Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Post Racial types in Hungary

DNA studies in Hungary state that the Hungarian
    people are 88% European, 12% Uralic. According to Koltai Eva or Richard McCulloch, 25-30% of Hungarians have some Turanid facial features, but this rather high number is unlikely with the 88% European DNA evidence. The least common hair color for Hungary is red or light reddish shades of hair, owing any presence to the Celts and Slavs who inhabited the Carpathian basin in ancient times. The main race types in Hungary

Alpine: The Central European standard type man is the most numerous in Hungary. Hungarian Prime Minister Dr. Medgyessy Péter is of this type.

Dinaric: This is a blend type of the Alpine, Mediterranean and Armenoid races and very numerous in Hungary, especially in the South and East. Széchenyi István, 'the Greatest Hungarian', was of this type.

Noric: This is a blend type of the Dinaric and Nordic race, with features from either type and found where Nordic and Dinaric people contacted one another. The Noric man is typically blond and blue eyed with light skin. Liszt Ferenc was a Noric type.

Nordic: Definitely not the main race of Hungary, but Nordics are found in about 2-4% of the population. Gabulya Brigitta is mostly of this type. (She has some Dinaric admixture too, proving how difficult it is to find completely Nordic types!)

Turanid: This is type was one of the main components of the Turkic Hunnish people and also found in a minority of Conquest era Magyars. Also some connection to Cumanians (Kunok) and Besenyő. It is an old European-Asian contact race. It is the most common type in Kazakhstan today. Dr. Turi-Kovács Béla is of this type.

Mediterranean: Associated with the Jász people of Iranian origin and those descended from Romans of Pannonia, Mediterraneans are not very common in 'pure' form. Koncz Zsolt is mostly of this local Jász Mediterranean type, with some Dinaric.

Ladogan: This type is not very common in 'pure' form. This is an ancient Upper Paleolithic race of European, often confused with the Turanid type. This type is totally indigenous to Europe. This unknown man is a Ladogan type from Budapest.

Here is an Ob-Ugric (Russian Vengr) man of the same type.

East-Baltic: Common type in Finland and found in North Europe. This type was among the Conquest Era Hungarians in a large number. Újhelyi István is mostly of this type.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 26th, 2006 @ 12:55 AM
    Subrace
    shape-shifter
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Politics
    pride and power
    Religion
    I built the pyramids
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Hello Koncz

I like how you always post examples when you make threads on certain types in a country Especially when they look like Koncz hehehe
    I envision a world where people dawning long white robes and elaborate headdresses run rampant down the streets, waving their arms in the air while screaming "we've gone mad, we've gone mad", like defrocked monks breaking the silence of ages past.

Spoonblade: Sharper than a knife and twice as deadly.

Sideways to the Sun
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 18th, 2008 @ 04:55 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Hmmm...doesn't he have one of those "Fag Faces"?

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 26th, 2006 @ 12:55 AM
    Subrace
    shape-shifter
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Politics
    pride and power
    Religion
    I built the pyramids
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Originally posted by Milesian
    Hmmm...doesn't he have one of those "Fag Faces"?
    NOOO WAY! He has one of those...devilishly handsome mediterranean faces??

He has not a fag face! HAS NOT!
    I envision a world where people dawning long white robes and elaborate headdresses run rampant down the streets, waving their arms in the air while screaming "we've gone mad, we've gone mad", like defrocked monks breaking the silence of ages past.

Spoonblade: Sharper than a knife and twice as deadly.

Sideways to the Sun
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 18th, 2008 @ 04:55 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Ah, sorry. I must have made a mistake then....

Purifier

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 03:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    United States United States
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I don't think he has a full blown fag face, but there is some minor fruity admixture.

Yeah, I'm bored.

Account Disabled on Request

Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Originally posted by Vanessa
    Hello Koncz

I like how you always post examples when you make threads on certain types in a country Especially when they look like Koncz hehehe
    To each her own..

I'll take commie boy and fellow big-foreheaded extraterrestrial Steve-o Újhelyi then.

Last Online
    Sunday, January 28th, 2007 @ 05:27 PM
    Country
    Serbia Serbia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation Racial Composition of Hungary

Hungary

35% Neo-Danubian (most common or m.c. - NE)
    25% Turanid (of Magyar derivation, semi-mongoloid)
    20% Dinaric (m.c. - SW)
    15% Alpine (m.c. - S)
    2% Nordic ( Germanic invasion impact )
    2% Noric
    1% E.Mediterranean

Well, I must say that I deeply dissagree with this. First of all, I live in Vojvodina where live about 300.000 of Hungarians, and also I have been to Hungary - in Budapest, Szeged and Baja; and everywhere I've seen the same picture...

1.) When we speak about Turanids I must say that in my whole life I've seen only a few Hungarians with apparent 'mongoloid' features, but offcorse all of them could pass as white. Even if there are some regions in Hungary where this type is present in some bigger number, I think that it can't be more than 5% of total population.

2.) When we speak about Baltic sub-race, I think that west-Baltid type is also common beside Neo-Danubians.

3.) I think that pure Dinarics are not so much present, maybe 10%. I've seen a lot of Norics (mixed Nordids-Dinarics).

4.) I agree about Alpines, but I must mention that Borreby type also is not unusual in Hungary.

5.) When we speak about Nordish sub-race I think that Nordish and sub-Nordish types are much more present than 2% - maybe even 10%.

6.) I think that East Mediterranean type is also much more present than 1% - maybe about 5%.

What are your opinions about this?

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

AW: Racial Composition In Hungary

You are absolutely right. The high Turanid percentage stems mostly from the Hungarian nationalist trial to identify the Hungarians with a race on their own and their glorious past of steppe warriors to some degree. But thats not true, the Turanid/Aralid/Mongoloid percentage is low, though this influence is present and can be recognised.

I agree too that Mediterranid/Pontid and Nordid is much stronger than in this table. 1 percent Pontid/Mediterranid and 2 percent Nordid is ridiculous! Going after that table 60 percent would have significant Mongoloid-Lappoid influences whats absolutely wrong.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Last Online
    Thursday, March 22nd, 2007 @ 05:15 PM
    Subrace
    West-baltid + nordid
    Almost progressive
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: Racial Composition In Hungary

Quote Originally Posted by Serbian Krieger

On site: http://www.geocities.com/zakus_1999/Races.html I've read this:

Well, I must say that I deeply dissagree with this. First of all, I live in Vojvodina where live about 300.000 of Hungarians, and also I have been to Hungary - in Budapest, Szeged and Baja; and everywhere I've seen the same picture...

1.) When we speak about Turanids I must say that in my whole life I've seen only a few Hungarians with apparent 'mongoloid' features, but offcorse all of them could pass as white. Even if there are some regions in Hungary where this type is present in some bigger number, I think that it can't be more than 5% of total population.

2.) When we speak about Baltic sub-race, I think that west-Baltid type is also common beside Neo-Danubians.

3.) I think that pure Dinarics are not so much present, maybe 10%. I've seen a lot of Norics (mixed Nordids-Dinarics).

4.) I agree about Alpines, but I must mention that Borreby type also is not unusual in Hungary.

5.) When we speak about Nordish sub-race I think that Nordish and sub-Nordish types are much more present than 2% - maybe even 10%.

6.) I think that East Mediterranean type is also much more present than 1% - maybe about 5%.

What are your opinions about this?

I believe you.

These kind of pseudo researches make me throw up cause these are far too old to be correct.

And btw,theres no such thing as Neo-danubian.It is just imagination of some luna. Neo - Danubians are same like example some cartoons - imagination.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast