Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 51 to 57 of 57

Thread: Islam: A "Religion of Peace"?

  1. #51
    Bloodhound
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Jäger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Gender
    Posts
    4,403
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    121
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

    Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Islam: A religion of peace?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aptrganga View Post
    For them you are just a useful tool. The pursue their own plans.
    You just said one has to "trust and like" the ones to cooperate with.
    Anyway, for me they are useful tools too, and I admit that openly, even to them, because I don't see anything bad here, as long as both parties can win something.
    Cooperating with muslims includes sending the ones who are living here back to their home countries. You could tell me how you would achieve this when their countries of origin just don't take them back?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aptrganga View Post
    The real dilemma is they are in our lands and won't ever go.
    Yes, and that's why we need cooperation so we can send them back without killing all of them, or do you want that?
    Cooperation is two sided.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aptrganga View Post
    Ever thought about racial matters? Do French or British troops murder nad rape Germans here?
    Yes, they did, and of course race matters, but how is this related to the question of "comming to terms", that this is unfogiveable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aptrganga View Post
    I agree, let's stop it here. But I will watch your stranding with amusement.
    There is not much to look at, because afterall we don't have any muslim support, right now.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

  2. #52
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    Monday, July 19th, 2010 @ 10:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Other Other
    Gender
    Posts
    605
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Islam: A religion of peace?

    Of course an alliance with muslims should be welcome , several reasons for it being they could provide:
    a)financial aid knowing we are an enemy of their enemy to cause problems inside
    b) asylum for political prisoners, many revisionists consider fleeing to Iran today
    c)help in the arguing desk, it is much harder to discard you as "racist" if you are arguing with a nonwhite on your side
    d)distraction for our enemies, while we take care of things here

    also remember that:

    a) some arabs are christians
    b)most middle easterns are anthropologically white
    c) they are people with a far saner society and stronger families. Much closer to the true west than this liberal insanity. Funny the "west" is actually the "east" today to a great extent

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Aptrgangr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Last Online
    Friday, June 26th, 2020 @ 08:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    Alemanni-Suebi/Irish
    Subrace
    Dalophælid-Nordid
    State
    Hessen-Darmstadt Hessen-Darmstadt
    Location
    Starkenburg
    Gender
    Family
    Hagestolz
    Politics
    reactionary ancap
    Posts
    1,007
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    102
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    188
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

    AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Islam: A religion of peace?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger
    You just said one has to "trust and like" the ones to cooperate with.
    Yes I said this. Love your enemies is more the stuff for you it seems...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger
    Anyway, for me they are useful tools too, and I admit that openly, even to them, because I don't see anything bad here, as long as both parties can win something.
    They are strong and growing, you have no power, that's the difference. I haven't a clue what party you belong to so I can not say you will win something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger
    Cooperating with muslims includes sending the ones who are living here back to their home countries.
    Just ask them to leave - they will happily agree to you proposal and wonder why noone else had this good idea before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger
    You could tell me how you would achieve this when their countries of origin just don't take them back?
    They were not sent here to be taken back! Just educate yourself about "colonialism".
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger
    Yes, and that's why we need cooperation so we can send them back without killing all of them, or do you want that?
    You refuse to accept the fact the Turkish government (with nice support of the FGR gov of course) and others sent them here to stay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger
    Cooperation is two sided.
    One sided cooperation would be an oxymoron. What do you have for them to offer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger
    Yes, they did,
    Those who did after WWII often enough hanged. Perhaps you have a look to how German troops behaved in France etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger
    and of course race matters, but how is this related to the question of "comming to terms", that this is unfogiveable?
    What is unforgiveable? The holocaust? It is unforgiveable, but this only counts for those having been involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger
    There is not much to look at, because afterall we don't have any muslim support, right now.
    You have. Just visit the mosque of your choice. "Mein Kampf" is popular in Palestinia etc. not without a reason...

    Quote Originally Posted by raboy
    Of course an alliance with muslims should be welcome ,
    Whom do we have here - the next multiculturalist it seems.
    Quote Originally Posted by raboy
    several reasons for it being they could provide:
    a)financial aid knowing we are an enemy of their enemy to cause problems inside
    What are you referring too? The Jews? They will use you with joy for their propaganda - like they wrote "Odin hu Akbar" - knowing most Westerners will be even disgusted by so called NS.
    Quote Originally Posted by raboy
    b) asylum for political prisoners, many revisionists consider fleeing to Iran today
    So fleeing the country at once is good? What is with those fleeing Muslim countries coming here?
    The revisionists can stay where they are since they are not needed here anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by raboy
    c)help in the arguing desk, it is much harder to discard you as "racist" if you are arguing with a nonwhite on your side
    Multiculturalism and racism, of course, are mutual exclusive...
    Quote Originally Posted by raboy
    d)distraction for our enemies, while we take care of things here
    I haven't a clue what you mean to be honest. Muslims are enemies here.

    Quote Originally Posted by raboy
    also remember that:

    a) some arabs are christians
    Arab Christians like Aryan Iranian despise Muslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by raboy
    b)most middle easterns are anthropologically white
    Why don't you go to PANF? Because Skadi is merely the same? Agreed...
    Quote Originally Posted by raboy
    c) they are people with a far saner society and stronger families.
    You obviously never have been to a Muslim country.
    Africans also have stronger families - increasingly here. Time to make an alliance...
    Quote Originally Posted by raboy
    Much closer to the true west than this liberal insanity. Funny the "west" is actually the "east" today to a great extent
    West-east, who cares...
    When men cease to fight — they cease to be — Men.
    “Critics are like eunuchs in a harem; they know how it's done, they've seen it done every day, but they're unable to do it themselves.” Brendan Behan

  4. #54
    Bloodhound
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Jäger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Gender
    Posts
    4,403
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    121
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

    Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Islam: A religion of peace?

    Aptrganga, the problem is that this discussion is far from rational.
    You categorically reject any cooperation and acuse the ones who don't of unconditional subjection to muslims.
    If we can get something out of this cooperation than we cooperate, if not then not, and if muslims won't get anything out of this, then they won't cooperate either.
    It's quite simple, your point so far was that everything muslims say are lies, only for backstabbing, but with all due respect, just because you say so doesn't make it true.
    The only good point was the Koran quote, which needs to be researched further, interpretations of holy writings is a science for itself, maybe I should ask a muslim about it if I have the chance to
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

  5. #55
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    Monday, November 6th, 2006 @ 05:52 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    Michigan
    Gender
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    hospital/emergency room
    Religion
    Shiah Muslim
    Posts
    144
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Islam: A religion of peace?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    Aptrganga, the problem is that this discussion is far from rational.
    You categorically reject any cooperation and acuse the ones who don't of unconditional subjection to muslims.
    If we can get something out of this cooperation than we cooperate, if not then not, and if muslims won't get anything out of this, then they won't cooperate either.
    It's quite simple, your point so far was that everything muslims say are lies, only for backstabbing, but with all due respect, just because you say so doesn't make it true.
    The only good point was the Koran quote, which needs to be researched further, interpretations of holy writings is a science for itself, maybe I should ask a muslim about it if I have the chance to


    Whats the question? What Koran quote? I'll be happy to answer

  6. #56
    Bloodhound
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Jäger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Gender
    Posts
    4,403
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    121
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

    Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Islam: A religion of peace?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cedarman View Post
    Whats the question? What Koran quote? I'll be happy to answer
    Sure 3/54; 4/89

    It would be most interesting to see this quotes in context.

    I found a site on Sura 3/54 http://www.muslimhope.com/DeceptionInIslam.htm
    Which seems quite reasonable. It is in so far even more believable since it speaks about Jews trying to deceive muslims and say no one can outwit Allah and therefor he deceived them too SO do you think this site to be true? Or do you know any other interpretations?

    Sure 4/89 is quite strange to me, it says "Allah will neutralize the power of those who disbelieve", then again this is when muslims fight against disbelievers

    The Qur'an quotes might be not that convincing after all
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

  7. #57
    Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Rodskarl Dubhgall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Location
    Eastern
    Gender
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,943
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,603
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    425
    Thanked in
    372 Posts
    Does it really matter whether Islam is a religion of peace? Christianity is touted as a religion of peace and look what it does to Germanics. Why must we always be taking part in these evaluations of how one fails to meet the same level of peacefulness or violence as the other? Each has a mixed predisposition, as any other. Skewed claims of always identifying with one state of being is based on the perceptions of the audience and trying to win approval. I don't feel the need to prove either is more palatable to Germanics, as if it's an either/or nature between them. Too much overlap reduces any incentive for valuing one at the expence of the other. People tend to see the side of these cults they want to and ignore the other, to make it easier for them to live a lie. I'm not persuaded I should fool myself for the purpose of impressing others. That's cowardly retreat into cognitive dissonance and reckless self-abandon.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Similar Threads

  1. "No Religion" Tops Religion Question in Census
    By Sasa in forum Australia & New Zealand
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Wednesday, June 28th, 2017, 12:17 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: Monday, March 1st, 2010, 02:31 PM
  3. "Elite" Religion and "Folkloric" Religion
    By Blutwölfin in forum Middle Ages
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Monday, January 1st, 2007, 08:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •