Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jean-Marie Le Pen: The greatest White politician since WW II? Cast your vote

Account Inactive friedrich braun's Avatar
    Last Online
    Monday, November 3rd, 2008 @ 03:04 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Politics
    Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thumbs Up Jean-Marie Le Pen: The greatest White politician since WW II? Cast your vote

My father got transferred to France by his company when I was a little kid and I grew up in that country.

As long as I can remember I always identified politically and ideologically with the "Front National", as a matter of fact, I can say that from my head to my toes I am "FN" (adherents and sympathizers of "Front National" are simply known as "FN" in France). My love for Jean-Marie Le Pen is boundless, to me he represents everything that's still good and decent and healthy in Europe.

As long as such men still exist, there is, perhaps, a glimmer of hope on the European continent. Maybe not everything is lost...yet.

I believe that Jean-Marie Le Pen is the greatest White man since the the defeat of NS Germany and the accompanying disaster for the European man and western civilization and the victory of Judea.

What do you think, who in your view has been the greatest White politician since WW II? (I mean, the politician who best represents White/Euro interests.)

Cast your vote:

Yes, I do believe in the inequality of races !

-- Jean-Marie Le Pen, August 31, 1996.
    Last edited by friedrich braun; Friday, November 21st, 2003 at 07:07 AM.

Last Online
    Thursday, August 20th, 2009 @ 12:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Uralic/Alpine/Pontid mixed
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I agree that Le Pen is indeed a great man and an inspiration for all European nationalists. He is certainly well respected among Russian nationalist circles, and has shown great respect for Russia's nationalist movements in return!

Slava Le Pen!

Last Online
    Monday, May 3rd, 2010 @ 07:45 PM
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hmm i don't know...
    I have seen a TV special about him one year ago..
    He claimed some kind of "frenchisation" of the foreigners more than separation and distinction of the races.
    One of his best regarded "men" is not even white but a really dark skinned algerian, even darker than the average and he claimed to feel "feench" inside.
    Now, i don't mind if a black or chinese guy would ever say that he feels italian and he wants to fight for my land.. he's NOT italian and never will!
    Do u think that this so called "integration" is the solution?
    I personally don't like it at all...

"E tutti si scandalizzano quando sentono dire: quel tale tipo di mammifero o di uccello ormai è sparito dalla faccia della terra, non lo vedremo più; è una grave perdita. Certo, si tratta di gravissime perdite.
    Ma non sarebbe forse più grave se sparisse una comunità umana?? --Bruno Salvadori

Seven pictures of northern European males and seven pictures of northern African males were presented randomly via a computer screen to 82 Italian female undergraduates of the University of Padua, Italy.
    Each picture depicted a full frontal face with a neutral facial expression. Participants were asked to classify each picture as either northern Italian or southern Italian.
    On average, the seven pictures depicting northern Europeans were classified as northern Italians 81% of the time. The seven pictures depicting northern Africans were classified as southern Italians 83%
    of the time.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Anyway i give him credits for his shirt

it's about "Andrea Doria" one of the most famous Italian Navy ship

"E tutti si scandalizzano quando sentono dire: quel tale tipo di mammifero o di uccello ormai è sparito dalla faccia della terra, non lo vedremo più; è una grave perdita. Certo, si tratta di gravissime perdite.
    Ma non sarebbe forse più grave se sparisse una comunità umana?? --Bruno Salvadori

Seven pictures of northern European males and seven pictures of northern African males were presented randomly via a computer screen to 82 Italian female undergraduates of the University of Padua, Italy.
    Each picture depicted a full frontal face with a neutral facial expression. Participants were asked to classify each picture as either northern Italian or southern Italian.
    On average, the seven pictures depicting northern Europeans were classified as northern Italians 81% of the time. The seven pictures depicting northern Africans were classified as southern Italians 83%
    of the time.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Politics
    Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gesta Bellica
    Hmm i don't know...
    I have seen a TV special about him one year ago..
    He claimed some kind of "frenchisation" of the foreigners more than separation and distinction of the races.
    One of his best regarded "men" is not even white but a really dark skinned algerian, even darker than the average and he claimed to feel "feench" inside.
    Now, i don't mind if a black or chinese guy would ever say that he feels italian and he wants to fight for my land.. he's NOT italian and never will!
    Do u think that this so called "integration" is the solution?
    I personally don't like it at all...
    Lol! I've been around FN folks long enough (my French uncle is "FN") to know well what would happen to these foreigners if "Front National" was in power -- and "Frenchisation" (?) doesn't exactly spring to mind. Lol!

The "dark skinned Algerian" is a house-nigger and window dressing for the media. He'll also be on a boat going home. Believe me.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, December 24th, 2005 @ 11:12 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Non-hateful Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Aah, but does Le Penn have "the balls" to name/confront the Jew???

Last Online
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by friedrich braun
    Lol! I've been around FN folks long enough (my French uncle is "FN") to know well what would happen to these foreigners if "Front National" was in power -- and "Frenchisation" (?) doesn't exactly spring to mind. Lol!

The "dark skinned Algerian" is a house-nigger and window dressing for the media. He'll also be on a boat going home. Believe me.
    Ok surely u know FN better than me and that algerian guy could also be an hoax used by Le Pen.
    Anyway i was just a little perplexed, nothing else.. no doubt we need more people like him and his success proves that we need charismatic leaders and not sheep.
    Only leaders can create a big numbers of followers and shake the masses.
    In Italy we have some politicians like him, expecially in the North, but they have less votes in our elections.
    They lack of personality i dare to say.

of the time.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Politics
    Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Patriot
    Aah, but does Le Penn have "the balls" to name/confront the Jew???
    Jew Margolis writes:

But in his more relaxed moments, Le Pen's views become far more extreme. He is an equal-opportunity anti-semite. Le Pen despises both Arabs and Jews. Le Pen told me, `Jews have conspired to rule the world through their power over international finance. They are using their influence over government and media to promote mixture with lesser races and corrupt the purity of Europe's blood,' claimed Le Pen. `The Jews created communism and tried to use it as a means of world domination.' Today, `the Jewish conspiracy' is using race rather than communism to advance its goals.'

http://www.bigeye.com/042802.htm

Yep, he talks the talk and walks the walk...

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I also like Le Pen, mainly because he is pro Saddam and pretty anti-american. I don't know much about him, but I have also seen that Nigger on the stage with him. I also have heard (forgot his name though) that he has a jew in the FN-Leadership.
    I didn't like that the FN was splitt, because he had an argument with Maigret.

IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

Last Online
    Monday, June 14th, 2004 @ 01:31 PM
    Subrace
    European
    White Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs Up Jean-Marie Le Pen

Quote Originally Posted by Friedrich Braun

What do you think, who in your view has been the greatest White politician since WW II? (I mean, the politician who best represents White/Euro interests.)

Cast your vote:

I think that one could hardly fail to see that coming, but I vote "Oui, il est le meillieur fils d'Europe".
    [Yes he is the best son of Europe].

-------->My love for Jean-Marie Le Pen is boundless, to me he represents everything that's still good and decent and healthy in Europe.

As is the love of all decent Frenchmen.

If one hasn't been to Paris, one cannot begin to imagine how France is like. To the WN or NS, living in Paris puts one's nerves to serious test and heavy strain, perhaps even more than living in Holland would.

Liberalism is everywhere, as are Communists, Trotskists, Marxists and even Stalinists. From bloody Kropotkin to bloody Bakunin.

I remember trying to watch TV5, an effort that proved fruitless, because of the urge I had to throw the bloody TV out of the bloody window.

What they called "art" was in the forefront of everything, in fact I think that I got a cultural "overdose" of bloody art while in Paris. And this wasn't good old European Art as you remember from your textbooks, but the so-called "Art nouvelle".

Let us suppose that I woke up one day and decided to call myself an artist, even though I was merely a student in some University, staying in the "Quartier Latin". Now, what I would do, is grab a copy of the bloody Humanitè (Communist newspaper) and make my way to one of the grand museums housing Art in Paris. I would approach the person-in-charge, declare my love for liberalism and bloody Communism, and arrange for an exhibition of my works.

But what art works did I possess, since I had only yesterday decided to become an Artist? Simply, I would call my girlfriend from the bloody University, and tell her to bring along ten of her female friends. Then, I would organise an exhibition of naked females in the Museum, arranging only their body posture, and I would tell them to stand still.

I actually witnessed such an "Artistic Expression", and I couldn't believe in my bloody eyes. This, they call art.

In any case, there are even far worse things than that, like Exhibitions of African Art & Civilisations, where an ape called "Abebe Dedequa" and his fellows, would jump and dance on stage beating drums, while the French youth would watch below ecstatic.

Disgusting.

Then there were les pieds noirs literally, the "black feet" a very apt appellation the French people has invented for the Arabs from the former African French colonies, sometimes also applied to the (few) Turks. Then the Negros from the former African colonies, and you begin to understand how certain neighbourhoods look like.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    In such a degenerate environment, it isn't at all surprising how the French people have given to Mr. Le Pen 25% of the vote, no less.

The night of the elections, I have been watching a French TV-Station, and I didn't expect of course anything like the miracle I actually witnessed.

It was wonderful; the station interviewed various citizens in Paris, not far from the "Arc de Triumph". They were all bloody communists, and they some women were even crying.

Read some of these statements, they have been imprinted on my mind:

------>I am very ashamed to be French tonight. (that from a white French woman, who was in tears).

------>I don't know what Europe is going to think about this.
    (a white French man)

------>This is very bad for the rights of the Muslim workers in France.
    (an Arab or Turk)

The cameraman kept showing people around, and they were all crying, some have even embraced each other, as if it were the end of the world.

Then they showed Jean-Marie (John-Marius after the legendary Roman General of the Republic Gaius Marius, seven times consul of Roma) shining as he thanked the French people for their support.

C'est un victoire pour France, c'est un victoire pour l'Europe!

I haven't been so happy in my life for years. That night will pass to history as a major event, marking the emergence of a Nationalistic Party at the forefront of European History.

Some of his statements as I remember them, from an interview of his:

(On the Turkish candidancy for the European Union)

Pourquoi pas la Syrie? Pourquoi pas l'Egypt? Pourquoi pas la Tunisie? Pourquoi pas l'Algerie?

He said that if we admit the Turks, why leave outside all the above countries that are similar with Turkey? And that he said because from what I hear from Brussels, that indeed was the original plan, admission of Turkey first, and then admission of all the Islamic Middle Eastern and North African bordering the Mediterranean sea countries into the EU.

You can imagine what would have happened to Europe if half a billion muslims were admitted into the EU. In fact, the EU economy, cannot even afford to admit Turkey with all her severe economic problems and destroyed economy.

We would collapse economically, and our people's state welfare policies and pensions, would go to hell.

Fortunately, the above plan seems to have been postponed indefinitely, to the huge relief of all of us.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesta Bellica

In Italy we have some politicians like him, expecially in the North, but they have less votes in our elections.
    They lack of personality i dare to say.

Liga del Nord? Umberto Bossi? They do more harm than good I suppose, because they are separatists. It's Mussolini's daughter, that represents the true Italian NS.

Probably you quote him out of context? In any case, read instead of "Frenchisation" "Europeanisation".

I suppose that he was either trying to pass a less extreme stance to the public, or else trying to make the best out of the current situation.

But Le Pen of course, like Friedrich said, the day he wins elections, will send them all back even on a fleet of bloody fishing boats, even if they have to row all the way back to the coast of North Africa.

Neither Friedrich nor I are Frenchmen, and still we are supporting him. Why would that be, do you think that we want to become Frenchmen?

Please, I don't want to see no more of this Italian Anti-French sentiment.

You see, the British Anti-French and German Anti-French sentiment is more than enough. The only thing that was lacking in completing the bloody puzzle, was Italian Anti-French sentiment.

Like I have said before, JMLP's party is the largest Anti-Immigration -and mildly NS as well- party in Europe at the moment, and it is of the UTMOST IMPORTANCE because it comes from the most Democratic country in the EU, France, that has been taught for generation the writings and musings of Denis Didero and Voltaire.

You can't imagine the magnitude of this event, in the very HEARTLAND of Europe.

It can and will serve as a beacon to gather and organise the lesser NS movements in the other EU countries.

This years, the BNP's gathering was attended by NS from Holland and France. Next year, we hope there's going to be more partcipation from other EU countries as well, Scandinavia and all Latin countries, from Portugal to Greece.

In an United Europe of Brussels, the only hope for many badly battered countries, is a United Right-Wing represented in the Euro parliament, that would have a strong voice because it is going to have representatives from all EU countries.

Think what the Euro Communists have achieved all those years, because they have been United. We can do the same, as long as we are not bothered by such trivialities as ethnocentrism.

That last statement might sound liberal, but this is I think the only way.

Ares

Oh friend of mine, how to say goodbye...This was your time...But the armour you wore was mine...I will not rest until Hector's blood is spilled, his bones shall all be broken, dragged across the field...This dear friend is how we'll say goodbye, until we meet in the sky.

[Iliad]

?hær mæg nihta gehwæm nidthwundor seon, fyr on flode!

[Beowulf]

http://www.salemfonden.info/salem2003banner.jpg

Europeans : Support our Swedish brethren in their struggle.

http://www.salemfonden.info/

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast