View Poll Results: Men: would you find an otherwise beautiful woman ugly if she were pregnant?

Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I would find her all the MORE beautiful for being pregnant.

26 20.00%
  • No, I can find pregnant women beautiful too.

25 19.23%
  • Not really "ugly" as such, but she would be LESS beautiful if she were pregnant.

20 15.38%
  • Yes, pregnancy makes an otherwise beautiful woman ugly in my eyes.

53 40.77%
  • I'm indifferent. Pregnancy makes no difference to me!

6 4.62%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do Men Find Pregnant Women Ugly?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Question Do Men Find Pregnant Women Ugly?

... women pregnant with another man's baby that is. So, this is a question for men only..... if you were to see an otherwise beautiful woman on the street, would you find her (or her belly) ugly if she were heavily pregnant?

I'm asking due to some ponderings from this thread : http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.p...257#post518257

Keeps your Whites Whiter.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    SkandoNordid/Nordicised Faelid
    Pan-Germanic MeritAristocracy
    Religion
    Heiðinn
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Re: Do men find pregnant women ugly?

Quote Originally Posted by Bridie View Post
    ... women pregnant with another man's baby that is... would you find her (or her belly) ugly if she were heavily pregnant?

I'm asking due to some ponderings from this thread : http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.p...257#post518257
    I find them asexual, actually. ("another man's" baby and "heavily pregnant" being the key qualifiers here).
    "...The moral man is a lower species than the immoral, a weaker species; indeed - he is a type in regard to morality, but not a type in himself; a copy...the measure of his value lies outside him. ... I assess the power of a will by how much resistance, pain, torture it endures and knows how to turn to its advantage; I do not account the evil and painful character of existence a reproach to it, but hope rather that it will one day be more evil and painful than hitherto..." (Nietzsche)

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

find them asexual, actually. ("another man's" baby and "heavily pregnant" being the key qualifiers here).
    I know what you mean. I think a lot of women feel rather asexual when pregnant, breastfeeding etc too. But I wasn't really referring to sexuality as such.... I was referring just to beauty. Can you appreciate the beauty of a pregnant belly when it's not your baby that's nestled within?

Men do (or can?) separate beautiful and sexy when it comes to appreciating women's looks right?? (That's a genuine question... do they??? LOL)

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Deutschland
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Bridie
    I know what you mean. I think a lot of women feel rather asexual when pregnant, breastfeeding etc too.
    I never felt that way .
    I believe it is largely the husband, who contributes to a wife's "feelings" about these things, the way he acts toward her, the way he treats her, and so forth.
    Georgia
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided; and that is the lamp of experience. I know of no way of judging the future but by the past.
    Patrick Henry

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Grin Re: Do men find pregnant women ugly?

I never felt that way .
    Georgia! You horny woman you!! .....

No, I'm only joking.

I know some women have increased libidos when pregnant (well, usually in the 2nd trimester)... but breastfeeding? Can you honestly say you didn't feel "put off" when you were lactating? Did you find that breastfeeding de-sexualised your boobs in your mind? When I'm breastfeeding I just feel like an old milking cow....

Here's a funny story.... when I'm lactating my boobs are about as sexual as my big toe in my own eyes, so I forget to be embarrassed if something like this happens...

I was at a supermarket checkout when my first born was about 10 months old and wearing a boob tube type top with no bra on underneath (it was summer), when my son decided to pull down my top for a drink! Well, he was sitting in the front of the trolley so he could reach... he grabbed my top and my boobs popped out! Whoops! Although I quickly pulled my top up, I should have been embarrassed when I saw the boy behind the checkout (must have only been about 17 years old) gawking at my chest like this ---> , but I just wasn't. Now that's really saying something, because if it had have happened when I wasn't breastfeeding I would have been absolutely MORTIFIED!!! But you know, because I didn't feel as though my boobs were sexual at all at the time, I just didn't care.... (although I felt a bit sorry for the boy! He looked as though he was about to faint! I'm sure his mother wouldn't have been to impressed either!)

Oh well.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 12:21 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Head over heels in love
    Politics
    Nationalsozialismus
    Religion
    Nationalsozialismus
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I voted for the first option. Can something be more beautiful than to see life blossom inside a woman - even more, if it blossoms inside a beautiful woman with racial value?

Nichts kann das zerstören, was auf der Wahrheit aufgebaut ist. Wir sind das reine Gold, das im Schmelztiegel getestet werden kann. Der Schmelztiegel möge glühen und prasseln. Nichts kann uns zerstören. Eines Tages werden wir uns erheben und wieder triumphieren. Hofft und wartet!
    (Savitri Devi Mukherji)

Last Online
    Thursday, May 13th, 2010 @ 02:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    Extraterrestrial
    Ancestry
    Germany/Saxons
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Lower Saxony Lower Saxony
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

AW: Re: Do men find pregnant women ugly?

An aesthetical beautiful women will not become uglier when being pregnant and an ugly one not more beautiful to me. Well the only thing that changes is that they're pregnant (obviously) while facial appearance does not change.
    Ceterum censeo Iudaeam esse delendam.

Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Last Online
    Wednesday, December 21st, 2011 @ 05:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I can't see pregnant women as beautiful in the physical sense, especially when girls my age get pregnant. Metaphorically, however, I can understand why some people see pregnancy as a beautiful thing.

Keeps your Whites Whiter.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    SkandoNordid/Nordicised Faelid
    Pan-Germanic MeritAristocracy
    Religion
    Heiðinn
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bridie View Post
    I know what you mean. I think a lot of women feel rather asexual when pregnant, breastfeeding etc too. But I wasn't really referring to sexuality as such.... I was referring just to beauty. Can you appreciate the beauty of a pregnant belly when it's not your baby that's nestled within?

Men do (or can?) separate beautiful and sexy when it comes to appreciating women's looks right?? (That's a genuine question... do they??? LOL)
    I guess, instinctually, I have a hard time separating sexuality from attractiveness from beauty: there all so interconnected and akin.

But, thinking about it, the bellies I have made pregnant glowed like beacons and were Aesthetic on multiple levels: I always loved knowing that I was able to dote on the future, itself; before this future knew of any such thing...

Oh shit, were in the LOUNGE!

Yeah--generally, pregnant bellies are perty. They are particularly perty when I have made them that way. (= Nepotism, I should think.)
    "...The moral man is a lower species than the immoral, a weaker species; indeed - he is a type in regard to morality, but not a type in himself; a copy...the measure of his value lies outside him. ... I assess the power of a will by how much resistance, pain, torture it endures and knows how to turn to its advantage; I do not account the evil and painful character of existence a reproach to it, but hope rather that it will one day be more evil and painful than hitherto..." (Nietzsche)

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 04:21 AM
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordid/Meditteranid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Family
    Single, looking
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    White Nationalist
    Religion
    Beginning Asatrú and Druidism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I chose the second option, because I'd imagine that I would find my own wife (when I reach the age to have one) to be beautiful when pregnant, but I also find other pregnant women who are already beautiful to remain as such when pregnant. The belly doesn't have an effect on me, as far as beauty goes, but "sexy", that's another story.
    Ná leathnaigh do bhrat muna féidir leat á chosaint.
    Don't unfurl your flag if you are unable to defend it.
    ~Old Irish Saying

Truth in our hearts.
    Strength in our hands.
    Consistency in our tongues.
    ~Fianna motto

Long, long ago, beyond the misty space
    Of twice a thousand years,
    In Erin old there lived a might race
    Taller than Roman spears.
    ~Standish O'Grady

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast