Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 116

Thread: Jesus Was Not a Jew!

  1. #11
    Senior Member Tautalos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 21st, 2011 @ 05:32 AM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Location
    Lisboa, Portugal, Europe
    Gender
    Age
    46
    Politics
    Pagan Racial Nationalist
    Religion
    Luso-Românico
    Posts
    57
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Pushkin
    So you oppose Christianity because of its origins rather than its theology?
    Correct.
    Concerning religion, the idea that «origin doesn't matter» is typical of Christians. In opposition, one can see that in Athens, for instances, Socrates was condemned to death penalty under the accusation of promoting the worship of foreign Gods. I do remind you that the people from Athens were neither Jewish nor of any other Semitic stock, but basically Jonian, i.e., Hellenic, which is Indo-European.

    For conceptions about the Divine world, the Greeks have Philosophy. There is no need to mix Philosophy with Religion.




    I guess in your eyes, Christianity isn't "kosher" enough for the European people. I love how you claim to oppose the Jews yet adhere to their world-view.
    Actually, such type of wordlview is not private property of the Jews. The Roman philosopher Celsus, anti-christian, and slightly hostile to the Jews as well, stated that each Folk was suppose to have it's own God(s), and that was the most natural and healthy option. «Let the Jews have their Jehova, let the Christians have their Jehova and Jesus, and let us, Romans and Greeks, have our own Gods».
    Later, Julian, the pagan emperor, said the same.




    Then please explain to me why the Jews have targeted traditional Christianity as a major part of their agenda.
    One may say that Jesus was for the Jews what Buda was for the Hindus.
    But Buda was not seriously persecuted, contrary to what happen to Jesus.
    And that is because Jews were religiously intolerant, and, besides, they depended on their religion as a national token of unity - therefore, Jesus represented a division of the Jewish folk. Do take note that the first Christians were of Jewish ethnicity, and the Romans considered them as «just another Jewish sect».

    Jesus is an universalist prophet and his doctrine would represent the dissolution of the Jewish Folk in the world population - Jesus claimed that he was bringing a truth for everybody, without distinction of ancestry, and, if the Jews accepted this, they would lose the idea of «Chosen(by Jehova) People».

    And so, the Christians always tried to absorb the Jews, by forced conversion if necessary.
    Last edited by Tautalos; Friday, December 12th, 2003 at 06:41 PM.

  2. #12
    Account Disabled on Request
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 09:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Posts
    3,345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Pushkin
    So you oppose Christianity because of its origins rather than its theology? I guess in your eyes, Christianity isn't "kosher" enough for the European people. I love how you claim to oppose the Jews yet adhere to their world-view.
    To me it is the exact opposite. I oppose the theology. I couldn't care less about it's "semitic" origin. People should believe in whatever feels right to them in their heart or mind, even if it is foreign to their particular ethnic backgound.

  3. #13
    Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Milesian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 18th, 2008 @ 05:55 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Location
    Aileach
    Gender
    Occupation
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Posts
    2,728
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by ladygoeth33
    To me it is the exact opposite. I oppose the theology. I couldn't care less about it's "semitic" origin. People should believe in whatever feels right to them in their heart or mind, even if it is foreign to their particular ethnic backgound.
    I almost thought that was a Vatican II quote or a quote by John Paul II LOL!
    Freedom of Conscience? - I hadn't taken you for a liberal, LG

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 20th, 2009 @ 01:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Uralic/Alpine/Pontid mixed
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Posts
    3,309
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Tautalos
    For conceptions about the Divine world, the Greeks have Philosophy. There is no need to mix Philosophy with Religion.
    Then you deny a major aspect of philosophy.

    Actually, such type of wordlview is not private property of the Jews. The Roman philosopher Celsus, anti-christian, and slightly hostile to the Jews as well, stated that each Folk was suppose to have it's own God(s), and that was the most natural and healthy option. «Let the Jews have their Jehova, let the Christians have their Jehova and Jesus, and let us, Romans and Greeks, have our own Gods».
    Later, Julian, the pagan emperor, said the same.
    Ah yes, moral relativism. Certainly each folk can have their own religious pratices, in fact Christianity promotes this. But to claim each peoples Gods are equal is ridiculas. Considering that the Greeks believed Zeus was King of Heaven, the Egyptians believed Ra(then later Amon-Ra or Amon-Re) was king of heaven. So which is it? You're really just adhering to a primitve world-view.

    Jesus is an universalist prophet and his doctrine would represent the dissolution of the Jewish Folk in the world population - Jesus claimed that he was bringing a truth for everybody, without distinction of ancestry, and, if the Jews accepted this, they would lose the idea of «Chosen(by Jehova) People».
    True Jesus was universalstic, but if you're going to argue that Jesus did not accept distinct national differences; than you're ignorant of his message and of Christian theology. For Christian theology itself states that God created distinct nations as part of his divine plan for humanity.

    And as for origins, it should be noted that many Greek thinkers admired and absorbed thoughts from other cultures. Most famous of them was Prythagoras(I hope I spelled that correctly).

  5. #15
    Senior Member Tautalos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 21st, 2011 @ 05:32 AM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Location
    Lisboa, Portugal, Europe
    Gender
    Age
    46
    Politics
    Pagan Racial Nationalist
    Religion
    Luso-Românico
    Posts
    57
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Pushkin
    Then you deny a major aspect of philosophy.
    No, I do not. Philosophy deals with metaphysics, and, in a general way, any metaphysic idea can be applied to any pagan religion. That does not have, as a consequence, the submission of that pagan religion to a given metaphysic conception.

    Religion, is ritual and connection with ever-living Powers.

    Philosophy, is to think about the world, including the above mentioned religious reality.

    And so, Philosophy may depend on Religion, in some cases, but Religion can never depend on Philosophy.

    In that way, the pagan religions are compatible with any philosophy, and, specially, with the philosophical freedom of thought. That does not happen with Christianism.




    Ah yes, moral relativism
    Better than moral imperialism and authoritarianism.



    Certainly each folk can have their own religious pratices, in fact Christianity promotes this
    No, it does not. Christianity promotes, either the abandone or the absortion of all religious practices of the world in favour of one single religion.



    But to claim each peoples Gods are equal is ridiculas
    No, it is not. To claim the contrary, THAT'S what is ridiculous and obscene. To claim that all the pagan Gods are false, or demons, and that only one folk received the revelation of the one true God, is a childish and outrageous insult to all the other nations of the Earth.




    > Considering that the Greeks believed Zeus was King of Heaven, the Egyptians believed Ra(then later Amon-Ra or Amon-Re) was king of heaven. So which is it?

    Both. For the Greeks, it is Zeus. For the Egyptians, it is Ra. No reasonable person would suggest that the Greeks just had to abandone Zeus in favour of Ra for the sake of... what? «Universal understanding»? And why wouldn't the Egyptians change their religion in order to worship Zeus and not Ra?, that's the question that any real Hellene would legitimally do.



    > You're really just adhering to a primitve world-view.

    No. My world-view is respectful, contrary to yours, which is imperialistically jewish.



    > True Jesus was universalstic, but if you're going to argue that Jesus did not accept distinct national differences; than you're ignorant of his message and of Christian theology.

    I did not read the entire Bible. I am not even sure if I readed the entire New Testament... but, what comes from that, is that the only true way to God is the one dictated by Jesus; and that one of it's prophets, was another jew, Moses; and that God's name is Jehova, who protected one folk against all the others. There is no mention, in that book, of Zeus, Iuppiter, Odin, Lug, Perkunas, Perun... so, why would any westerner accept it?

    As a matter of fact, you, by your own words, demonstrate that Christianism is not compatible with the worship of national Gods, when you consider ridiculous the diversity of Deities according the diversity of ethnicities.

    And the pope says that the same as you say.

    Therefore, there is no room for Christianisty in a nationalist Europe, with the exception of one or two individuals; but not a single nation.



    > For Christian theology itself states that God created distinct nations as part of his divine plan for humanity.

    Yes. But Christian theology itself does not states that God created disctint nations WITH distinct Gods. That means that, according Christian theology, all the folks of the Earth are suppose to abandone their own Deities in favour of a foreign Entity. Not acceptable at all.



    > And as for origins, it should be noted that many Greek thinkers admired and absorbed thoughts from other cultures.

    Yes... that's up to them. That did not COMPROMISE their own folks.

    Because, in Greece, and in Rome, there was that European luxury of mind, unknown by some folks, that is... freedom of thought.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 20th, 2009 @ 01:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Uralic/Alpine/Pontid mixed
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Posts
    3,309
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Tautalos
    No, I do not. Philosophy deals with metaphysics, and, in a general way, any metaphysic idea can be applied to any pagan religion. That does not have, as a consequence, the submission of that pagan religion to a given metaphysic conception.
    Ok religion deals with metaphysics as well. In fact thats the whole basis of religion.

    In that way, the pagan religions are compatible with any philosophy, and, specially, with the philosophical freedom of thought. That does not happen with Christianism.
    Pagan religions are compatible with any philosophy. Thats so nice to know, so therefore it lacks any real intellectual development and basically is whatever one makes of it. No wonder so many "pagans" are so supportive of Marxism and Liberalism, the two ideologies that seek to destroy the very foundation of civilization.

    Better than moral imperialism and authoritarianism.
    Truth is either exclusive or else its not true. Moral relativism is only a virtue to those who don't believe in anything.

    No, it does not. Christianity promotes, either the abandone or the absortion of all religious practices of the world in favour of one single religion.
    BWAHAHAHA! Just prove you wrong, heres a website about my faith of Eastern Catholicism.

    http://home.nyc.rr.com/mysticalrose/eastern.html

    All the rites of the Catholic Church also hold the same dogmas; they are unequivocally united in faith and moral teachings, for they are all part of one Holy Mother Church. Yet their policies and practices often differ according to custom. This is a good and healthy thing; it shows that the One Truth of God can be celebrated in many different ways by various cultures.


    Any study of Christianity knows that Christianity adopts itself to the native culture. Any historian can tell you this about the Christianization of Europe.

    No, it is not. To claim the contrary, THAT'S what is ridiculous and obscene. To claim that all the pagan Gods are false, or demons, and that only one folk received the revelation of the one true God, is a childish and outrageous insult to all the other nations of the Earth.
    Jesus claimed his mission was first to the Israelites, but his message was for the world. So your claim that only one nation recieved the truth is bogus.

    Both. For the Greeks, it is Zeus. For the Egyptians, it is Ra. No reasonable person would suggest that the Greeks just had to abandone Zeus in favour of Ra for the sake of... what? «Universal understanding»? And why wouldn't the Egyptians change their religion in order to worship Zeus and not Ra?, that's the question that any real Hellene would legitimally do.
    bwahahahaha so what Ra only rules part of the universe while Zeus rules another part?

    No. My world-view is respectful, contrary to yours, which is imperialistically jewish.
    Right here you've proven your ignorance of Christian theology and Christian history. Christianity is a refutation of Judaism. Even Jews admit this! I just love how you people know so much more about Judaism and who is and who isn't a Jew than the Jews themselves.

    I did not read the entire Bible. I am not even sure if I readed the entire New Testament... but, what comes from that, is that the only true way to God is the one dictated by Jesus; and that one of it's prophets, was another jew, Moses; and that God's name is Jehova, who protected one folk against all the others. There is no mention, in that book, of Zeus, Iuppiter, Odin, Lug, Perkunas, Perun... so, why would any westerner accept it?
    Because it teaches the universal truth. And your BS about Jesus being a Jew is getting f*cking ridiculas. Plus you seem to follow the Protestant "scriptures only" approach which is highly primitive. Try reading the works of the Church fathers as well.

    As a matter of fact, you, by your own words, demonstrate that Christianism is not compatible with the worship of national Gods, when you consider ridiculous the diversity of Deities according the diversity of ethnicities.
    There is one god. That god created many nations, so nations are the creation of God. So having one god is not incompatible with nationalism.

    Plus it should be noted that much of the worship of pagan national Gods was replaced by the veneration of national Christian saints.

    Therefore, there is no room for Christianisty in a nationalist Europe, with the exception of one or two individuals; but not a single nation.
    BWAHAHAHAHA! Oh stop! I'm dying of laughter here, considering the fact that the major nationalistic movements in Europe's history and even today are/were Christian based. In Ireland, the vast majority of Irish prefer St. Patrick as their national icon to any Celtic god. In Russia, the main source of nationalistic revival under the Communist was the Orthodox Church. Pagan movements are nothing but fringe groups who have no mass support and largely made up of members of the elite. Yet nationalism is populist by its very nature.

    Even Alain de Benoist and other members of the New Right admit that their thought has been influenced by Catholic social doctrine and even cooperate with Christian nationalists all the time. This while Benoist believes in a revival of paganism. In fact many pagans even argue that Christianity's are irrelevant now considering that all the major figures in Christianity's history were white Europeans and that Christianity played a major role in Europe for 2000 years.
    so basically the staunch anti-Christianity that so many pagan nationalists espouse is not even shared by the major leaders of their movement.

    > For Christian theology itself states that God created distinct nations as part of his divine plan for humanity.

    Yes. But Christian theology itself does not states that God created disctint nations WITH distinct Gods. That means that, according Christian theology, all the folks of the Earth are suppose to abandone their own Deities in favour of a foreign Entity. Not acceptable at all.
    Foreign? If God created all nations, how the F*ck is he foreign. You're talking nonsense!

    Thanks, I really needed a good laugh!

  7. #17
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Nordhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 08:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Politics
    Nordicist
    Posts
    3,152
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by ladygoeth33
    To me it is the exact opposite. I oppose the theology. I couldn't care less about it's "semitic" origin. People should believe in whatever feels right to them in their heart or mind, even if it is foreign to their particular ethnic backgound.
    And I suppose you couldn't care less about the origin of ancestry either? People should mate with whatever "feels right" to them? If it "feels good" do it? LOL

    I think the origin of things is important, it puts things in perspective. For instance, I have some Jehova's Witness relatives, who I think are nuttier than a fruitcake in regards to their religion and what they believe. They're good people besides this, but sometimes it's really frustrating. Like, the wife will say things like, "you know, Christmas is pagan." Yeah, European tradition is pagan and evil, how horrible. That ideology is so twisted and backwards. Ancient European tradition is as non-pagan as it gets. Christianity and all of its sects are more pagan and foreign.

  8. #18
    Member Razmig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Last Online
    Friday, August 11th, 2006 @ 01:18 AM
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,165
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post

    It is well known that Jesus was a Philistine (Phelestini). It even mentions it in the bible. I'm sure you can use http://bible.gospelcom.net/ to search for it. The philistines were a non-semetic people originating from the Balkans, of Dinaric or Armenoid (which ever you prefer) herritage. The palestinians of today are supposedly their ancestors, but Arab domination has most likely darkened them. They are the original settlers of Palestine, the Jews then fled into Israel from Egypt. Jews= mixed slaves.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Tautalos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 21st, 2011 @ 05:32 AM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Location
    Lisboa, Portugal, Europe
    Gender
    Age
    46
    Politics
    Pagan Racial Nationalist
    Religion
    Luso-Românico
    Posts
    57
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Pushkin
    Ok religion deals with metaphysics as well. In fact thats the whole basis of religion.
    But in a different way: ritually. I.e., religiously.



    Pagan religions are compatible with any philosophy. Thats so nice to know, so therefore it lacks any real intellectual development
    Quite the contrary. The issue here, that you obviously do not understand, is that Religion IS NOT ABOUT discussing the meaning of life, etc.. One can not blame religion for not developing a specific metaphysical theory, as well as one can not blame religion for not developing a theory about Chemistry or Mathematics.

    The Christians, on the other hand, are limited to the philosophy and dogmas dicatated by their spiritual owners, the Bible, the Church, etc..



    and basically is whatever one makes of it
    No, it is not. Not in the religious aspect, obviously.


    No wonder so many "pagans" are so supportive of Marxism and Liberalism, the two ideologies that seek to destroy the very foundation of civilization.
    Actually, there are Christians supporting Liberalism and Leftist ideologies, two ideologies that seek to destroy the very foundation of civilization.

    As a matter of fact, Christianism, with it's equalitarian, dogmatic, internationalist and universalistic moral, is the origine of Left itself, for the Left is, essentially, Christianism without God.


    Truth is either exclusive or else its not true
    But there is more than one way to reach it. Moral authoritarianism do not accept that and thus wants to force upon everything and everybody their own way. That not only originates revolt, but also atheism, when those who have no alternatives, just refuse the imposed, and, in some cases, proved wrong, exclusive «path».



    All the rites of the Catholic Church also hold the same dogmas; they are unequivocally united in faith and moral teachings, for they are all part of one Holy Mother Church. Yet their policies and practices often differ according to custom. This is a good and healthy thing; it shows that the One Truth of God can be celebrated in many different ways by various cultures. [/b]
    Yes, it is pure BS. They tolerate «many different ways by various cultures»... as long as those cultures reject their own true Gods and accept the obscene dogma that the only existing God revealed himself to only one folk before the birth of a given jew, who died nailed to a cross.



    any study of Christianity knows that Christianity adopts itself to the native culture
    Yes, of course. That is named USURPATION. The Christians just try to destroy whatever they can, and to absorb what can be useful to settle amongst a given folk.




    Jesus claimed his mission was first to the Israelites, but his message was for the world.
    That is, IF the world wants to receive it.


    So your claim that only one nation recieved the truth is bogus
    No, it is not, because the God of Jesus, Jehova, revealed Himself only to the Jews, prior to Jesus. That means that, to any Christian, Jehova is real, and was real when, for instances, ordered the genocide of Amalec, but Iuppiter is not real.
    So, YOUR argument is, indeed, bogus.



    so what Ra only rules part of the universe while Zeus rules another part?
    I do not know. They might even be the same Deity, with different names, it does not matter for this case.
    What I know is that the Greeks have absolutely no reason to change their own religion. Or would you say the contrary?



    Right here you've proven your ignorance of Christian theology and Christian history. Christianity is a refutation of Judaism
    Right here you've proven your lack of capacity to understand what you read. I did not say the contrary of that. Learn to read properly.
    Christianism is an outspring of Judaism, and does not deny that «the only true God is Jehova». Christianism does not deny Moses. Christianism does not deny the Old Testament, or else that would not be a part of the Christian religion.

    And the Romans considered the Christians as a new sect of Jews.
    And the first Christians, were, indeed, of Jewish origin.


    And Jesus was a jew, indeed. That is written in your own scriptures.




    Because it teaches the universal truth
    It teaches the Christian VERSION of universal truth. Which does not have any sort of priority upon any other.


    And your BS about Jesus being a Jew is getting f*cking ridiculas
    No, YOUR BS about Jesus not being a Jew is indeed quite ridiculous, from the start, specially when you, a simple kid, want to teach it to whole world.
    Pushkin and the pope, who is right about Jesus?
    Take a pill and go to sleep.



    There is one god.
    Yes. One, two, three, four, thousands.



    That god created many nations, so nations are the creation of God. So having one god is not incompatible with nationalism.
    Having one God is not incompatible with Nationalism; having one God FROM ANOTHER NATION, that IS incompatible with Nationalism.
    Having one God is not incompatible with Nationalism; having one God that puts UNIVERSAL BROTHERHOOD upon family ties, IS, indeed, incompatible with Nationalism.



    Plus it should be noted that much of the worship of pagan national Gods was replaced by the veneration of national Christian saints.
    Christian saints that are submitted to the authority of Jehova/Jesus. That is an obscene substitution: to mutilate and subordinate the real Gods of the West.
    Moreover, the ethic, at the bottom, is still universalist.



    I'm dying of laughter here, considering the fact that the major nationalistic movements in Europe's history and even today are/were Christian based
    Laughter? It is not a matter to laughter about, it is very serious. The fact that so many western nationalists are still Christian, and, in some cases, devotdly Christian, is a bad omen for Europe.
    Yet, some nacionalists already started to see how much of a Troy's horse Christianism is.



    In Ireland, the vast majority of Irish prefer St. Patrick as their national icon to any Celtic god
    In Ireland, the vast majority of Irish oeople prefer St. Patrick as their national icon to any Celtic God, because, probably, most of the Irish do not know any Celtic God, or, more probable, most of the Irish were brainwashed from birth within the Christian faith.


    In Russia, the main source of nationalistic revival under the Communist was the Orthodox Church. Pagan movements are nothing but fringe groups
    Perhaps. You are Russian, not me. But... aren't you afraid of the growing, even if it is slow, of the Pagan Nationalism in Russia?
    I've read a report on that... of how that worries the self-proclaimed «democrats»...



    Even Alain de Benoist and other members of the New Right
    Alain de Benoist was one the main anti-christian influences within the New Right movement. Alain de Benoist urged the Europeans to return to Iuppiter and Odin. And, tough he does not claim to be pagan, nowadays, there are other individuals, within the New Right, that oppenly worship the ancient Deities of their ancestors.


    admit that their thought has been influenced by Catholic social doctrine and even cooperate with Christian nationalists all the time
    Of course. So what? It is a matter of «real politik»: political need.




    > Foreign? If God created all nations, how the F*ck is he foreign.

    I did not say «God» - I said the JEWISH-CHRISTIAN God. His name is Jehova, or, let's say, the Holy Trinity, of which the Father is Jehova.
    And Jehova, as well as Jesus, is certainly foreign to Greece, no matter how much do the Jews and Christians insist that Zeus never existed, and that the real God was Jehova, all the time, etc..


    Thanks, I really needed a good laugh!
    Good for you. But don't forget the lessons you've learned.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 20th, 2009 @ 01:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Uralic/Alpine/Pontid mixed
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Posts
    3,309
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer

    I think the origin of things is important, it puts things in perspective.
    Origins is important, but you can't base everything on it. Truth is true no matter where it comes from. If a Jew saids the world is round, does that mean Europeans must believe it's flat? Of course not.

    But truth cannot be interpreted the same way in every case. For example, Christianity around the world is not the same(despite what what paranoid pagans believe). Christianity adopts itself to native cultures and traditions. This is even true within a distinct Christian tradition, such as Orthodoxy. The Greek Orthodox Church and the Russian Orthodox Church are similar in many ways, but differ according to national customs and traditions.

    So this nonsense put forth by some pagans that Christianity is incompatible with European nationalism is pure nonsense, both from a historical and even theological point of view. Luckily, there are some pagans who have more common sense and actually see us Christian as fellow European nationalists rather than enemies.

    I have nothing against paganism per se except on a theological perspective.
    I just have strong opposition to this fringe movement that believes only the destruction of Christianity can liberate Europe and that Christianity is non-European. I am(and many other Christian nationalists are) willing to let paganism have the right to exist, will you pagan nationalists reconize our right to exist as well? If yes, then there's no real need for conflict. If no, you'd better expect us to down hard on your asses.

    This is my last post in my debate with Tautalos. His stupidity is becoming too ridiculas to take seriously anymore!


    Quote Originally Posted by Tautalos
    But in a different way: ritually. I.e., religiously.
    Whatever. Every religion involves a particular view of how the universe works and how the divine works. This is metaphysics and theology.

    Quite the contrary. The issue here, that you obviously do not understand, is that Religion IS NOT ABOUT discussing the meaning of life, etc..
    You're an idiot, thats one the main purposes of religion.

    The Christians, on the other hand, are limited to the philosophy and dogmas dicatated by their spiritual owners, the Bible, the Church, etc..
    The Greeks and Romans were the only pagan Europeans who were ever able to produce any great thinkers. Please name any great pagan thinkers from the Celtic and Germanic tribes before the arrival of Christianity that had any impact equal to St. Thomas Aquinas, Thomas Hobbes, Martin Luther, and so on.

    As a matter of fact, Christianism, with it's equalitarian, dogmatic, internationalist and universalistic moral, is the origine of Left itself, for the Left is, essentially, Christianism without God.
    Bullshit! The Germanic tribes were far more equalitarian than Christian Europe ever was! In fact both the Jacobins and Communists looked to the Germanic people as described in Tacitus's "Germania" as their model, not Christian Europe.

    But there is more than one way to reach it.
    So you accept theres one truth? This contradicts what you said before.

    Yes, of course. That is named USURPATION. The Christians just try to destroy whatever they can, and to absorb what can be useful to settle amongst a given folk.
    Oh yes and the pagan Romans never destroyed anything right? They didn't destroy temples and destroyed religious traditions. Tell that to the Druids.

    That is, IF the world wants to receive it.
    Yes, man has free choice. Europe made its choice; it chose Christ.


    No, it is not, because the God of Jesus, Jehova, revealed Himself only to the Jews, prior to Jesus. That means that, to any Christian, Jehova is real, and was real when, for instances, ordered the genocide of Amalec, but Iuppiter is not real.
    So, YOUR argument is, indeed, bogus.
    Jesus rejected the notion that God only revealed himself to only one nation, but should be embraced by all nations. Thats a fundemental difference between Christianity and Judaism. Learn your theology.

    I do not know.
    Then you shouldn't be arguing on this topic at all!


    Right here you've proven your lack of capacity to understand what you read. I did not say the contrary of that. Learn to read properly.
    Christianism is an outspring of Judaism, and does not deny that «the only true God is Jehova». Christianism does not deny Moses. Christianism does not deny the Old Testament, or else that would not be a part of the Christian religion.

    And the Romans considered the Christians as a new sect of Jews.
    And the first Christians, were, indeed, of Jewish origin.
    You're a f*cking moron! The Jews under Moses are not the same as the Jews during Jesus's time or even today. During the Baylonian capitivity, the Jews bastardized their blood and their religion by mixing it with elements of Babylonian paganism. This is the origins of Talmudic Judaism. By the time of Jesus, Judaism at that time was so perverted and way off line from the original Jews(Israelites) praticed. Christianity upholds true Judaism, not Talmudic Judaism.


    And Jesus was a jew, indeed. That is written in your own scriptures.
    Maybe in your f*cked up interpretation of it, but in the original scriptures he is not.

    It teaches the Christian VERSION of universal truth.
    Well duh! Just like Platonism teaches Plato's version of universal truth or that Stoicism teaches the Stoic version of truth. Good job brainiac!


    No, YOUR BS about Jesus not being a Jew is indeed quite ridiculous, from the start, specially when you, a simple kid, want to teach it to whole world.
    Call me a kid all you want, it only proves how much of an idiot you truely are for I just turned 21. Please provide hard-core evidence that Jesus was Jewish. Scriptures denies he's Jewish, Christian tradition upholds he wasn't Jewish, Jewish tradition upholds he wasn't Jewish, even anti-Christians like Alfred Rosenberg and Henrich Himmler denied he was Jewish. So where is this evidence that Jesus was jewish besides f*cked up interpretations of scriptures and the liberal media?

    Pushkin and the pope, who is right about Jesus?
    Pushkin since he actually adheres to Catholic tradition.

    Take a pill and go to sleep.
    You should follow your own advice since you aren't making any sense.

    Having one God is not incompatible with Nationalism; having one God FROM ANOTHER NATION, that IS incompatible with Nationalism.
    Ok the Christian God lives in heaven, what nation did he come from? What heaven is now a nation?

    Having one God is not incompatible with Nationalism; having one God that puts UNIVERSAL BROTHERHOOD upon family ties, IS, indeed, incompatible with Nationalism.
    That's in a metaphysical sense idiot! Besides, Alexander the Greek was more universalistic in his view of Greek religion than the Christians ever were.

    Laughter? It is not a matter to laughter about, it is very serious. The fact that so many western nationalists are still Christian, and, in some cases, devotdly Christian, is a bad omen for Europe.
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA This is so f*cking ridiculas I'll just laugh some more. Nevermind that the whole notion of a Europe, white race, and even modern notions of nations grew out of Christian thinking. The pagan Greeks and Romans found more affiminity with the Egyptians and Libyans than they ever did with the Celts and Germans. That only came with the coming of Christianity.


    In Ireland, the vast majority of Irish oeople prefer St. Patrick as their national icon to any Celtic God, because, probably, most of the Irish do not know any Celtic God, or, more probable, most of the Irish were brainwashed from birth within the Christian faith.
    So now the vast majority of Irish people are stupid huh? Or better yet the vast majority of European/white people? It's amazing the amount of arrogance some people will employ to make up for their inferiority complexes.

    Perhaps. You are Russian, not me. But... aren't you afraid of the growing, even if it is slow, of the Pagan Nationalism in Russia?
    I've read a report on that... of how that worries the self-proclaimed «democrats»...
    Actually the "democrats" are more worried about the Orthodox Church and its support for the nationalist right. I have government reports talking about that. The pagan nationalists are really just a fringe movement are even heavily ridiculed within the Russian nationalist movement. Sorry, but our identity is found with the Orthodox Church. If you West European pagans don't like that, well..........tough sh*t.


    Alain de Benoist was one the main anti-christian influences within the New Right movement. Alain de Benoist urged the Europeans to return to Iuppiter and Odin. And, tough he does not claim to be pagan, nowadays, there are other individuals, within the New Right, that oppenly worship the ancient Deities of their ancestors.
    Wow............thanks alot even though I ALREADY KNEW THAT! That's why I mentioned de Benoist to begin with.

    Of course. So what? It is a matter of «real politik»: political need.
    And I'm to take your word over his own? His gives his own reasons, and his reason is his admiration for Catholic social doctrines and the devotion of many Christians to their respective nations.

    I did not say «God» - I said the JEWISH-CHRISTIAN God.
    Yeah just study the Jewish concepts of God and compare them to the Christian conepts. You'll notice significant differences.

    His name is Jehova, or, let's say, the Holy Trinity, of which the Father is Jehova.
    You do know that Jehova is a word that simply means "God". Just like Allah is simply arabic for God. So trying to claim Jehova as the name of the Christian is very childish and pathetic, for our God has no name. Right here, you've proven yourself an idiot once again!

    And Jehova, as well as Jesus, is certainly foreign to Greece, no matter how much do the Jews and Christians insist that Zeus never existed, and that the real God was Jehova, all the time, etc..
    You yourself claimed you don't know whether any god exists yet you know for certain that Zeus exists?

    Good for you. But don't forget the lessons you've learned.
    If that's what you call lessons, I'd say you need to get your teachers liscence re-certified.


    http://www.berdyaev.com/berdiaev/ber...909_158_4.html

    "The idea of salvation was not foreign to the pagan world, it was promulgated by the nature religions, but therein it was altogether different than in the Christian consciousness. The natural pagan religions were unable to arrive at the consciousness of true life. They looked upon God and the gods as means for the attaining of earthly happiness, as an help for their own purposes. True religion however requires the free assimilation of likeness to God. “The striving of man towards the justification of his existence upon the earth, amidst that hostile to the God-like life, gives rise to a juridical relationship to God and by this it directly and decisively negates the truth of religion, and the possibility of morality, since that in the grip of this relationship religion is transformed for man into a simple deal with God, and like an ordinary worldly deal, it necessarily becomes subordinated to the principle of the happiness of life”. 11 Such is the idea of salvation in natural religion. And this juridical theory was carried over also into the Christian world. In Catholicism (indeed in Protestantism also) the juridical understanding predominates. The (radical) surmounting of it comprises the chief service of Nesmelov.

    The pagan salvation is a seeking of help and the fulfilling of wishes, and the pagan relationship to the Divinity is a juridical contract with Him, a deal. Christian salvation is a transforming of man, the attaining of perfection, the realisation of God-likeness."
    --Nikolai Berdyaev "Attempt at a Philsophical Justification of Christianity", 1909


    Quote Originally Posted by Razmig
    It is well known that Jesus was a Philistine (Phelestini). It even mentions it in the bible. I'm sure you can use http://bible.gospelcom.net/ to search for it. The philistines were a non-semetic people originating from the Balkans, of Dinaric or Armenoid (which ever you prefer) herritage. The palestinians of today are supposedly their ancestors, but Arab domination has most likely darkened them. They are the original settlers of Palestine, the Jews then fled into Israel from Egypt. Jews= mixed slaves.
    Thank you for this info! There's no evidence whatsoever that Jesus was Jewish. Unless those who claim he was must have access to some secret document from antiquity that proves otherwise?
    Last edited by Taras Bulba; Monday, December 15th, 2003 at 05:55 PM.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who Was Jesus?
    By Evolved in forum Christianity
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: Sunday, April 21st, 2019, 08:07 PM
  2. What Did Jesus Really Say?
    By Evolved in forum Christianity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Saturday, October 16th, 2004, 11:11 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •