Religion
    Indo-europeisk Traditionalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Post Re: Charles Bronson

Quote Originally Posted by Ted
    First of all, his father and he himself for a time was a coal miner. When was the last time you ever heard of a Jewish coal miner? For that matter, have you ever heard of Jews employed as manual labourers? Come on people! Jews flock to the professions and entraraneurialship. They stick together like glue, and they believe in education more than any race alive; hence, you don't find Jews "working" for a living, so let's getr real here.
    I remember Tom Metzger stating that there is quite a large Jewish working class, in NY if I am not mistaken. And Metzger has no reason to lie on that, so the coal miner thing proves nothing (maybe such a Jew would have different values from a lawyer or a psycho-analyst though).

Don't let you prejudices and your paranoias take over. Be skeptical of everything you read.
    See the above There are Jewish workers, and poor Jews.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 06:15 PM
    Subrace
    'falied'
    Country
    United States United States
    havn't found a soul mate
    Occupation
    student of life
    Politics
    indie
    Religion
    Spiritual
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledfwlch
    "-sky" names are used in all Eastern Europe, but predominantly by Jews ; if the name is particularly common in Poland, it is because of the history of that country, which was particularly favorable to the Jews, to the point that a fair amount of Polish population is at least partly Jewish

yeah.... right... and polar bears walk on the streets of polish cities...

My name is Cybulski. Lots of my friends have the "ski" names and belive me, we have nothing to do with the jews. In Poland jews that left after WWII have the German sounding names like Wildstein, Goldberg etc. So cut off that "fair amount of Polish population is at least partly Jewish" stuff....
    My last name would have had ski or sky on it if it was not changed during that side of my family's move to America. I'm hardly Jewish and that side of the family hated them severly. Sky/ ski is a borrowed from Slavic name suffix(?).

Last Online
    Sunday, July 3rd, 2005 @ 06:48 AM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    Occupation
    electronics
    Religion
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

he is not amerindian as everyone seems to think every american is to some degree which is false. he is a lithuanian jew. period

Last Online
    Friday, March 17th, 2006 @ 07:07 AM
    Subrace
    Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Occupation
    Sea Captain
    Politics
    Labour
    Religion
    Anglican
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

No Allisatair, you are wrong. Charles Bronson is a Roman Catholic Lithuanian-American. His features appear Asiatic because he, like many Slavs, is of the Ladogan phenotype. This is where I'd like to steer this discussion, and not over and over into this goofy Jewish question. Instead, I would like to discuss why many Slavs have Ladogan tendencies. Although, mind you, I always thought this Ladoganism was more of a Russian phenomenon, and not a pan-Slavic feature. Am I right about this?

And for that matter, are the Hungarians who are predominantly of Magyar ancestry more of the Turnid (spell check ?) or Ladogan phenotype? What are the differences between thse two similar looking phenotypes? Can somebody supply us with phots that demonstrate these physical differences? Pictures speak a thousand words.

Are there Turnid or Ladogan elements visable in the Romanian, Bulgarian, or Balkan indigenous populations? And while I think of it, why does everyone insist that the Poles are largely of Neo-Danubian phenotype? It has been my experience that many of the Polish-Americans I met along the way were clearly Alpines? Am I correct to assume then, the majority of the Poles who emmigrated to America were from regions where Alpines provided the bulk of the peasant population?

No Allisatair, you are wrong. Charles Bronson is a Roman Catholic Lithuanian-American. His features appear Asiatic because he, like many Slavs, is of the Ladogan phenotype. This is where I'd like to steer this discussion, and not over and over into this goofy Jewish question. Instead, I would like to discuss why many Slavs have Ladogan tendencies. Although, mind you, I always thought this Ladoganism was more of a Russian phenomenon, and not a pan-Slavic feature. Am I right about this?

And for that matter, are the Hungarians who are predominantly of Magyar ancestry more of the Turnid (spell check ?) or Ladogan phenotype? What are the differences between thse two similar looking phenotypes? Can somebody supply us with phots that demonstrate these physical differences? Pictures speak a thousand words.

Are there Turnid or Ladogan elements visable in the Romanian, Bulgarian, or Balkan indigenous populations? And while I think of it, why does everyone insist that the Poles are largely of Neo-Danubian phenotype? It has been my experience that many of the Polish-Americans I met along the way were clearly Alpines? Am I correct to assume then, the majority of the Poles who emmigrated to America were from regions where Alpines provided the bulk of the peasant population?

Ted, Polak, who is a Pole, rejects Coon's Neo-Danubian designation to Poland, saying that Coon's understanding of Eastern Europe was at best not complete. I think we have to hold Polak in higher regard than Coon for this one.

I don't think the alleged similarities between Hungrians, for instance and Ladogans are anything more than supraficial. Ladogans may have been in Europe west of the Urals for a long time whereas the ancestors of the Hungarians are what they are, the Huns from Central Asia. Of course, the Hungarians are not Mongoloids, at least not now and the big question is where they ever completely Mongoloid? As we all know, the Huns accepted other tribes into their ranks including many Ostrogoths. So how pure Mongoloid were they and what has happened since then? Have Mongoloid genes been selected against as they have among the Turks? I suspect so.

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 10th, 2019 @ 07:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Saxon
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Alberta Alberta
    conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Solar Wolff
    As we all know, the Huns accepted other tribes into their ranks including many Ostrogoths. So how pure Mongoloid were they and what has happened since then? Have Mongoloid genes been selected against as they have among the Turks? I suspect so.
    Very interesting. So the old stories of tall, grey eyed Huns were accurate. Where can I find more about the Turks selecting against Mongoloid phenotype?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, January 13th, 2007 @ 08:38 AM
    Subrace
    Intermarine (Arya)
    Country
    European Union European Union
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have heard that Bronson is of Polish/American Indian descent, I have also heard that he is of 'Lithuanian' descent.

His phenotype probably has some Mongoloid features, and if he is in fact 'Lithuanian' (remember Lithuania of today is not the Lithuania of Bronson's parents generation, and many 'Lithuanians' were actually Polish or Belarussian and didn't even speak the Lithuanian language) he could have some Tartar ancestry, which wouldn't be such a huge surprise.

The designation 'Lithuanian' had more to do with the actual place of one's birth, than it did with ethnicity. Mickiewicz and Milosz thought of themselves as 'Lithuanians' even though they were entirely Polish.

As for names ending in 'sky', they are prevalent among Ukrainians, Belarussians and even Russians. They are also quite common among Jews from these areas, which shouldn't be a surprise. The 'ski' suffix is most commonly found among Poles, but that is not to say that there are no Polish Jews with the 'ski' suffix...Roman Polanski is a good example.

I would think that the reason many of the Jews in the west have 'sky' surnames is simply because many of them have 'roots' in modern day Belarus and Ukraine, former Polish-Lithuanian territories. The actual number of 'real' Lithuanians was, and still is quite small. The territory however, was at one point quite large and it was mostly inhabited by non-Lithuanians in the ethnic sense. Most people were Polish or Ruthenian, and spoke these languages.

Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Oh, yeah... btw. Lithuanians, and other Balts have a high ammount of
    prehistoric Uralic ancestry.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

This guy isn't Jewish LMAO...haven't seen a Jew who had such a resemblance to Genghis Khan.

I'd classify him as Ladogan.

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 6th, 2016 @ 06:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Buchinsky looks like a Jew to me because I personally know some American Jews who have the same type of broad square face with mongoloid blue eyes. I find this feature particulalry disgusting.

I do not like when people from some [Ad-Gentum removed] come and treat us names like 'goofies'. It should be sanctioned. We want to discuss in serenity, not being insulted.

[Ad-Gentum removed]and trust me, I know a good deal of them. Yet none of them has the slightest thing to reproach me personally.

For me, Buchinsky is a Jew. There is his face, there is his name, there is the all atmosphere, so to speak. I could give a plethor of examples of Jews named in -sky, or -ski (whatever : English language conceals the fact, French does not : in French, we write Roman Polansky most of times. Americans eat kosher, do not import pork and are circumcised : I even conjecture that they wear caps so that orthodox Jews, who have to wear a kippa all the time, can remain unnoticed. So Jewish names must go unnoticed too, as the Talmud obviously applies to all America).

As to Jews in Poland, I'll bring here later a post I read in the Jewish section. There is no reason why you should be offended by a fact I believe to be true. I didn't insult anyone : the fact may be true or false ; if you have evidence proving that it is false, bring it.

Finally, a lot of people, like Ulphila here, think Jews do not mix. That's a really pernicious delusion. Jews mixed, mix and will mix. In India, Jews look Indian, in Mexico they look like Mexicans, in Middle East they look like Arabs, and in Poland they have blue eyes. How come they don't mix ?! They are the supermixers par excellence. No wonder they are the fiercest advocates of racial chaos (Rassenchaos) : they vindicate for an environment that suits them.
    Last edited by Siegmund; Friday, March 4th, 2005 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Removed Ad-Gentums (see forum rule #5)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast