Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Re: Retaking the Homeland

Quote Originally Posted by Bridie View Post
    Why is the countryside fairly empty though? Low birth rates, emigration, or has it always been that way? I thought all of the UK was over-crowded.
    Have you ever heard of the clearances? Back in the 18th & 19th centuries the Scottish lairds evicted their tenants (the crofters) & replaced them with sheep. That is why the Scottish countryside is underpopulated.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ĉmeric For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 03:15 PM
    Subrace
    Skando-Nordid->CM
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

It doesn't sound too desireable to me.
    Anglo-Americans may have similiar ancestry, but there would be a huge cultural change with such an influx.
    With any large amount coming over, it would simply be a "you" and "us" mentality from English people's(Native), not necessarily the simple integration of similiar people's as expected.
    Tired

Last Online
    Monday, October 9th, 2006 @ 03:24 AM
    Subrace
    English
    Country
    United States United States
    Single, not looking
    Politics
    Tribalist
    Religion
    Anglo-Saxon Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thruthheim View Post
    It doesn't sound too desireable to me.
    Anglo-Americans may have similiar ancestry, but there would be a huge cultural change with such an influx.
    With any large amount coming over, it would simply be a "you" and "us" mentality from English people's(Native), not necessarily the simple integration of similiar people's as expected.
    Well, true, but the idea is that it would only be Americans in love with English culture to begin with. Too, I have known Americans that moved to England, and they seem to quickly be absorbed into the general population. There is something more desirable about English culture than the American. Finally, even if there is an us/them mentality it would still be more desirable to that of the aliens. The children of Americans will eventually be absorbed into the English. The muslims and others will cling to their culture.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Osmaegen For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Thursday, October 19th, 2017 @ 10:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    New English
    State
    Vermont Vermont
    Smuggler
    Politics
    Ruralist
    Religion
    Old Mother West Wind
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I'm not so sure they'd want us. As has been mentioned--it's a crowded island as it is.

If I were to repatriate to England, I'd have to be away from the hordes--the Yorkshire moors, the Lake District or, my namesake region in the North Pennines might be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabitha View Post
    Come to Scotland then, apart from the major cities, this is a very empty country, there are wonderful old stone houses everywhere in the Highlands just waiting to have life breathed in to them.

Or, we could visit Tabitha in Scotland!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Allenson For This Useful Post:

Funding Member "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, November 20th, 2006 @ 09:14 PM
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Undecided.
    Politics
    Left of Centre.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bridie View Post
    Why is the countryside fairly empty though? Low birth rates, emigration, or has it always been that way? I thought all of the UK was over-crowded.
    Given the choice, most foreigners would wanmt to settle themselves in areas of milder weather with a higher population of their own kind. Thus the concentrations around the Midlands in the industrial cities where they can simply disappear and do mundane work in factories without too many questions; or the East End of London for much the same reasons.

Fresh air and the chill of the highlands doesn't appeal to everyone, luckily.
    Revanchist.

Last Online
    Sunday, November 19th, 2006 @ 06:52 AM
    Country
    Married, happily
    Occupation
    Law Office
    Religion
    Why?
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'd rather just see the common Englishman back in Britain rearmed and see the British police kind of not have time to investigate the deaths of foreigners.

Clarification, please:

Are you willing to endorse the same policy for whites living and working on the subcontinent and middle east (and there are more than a few of them), as well as sacrifice our energy infrastructure in the area to support your aims?

Last Online
    Friday, September 22nd, 2017 @ 06:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    California California
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Telecommunications
    Politics
    Libertarian/Neo-Imperialist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by RĈDWALD View Post
    Clarification, please:

Are you willing to endorse the same policy for whites living and working on the subcontinent and middle east (and there are more than a few of them), as well as sacrifice our energy infrastructure in the area to support your aims?
    Before I can answer your question, I need to understand it better.

What exactly are you referring to when you speak of "our energy infrastructure"?

When you say "in the area", do you mean the Middle East? India? or both?

Also, in what way would my answer to a question about the Middle East and India be a clarification of my earlier statement?

I think I'll be able to answer you better if I understand these things first.

Last Online
    Sunday, November 19th, 2006 @ 06:52 AM
    Country
    Married, happily
    Occupation
    Law Office
    Religion
    Why?
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leofric View Post
    Before I can answer your question, I need to understand it better.
    Soitenly.

What exactly are you referring to when you speak of "our energy infrastructure"?
    I'm referring specifically to our energy interests in the region and the beuracracy we have built around them. Simplification: Are you willing to sacrifice our access to crude in order to stem immigration?

When you say "in the area", do you mean the Middle East? India? or both?
    Middle east. The only thing that we are getting out of india is tek workers and skilled employees.

Also, in what way would my answer to a question about the Middle East and India be a clarification of my earlier statement?

I think I'll be able to answer you better if I understand these things first.
    See my response to your first question. In your original statement
    I'd rather just see the common Englishman back in Britain rearmed and see the British police kind of not have time to investigate the deaths of foreigners.
    you tacitly endorse the murder of immigrants, irregardless of their current outlook and motivations (a view which I find to be repugnant and counter to Ancestry and Honour).

That said, my question was simply whether or not you would find it at all unreasonable to allow Arabs and Indians the same rights within their own countries, even if this could cost us our energy and technological investments in the area. Put simply; just how far are you willing to go in pursuit of what you advocated?

Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 03:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I'm referring specifically to our energy interests in the region and the beuracracy we have built around them. Simplification: Are you willing to sacrifice our access to crude in order to stem immigration?
    I do not understand this point. The oil exporting nations of the Persian Gulf are not major sources of immigration to the U.S. or Britain. Most Muslim immigrants come from nations outside the gulf such as Turkey, Pakistan & the North African states. And none of those nations are major sources of immgration to the U.S.
    Mexico & Venezuela are major exporters of Oil to the U.S & Mexico is also the major source of immigration to the U.S. However I doubt they would ever cut off the oil supply to the U.S. because ; 1. They need the oil revenues. Without them their societies would collapse. 2. To do so would probably lead to military intervention fromthe U.S.

This forum is about the discussion of Germanic perservation. I get the impression you are in favor of non-Europid immigration & multiculturalism.

Last Online
    Friday, September 22nd, 2017 @ 06:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    California California
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Telecommunications
    Politics
    Libertarian/Neo-Imperialist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Soitenly.

Middle east. The only thing that we are getting out of india is tek workers and skilled employees.

See my response to your first question. In your original statement

you tacitly endorse the murder of immigrants, irregardless of their current outlook and motivations (a view which I find to be repugnant and counter to Ancestry and Honour).

That said, my question was simply whether or not you would find it at all unreasonable to allow Arabs and Indians the same rights within their own countries, even if this could cost us our energy and technological investments in the area. Put simply; just how far are you willing to go in pursuit of what you advocated?
    It's much easier to understand what you're saying now. What you meant was pretty far down my list of possible interpretations, so I'm glad I asked you to clear it up.

I don't endorse the murder of immigrants without regard to their behavior. Please see the original statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leofric View Post

Not that I think any Englishman would do anything criminal to a peaceable guest — we're far too kind a nation to do that. But if we're attacked and can fight back, we will. And when we fight back, we win.
    I was careful to make it clear that I do not endorse criminal activity (such as murder). I do, however, believe that people should be able to defend (or, in some cases, even avenge) themselves. Many foreign immigrants in Britain (and in Europe, and in the United States) have a tendency to behave criminally toward the native population. Current law in Britain makes it very difficult to rebuff such an attack with the appropriate amount of violence. Now, if the British feel like they shouldn't be allowed to defend themselves against one another, then that's their right. But I do wish they would feel justified in defending themselves — with deadly force if necessary — against foreign immigrants with criminal intent.

I think the problems with immigration are exacerbated by the coddling the immigrants receive from the native population. In our generosity, we have a tendency to be kinder to foreigners who behave criminally than to our own people who behave criminally. That's silly. If your brother treated you poorly in your house, you'd definitely want to have words with him, but you wouldn't quit the relationship over it right away. But if a stranger whom you'd let in started to treat you poorly, you'd throw him out in the mud and bar the door without a second thought. I don't mean you specifically, of course, because I have no idea who you are really. But I think most people would find this sort of behavior natural.

I think if the British people (not the state, but the people themselves) were more willing to get aggressive with criminally-minded immigrants, then immigration rates would plummet and many immigrants, even if they were not inclined to be criminal and so were highly unlikely to become anyone's target, would try to find greener pastures elsewhere.

Of course, it's not just the British who could use such an infusion of aggression against criminal invaders. We all could. But this thread is about Britain.

I hope that clarifies my earlier statement for you.

As for the other question about the Middle East (which still seems only tangentially related to my earlier statement), I think people have a right to defend themselves against the criminally minded. If we go as guests into another land (not invaders, but guests), then I would expect that we would treat our hosts graciously and not provoke their anger. I would also expect that if we go in as guests, our hosts would treat us graciously. I think that both host and guest have a right to defend themselves against inappropriate treatment at one another's hand. If, after we arrive and are welcomed as guests, our hosts try to renege on their agreement with us, I think we have just as much right to defend our interests as they have to defend theirs should we overstep our bounds.

If we go in as invaders rather than guests, then I think we're ultimately justified in doing whatever we can get away with (at least from a mortal perspective — I wouldn't agree with that on a spiritual level). If we fail, then no matter what we do, we'd be seen as unjust invaders rightly repelled. If we succeed, then we run the show in that land from then on, so no matter what we do, we can paint ourselves pretty as you please. So if we're going about invading another land and not seeking hospitality, then we can do whatever we're capable of.

I guess, to tie it back into the situation Britain, I could say that I think the criminally-minded immigrants are after invasion rather than hospitality. If they succeed in their aims, then it won't matter whether their means were good or not — Britain will become Pakistani (or whatever) and the Pakistani people of the future Britain will feel that the actions of the first colonists were the manifestation of the holy will of Allah. By the same token, if the British stop the invaders (not the guests, but the invaders), then it won't matter how they do it, because they will be seen as being justified in stopping an unjust invasion.

The problem is that we too often treat invaders like guests. If we keep that up, history will not care that we were kind to our invaders. All history will care about is that we were beaten.

What I'm saying is that the British should be the ones to wake up and retake the island.

And by the way, I don't feel our need for Arab oil is that great. There's plenty of oil in the United States, Canada, the North Sea, and Russia to meet all our needs. The only reason we go after Arab oil so aggressively is because we don't feel like the Arabs are equal human beings with equally wonderful homelands, so we don't care about what the extraction process does to them and their environment as much as we care about our own. It's sad, but it's true. Everyone who wants to stop oil drilling in ANWR but doesn't mind the drilling in Arabia is a racist bigot — for good or ill. If the Arabs became capable of convincing us through force that we don't want their oil anymore (and they would probably only do such a thing at China's behest and with their aid, since they're the primary consumer of Arab oil), we would still be able to meet all our energy needs through our own resources and those of our fellow Europeans. The Arabs are not our major source of oil as it is, anyway.

Furthermore, I really wouldn't mind going without petrolic energy altogether. I can meet my own electric, heating, and transportation needs in a host of other ways if necessary. Besides, most of our consumption of petrolic energy is for luxurious purposes anyway. It certainly wouldn't hurt to cut back on luxuries.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast