Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 87

Thread: Classify Charles Bronson

  1. #51
    Senior Member
    Oskorei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Sunday, December 14th, 2008 @ 05:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Tydal/Litorid/Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Location
    Gothenburrah
    Gender
    Politics
    Identitär
    Religion
    Indo-europeisk Traditionalist
    Posts
    2,179
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Post Re: Charles Bronson

    Quote Originally Posted by Ted
    First of all, his father and he himself for a time was a coal miner. When was the last time you ever heard of a Jewish coal miner? For that matter, have you ever heard of Jews employed as manual labourers? Come on people! Jews flock to the professions and entraraneurialship. They stick together like glue, and they believe in education more than any race alive; hence, you don't find Jews "working" for a living, so let's getr real here.
    I remember Tom Metzger stating that there is quite a large Jewish working class, in NY if I am not mistaken. And Metzger has no reason to lie on that, so the coal miner thing proves nothing (maybe such a Jew would have different values from a lawyer or a psycho-analyst though).

    Quote Originally Posted by Ted
    Don't let you prejudices and your paranoias take over. Be skeptical of everything you read.
    See the above There are Jewish workers, and poor Jews.

  2. #52
    Senior Member
    shockgrrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 06:15 PM
    Subrace
    'falied'
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    washington state, usa
    Gender
    Family
    havn't found a soul mate
    Occupation
    student of life
    Politics
    indie
    Religion
    Spiritual
    Posts
    153
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: Charles Bronson

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledfwlch
    "-sky" names are used in all Eastern Europe, but predominantly by Jews ; if the name is particularly common in Poland, it is because of the history of that country, which was particularly favorable to the Jews, to the point that a fair amount of Polish population is at least partly Jewish

    yeah.... right... and polar bears walk on the streets of polish cities...

    My name is Cybulski. Lots of my friends have the "ski" names and belive me, we have nothing to do with the jews. In Poland jews that left after WWII have the German sounding names like Wildstein, Goldberg etc. So cut off that "fair amount of Polish population is at least partly Jewish" stuff....
    My last name would have had ski or sky on it if it was not changed during that side of my family's move to America. I'm hardly Jewish and that side of the family hated them severly. Sky/ ski is a borrowed from Slavic name suffix(?).

  3. #53
    New Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 3rd, 2005 @ 06:48 AM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Gender
    Age
    52
    Occupation
    electronics
    Religion
    N/A
    Posts
    7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Charles Bronson

    he is not amerindian as everyone seems to think every american is to some degree which is false. he is a lithuanian jew. period

  4. #54
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    Friday, March 17th, 2006 @ 07:07 AM
    Subrace
    Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Location
    England by the sea
    Gender
    Age
    56
    Occupation
    Sea Captain
    Politics
    Labour
    Religion
    Anglican
    Posts
    190
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: Charles Bronson

    No Allisatair, you are wrong. Charles Bronson is a Roman Catholic Lithuanian-American. His features appear Asiatic because he, like many Slavs, is of the Ladogan phenotype. This is where I'd like to steer this discussion, and not over and over into this goofy Jewish question. Instead, I would like to discuss why many Slavs have Ladogan tendencies. Although, mind you, I always thought this Ladoganism was more of a Russian phenomenon, and not a pan-Slavic feature. Am I right about this?

    And for that matter, are the Hungarians who are predominantly of Magyar ancestry more of the Turnid (spell check ?) or Ladogan phenotype? What are the differences between thse two similar looking phenotypes? Can somebody supply us with phots that demonstrate these physical differences? Pictures speak a thousand words.

    Are there Turnid or Ladogan elements visable in the Romanian, Bulgarian, or Balkan indigenous populations? And while I think of it, why does everyone insist that the Poles are largely of Neo-Danubian phenotype? It has been my experience that many of the Polish-Americans I met along the way were clearly Alpines? Am I correct to assume then, the majority of the Poles who emmigrated to America were from regions where Alpines provided the bulk of the peasant population?

  5. #55

    Post Re: Charles Bronson

    Quote Originally Posted by Ted
    No Allisatair, you are wrong. Charles Bronson is a Roman Catholic Lithuanian-American. His features appear Asiatic because he, like many Slavs, is of the Ladogan phenotype. This is where I'd like to steer this discussion, and not over and over into this goofy Jewish question. Instead, I would like to discuss why many Slavs have Ladogan tendencies. Although, mind you, I always thought this Ladoganism was more of a Russian phenomenon, and not a pan-Slavic feature. Am I right about this?

    And for that matter, are the Hungarians who are predominantly of Magyar ancestry more of the Turnid (spell check ?) or Ladogan phenotype? What are the differences between thse two similar looking phenotypes? Can somebody supply us with phots that demonstrate these physical differences? Pictures speak a thousand words.

    Are there Turnid or Ladogan elements visable in the Romanian, Bulgarian, or Balkan indigenous populations? And while I think of it, why does everyone insist that the Poles are largely of Neo-Danubian phenotype? It has been my experience that many of the Polish-Americans I met along the way were clearly Alpines? Am I correct to assume then, the majority of the Poles who emmigrated to America were from regions where Alpines provided the bulk of the peasant population?

    Ted, Polak, who is a Pole, rejects Coon's Neo-Danubian designation to Poland, saying that Coon's understanding of Eastern Europe was at best not complete. I think we have to hold Polak in higher regard than Coon for this one.

    I don't think the alleged similarities between Hungrians, for instance and Ladogans are anything more than supraficial. Ladogans may have been in Europe west of the Urals for a long time whereas the ancestors of the Hungarians are what they are, the Huns from Central Asia. Of course, the Hungarians are not Mongoloids, at least not now and the big question is where they ever completely Mongoloid? As we all know, the Huns accepted other tribes into their ranks including many Ostrogoths. So how pure Mongoloid were they and what has happened since then? Have Mongoloid genes been selected against as they have among the Turks? I suspect so.

  6. #56
    Senior Member
    RedJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    Tuesday, December 10th, 2019 @ 07:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Saxon
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Alberta Alberta
    Location
    Alberta
    Gender
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Posts
    1,847
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Post Re: Charles Bronson

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Solar Wolff
    As we all know, the Huns accepted other tribes into their ranks including many Ostrogoths. So how pure Mongoloid were they and what has happened since then? Have Mongoloid genes been selected against as they have among the Turks? I suspect so.
    Very interesting. So the old stories of tall, grey eyed Huns were accurate. Where can I find more about the Turks selecting against Mongoloid phenotype?

  7. #57
    Account Inactive
    bocian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Saturday, January 13th, 2007 @ 08:38 AM
    Subrace
    Intermarine (Arya)
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Gender
    Politics
    N/A
    Posts
    1,017
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Charles Bronson

    I have heard that Bronson is of Polish/American Indian descent, I have also heard that he is of 'Lithuanian' descent.

    His phenotype probably has some Mongoloid features, and if he is in fact 'Lithuanian' (remember Lithuania of today is not the Lithuania of Bronson's parents generation, and many 'Lithuanians' were actually Polish or Belarussian and didn't even speak the Lithuanian language) he could have some Tartar ancestry, which wouldn't be such a huge surprise.

    The designation 'Lithuanian' had more to do with the actual place of one's birth, than it did with ethnicity. Mickiewicz and Milosz thought of themselves as 'Lithuanians' even though they were entirely Polish.

    As for names ending in 'sky', they are prevalent among Ukrainians, Belarussians and even Russians. They are also quite common among Jews from these areas, which shouldn't be a surprise. The 'ski' suffix is most commonly found among Poles, but that is not to say that there are no Polish Jews with the 'ski' suffix...Roman Polanski is a good example.

    I would think that the reason many of the Jews in the west have 'sky' surnames is simply because many of them have 'roots' in modern day Belarus and Ukraine, former Polish-Lithuanian territories. The actual number of 'real' Lithuanians was, and still is quite small. The territory however, was at one point quite large and it was mostly inhabited by non-Lithuanians in the ethnic sense. Most people were Polish or Ruthenian, and spoke these languages.

  8. #58
    Member
    Awar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Location
    Olympus
    Gender
    Age
    42
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Posts
    4,952
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Post Re: Charles Bronson

    Oh, yeah... btw. Lithuanians, and other Balts have a high ammount of
    prehistoric Uralic ancestry.

  9. #59
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    Metropolis
    Gender
    Age
    41
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Posts
    6,666
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

    Post Re: Charles Bronson

    This guy isn't Jewish LMAO...haven't seen a Jew who had such a resemblance to Genghis Khan.

    I'd classify him as Ladogan.

  10. #60
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Last Online
    Tuesday, December 6th, 2016 @ 06:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Gender
    Posts
    287
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Charles Bronson

    Buchinsky looks like a Jew to me because I personally know some American Jews who have the same type of broad square face with mongoloid blue eyes. I find this feature particulalry disgusting.

    I do not like when people from some [Ad-Gentum removed] come and treat us names like 'goofies'. It should be sanctioned. We want to discuss in serenity, not being insulted.

    [Ad-Gentum removed]and trust me, I know a good deal of them. Yet none of them has the slightest thing to reproach me personally.

    For me, Buchinsky is a Jew. There is his face, there is his name, there is the all atmosphere, so to speak. I could give a plethor of examples of Jews named in -sky, or -ski (whatever : English language conceals the fact, French does not : in French, we write Roman Polansky most of times. Americans eat kosher, do not import pork and are circumcised : I even conjecture that they wear caps so that orthodox Jews, who have to wear a kippa all the time, can remain unnoticed. So Jewish names must go unnoticed too, as the Talmud obviously applies to all America).

    As to Jews in Poland, I'll bring here later a post I read in the Jewish section. There is no reason why you should be offended by a fact I believe to be true. I didn't insult anyone : the fact may be true or false ; if you have evidence proving that it is false, bring it.

    Finally, a lot of people, like Ulphila here, think Jews do not mix. That's a really pernicious delusion. Jews mixed, mix and will mix. In India, Jews look Indian, in Mexico they look like Mexicans, in Middle East they look like Arabs, and in Poland they have blue eyes. How come they don't mix ?! They are the supermixers par excellence. No wonder they are the fiercest advocates of racial chaos (Rassenchaos) : they vindicate for an environment that suits them.
    Last edited by Siegmund; Friday, March 4th, 2005 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Removed Ad-Gentums (see forum rule #5)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Classify Charles Manson
    By Freyr Filosofer in forum Anthropological Taxonomy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Sunday, July 18th, 2010, 01:19 AM
  2. Classify Charles Plogman
    By bittercreek in forum Anthropological Taxonomy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Friday, March 16th, 2007, 02:16 PM
  3. Classify Charles Dance
    By Nordischer Beobachter in forum Anthropological Taxonomy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Monday, July 24th, 2006, 10:59 PM
  4. Classify Charles II
    By dishdawg in forum Anthropological Taxonomy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Saturday, February 19th, 2005, 09:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •