliga. Kanske jag gjorde fel.. ursäkta. Jo, man har väl för starkt detaljsinne...

But well.. maybe I'm wrong. Sorry.

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 6th, 2004 @ 11:53 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    don't know
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

the bottom line is that it appears that surviving of present northern femotype in Sweden is impossible. In central stockholm in young generation of women you see more mixed race pairs than swedish-swedish pairs. So it appears being a matter of few generations when Sweden will become one of the most non-nordic in phenotype country.

Last Online
    Monday, May 22nd, 2006 @ 04:18 PM
    Subrace
    Mtebid
    Occupation
    Studying
    Politics
    Anti-Western
    Religion
    Russian Orthodox?
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volksdeutsche
    It is fine, my friend. Maybe I was too sensitive. I see that you meant no harm towards Sweden.

You are of course entitled to have your own opinions. We should listen to all opinions. You live there, so you should know more than most people. That does nto always mean the observations are more reliable, although closer to the reality, at least opposed to deducing from various web sites of young Swedish people whom are doing "sexy poses" infront of the webcam.

Ville du se att samband mellan östeuropér och Svenskar?
    Jag? Nej, jag menar bara att det förekommer östbalter i Sverige, som alltså funnits här ganska länge.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast