Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Farm Murders in South Africa (News/Pictures/Videos/Documentaries)

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 6th, 2010 @ 02:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    English/Norman/German
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Missouri Missouri
    Married
    Politics
    none
    Religion
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    One thing I enjoy about this forum is that I learn many things about what is going on in other parts of the world. I had no idea things were so terrible in Africa. I thought everything had settled down, and they were all getting along peacefully. I should have known better, some people are just much more dedicated to violence than others.

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 @ 03:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    All my of my ancestry is English, mostly Cambridgeshire. Also Essex and Middlesex.
    Subrace
    Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    England England
    State
    East Anglia East Anglia
    Engaged
    Occupation
    IT
    Politics
    Centre-Right
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arundel View Post
    One thing I enjoy about this forum is that I learn many things about what is going on in other parts of the world. I had no idea things were so terrible in Africa. I thought everything had settled down, and they were all getting along peacefully. I should have known better, some people are just much more dedicated to violence than others.
    Sad to say the media generally ignore the suffering and persecution of Europeans. If it was a bunch of Black Africans being ethnically cleansed it would be all over the news! I'm not sure if white South Africans will ever have their own homeland in South Africa. I think they should all move to Europe and top up the native demographic!

Last Online
    Friday, July 9th, 2010 @ 03:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, Italian
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Friesland Friesland
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Fascism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Axton View Post
    Sad to say the media generally ignore the suffering and persecution of Europeans. If it was a bunch of Black Africans being ethnically cleansed it would be all over the news! I'm not sure if white South Africans will ever have their own homeland in South Africa. I think they should all move to Europe and top up the native demographic!
    Why should the whites of South-Africa leave for Europe? They're the ones that built the country. It ought to be the blacks that should leave, they're the ones that are tearing the country apart and they've contributed almost nothin in the past.

Last Online
    Saturday, June 13th, 2009 @ 12:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    German-Dutch
    Ancestry
    Limburg-Germany
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Right-Winger
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post
    Why should the whites of South-Africa leave for Europe? They're the ones that built the country. It ought to be the blacks that should leave, they're the ones that are tearing the country apart and they've contributed almost nothin in the past.
    And where shall the Blacks go?
    It's quite impossible, and the public seems to like them better than us, we have our backs to the wall, not much left to do but leave, unless war breaks out, in which case we're most properly cooked as well.

Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2009 @ 10:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Niedersachsen , gijon
    Subrace
    Nordic amd Ibero-Celtic
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    New York New York
    not happy to be divorced
    Occupation
    All ways working
    Politics
    Community Volkisch
    Religion
    Old Religion - European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post

It might not be a bad Idea to consider going back to Holland and England.
    There is considerable Jewish Emigration ou of SA and to the USA.

Last Online
    Friday, May 7th, 2010 @ 08:47 PM
    Ethnicity
    afrikaner
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    carpenter
    Politics
    boer ideology
    Religion
    christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The farm murders are terrible and done in such horrific ways that it does intent to demoralize the entire Boer folk, but one thing I saw these last couple of years showing its head is the willingness of the younger generation to fight for their right to be recognized for who they are. They are even willing to go to war if it leads to it. I firmly believe should a leader with the heart to lead them it might even go that far.

The odds do look impossible but one ideology that we all share is the will to survive. A lot of older people told me that we maybe don’t stand a change because of younger people who lack the military training but I think it doesn’t matter. It will definitely help, but history tells you that even people with no military skills are able to win a war even if they are outnumbered.

We have a proud history with an exceptional military past. I grew up in the apartheid era and were taught how to handle a gun before I were even 5 years old. Like me there are a lot of Boers that are still exceptional marks men. Something that the blacks are definitely coming short of. In the past we saw what happens when they come in masses and the killing starts. It never last long and they are the one fleeing with white numbers 1 to 10 doing the fighting.

We must not fear war as war will definitely bring freedom as well as cleansing the country from the evil doers and traitors. Please do not misunderstand my views, we would rather see this resolved in a peaceful manner but never where more than one race were ever involved in politics there were peaceful solutions and we have eleven of these races.

We are outnumbered like with the English in the past, but that didn’t matter then and today should not matter again. We do have the ability to win a war should it happen.

Last Online
    Friday, April 19th, 2019 @ 07:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Massachusetts Massachusetts
    Family
    Having a longtime compani
    Occupation
    bartender
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Photos of Grisly Farm Murders in South Africa

Everyone, regardless of their nationality, needs to check out the recent photographs of the farm murders in South Africa at wwwzasucks.com under "Your Life is in Danger" which is on the first page . I don't know how to download the photos and the article on to this forum, so everyone is just going have to go over to that site see them. Maybe another forum member can manage to get the article and pictures over to this one; I'm not computer savvy.
    The pictures are just appalling, and spine chilling. I think in a decade or so similar things will happen in the U.S. and Europe on a much greater scale than they already are now.

A.K.A. Autobahn
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, April 12th, 2012 @ 10:59 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Gaul, England, Austria, Canada
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single adult
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Some very informative, but sad articles on that web-site. By the way, I fixed the link.

http://www.zasucks.com

After apartheid:

The present Aids-HIV epidemic — against which the Mbeki-regime undertakes no action and still is publicly failing to properly acknowledge — the World Health Organisation estimates that more than 6-million African South Africans will be dead within the forthcoming decade. And the Mbeki-led ANC regime, which could have undertaken a huge prevention campaign such as Uganda’s a long time ago, has done nothing to stave off this terrible death rate.

SA hospitals “becoming places of death” -

In November last year it was being reported in The Star that South African hospitals are becoming places for dying — instead of healing. In June this year, it was reported that our cemeteries were filling up so rapidly that upright funerals were being contemplated to save space. Still, Aids is not being spoken about at our funerals, and the silence and utterly unscientific public statements about HIV-Aids from Mbeki’s continue unabated while our people are dying.

Democratic Alliance spokesman Jack Bloom warned late last year that the 20% rise in deaths over the past four years among patients treated at Johannesburg Hospital could only be blamed on the high crime rate and the very serious decline in patient care. Why is our patient care so poor now, and our crime rate so high? The answer is simple: our public funds are being looted by the ANC hierarchy. And the police seem helpless to stop it.

Tuberculosis funds looted:

On July 10, 2001, the SA health department announced that it was going to stop R6,6-million in annual funding to the SA National Tuberculosis Assocation because of the ongoing looting of its funds and the lavish lifestyles of its (African) executives, who award themselves R400,000 annual salaries and spend R5000 a month on cellphone calls alone… while millions of South African TB patients go untreated and are wasting away of a deadly, but curable disease.

During apartheid, please note that the SANTA executives were seen to be extremely frugal with the governments’ funding — that many thousands of patients were cured annually, and that many doctors and nurses even VOLUNTEERED their services free of charge.

The question is this: “why is this man still CEO of SANTA? Why has he not been fired on the spot?”

Violent deaths from 1994 to 2000:

And the SA Police reports this month — access their website’s statistics at http://www.saps.org.za — that a total of 174,220 people died violent deaths, from crime-related violence, between 1994 and the year 2000.

So my question is this: “did apartheid ever kill as many Africans as are now being killed by the deliberate neglect and looting of our tax funds by the current, supposedly democratic Mbeki regime?”

Graeme Hunt

http://jmm.aaa.net.au/articles/321.htm

Retrieved From:
    http://www.zasucks.com/

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    What Should Happen is we should get ALL whites out of a Shit Hole like SA.
    Then cut off all international Aid and see if, they can survive on their own.

Some how I doubt it.
    I would be willing to bet it would look like a flash back to planet of the apes, with broken junk technology which THEY did not build and which they are not intelligent enough to maintain.

Last Online
    Saturday, April 14th, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch German
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Married
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    It is about time that the rest of the liberal world see the wonder they helped to create. We should collect all these photos, write a book and call it "Liberal assisted genocide against afrikaners.....written by those who cannot speak for themselves"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast