Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Post Noses Shapes and Personality

http://www.newcastle.edu.au/discipli...race/jabet.htm

This site is about the different types of noses and what they say about your personality. The general belief at the time was that outer appearances indicate innner beauty- or lack thereof.

I tend to agree with that idea, since I've generally found the better looking people to be the most pleasant to be around. But not always......

What do you guys think? Does outer beauty and inner beauty have any direct correlation? Does the nose stereotype seem to fit people you know??

Kaotiksoul6sic6

I think the only thing outter beauty and inner beauty have in common is being on a person i have met some cool people that had outter beauty and i have met some assholes i think its all in how they were raised and what you look like see im an ugly bastard but i have great charisma so some of the "beautiful people" will turn their nose to me until i talk with their friends but thats just the way it is

This nose thing is crazy

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

First I wanna say, Thank you sweetie for posting this thread, its very interesting, im gonna read it through acouple of times,

I would like to implement something about beauty, to me beauty is not what society think is beautiful or adore in model characters, to me a lady on 55 years old can be beautiful despite wrinkles and other life experienced circumstances, I completely disregard societies taste, beauty to me is truth, The problem is we meet in the middle by all using the same word beauty (its a wrong semantic move to indulge) I certainly will not praise societies rotten ideas, a face of anger can be beautiful a face crying can be beautiful we must move further, I can embrace your statement Nordicpower, but in other ways im not sure what you mean by it. to me strong racial archetypes are also beautiful.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

What I mean with beautiful, is of course my own sense of beauty, but I always assume it's the same for everyone else. Kind of the same way that when I was small whenever someone said "man" or "woman" a mental picture of a white person who look somewhat like me came to mind.

Well, of course, I don't think what's beautiful in societies eyes is alwaysd beautiful, some is, some isn't. What's ugliest is when they try to make healthy women hate their bodies and try to be stickly like in magazines. It's just sick.

But no, beauty is something personal, I can't exaplain it it's just there.

People of all ages can be beautiful, I don't see any distinction. There is beauty everywhere, but it's very rare in America here where I live. They all have deformed faces or are fat beyond belief.

Oh yeah, by the way, there was a study conducted, on what people percieve to be beautiful. Here is what people said is the most beautiful. People of EVERY race said nearly exactly the same thing and it's this:

Oval face
    medium-fullness lips
    thin nose, which slightly widens at the nostrils
    on women: narrow jaw which is rounded (signifies less testosterone)
    on men who women are attracted to short term: wider jawline
    on men who women are attracted to long term: narrower jawline
    more symetrical = more beautiful

They also drew up the ideal face for a woman to have. There were also some more characteristics which I have forgotten. Give me a day or so to try and find the site again.

There's also a theory that beauty is determined to some extent by whether or not you get enough correct nutrition as you are growing up.

PS: What I wanted to say in the last post that didn't really come through is this: To me, people who look like me or my family are beautiful. And people who are beautiful share more things in common with me and often tend to get along better with me. It goes hand in hand with the idea that people of the same race share the same soul.
    Last edited by GreenHeart; Saturday, August 31st, 2002 at 07:53 AM.

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I read similar studies long time ago, and to some extent it might be true, but I usually think opinion of the mass is irrelevant for my individual progress.

Nutrition does not form your face so drastically in one (1 lifetime) it takes longer time and no matter what you devourer then your genes play a dominating role, but im open to ideas.

I understand what you mean about seeing people with similar looks like yourself, and then feeling closer. I also look at that my self and I noticed that people with similar features as my self, respect me more and understand my ideas better.

marquis de sade:

"It has, moreover, been proven that horror, nastiness, and the frightful are what give pleasure when one fornicates. Beauty is a simple thing; ugliness is the exceptional thing. And firey imaginations, no doubt, always prefer the extraordinary thing to the simple thing."

Kaotiksoul6sic6

"It has, moreover, been proven that horror, nastiness, and the frightful are what give pleasure when one fornicates. Beauty is a simple thing; ugliness is the exceptional thing. And firey imaginations, no doubt, always prefer the extraordinary thing to the simple thing."
    wow de sade is like a freak ugly chics and horror get him up i think that means hes a necro lol :shit

Prometheus

I think it may have something to do with innate characteristics of certain groups of people that are genetically determined. Its probably true to say, that noses vary between groups of peoples due to genetic differences, and attitudes can also vary due to genetic differences. There would then be some sort of correlation between these features. Beauty though is not only in the eye of the beholder, but genetic pot luck. There is some correlation, but not much. It has been shown that more attractive people are on average, slightly more intelligent. It has something to do with symmetry of the face. More symmetrical faces tend to be more attractive and also tend to belong to slightly more intelligent people. My nose is a Roman one with a slight lean towards Greek. I would say it matches my personality.

Last Online
    Thursday, May 10th, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Slavic
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, December 24th, 2005 @ 11:12 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Non-hateful Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

LOL, medieval pseudoscience at its worst.

Last Online
    Thursday, May 10th, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Slavic
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eendracht Maakt Mag
    LOL, medieval pseudoscience at its worst.
    Do you think it's way too stereotypical? For example Jewish or "hawk nose".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast