Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post Some Random Thoughts on Miscegenation

Some random thoughts on miscegenation, or racial genocide as I prefer to call it.

Why Black males lust after Nordish women (in the American context):

Nordish women are obviously the most beautiful, as compared to women of other races.

A White (especially Nordish) woman is the ultimate prize for a Black man, i.e., it flatters his ego immensely when other Black men see him in the company of the said White woman.

A White woman is a status symbol (like a gold Rolex watch).

It’s a way at getting back at the White race for subjugating and dominating his race for centuries.

An acute inferiority complex.

A conscious, or unconscious, desire to destroy the White race through miscegenation.

A way, conscious or unconscious, to improve his race genetically by mixing with Whites. Whites lose out by mating with Blacks, but Blacks gain exponentially when mating with Whites (except in athletics, an area where Blacks tend to be successful. But so what? We are increasing living in a “knowledge-based economy”, where high IQ elites call all the shots).

Many White women are afraid to be direct and forceful when addressing Blacks because they do not wish to be perceived as racist or politically incorrect. Also a White woman rightly fears a violent reaction coming from a Black man that she has just spurned (especially if she articulates racial/genetic reasons for her rejection.)

Miscegenation is actively advocated by Hollywood, MTV, sitcoms, dramas, modern literature, academia, etc. It takes a particularly strong and racially conscious woman to resist this mind-numbing onslaught.

Only sixty years ago, miscegenation (between the dominant White race and the subjugated/colonized races) was forbidden by law in many Western democracies. Since these legal barriers have collapsed, Blacks are no longer restrained by law from pro-creating with Whites.

Preferences also depend on learning through interaction. This is the most common means of kin recognition in nature. Individuals that are reared together are more likely to be kin than non-kin. This may also involve a more general mechanism of short-term preference formation. Zajonc (1980) has shown experimentally that the more one is exposed to a stimulus, the more one prefers it. Based on studies of Japanese quail and humans, respectively, Bateson (1983) and van Berghe (1983) have suggested that sexual preferences are established early in life through an imprinting-like process. See J. Philippe Rushton, Race, Evolution, and Behaviour (3rd edition).

This last point is of extreme importance and may explain, at least in part, the skyrocketing rates of miscegenation after desegregation of American schools and mass Third World immigration since the mid sixties. Therefore, it's imperative for Nordicists/Nordishists to have their own private schools where children interact on a daily basis ONLY with their racial kin. This is especially desirable for children at a young age.

Senior Member White Preservationist's Avatar
    Last Online
    Friday, September 30th, 2005 @ 05:17 AM
    Subrace
    Deniker's Nordic
    Politics
    White Preservationist
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Some random thoughts on miscegenation

I think there are two varieties of racial seperatists namely, individual and universal. I belong to the former but not the latter. I would like to live apart from other races but I can't go around telling other europeans how to live their lives.
    the characters do not make the genus, but the genus gives the characters -- Linnaeus

THE SEVENTH SON
    OF A SEVENTH SON
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 26th, 2009 @ 11:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    Northern
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Preservation
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Some random thoughts on miscegenation

I know FB wasn't exactly Mr Popularity, but it really surprises me that no one spoke in praise of the brilliant insight he showed in this.

Quote Originally Posted by friedrich braun
    Many White women are afraid to be direct and forceful when addressing Blacks because they do not wish to be perceived as racist or politically incorrect. Also a White woman rightly fears a violent reaction coming from a Black man that she has just spurned (especially if she articulates racial/genetic reasons for her rejection.)
    This, in particular, rings very true.

At my current office I'm having to observe a disgusting nigger from South Africa apply his constant energies on a VERY fair skinned predominantely Alpine Italian girl. (She's not really Nordish and is a little bovine, but definitely no borderline white - and has a cute face. Thankfully, she's not a Northerner. That would be an almost unbearable pain to observe at close quarters. I hasten to add that I have no personal interest in her, but could have gotten her months ago if I'd wanted to. I fear my subtle rejection of her has demoralised her to the point where she is easier prey to such subhumans.) Her fine ethnic loyalty makes her resist his charms. Yes, he's jokingly called her a racist for that! Everyday he wears her resistance down more. He may very well, eventually, succeed. The girl's not exactly bright.

I guess if she were Nordish I would feel a greater obligation to make her firm in her ethnic loyalty, but I can't risk my job for a non-Nord. It's extremely disgusting, nonetheless.
    If I rest, I rust.
    - Martin Luther