Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 64

Thread: Modern Day Descendants of the Goths?

  1. #21
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 11:36 PM
    Gender
    Politics
    Right
    Posts
    103
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Modern day descendants of the Goths?

    Probably I´m one modern day descendant of the Goths. I´m from Castilla León in Spain (where most visigoths stablished) and as far as I know all my ancestors are fully Spanish. I´m blond, blue eyed and I have quite nordic facil features (I was classified in the past as Hallstat Nordic, which I think it is Gota Type). My grand father was also very blond and blue eyed.

    I know some people here who are quite nordic looking also. I know there are many blond-blue eyed in Spain but not all have quite nordic facial features.

    Yes, We descendants of the Visigoths still exist...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #22
    Member
    Galaico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Online
    Sunday, February 5th, 2012 @ 02:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Med + Baskid
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Politics
    Atlanticism
    Posts
    937
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Re: Modern day descendants of the Goths?

    Quote Originally Posted by JKL View Post
    Probably I´m one modern day descendant of the Goths. I´m from Castilla León in Spain (where most visigoths stablished) and as far as I know all my ancestors are fully Spanish. I´m blond, blue eyed and I have quite nordic facil features (I was classified in the past as Hallstat Nordic, which I think it is Gota Type). My grand father was also very blond and blue eyed.

    I know some people here who are quite nordic looking also. I know there are many blond-blue eyed in Spain but not all have quite nordic facial features.

    Yes, We descendants of the Visigoths still exist...
    You damned Germanic invaders... we, Romanised Celtiberians should take the revenge .

    According to my genealogy I also have Gothic and Frankish ancestors, not sure about Suebi but probable. But I identify myself with my Romanised Celtiberian ancestors, who make up the greatest part of my ethnic origins (~85%?), and my phenotype shows no foreign influence .

  3. #23
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 11:36 PM
    Gender
    Politics
    Right
    Posts
    103
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Modern day descendants of the Goths?

    We visigoths came to Spain to improve the hispanorromanic race...

    I guess that I also have Iberian, Celtic and Roman blood also...

  4. #24
    New Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    Saturday, September 2nd, 2006 @ 06:08 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Modern day descendants of the Goths?

    Quote Originally Posted by Here View Post
    that's the reason why I hate Mexicans, Amerindian Mexicans (30% of the mexicans with non Spanish blood at all) stole Spanish names and use it for them, if they were so proud of their heritage why they didn't use their indian names??

    Bolivians and people from Jujuy (which means Bolivian or it should mean) have Spanish surname but they are even more pure native americans than the MExicans (about 70%) how do they get their names?.

    ANyway, in Buenos Aires and Montevideo you'll find lots of people with that surnames whose surnames came right from their parents or grandparents (who are or were Spanish). You find totally europid families (many of them blonde and light-eyed) with those surnames.

    But when I see totally native or mestizo people (like almot all the Mexicans) use them, it angers me because they or took it from the Spanish conqueers four centuries ago, or they have an ancestry with that surname but they are half amerindians.

    I guess the same happen with british surnames and black people. There are also many blacks in L. American countries like Dominican Republic, COlombia etc who took Spanish surnames. The same happen with Portuguese surnames took it by the blacks in Brazil.

    Do the Native Americans in the Us have english surnames too?

    The Europeans forced the Indians to take Spanish names. The Indians didn't take them because they wanted to. The Europeans forced Indians to get baptized into the Catholic church and at that moment they gave them new Spanish names. The Indians who refused were killed. The reason the Europeans did this was because of money. They forced the Indians to regularly pay a type of offering to the Catholic Church, in the name of God. They had all sorts of fees that they required, even when someone died. They had to pay for the salvation of that person's soul. The reason the Europeans conquered those lands in the first place was because they wanted the gold that the Indians owned. They took it back to Europe and used it to build things over there.

    When the Europeans changed the names of the Indians, it caused alot of heartache, especially for future generations, because Indians lost a part of themselves. Imagine not knowing your real name and there's nothing you can do to find it or get it back.

    --Martinez

  5. #25
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Saturday, June 11th, 2016 @ 12:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    CM-Atlantidish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Location
    Mamvcivm
    Gender
    Age
    41
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Posts
    3,589
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    67
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

    Re: Modern day descendants of the Goths?

    Quote Originally Posted by Martinez View Post
    The Europeans forced the Indians to take Spanish names. The Indians didn't take them because they wanted to. The Europeans forced Indians to get baptized into the Catholic church and at that moment they gave them new Spanish names. The Indians who refused were killed. The reason the Europeans did this was because of money. They forced the Indians to regularly pay a type of offering to the Catholic Church, in the name of God. They had all sorts of fees that they required, even when someone died. They had to pay for the salvation of that person's soul. The reason the Europeans conquered those lands in the first place was because they wanted the gold that the Indians owned. They took it back to Europe and used it to build things over there.

    When the Europeans changed the names of the Indians, it caused alot of heartache, especially for future generations, because Indians lost a part of themselves. Imagine not knowing your real name and there's nothing you can do to find it or get it back.

    --Martinez
    Gods...

    Many thanks, Martinez, for this highly original and groundbreaking interpretation!

    I suddenly feel so GUILTY.
    What can I do to get rid of this feeling? I know! I'll ensure the collective suicide of my own race! That should extirpate the guilt.

    Oh, somebody's already started it...

  6. #26
    Member
    Klegutati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 1st, 2007 @ 01:24 AM
    Subrace
    Pontid and East-Baltid
    Country
    Dominion of Canada Dominion of Canada
    Location
    Over the Rocks
    Gender
    Family
    Open happy Relationship..
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Liberal
    Religion
    Methodist (Christian)
    Posts
    296
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Re: Modern day descendants of the Goths?

    I would say that many Eastern Europeans.. Goth in proto-Germanic is Gautaz "pourer's of semen". This means that they started many cultures. However, not just one single group of people of Europe is descended from the Goths. This is because Europe is definately diverse. No one will know for sure if a person is of Gothic descent. Only by DNA will we know...
    Wielki i starożytny rodzaj, wy zgnietliście podstępnych wrogów. Z starożytną mistyczką może, złączoną byłam waszymi hałasami..

  7. #27
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    Sunday, September 24th, 2006 @ 10:28 PM
    Subrace
    don't care a damn
    Country
    Russia Russia
    Location
    Moskau, ras, dwa, tri
    Gender
    Age
    35
    Family
    Crossed in love
    Occupation
    studying
    Politics
    Sick & Tired. I adore redheads
    Religion
    we are God's unwanted children
    Posts
    48
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Modern day descendants of the Goths?

    It's so stupid, when someone, who isn't Germanic is finding out illusory Germanic ancestors, 'cause it's cool to think, that only the Germanics are the "highest race" and every moron wants to belong to the "highest race". Why not to say - i'm a blond, blue-eyed Spaniard or Croat or Kaschubian? Aren't there nordics among Slavs, Celts, romance people like the French? Eh?
    Why just looking for something Germanic in everyone who looks nordic?
    And for me, as a half-German, it's so ridiculous when some Slavs are speaking here about their mythical "germanic ancestry".
    Be pride of yourself! Your languages are thousand times more archaic then even German, which is the most archaic Germanic language. Every linguist will confirm you that. The race of Poles, Belorussians, Czechs, Slovaks, Russians isn't darker or less Europid as the race of Germans or Austrians, you were heathens for a much longer time than the Germanics, and preserved your ancient, pre-christian culture for a much longer time than the Germanics.
    For every Germanic, respecting himself, your behaviour is a subject of laughter.

  8. #28
    Member
    Klegutati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 1st, 2007 @ 01:24 AM
    Subrace
    Pontid and East-Baltid
    Country
    Dominion of Canada Dominion of Canada
    Location
    Over the Rocks
    Gender
    Family
    Open happy Relationship..
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Liberal
    Religion
    Methodist (Christian)
    Posts
    296
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Re: Modern day descendants of the Goths?

    Quote Originally Posted by fast_tot View Post
    It's so stupid, when someone, who isn't Germanic is finding out illusory Germanic ancestors, 'cause it's cool to think, that only the Germanics are the "highest race" and every moron wants to belong to the "highest race". Why not to say - i'm a blond, blue-eyed Spaniard or Croat or Kaschubian? Aren't there nordics among Slavs, Celts, romance people like the French? Eh?
    Why just looking for something Germanic in everyone who looks nordic?
    And for me, as a half-German, it's so ridiculous when some Slavs are speaking here about their mythical "germanic ancestry".
    Be pride of yourself! Your languages are thousand times more archaic then even German, which is the most archaic Germanic language. Every linguist will confirm you that. The race of Poles, Belorussians, Czechs, Slovaks, Russians isn't darker or less Europid as the race of Germans or Austrians, you were heathens for a much longer time than the Germanics, and preserved your ancient, pre-christian culture for a much longer time than the Germanics.
    For every Germanic, respecting himself, your behaviour is a subject of laughter.
    Actually, I am part Pennsylvanian Dutch..
    Wielki i starożytny rodzaj, wy zgnietliście podstępnych wrogów. Z starożytną mistyczką może, złączoną byłam waszymi hałasami..

  9. #29
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    Sunday, September 24th, 2006 @ 10:28 PM
    Subrace
    don't care a damn
    Country
    Russia Russia
    Location
    Moskau, ras, dwa, tri
    Gender
    Age
    35
    Family
    Crossed in love
    Occupation
    studying
    Politics
    Sick & Tired. I adore redheads
    Religion
    we are God's unwanted children
    Posts
    48
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Modern day descendants of the Goths?

    Quote Originally Posted by Klegutati View Post
    Actually, I am part Pennsylvanian Dutch..
    I didn't mean you. There were some Spaniards and Kaschubs in this thread who claimed they might have had germanic ancestors because they are nordic. Awful bosh. I see thousands of ethnic Russians, who are nordic so much, you won't make difference between them and Scandinavians, but they are Russians and don't have any Germanic ancestors and the most important is that being nordic doesn't mean being a worthy man at all and this doesn't even mean that they aren't a piece of shit (not Russians, but any nordic, doesn't matter). Every person, especially a man, who's just over-stressing his racial "superiority", which is a full nonsence, all the time is just a self-enamoured narcissist and i see a lot of such people in some threads, who are just praising the nordic race all the time or are playing up their own "nordishness". I hate them all. I am rassist only in the sence i find exclusively white women beautiful, redheads especially, but it's all the same to me, whether a man is a white or a Negro.
    If he's a good Negro, I'll like him. Maybe the Gods, who are dead already, were more similar to the Whites, than to the others, but it doesn't make the Whites Gods. We, the modern Whites, are the same beggarly two-legged as every other race in this beggarly world. And "protecting our race and the future for the white children" is a piece of shit. When our race was strong and had great culture, we never thought in such stupid categories.
    It's the ideology of the Philistines, Buergers and housewifes.
    Before "14 words" were "4 K" - Kinder, Kleider, Kirche, Kueche. Pure cretinism.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    nätdeutsch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    Thursday, June 5th, 2008 @ 05:03 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Family
    Loner
    Occupation
    stargazer
    Politics
    Capitalism seems to work....
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    1,412
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Re: Modern day descendants of the Goths?

    Quote Originally Posted by Klegutati View Post
    Actually, I am part Pennsylvanian Dutch..
    me too!


    dutch was a corruption of the word "deutsch" meaning german, by ignorant Englishmen.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Are Modern-day Belgium and Northern France Germanic?
    By emperorlives in forum Questions About Germanics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Saturday, September 12th, 2020, 02:58 AM
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: Thursday, September 3rd, 2020, 10:27 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: Saturday, August 11th, 2012, 04:10 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: Saturday, May 20th, 2006, 06:33 PM
  5. Ernst Zündel: Modern-Day Galileo
    By Ahnenerbe in forum Parties, Organizations, & Activism
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Friday, March 18th, 2005, 04:03 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •