Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sigrun Christianson
    I don't count them as people so no, we're fine.
    shouldn't we apply the "first in last out" principle?

"E tutti si scandalizzano quando sentono dire: quel tale tipo di mammifero o di uccello ormai è sparito dalla faccia della terra, non lo vedremo più; è una grave perdita. Certo, si tratta di gravissime perdite.
    Ma non sarebbe forse più grave se sparisse una comunità umana?? --Bruno Salvadori

Seven pictures of northern European males and seven pictures of northern African males were presented randomly via a computer screen to 82 Italian female undergraduates of the University of Padua, Italy.
    Each picture depicted a full frontal face with a neutral facial expression. Participants were asked to classify each picture as either northern Italian or southern Italian.
    On average, the seven pictures depicting northern Europeans were classified as northern Italians 81% of the time. The seven pictures depicting northern Africans were classified as southern Italians 83%
    of the time.

Last Online
    Saturday, October 8th, 2005 @ 09:20 PM
    Subrace
    Brunn/Atlantid/Corded
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Third Position
    Religion
    Nontheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Here's a link for the 2000 census with ethnicities broken down further. Notice the nice couple on the left hand corner? The future of America in 50 years?
    http://factfinder.census.gov/servlet...QTP13&_lang=en

The reason why Scottish don't show up in one of the top ethnicities is because their broken down into groups such as "Scotch-Irish"(Ulster Scots), Scottish and "British". There is also a "Celtic" classification. I'm surprised that many people classified themselves as being from English ancestry. It's much more popular to be "German", "Irish" or "Scottish". I can't think of any cultural events short of those held in pioneer reenactments or New England area that celebrate English heritage.

Last Online
    Monday, May 3rd, 2010 @ 07:45 PM
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Nopes.
    Might makes right once again there
    but pay attention to the millions of liberal whiggers around there, they could change the majority coalition

"E tutti si scandalizzano quando sentono dire: quel tale tipo di mammifero o di uccello ormai è sparito dalla faccia della terra, non lo vedremo più; è una grave perdita. Certo, si tratta di gravissime perdite.
    Ma non sarebbe forse più grave se sparisse una comunità umana?? --Bruno Salvadori

Seven pictures of northern European males and seven pictures of northern African males were presented randomly via a computer screen to 82 Italian female undergraduates of the University of Padua, Italy.
    Each picture depicted a full frontal face with a neutral facial expression. Participants were asked to classify each picture as either northern Italian or southern Italian.
    On average, the seven pictures depicting northern Europeans were classified as northern Italians 81% of the time. The seven pictures depicting northern Africans were classified as southern Italians 83%
    of the time.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, January 16th, 2021 @ 08:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    New English
    State
    Vermont Vermont
    Smuggler
    Politics
    Ruralist
    Religion
    Old Mother West Wind
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Krampus
    I'm surprised that many people classified themselves as being from English ancestry. It's much more popular to be "German", "Irish" or "Scottish". I can't think of any cultural events short of those held in pioneer reenactments or New England area that celebrate English heritage.

I've noticed this as well. I read a piece by Garman Lord called something of the nature of "Being English in America". It's a chapter in a book entitled "Our Englishness". Anyway, he noted that it's not popular in America to claim English ancestry and it is an echo from Revolutionary times and the English as the enemy. As a personal anecdote, this is somewhat the case inmy family. Despite having significant colonial English heritage, the elders in the family always stressed the Dutch, German and Scot while the English was listed last and often in a trailing mumble. LOL.

Last Online
    Monday, May 3rd, 2010 @ 07:45 PM
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I like the South so, no. They can't have it.

The Mexicans don't *need* a ship, sure, but if it will sink, I'll place them on a boat in Florida and ship them through the Gulf of Mexico.

My Gawd, It was a tongue-in-cheek remark and you two are going on like I was dead serious. Relax, for Odin's sake. Have a drink.
    yea i was kidding too
    I am already drinking.. a good Belgian beer
    Chimay wanna taste? frans would probably confirm is not a bad one

of the time.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frans3108
    Ah, well, you could reserve a magnificent Bantu Homeland in the sun-scorched arid states in the Southwest, including South Carolina, while within a eco-etnical framework deduced "artgerechte Haltung" Northwest Europeans should en masse re-take the East Coast and move over to the Pacific Northwest, where climate, sunlight's angle and general biotope is more appropiate to Nordish races.
    Btw, I dont think the Mexicans need a ship to return to Mexico....
    South Carolina isn't in the southwest, and isn't sunscorched and arid.

I am not for partitioning land among nonwhites, especially recent and future nonwhite immigrants.

Such a revolutionary act as totally turning around our government and reawakening the racial spirit will not go unanswered by our many enemies. There will be a lot of housecleaning to do. I have little doubt it will be a great war, if it ever happens. I'm not sure our people have the killer instincts anymore.

You don't happen to be friends with Harold Covington?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast