Pro White
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question Bible question

While reading a post in another forum this question came to mind...

If God loves everyone then why are the Jews F----d with so much and why did he create them to begin with?? :
    " Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." -Robert E.Lee

Kaotiksoul6sic6

thats easy because god only loves mormons :entertain

Tim

Post Re: Bible question

Originally posted by Sentinel
    Greetings All
    While reading a post in another forum this question came to mind ..( i have no idea why)
    If God loves everyone then why are the Jews F----d with so much
    and why did he create them to begin with?? :
    The Bible declares that God does indeed HATE certain people.
    I'm not sure what the rules at Aryan Dawn are concerning posting religious beliefs, but not all of us believe that God did create the "jews".

http://www.geocities.com/battlehymn_...es/twofig.html

http://www.geocities.com/battlehymn_...ies/twins.html

junnyfew

If you are referring to "God Hated Esau" -- that is in the same idiom as "Hate your mother and father" -- it is in comparison to something. As in, you Love God so much, it is as if you hate your father.

The false doctrine that John Calvin misinterpretted from Catholic apostate doctrine(Augustine), based on horrible latin translations is fully documented in Dave Hunt's book "What Love is This" -- Calvinisms Misrepresentation of God

Francis_Benson

If God loves everyone why did he kill the first born child of the Egyptians? Why did he demand that Saul kill every man, woman, and child of one of the Hebrews' enemies? Why did one of David's Priest get killed by God for trying to stop the ark of the covenant from falling? And, why the hundreds of other references to a God of Wrath, Violence, Death, and Distruction?
    And, What made him change from a jealous god to a god of love?
    Last edited by Francis_Benson; Wednesday, September 4th, 2002 at 03:03 PM.

junnyfew

He did not kill the first born son's of egypt. . . and while I do not have the time to go and scriptually point out each of your points, I can point you to the book I linked to above.

Jesus preached that God Loves mankind, not any special elect, but all of mankind -- if you adhere to the belief that Jesus was the Messiah foretold by the prophets, and both 100% man and 100% God -- than you would believe that as well.

That book by Dave Hunt is great, cause you can look in the index, and it has a huge lists of verses, which one can see what page he discusses a specific point on.

Francis_Benson

funny jew says"He did not kill the first born son's of egypt. . . and while I do not have the time to go and scriptually point out each of your points, I can point you to the book I linked to above."

The Bible says:
    And Moses said, Thus saith the LORD, about midnight will I go out into the midst of egypt And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the first born of Pharoh that sitteth upon his throne even unto the firstborn of the maid servant that is behind the mill; and all the first born of beast Exodus Chapter 11:4-5

And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he , and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead Exodus12:30

It doesn't say the first born son. It says the first born. So the funny jew is correct.
    Last edited by Francis_Benson; Wednesday, September 4th, 2002 at 11:28 AM.

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Re: Re: Bible question

Originally posted by Tim

The Bible declares that God does indeed HATE certain people.
    I'm not sure what the rules at Aryan Dawn are concerning posting religious beliefs, but not all of us believe that God did create the "jews".
    Dont worry Tim, there is free speech here,

Welcome aboard.

Firestorm

Quote: thats easy because god only loves mormons

are you being serious? not to be rude but the mormon religion is an american sect of christianity that was created rather recently.......... it was created by white american settlers who wanted multiple wives.

if the teachings of the book of mormon are your thing, then to each his own, but how can you come to an aryan forum and claim that THE GOD only loves a religion created in america to allow polygymy?

just curious if you are being serious....... not trying to sling mud or talk shit.....

Last Online
    Saturday, December 11th, 2004 @ 10:23 AM
    Right side up
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm not sure what the rules at Aryan Dawn are concerning posting religious beliefs....
    There are no restrictions. However, Rahul has established that the general purpose should be one of searching out Aryan spiritual expression from both old sources and the modern heart (and head).

To quote Rahul:

The purpose is talk and discuss about our past traditions, and present convictions, and opinions which we hold them in.

Our lores are often called mythology sometimes, mythology because they want to teach us that they were "myths" or lies.

We can afford to keep Non-Aryan "religions" and dogmas out of this forum's spirit. If we do, then only shall we have realised the true purpose, to find that which many are missing from their lives.
    In this respect, Christianity is not highly regarded for the question at hand, but Xians are certainly welcome to participate. Its Greco-Hebrew origins, its universalism, its inherent pacificism are thought anti-thetical to Aryan modalities.

If God loves everyone then why are the Jews F----d with so much...
    The notion that the Jews have some how 'suffered' more than other people is the product of Jewish historicism combined with its exaggerated emphasis in modern media. It has no quantifiable verification in history. Compare, for example, the plight of the Parsi, the suffering of the European peasant under Feudalism or any other people's history.

What we call "Jews" today were 'created' after the expulsion in the 1st Century. On the whole they simply can not be described as a genetically linear result of hard separation because the separation over two thousands years has not been distinct.

The perpetual 'victim' status of the Jew is a conjuring of the Jew himself. Jewish writers, historians, and movie makers pound home the message over and over to draw pity.

Better to take Nietzsche's advice on pity:

"Mankind has ventured to call pity a virtue (--in every superior moral system it appears as a weakness--); going still further, it has been called the virtue, the source and foundation of all other virtues--but let us always bear in mind that this was from the standpoint of a philosophy that was nihilistic, and upon whose shield the denial of life was inscribed. Schopenhauer was right in this: that by means of pity life is denied, and made worthy of denial--pity is the technic of nihilism." -- Nietzsche

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast