Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,394 Posts

HPV Vaccine For Teenage Boys in UK

U-turn as Government advisers declare teenage boys SHOULD be given the life-saving HPV vaccine that is currently only given to girls on the NHS

Hundreds of thousands of teenage boys should be given the life-saving vaccine that is currently only administered to girls, an advisory committee says.

Government advisers have for a decade denied boys the inoculation against the cancer-causing human papillomavirus (HPV) on the NHS.

But in a dramatic U-turn, the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation today changed its stance, and recommended they are given the jab alongside girls.

Girls have been prioritised because HPV causes cervical cancer, which kills about 1,000 women a year. Around 500 women die from other HPV-related cancers a year.

But it is now known to cause some 2,000 male cancers annually, resulting in the deaths of about 650 men a year, mainly from mouth and throat forms of the disease.

Charities today hailed the 'huge triumph' and begged the Department of Health and Social Care to immediately implement the guidance.

Scotland's Public Health Minister Joe FitzPatrick confirmed the country would roll the programme out, but the roll-out is yet to be agreed in England and Wales.

Health Minister Steve Brine said he is 'looking at the advice carefully', adding the DHSC would announce its decision 'very soon'.

The move could bring the UK in line with 15 other countries, including Australia and the US, who gave the green light to boys getting the HPV jab nearly a decade ago.

HPV is the most common STI in the US and the UK with an estimated 14 million Americans infected every year, and a third of British adults.

----------------------------------

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...V-vaccine.html

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 13th, 2019 @ 05:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    In Order- Celtic/Nordic-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Paternal-Irish/Icelandic Maternal- Welsh/German
    Country
    United States United States
    Taurus
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Youth in Crisis
    Religion
    Order of Water&Woodland Fairies
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    And now, HPV is not only considered an STI as it was recently. Yes, sharing drinks for example can spread the disease, one does not have to involve themselves in any sexual activity to acquire this cancer causing monster. Kids and teens share drinks, chapstick, and whatever else not understanding hygiene is not only a personal issue but should only use one's own hygiene items such as combs or brushes for hair ( therefore, not spreading bugs such as lice which do not differentiate between clean or dirty people). But I digress.
    HPV does cause cancer, typically back of tongue and esophageal cancers as well as tonsils if you're lucky enough to have the tonsils to take on the cancer which then can be excised and hopefully caught before it's tendrils reach into the margins causing one to choose to go through chemo and/or radiation. Tonsils do not always take on the cancer but often will, which benefits the patient rather than their throats turning to hamburger or losing their tongues.

I am not a vaccination fan. Those who know me are aware of this. But some vaccines I cannot argue with, such as Tetanus. I am on the fence with the HPV vaccine, as no matter how many times you tell your teen to not share drinks or hygiene items, they will do what the hell they want when they're on their own away from parental eyes. If a parent can help protect their child from a form of cancer, I can see why both sexes would be vaccinated.

Adults can get the HPV virus with no history of sexual promiscuity, in a monogamous relationship, but then they cannot tell us where it comes from. Whether it is dormant for some time and finally presents itself or perhaps the glass you drink out of when out to dinner was not cleaned proper?
    The ingredients are still unclear to me. I have studied it and there always seems to be a void when I want to get into the full and complete list of active and inert ingredients which bothers me.
    There are so many cancers out there with no explanation of origin. But they should have never presented HPV as an STI, as it did not fall under all specifications to be labeled as such. Now, there is a stigma attached to it. If they'd give an honest list of all ingredients and how it is made ( many are created from organs from animals such as monkeys...no thank you) I could make a decision on how I feel about their intent on pushing it. But cancer is no walk in the park and I wish the stigma had not been created to begin with. HPV can kill and it does not choose one sex over another. Life is a gamble and it keeps on getting tougher to wade through the dangerous variables. Dishonesty with the public doesn't help get the message through people's heads either. *blarg*

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ravenseyes For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    6 Hours Ago @ 12:53 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    688 Posts
    Jeeze...

I've never bothered to look into this before, but apparently, about 45% of unvaccinated female 21 year olds are infected with HPV in Norway. And the rate is 40-45% of men and women between ages 18 to 59 in the US.

Now that I know even condoms won't make you safe, I'm not sure if I want to go outside anymore.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 31st, 2019 @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,394 Posts
    I've also read sources giving these sort of proportions but I'm not sure how accurate they are.

Could these inflated figures just be a way of getting everyone to agree to be vaccinated, do you think? To my mind there are far too many vaccines out there already - including several that have been proven to cause more harm than the illness(es) they were supposed to prevent!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,394 Posts
    HPV vaccines may well be necessary if the situation is now as bad as we're being told so I'm not necessarily against these, but just looking at the wider context ...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    15 Hours Ago @ 04:02 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Jutland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig-Holstein
    Zodiac Sign
    Taurus
    Family
    Widowed
    Politics
    cons. old fashion worker class
    Religion
    Philosophical Archaic Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts
    I had to read wikipedia , to get knowledge , what HPV actually is .

I avoid doctors .

They have diagnosed 'Hey Fever' once and pushed injections into my upper arm for three years .
    That did not helped anything , but the doctor's wallet .

What it had been is stress in the mind and changing of warmth processing of the body ,
    thus creating allergy - like symptoms .

I actually hate most doctors therefore .

Medicine seems to need to create a psychological effect inside the brain of
    a patient , to be effective; similar to vitamins and hormones.
    Mk 10:18 What do you call me a good master, no-one is good .

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uwe Jens Lornsen For This Useful Post:

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,394 Posts
    This is a sinister development and another victory for 'Big Pharma'

Australia has strengthened its “no jab, no pay” policy by issuing further financial sanctions to parents who refuse to vaccinate their children. Parents will now lose A$28 (£16) a fortnight from their tax benefits for each child not up to date with their immunisations.

[ ... ]

The move is part of an ongoing clampdown by the Australian government on the “anti-vaxxer” movement after the percentage of children under seven with a “conscientious objection” to immunisation rose from 0.23 per cent in December 1999 to 1.77 per cent in December 2014, according to Australia’s parliament.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post: