View Poll Results: piercings: evidence of degeneracy?

Voters
167. You may not vote on this poll
  • all piercings are evidence of degeneracy

36 21.56%
  • ears are fine, but everything else is degenerate

77 46.11%
  • nipples, cheek, even tongue piercing's ok - but not genitalia

20 11.98%
  • anything goes

34 20.36%
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Piercings: Evidence of Degeneracy?

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 26th, 2006 @ 12:55 AM
    Subrace
    shape-shifter
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Politics
    pride and power
    Religion
    I built the pyramids
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cosmocreator
    Clear white skin is the most beautiful. Why anyone would want to deface their beautiful skin, I don't understand.
    Tattoos show up the best on, and have the most contrast with, beautiful white skin :-D

Some like tattoos, others think tattoos are ugly. Some people are suckers for them ;-) What can you do?
    I envision a world where people dawning long white robes and elaborate headdresses run rampant down the streets, waving their arms in the air while screaming "we've gone mad, we've gone mad", like defrocked monks breaking the silence of ages past.

Spoonblade: Sharper than a knife and twice as deadly.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa
    What can you do?

When the time comes, we'll know what to do with the freaks.

IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

Quote Originally Posted by cosmocreator
    You sound more low class than I. I was stating different groups that have tatoos. No need to turn it into a personal attack against me. And by your reasoning, that I should jump to the present century, maybe I should also engage in race-mixing and homosexuality since they too are part of the present.
    You pontificate as if you were some expert. 'Class' is how one behaves, carries himself, and treats others. By that standard, you have none.

And just as an FYI, I have a professional job, unlike you, and I work with other professionals ranging in age from 25 to 50 - and guess what?! About half of us have tattoos. I went with some of them and helped them get theirs. They look fabulous. :-)

I wouldn't consider your departure from our race to be a huge tragedy so I don't care if you race-mix or become homosexual.

You are no expert on tattoos, class, or anything else, so you really should just let it go. You sound like someone trying desperately to pretend he has 'class'.

Freidrich, the only reason that tattoos need to be covered is because people like you & Cosmo are so ignorant of the facts. :-)

Tattooing is an art form and is subjective. There is no 'right' or 'wrong' in art - it is entirely within the scope of the artist.

Last Online
    Monday, May 3rd, 2010 @ 07:45 PM
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Personally i don't like tattoos and i generally prefer girls without them.

But i don't think they are such a degeneration, they are just "in" actually, a trend not different from others like to dye the hair and everything else connected with the "look".

I wouldn't make a tragedy if the girl that i'd fall in love with to love will have a tattoo.

"E tutti si scandalizzano quando sentono dire: quel tale tipo di mammifero o di uccello ormai è sparito dalla faccia della terra, non lo vedremo più; è una grave perdita. Certo, si tratta di gravissime perdite.
    Ma non sarebbe forse più grave se sparisse una comunità umana?? --Bruno Salvadori

Seven pictures of northern European males and seven pictures of northern African males were presented randomly via a computer screen to 82 Italian female undergraduates of the University of Padua, Italy.
    Each picture depicted a full frontal face with a neutral facial expression. Participants were asked to classify each picture as either northern Italian or southern Italian.
    On average, the seven pictures depicting northern Europeans were classified as northern Italians 81% of the time. The seven pictures depicting northern Africans were classified as southern Italians 83%
    of the time.

Last Online
    Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 07:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sigrun Christianson
    I've witnessed literally hundreds of people get tattooed and it never fails: men are the biggest babies ever. I've seen grown men pass out, slide right out of the chair, shake & sweat, vomit, urinate, and cry. I've seen a woman or two tear up, but nothing like the men. Same thing with body piercing. Men let out the biggest, loudest screams while the women "take it like a man". I wonder why that is. ;-)
    The effects of feminism misfiring
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream at night, in the dusky recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams, with open eyes, to make it possible.

Last Online
    Thursday, May 7th, 2009 @ 06:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    French Canadian
    Ancestry
    Franco-Norman
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Occupation
    University Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa
    Why are ear piercings alright? Because they are more socially acceptable and considered "normal" by the standards of society? Besides that fact, how are they different from a lip ring or a nose ring?
    Ear piercing is the least "degenerate" in my opinion because it is the least "outlandish" perse. If we are attempting to rebuild European heritage then why take things from other cultures? Piercings in general (with the exeption of ear piercings which date back a few hundred years in Europe) was not a European practice. Tattooing on the other hand was, for various different reasons. Not only that but I don't exactly find people with a huge hunk of metal hanging out of their lip terribly..attractive. Other than that, my opposition to this style is culturally related.

Why anyone would want to deface their beautiful skin, I don't understand.
    In reality tattoos have nothing to do with "defacing" ones skin. The majority of people in our modern age get tattoos for all the wrong reasons. Original it was not for those reasons. It was almost like the "warrior rings" the Celts had. It was to show achievements etc.

I've witnessed literally hundreds of people get tattooed and it never fails: men are the biggest babies ever. I've seen grown men pass out, slide right out of the chair, shake & sweat, vomit, urinate, and cry. I've seen a woman or two tear up, but nothing like the men. Same thing with body piercing. Men let out the biggest, loudest screams while the women "take it like a man". I wonder why that is.
    It is a known fact that women have a larger pain threshold than men. This is for obvious reasons.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

You pontificate as if you were some expert. 'Class' is how one behaves, carries himself, and treats others. By that standard, you have none.

And just as an FYI, I have a professional job, unlike you, and I work with other professionals ranging in age from 25 to 50 - and guess what?! About half of us have tattoos. I went with some of them and helped them get theirs. They look fabulous. :-)

I wouldn't consider your departure from our race to be a huge tragedy so I don't care if you race-mix or become homosexual.

You are no expert on tattoos, class, or anything else, so you really should just let it go. You sound like someone trying desperately to pretend he has 'class'.
    Yet, another personal attack on me. I will refrain from analyzing the psychological need you have at placing yourself above others. Besides me, you do it to almost everyone here.

Last Online
    Monday, April 4th, 2016 @ 11:13 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I wonder why that is. ;-)
    In Anthropology 101 you'd have learned that women as a general rule have a higher pain treshold because they are supposed to go through childbirth. In the 21st century this trend may be reversing again, but such things are genetically hardcoded.

Having a high pain threshold is not unproblematic because you tend to realize that something is wrong with you at a point when the docs no longer can effectively cure your ill. I could tell you a few stories about those side effects.
    And all my youth passed by sad-hearted,
    the joy of Spring was never mine;
    Autumn blows through me dread of parting,
    and my heart dreams and longs to die.

- Nikolaus Lenau (1802-1850)

Real misanthropes are not found in solitude, but in the world; since it is experience of life, and not philosophy, which produces real hatred of mankind.

- Giacomo Leopardi (1798-1837)

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Btw, Sigrun, I have no interest in quarreling with you.

But here is another analogy to tatoos being art work. Some think that graffiti is art. Others view it as a defacement of a piece of architecture. The human body is the architecture of the Creator, tatoos the graffiti of humans.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast