Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 107

Thread: Jesus Was Not a Jew!

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 20th, 2009 @ 12:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Uralic/Alpine/Pontid mixed
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Posts
    3,309
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Thumbs Up Jesus Was Not a Jew!

    http://www.holywar.org/txt/christnot.html

    CHRIST NOT A RACIST ZIONIST!
    Due to lying jewish propaganda an jewish infiltration of the seminaries of practically all of the major religious denominations and sects, many sincere people erroneously and sacriligiously think that our Lord Jesus Christ is a jew. To overcome that big lie, we call your attention to the following facts from the Holy Bible.

    Jesus Christ is the Son of God and therefore was in existence before the creation of the world and before any races were created and therefore could not be a jew.
    St. Mark I:1-11 "The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God; As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee. The voice of one crying in the wildernes, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight. John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptize of repentance for the remission of sins. And there went out unto him all the land of Judea, and they of Jerusalem, and were all baptized of him in the river of Jordan, confessing their sins. And John was clothed with camel's hair, and with a girdle of a skin about his loins; There cometh one mightier than I after me, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to stoop down and unloose. I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost. And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan. And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him: And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased."
    Our Lord Jesus Christ called His apostles from Galilee, except for the jew Judas Iscariot who betrayed Him. There were no jews in Galilee. Only Gentiles and a few Israelites lived in Galilee because, at the time of an earlier generation, King Sargon I of Assyria conquered Palestine and removed most of the Israelites from Galilee and settled them in another part of his farflung empire. He brougth in Gentiles from another part of his empire and settled them in Galilee along with few Israelites that he allowed to remain there. That is why the Bible calls it Galilee of the Gentiles. St. Matthew, 4:12-19 says: "Now when Jesus had heard that John was cast into prison, he departed into Galilee; And leaving Nazareth, he came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is upon the sea coast, in the borders of Zabulon and Nephthalim: That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, GALILEE OF THE GENTILES; The people with sat in darkness saw great ligth; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death ligth is sprung up. From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. And Jesus, walking by the sea of Galilee, saw two brethren, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men."
    Some false preachers say that Jesus Christ is a Jew because of being a descendant of King David. However, Jesus Himself positively denies being a son of David in St. Lukes 20:41-44 and also in the Gospel according to St. Mark, 12:35-37 which is as follows: "And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the son of David? For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, til I make thine enemies thy footstool. David therefore himself calleth him Lord; and whence is he then his son? And the common people heard him gladly."
    Some false preachers claim that our Lord Jesus Christ is a jew by claiming that Abraham is His father. Of course, Abraham was not a jew, he was a father of many nations as proven by Genesis 17:5 which says, "Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee."
    Then, Jesus proves that He is the Son of God, in existence before acient Abraham, and in existence before the jews or any race, and therefore Not a Jew, according to St.John 8:57-59: "Then said the jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I sayunto you, Before Abraham was, I am. Then took they up stones to cast him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going througt the midst of them, and so passed by." That is how evil the jews are. They attempted to stone Our Lord Jesus Christ to death because He told them the truth. Our Lord Jesus Christ said even more in St.John. Read Chapter 8, verses 42-55: "Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even bacause ye cannot hear my word. YE ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL, AND THE LUSTS OF YOUR FATHER YE WILL DO. HE WAS A MURDERER FROM THE BEGINNING, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for HE IS A LIAR, AND THE FATHER OF IT. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because YE ARE NOT OF GOD. THEN ANSWERED THE JEWS, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil? Jesus answered, I have not devil; but I honor my Father, and ye do dishonor me. And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth. Verily, verily, I say unto you, if a man keep my saying, he shall never see death. THEN SAID THE JEWS UNTO HIM, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead and the prophets; and thou sayest, If man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death. Art thou greater than our father Abraham which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself? Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing; it is MY FATHER THAT HONOURETH ME; OF WHOM YE SAY, THAT HE IS YOUR GOD; Yet YE HAVE NOT KNOWN HIM; but I kown him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying."
    This quotation from the Holy Bible could not be any clearer. Jesus Christ, the Son of God Himself, says that the jews are the children of the devil. He says that the jews are murderers because the lusts of the devil they will do. He says that the devil, the father walking around on two feet. The jews and their present day Judas Iscariots who have infiltrated many churches, preach the big lie that the jews are God's chosen people; it is blasphemy to call the jews God's chosen people when the Son of God Himself calls the jews the children of the devil. Jesus, as quoted above from the Bible, says to the jews: "ye are not of God." That settles the matter for any Godfearing Christian. The jews are so evil that they are trying to change the Holy Bible. They want to take out the many passages that place the blame for the crucifixion of our Lord Jesus Christ on the jews.
    The Bible says clearly that the jews killed our Lord Jesus and they please not God and that His wrath is come upon them to the uttermost, therefore, it is impossible for the jews to be God's chosen people and it is clear that Jesus Christ is NOT a jew. For proof, open the HOLY BIBLE and read I Thessalonians 2:14-16: "For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of THE JEWS: who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and they are contrary to all menn: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost."
    There you have the truth. You now know that is your Christian duty to defend Christianity against the Jews, against the international SATANIC RACIST ZIONIST MAFIA.

    TO BE CHOSEN YOU MUST BELIVE IN JESUS CHRIST!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Stríbog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Last Online
    Wednesday, January 12th, 2005 @ 11:45 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Location
    Where Rust Belt meets Farm Belt
    Gender
    Age
    35
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Posts
    2,163
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Post

    So what race do you think Jesus was?

  3. #3
    Member Awar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Location
    Olympus
    Gender
    Age
    40
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Posts
    4,947
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Post

    I think Jesus was a black dude ;-)

    Doesn't matter what race he was, doesn't really matter what HE believed in, the important thing is what Jesus is NOW, especially to the ones that believe in him.

    Everything else will forever be just a speculation.

  4. #4
    Account Inactive Saoirse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 28th, 2004 @ 05:16 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    Seattle - soon to the midlands
    Gender
    Age
    36
    Occupation
    Red Robins
    Politics
    National Socialist
    Religion
    Atheist
    Posts
    636
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    The thing with CIer's is that they say they are the real Jews, but say jesus hated Jews. They talk about jewish propaganda ect, but then want to be that scum of the earth.

  5. #5
    Senior Member NormanBlood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 7th, 2009 @ 06:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    French Canadian
    Ancestry
    Franco-Norman
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Occupation
    University Student
    Posts
    454
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Post

    LOL!!! Oh please, this is the kind of "Jesus was white" crap that pisses the hell out of me. And then you christians go on to use the bible and other such religiously bias texts to try and "prove your point". The bible in reality was written year and yyearrss after the death of Jesus (if he existed at all) so using verses of the bible to prove "Jesus was white" is just ridiculous.

    As a matter of fact other than the bible there is no proof that a man named Jesus even existed. The only "proof" we have are Roman records which talk about a rebel in the same time "Jesus" supposedly lived. This rebel was then crucified and that is the end of that.

    It was quite ridiculous to think that Jesus was not jewish or overall semetic. The inhabitants of the region at that time were semetic peoples. Unless Jesus was some kind of genetic fluke I highly doubt he was anything but a jew. Even so...what other race could he have been? An Arab? A misplaced east Indian? Surely no way in HELL a European. Therefore he is not "our lord" or anything such thing..in fact he was most likely nobody's lord but merely a rebel with an idea. An attempt to liberate his region from oppressive jewish rule. Extremists after his death (perhaps even during his life seeing that if he indeed did exist it is even less probable that he was literate in any way) most likely twisted the MAN'S words into their own ideas. Either way this "Jesus" is not our "lord", nor is a religion born in a damn dessert "our religion". A "European" christian is nothing but an agent of the jewish race and their atrocities.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to NormanBlood For This Useful Post:


  7. #6
    Account Disabled on Request
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Posts
    3,345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Pushkin
    Jesus was not a Jew!
    You're right, in fact I read in the Qur'an the other day that Jesus was a Muslim, as were Adam, Abraham, Moses, etc...

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Evolved For This Useful Post:


  9. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 20th, 2009 @ 12:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Uralic/Alpine/Pontid mixed
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Posts
    3,309
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Nationalist
    The thing with CIer's is that they say they are the real Jews, but say jesus hated Jews. They talk about jewish propaganda ect, but then want to be that scum of the earth.
    This isn't from a Christian Identity site but from a more Catholic oriented website.

    Quote Originally Posted by NormanBlood
    LOL!!! Oh please, this is the kind of "Jesus was white" crap that pisses the hell out of me.
    If you actually read the thing(which I guess you didn't), you would notice that all it claims was that Jesus was a Gentile, ie a non-Jew. It makes no mention of Jesus being white.

    It was quite ridiculous to think that Jesus was not jewish or overall semetic. The inhabitants of the region at that time were semetic peoples. Unless Jesus was some kind of genetic fluke I highly doubt he was anything but a jew. Even so...what other race could he have been? An Arab? A misplaced east Indian? Surely no way in HELL a European.
    I love how you overbloated anti-Christians pull all sorts of BS from any pro-Christian text. notice it states:
    There were no jews in Galilee. Only Gentiles and a few Israelites lived in Galilee because, at the time of an earlier generation, King Sargon I of Assyria conquered Palestine and removed most of the Israelites from Galilee and settled them in another part of his farflung empire. He brougth in Gentiles from another part of his empire and settled them in Galilee along with few Israelites that he allowed to remain there. That is why the Bible calls it Galilee of the Gentiles.
    All it ever states was that Jesus was a Gentile, not that he was European. Learn to read!

    Although it should be noted that traditional Jewish texts do claim that Jesus was European, in that he was the bastard child of a Roman legionary. So even the Jews claim that Jesus was not Jewish.


    Therefore he is not "our lord" or anything such thing..in fact he was most likely nobody's lord but merely a rebel with an idea. An attempt to liberate his region from oppressive jewish rule. Extremists after his death (perhaps even during his life seeing that if he indeed did exist it is even less probable that he was literate in any way) most likely twisted the MAN'S words into their own ideas. Either way this "Jesus" is not our "lord", nor is a religion born in a damn dessert "our religion".
    So you oppose Christianity because of its origins rather than its theology? I guess in your eyes, Christianity isn't "kosher" enough for the European people. I love how you claim to oppose the Jews yet adhere to their world-view.

    "In Christ, the embodiment of all manliness, we find all that we need. And if we occasionally speak of Baldur, our words always contain some joy, some satisfaction, that our pagan ancestors were already so Christian as to have indications of Christ in this ideal figure."
    --Dietrich Eckart


    A "European" christian is nothing but an agent of the jewish race and their atrocities.
    bwahahahahaha! Then please explain to me why the Jews have targeted traditional Christianity as a major part of their agenda. Jewish leaders are pissed that Mel Gibson wants to make a movie based on the Gospels about Jesus's death. Yeah we're the agents of the Jews, what F*cking BS! In fact Jesus and the early Christians were the first ever to expose the Jews for what they are! You lack any knowledge of traditional Christianity!

  10. #8
    Account Inactive Saoirse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 28th, 2004 @ 05:16 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    Seattle - soon to the midlands
    Gender
    Age
    36
    Occupation
    Red Robins
    Politics
    National Socialist
    Religion
    Atheist
    Posts
    636
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

  11. #9
    Account Disabled on Request
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Posts
    3,345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Pushkin
    This isn't from a Christian Identity site but from a more Catholic oriented website.
    It sounds like Christian Identity to me. The layout and material reminds me of Radio Islam, perhaps it is the Christian companion site. That site is useful, but makes Christianity and Islam look like they are religions based on hatred for Jews. It complains of Jewish racism toward others but then is racist against Jews. For instance, what is the point of this? Yeah, we know jews tend to be ugly, have big noses, wear funny-looking hats and sissy hairdos. Am I the only one here who doesn't believe every Jewish individual is inherently evil? Would I miss them if they all died? No. But that doesn't mean I want them all dead. I want their influence in world affairs to be destroyed.

  12. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 20th, 2009 @ 12:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Uralic/Alpine/Pontid mixed
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Posts
    3,309
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Nationalist
    Nice try, but upon looking further into the evidence, it's all wrong. As for being a decendent of Abraham and David, that still does not mean Jesus was Jewish in the sense that we know. Need we forget that it was during the Babylonian capitivity, the Israelites basically bastardize their blood and religion and thus the origins of Talmudic Judaism. The Judaism as practiced by these bastardized Jews was so off course that Jesus came to earth to bring them into line. In John 8:44 he even denies the claim of the "Jews" to being the true decendents of David and Abraham but being that of the Devil.

    St. Paul in his epistiles also declares that not everybody claiming to be a Jew is a decendant of Abraham and David, but literally are bastards pretending to be them.

    http://www.jesusisajew.org/Jesus_is_a_Jew.htm

    He was mocked, spat on and beaten by the Roman soldiers as 'King of the Jews' (Mk. 15:16-20) and when they crucified Him, their charge was 'King of the Jews' (Matt. 27:37).
    Obviously the person who wrote this doesn't realize that they were mocking and degrading Jesus by claiming he was "King of the Jews". I seriously wonder if the Romans called Jesus a goat-f*cker, this idiot would write about how Jesus loved to have intercourse with goats. What's even interesting is that the Jewish leaders were appalled by the Romans making such remarks, and even asked Pilate to remove the sign declaring him king of the Jews off the cross.

    I like how the site doesn't mention which version of the Bible they used to find these verses. Because the more recent Bible translations are the most f*cked pieces of crap ever written. Need we forget, they now want to change the "Holy Son" to "Holy Child", which flies right into the face of Christian tradition as declared at the 1st Ecumenical Council at Nicea.

    So yes many of the post 1945 translations try so hard to claim Jesus was Jewish, yet more traditionally oriented translations do not.

    Quote Originally Posted by ladygoeth33
    It sounds like Christian Identity to me. The layout and material reminds me of Radio Islam, perhaps it is the Christian companion site. That site is useful, but makes Christianity and Islam look like they are religions based on hatred for Jews.
    Why is it that being both against the Jews and being a Christian automatically makes you Christian Identity? Read the works of the Church fathers(which Christian Identity hardly ever refer to) were against the Jews. Traditional Catholic and Orthodox teachings claimed that Jesus was not Jewish and that Judaism stands in firm opposition to Christianity. In fact the Orthodox Church declared any attempts of Judaising Christianity and claiming Jesus was Jewish heresy in the 15th century. Martin Luther was a staunch anti-semite, as one can read in his "On the Jews and their Lies". All this before Christian Identity ever came into existance! In fact before 1945, it was rare to find a Christian theologian who had many positive things to say about the Jews.

    http://www.romancatholicism.org/jews.html

    The Jews knew that Christ was the son of David. And even now they hope for His Coming. It is hidden from them that He has come, but it is hidden because they willed it so. For, not acknowledging Him on the cross, the knowledge of Him reigning in glory should not be theirs ... Why are the Jews hoping for what has already come, and not fearful for what is to come? For Our Lord Jesus Christ ... referred Himself as "the Stone" (Matthew xxi.44), that whoever stumbles upon it shall be bruised; but upon whom it shall fall, it will grind to powder ... Lying on the ground, it shakes whoever falls over it; coming from on high, it crushes the proud. The Jews have already been shaken by their previous stumble. What awaits them is to be crushed by His Coming.
    ~ St. Augustine

    Many shall come from the East and West and sit down with Abraham and Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of Heaven, but the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into the exterior darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. ~ St. Matthew viii.11-12

    There is need of constant prayer lest we defect from the heavenly kingdom, as have the Jews to whom it was first promised. This the Lord makes unmistakably clear by saying: "Many will come from East and West and recline at the banquet table with Abraham and Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of Heaven, whereas those born to the kingdom will be driven into the darkness outside, there to wail and gnash their teeth" ... Our Lord shows that the Jews were formerly children of the kingdom, but after the name "Father" disappeared from among them, so did the kingdom. The Jews have remained in darkness for having forsaken the light. ~ St. Cyprian

    The "exterior darkness" is that of the Jews, who have heard truth but not believed. ~ St. Thomas Aquinas

    Jews prefer to persist in their stubbornness rather than to recognize the words of their prophets and the mysteries of the Scriptures and thus arrive at a knowledge of the Christian faith and salvation. ~ Bl. Pope Gregory X

    The faithlessness of the Synagogue is an insult to the Savior. Therefore, He chose the barque of Peter and deserted the boat of Moses; that is, He rejected the faithless Synagogue and adopted the believing Church ... Of these two ships, one is left at the shore, idle and empty; the other, loaded filled, is launched into the deep. For the Synagogue is left idle on the beach. Because of its own fault, it has lost Christ along with the warnings of the prophets. But the freighted Church is taken out into the deep, because it received the Lord together with the teaching of the Apostles. The Synagogue, I say, remains on the land, held fast as it were to earthly things. The Church is called forth to the deep, as though to search into the profound mysteries of Heaven.
    ~ St. Ambrose

Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who was Jesus?
    By Evolved in forum Christianity
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Wednesday, March 13th, 2019, 05:06 PM
  2. What Did Jesus Really Say?
    By Evolved in forum Christianity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Saturday, October 16th, 2004, 10:11 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •