Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Get involved

Western Europe is running out of time. Cities like Rotterdam and Amsterdam are over 40% non-White. In France, 34% of all children aged 5 and under are foreign. White birthrates are still lower than those of the Third World-immigrants and more coloured masses are waiting at our borders, desperate to enter. I think drastic action has to be taken within the next five years, or we might have to consider Western Europe lost territory. It's true that anti-immigration parties are gaining support throughout Europe, but most of them are far to soft; they merely want to stop the flow, or, at best, repatriate the illegal and criminal immigrants. These are, of course, first steps in the right direction, but nothing more than that, and it is far from certain even these policies will be implemented within the next few years (which is a prerequisite if we hope to survive on Western European soil).
    We have to push for the repatriation of the vast majority of the non-Whites, and we have to succeed within the next decade; the longer they stay here, the more they will be assimilated and the harder it will get to repatriate them through the State apparat. If we fail to accomplish this, Western European peoples might face real, physical extinction.

I think we should all get more involved; petitions, protest marches, flyers, websites, letters to local newspapers, participate in schools and the State, publicity stunts, etc
    We're running out of time. Get active!
    Last edited by Siegfried; Monday, March 12th, 2007 at 12:06 PM.

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 @ 08:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandi
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    seeking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You're exactly right. If people want to see just how ugly it might get they might want to study the Algerian War (1954-1963). There the French had become the majority of the main city, Algiers, at 90% French, while the country side was predominantly native Algerian. The French overall compromised about 10% total of Algeria's population of ten million (the French were one million). The majority population did not hold the political power, the French minority did. The situation existing then is very much similar to what we face in our Europeon states with governments not representing the wills of the majority and cities occupied by alien populations. Anyhow, the war was quite ugly, and the natives lost 500,000 while the French lost 30,000. One thing they had tho, and if we do not act in time will not have (God forbid), is the native algerians had the support of the majority of the population. Should these numbers continue as they are, there won't be a majority population to support an insurgency should that become necessary in the Europeon states. The rad-libs do not have popular support and that, in part, is why they support mass immigration. Not only do the immigrants vote for them, but the immigrants undermine the possibility of an insurgency for obvious reasons; their interest can never be that of the native population, same true for the mixeds. One thing tho I think it is critical to get out the moral message much better than has been done as Augustus alludes to; too many of our people are literally brainwashed and do not know what is taking place. Should a fight start, (lets hope this is not necessary), people need to know why they fight.

Europe's allowing it's own colonization by those it once colonized (and withdrew from after acknowledging the wrong of it, ie France, Britian) will go down as one of the mysteries of history.
    Turman found a copy of The Graduate, and thought highly enough of the story that he made a movie he considered to be 90-percent faithful to the book.

But Turman and director Mike Nichols made one key adaptation, changing the Braddocks from WASP-y blonde characters into a dark-haired, more ethnic-looking family.

From NPR's Present at the Creation

http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/features/patc/graduate/

http://www.norcalmovies.com/TheGraduate/tg11.jpg

Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I think we're too busy with petty Med/Nord/Slav quarrels right now :-|

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 @ 08:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandi
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    seeking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by AWAR
    I think we're too busy with petty Med/Nord/Slav quarrels right now :-|
    I wish I could say that was a crazy statement. :-[

If any of the subgroups wish to survive, and I certainly think that is legitimate (mine is Germanic); more energy to building up ones people and less to the "quarrels". The quarrels are a waste for the most part.:-(
    Turman found a copy of The Graduate, and thought highly enough of the story that he made a movie he considered to be 90-percent faithful to the book.

But Turman and director Mike Nichols made one key adaptation, changing the Braddocks from WASP-y blonde characters into a dark-haired, more ethnic-looking family.

From NPR's Present at the Creation

http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/features/patc/graduate/

http://www.norcalmovies.com/TheGraduate/tg11.jpg

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, September 5th, 2008 @ 06:36 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    California California
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Post Get Involved

Do you want to see your future, Europeans? Come to Los Angeles. It is said that in the USA there are 10 million illegal aliens. Anyone who has ever been to Los Angeles for any length of time can tell you that there are more than 10 million illegal aliens in L.A. alone. Mexico says Los Angeles is the second largest Mexican city right after Mexico City. Have you ever seen Mexico City from the air? It goes on from horizon to horizon. It has smog, freeways, unemployed people begging for money, filth in the streets, poverty. This all sounds familiar to anyone living in Los Angeles. Further, in California, because of illegal immigration and the social and medical services we have to provide for these people, we are now nearly bankrupt.

My daughter is a frequent traveler to Europe. Her comments about Western European cities mirror this thread. Wake up Europeans, I promise you, it can get much worse. We should all apply those wonderful folk words, "Auslaender raus".

Last Online
    Saturday, January 28th, 2006 @ 11:47 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Get involved

Quote Originally Posted by Siegfried Augustus
    Western Europe is running out of time. Cities like Rotterdam and Amsterdam are over 40% non-White. In France, 34% of all children aged 5 and under are foreign. White birthrates are still lower than those of the Third World-immigrants and more coloured masses are waiting at our borders, desperate to enter. I think drastic action has to be taken within the next five years, or we might have to consider Western Europe lost territory. It's true that anti-immigration parties are gaining support throughout Europe, but most of them are far to soft; they merely want to stop the flow, or, at best, repatriate the illegal and criminal immigrants. These are, of course, first steps in the right direction, but nothing more than that, and it is far from certain even these policies will be implemented within the next few years (which is a prerequisite if we hope to survive on Western European soil).
    We have to push for the repatriation of the vast majority of the non-Whites, and we have to succeed within the next decade; the longer they stay here, the more they will be assimilated and the harder it will get to repatriate them through the State apparat. If we fail to accomplish this, Western European peoples might face real, physical extinction.

I think we should all get more involved; petitions, protest marches, flyers, websites, letters to local newspapers, participate in schools and the State, publicity stunts, etc
    We're running out of time. Get active!
    I've had this on my mind for quite a while now ... I will personally start in the summer.
    Last edited by Siegfried; Monday, March 12th, 2007 at 12:07 PM.
    "And the few who are still capable of great loathing and great rebellion find themselves ever more tightly encircled."
    -Julius Evola

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2007 @ 08:59 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm politically involved in the N.S Hellenic org Golden Dawn:
    www.xrushaugh.org
    for every question about this org you can ask and i'll be giand to answer!!!!
    ME NE FREGO

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 26th, 2005 @ 03:22 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Post Re: Get Involved

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Solar Wolff
    Do you want to see your future, Europeans? Come to Los Angeles. It is said that in the USA there are 10 million illegal aliens. Anyone who has ever been to Los Angeles for any length of time can tell you that there are more than 10 million illegal aliens in L.A. alone. Mexico says Los Angeles is the second largest Mexican city right after Mexico City. Have you ever seen Mexico City from the air? It goes on from horizon to horizon. It has smog, freeways, unemployed people begging for money, filth in the streets, poverty. This all sounds familiar to anyone living in Los Angeles. Further, in California, because of illegal immigration and the social and medical services we have to provide for these people, we are now nearly bankrupt.

My daughter is a frequent traveler to Europe. Her comments about Western European cities mirror this thread. Wake up Europeans, I promise you, it can get much worse. We should all apply those wonderful folk words, "Auslaender raus".
    I agree completely. If Europeans cannot save themselves in their own national homelands while there's still time, then our entire race is doomed. There is certainly very little realistic chance of things improving in North America.

In fact I think the latest census shows that Whites are now a minority in California - only 48%. Europeans need to take direct action against their pro-immigration governments NOW if they are to avoid this fate.

Last Online
    Wednesday, October 27th, 2004 @ 02:35 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Occupation
    farmer
    Politics
    Nihilism
    Religion
    Denial
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The best thing that our young men can do is join the infantry.

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 19th, 2006 @ 02:22 AM
    Subrace
    Old Germanic Reihengräber type
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Occupation
    Hustler
    Politics
    advanced tribalism
    Religion
    scientific pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I believe the deadline for western european salvation is 2025, by then we won't have enough people or power to change anything. Can we change this fate through political means, I think not. What can we do to change this, I favour anarchy, assasination of key political figures. We have to also join in the cultural war, how many people are depressed nowadays, all our lives we're told we are special, we are unique, but in the end we end up slaves to the system, the system that takes away our freedom, destroys our future, destroys everything we are and once were, we become nothing except mindless 'consumers'.

How many people would join the cause, not many I fear, do we then try to soften our views in order to attract more people or do we stay true to ourselves and if to only save our own souls, put up a fight start a revolution.

But If we were to not just answer the immigrant proublem, but provide an answer to everything, everything from pollution to space exploration we could find those people we desperately need. We have to make people dream, provide a vision of utopia, we have to go the distance. Drastic change of political structure, a green economy, a society where we can pursue our dreams and not be restrained by higher forces. Let every man be his own king, freedom with RESPONSIBILITY.

We can also start our own religion, based on sciences, ancestor worship, race, whatever, something like the Bible, which would guide our philosophy, and mentality.

Time is nearing it's end, soon everything our ancestors fought will disapear, unless we fight for the right to live, live as we have for many centuries. I have always wanted to become involved but have made no contacts in the flesh atleast, but I am ready if I see a chance. This is our daskest hour, yet our most triumphant, it's up to us, we few, we lucky few.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast