Progressive Aryan
    Religion
    Progressive Aryan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post A perfect circle?

Has any body heard their music, does any body know of them, in my opinion the band is quite good.

Their web adress is http://www.aperfectcircle.com

Last Online
    Monday, May 3rd, 2010 @ 07:45 PM
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grimr
    Has any body heard their music, does any body know of them, in my opinion the band is quite good.

Their web adress is http://www.aperfectcircle.com
    I have heard them
    They are not bad..
    Though TOOL are far better, it's the main project of Maynard Keenan, the APC singer..

"E tutti si scandalizzano quando sentono dire: quel tale tipo di mammifero o di uccello ormai è sparito dalla faccia della terra, non lo vedremo più; è una grave perdita. Certo, si tratta di gravissime perdite.
    Ma non sarebbe forse più grave se sparisse una comunità umana?? --Bruno Salvadori

Seven pictures of northern European males and seven pictures of northern African males were presented randomly via a computer screen to 82 Italian female undergraduates of the University of Padua, Italy.
    Each picture depicted a full frontal face with a neutral facial expression. Participants were asked to classify each picture as either northern Italian or southern Italian.
    On average, the seven pictures depicting northern Europeans were classified as northern Italians 81% of the time. The seven pictures depicting northern Africans were classified as southern Italians 83%
    of the time.

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 28th, 2006 @ 08:34 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Occupation
    Cashier
    Politics
    havent decided really
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

[QUOTE=Grimr]Has any body heard their music, does any body know of them, in my opinion the band is quite good.

Yes..Ive heard their music..He kinda sounds like Jethro Tull..I think they sound good too..
    "Enemies who mistake kindness for weakness always regret it."

Last Online
    Thursday, September 4th, 2008 @ 08:40 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    Politics
    libertarian
    Religion
    Manichaean Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

[QUOTE=Lostchild1962]
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimr

Yes..Ive heard their music..He kinda sounds like Jethro Tull..I think they sound good too..
    Indeed, APC is very good, as is Tool. Both are incredibly fun listens if its your thing, otherwise Tool would bore you (especially their new stuff), and so would new APC. Personally, I like all their stuff, with the exception of the lyrics to Prison Sex (as I have to make that song get skipped by my CD player at night if that's the CD I choose to run for 8 hours; don't want any unwanted subliminal messages coming through while I sleep )

They sound like Jethro Tull? I could tell some lyric similiarities, but I can't exactly see how they'd sound similar.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Occupation
    Cashier
    Politics
    havent decided really
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ahura Mazda
    Indeed, APC is very good, as is Tool. Both are incredibly fun listens if its your thing, otherwise Tool would bore you (especially their new stuff), and so would new APC. Personally, I like all their stuff, with the exception of the lyrics to Prison Sex (as I have to make that song get skipped by my CD player at night if that's the CD I choose to run for 8 hours; don't want any unwanted subliminal messages coming through while I sleep )

They sound like Jethro Tull? I could tell some lyric similiarities, but I can't exactly see how they'd sound similar.
    Tool? Never heard of them would love to tho..where can I get? lol@having to make song skip..
    Wow really? I think they sound similar..

Last Online
    Thursday, September 4th, 2008 @ 08:40 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    Politics
    libertarian
    Religion
    Manichaean Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lostchild1962
    Tool? Never heard of them would love to tho..where can I get? lol@having to make song skip..
    Wow really? I think they sound similar..
    Well...you can listen to song samples off toolband.com or .net or whatever they use now, or you could download entire songs off a file-sharing program. I would suggest, for a heavier sound, to get stuff from either Undertow, Aenema (not counting filler crap, which is easy to tell the difference from other stuff if you look up lyrics), Opiate (which is also the name of the best song on this short CD), or a song off Lateralus called Parabola. Make sure it is ending in the -a if this is what you get.

My favorite CD of their would probably be Lateralus, however, though I find Undertow and Aenema fun to listen to. And the song Opiate.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Occupation
    Cashier
    Politics
    havent decided really
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ahura Mazda
    Well...you can listen to song samples off toolband.com or .net or whatever they use now, or you could download entire songs off a file-sharing program. I would suggest, for a heavier sound, to get stuff from either Undertow, Aenema (not counting filler crap, which is easy to tell the difference from other stuff if you look up lyrics), Opiate (which is also the name of the best song on this short CD), or a song off Lateralus called Parabola. Make sure it is ending in the -a if this is what you get.

My favorite CD of their would probably be Lateralus, however, though I find Undertow and Aenema fun to listen to. And the song Opiate.
    Thank You..I will do that..
    Now that I listen more to perfect circle only the beginning sounds like jethro tull..