Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post Some reasons why White women date Negroes

Let’s briefly address the reasons why many White women do date Black men (in the American context):

Destructive self-loathing, compounded by a history of slavery; never mind that slavery was a sociological phenomenon to be found in all cultures and at all times; slavery still exists in much of Africa. Arabs used to traffic in slaves on a massive scale; there is nothing in the Koran to prohibit slavery, on the contrary, slavery in the Koran is accepted as a perfectly normal occurrence and regulated as such. Slavery for Arabs belonged in the category of “spoils of war”, where the winning side loots and enslaves the conquered tribe. For example, the Koran teaches that a Muslim man can only have sexual intercourse with his rightful wives *and* female slaves. Whites were actually the first people to express a moral objection to slavery, and were the first people to stop the practice.

An image perpetuated by popular culture of Blacks as sexual athletes and giants.

Rebellion (especially in teenage years); an exhilarating feeling of breaking what is still considered a taboo.

Political correctness; a genuine fear of being anathematized as racist (i.e., being excluded from “polite company”), with all the societal and professional consequences such a description brings to bear in our diseased (formerly White), Orwellian societies.

I don’t want to leave White men off the hook:

White men seem to favour Asian women in increasing proportions. Some White men say that Asian women are more feminine, more obedient, less argumentative, anti-feminist, etc. In sum, Asian women are happy to defer to their White male partner on all issues. Parenthetically speaking, while Black men treat their White women partners horribly (in the vast majority of cases sticking around only long enough to impregnate them, thus leaving their genetic DNA behind, like dogs), Asian females worship their White male partners. Here we have in some salient respects a mirror image of the Black male/White female dynamic: Asian women value White man as a status symbol, they actively seek out White men.

Last Online
    Thursday, February 28th, 2019 @ 02:57 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European Ancestry
    Country
    United States United States
    Gemini
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by friedrich braun
    Let?s briefly address the reasons why many White women do date Black men (in the American context):

Destructive self-loathing, compounded by a history of slavery; never mind that slavery was a sociological phenomenon to be found in all cultures and at all times; slavery still exists in much of Africa. Arabs used to traffic in slaves on a massive scale; there is nothing in the Koran to prohibit slavery, on the contrary, slavery in the Koran is accepted as a perfectly normal occurrence and regulated as such. Slavery for Arabs belonged in the category of ?spoils of war?, where the winning side loots and enslaves the conquered tribe. For example, the Koran teaches that a Muslim man can only have sexual intercourse with his rightful wives *and* female slaves. Whites were actually the first people to express a moral objection to slavery, and were the first people to stop the practice.
    Excellent points. American (Jew owned) and World media outlets, of course, are happy to be as selective as possible when discussing multiracial slavery and the originators of the practice of owning slaves.

An image perpetuated by popular culture of Blacks as sexual athletes and giants.
    MTV, ESPN and all of the major networks, all Jew owned, are 100% at fault for creating this stereotype (which can be detrimental to black interests as well as beneficial.)

Political correctness; a genuine fear of being anathematized as racist (i.e., being excluded from ?polite company?), with all the societal and professional consequences such a description brings to bear in our diseased (formerly White), Orwellian societies.
    Political correctness - the downfall of European/American society.

I don?t want to leave White men off the hook:

White men seem to favour Asian women in increasing proportions. Some White men say that Asian women are more feminine, more obedient, less argumentative, anti-feminist, etc. In sum, Asian women are happy to defer to their White male partner on all issues. Parenthetically speaking, while Black men treat their White women partners horribly (in the vast majority of cases sticking around only long enough to impregnate them, thus leaving their genetic DNA behind, like dogs), Asian females worship their White male partners. Here we have in some salient respects a mirror image of the Black male/White female dynamic: Asian women value White man as a status symbol, they actively seek out White men.

There was a time when "white" women were as attentive to our needs and wants and eager to fulfill them as Asian women have always been. I am not condoning this particular brand of interracial miscegenation, of course. White women are too busy sleeping with black males and dressing like black women (in order to escape black racism) too pay attention to the men of their own cultures. Can Asian women really be blamed for wanting something better? That doesnt make it okay, of course. White women need a wake up call, obviously. There would certianly be more of them here on this board if I was wrong.
    Also, I am not letting white men off of the hook, either. This planet is ours, and as leaders of this earth, I expect more out of the average white man than what I am seeing.

None
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, April 3rd, 2006 @ 09:17 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Interesting points, Troy & Friedrich, but you both neglected to discuss the role that Jewish Feminism has played in tearing apart white families. I'm always ready for an anti-Feminist diatribe. C'mon, do it for me.

Account Inactive friedrich braun's Avatar
    Last Online
    Monday, November 3rd, 2008 @ 03:04 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Politics
    Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sigrun Christianson
    Interesting points, Troy & Friedrich, but you both neglected to discuss the role that Jewish Feminism has played in tearing apart white families. I'm always ready for an anti-Feminist diatribe. C'mon, do it for me.

Aaaah...but I would much prefer to hear your thoughts...

None
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Aaaah...but I would much prefer to hear your thoughts...
    You're NO fun.

I'm too tired tonight. This weekend, perhaps.

Last Online
    Thursday, February 28th, 2019 @ 02:57 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European Ancestry
    Country
    United States United States
    Gemini
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Like Friedrich, I eagerly await for the words to flow from that beautiful mouth of yours, my dear.

None
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsmaschine
    Like Friedrich, I eagerly await for the words to flow from that beautiful mouth of yours, my dear. :)
    Awwww, so sweet. Thank you.

My anti-feminist rhetoric is [in]famous in some parts. :)

I have a lot of writing & editing projects lined up this weekend so I will add this one to the list and see what happens.

On a personal note, I have a friend (Keltic Nordic) and her husband (Trønder on the Brünn side) who had a baby not too long ago. The child was born with a heart defect and was rushed into surgery immediately after birth.

Now, this friend of mine was a supervising accountant for very large insurance corporation and earning about 60-70k per year. Her husband earns almost as much so they were living very, very well, as you can imagine.

When the defect in the child's heart was discovered, she put in for an extended leave of absence from work to stay home and care for him. The average American maternity leave of absence is 12 weeks total for both before and after birth. We get a whole whopping month or two to care for our infants - nice. Anyway, after being home for several months she was feeling pressure to return to work because of their dwindling savings account. However, she, with my encouragement and advise [*grin*] decided that it was best that she not work outside the home at all anymore. They sold her Mercedes and bought a less expensive vehicle; they sold the giant house and moved into a lovely but smaller home in a more family-friendly neighborhood; she no longer goes on her legendary spending sprees.

My point? Do I have one, you ask? Of course! My point is that this lovely woman decided that caring for her family herself was more important than her Mercedes and her AmEx card. Believe me when I tell you that Nicole wasn't the pillar of maternal virtue before she got pregnant. She was a spoiled, self-centered, shoe-crazy brat like many women (including me). It has taken her husband a while to adjust to being the sole financial support for the family and he still has his moments of resentment, but overall he seems happier than he was before and their baby is healthy and growing rapidly.

Okay, maybe I had no point after all.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

When the defect in the child's heart was discovered, she put in for an extended leave of absence from work to stay home and care for him. The average American maternity leave of absence is 12 weeks total for both before and after birth. We get a whole whopping month or two to care for our infants - nice. Anyway, after being home for several months she was feeling pressure to return to work because of their dwindling savings account. However, she, with my encouragement and advise [*grin*] decided that it was best that she not work outside the home at all anymore. They sold her Mercedes and bought a less expensive vehicle; they sold the giant house and moved into a lovely but smaller home in a more family-friendly neighborhood; she no longer goes on her legendary spending sprees.

It has taken her husband a while to adjust to being the sole financial support for the family and he still has his moments of resentment, but overall he seems happier than he was before and their baby is healthy and growing rapidly.
    What a sweet story.

That would make a good pro-white made-for-TV movie.

Account Inactive friedrich braun's Avatar
    Last Online
    Monday, November 3rd, 2008 @ 03:04 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Politics
    Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

What happened to my incisive critique of Jewish feminism?

Awwww, so sweet. Thank you.

My anti-feminist rhetoric is [in]famous in some parts.

I have a lot of writing & editing projects lined up this weekend so I will add this one to the list and see what happens.

On a personal note, I have a friend (Keltic Nordic) and her husband (Trønder on the Brünn side) who had a baby not too long ago. The child was born with a heart defect and was rushed into surgery immediately after birth.

Now, this friend of mine was a supervising accountant for very large insurance corporation and earning about 60-70k per year. Her husband earns almost as much so they were living very, very well, as you can imagine.

My point? Do I have one, you ask? Of course! My point is that this lovely woman decided that caring for her family herself was more important than her Mercedes and her AmEx card. Believe me when I tell you that Nicole wasn't the pillar of maternal virtue before she got pregnant. She was a spoiled, self-centered, shoe-crazy brat like many women (including me). It has taken her husband a while to adjust to being the sole financial support for the family and he still has his moments of resentment, but overall he seems happier than he was before and their baby is healthy and growing rapidly.

Okay, maybe I had no point after all.

None
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

What happened to my incisive critique of Jewish feminism?
    Sorry, too may writing projects going on at once and then Skadi takes a dive and friends start freaking out and now it's time for me to go back to work. I can't please everyone. ;)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast