Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lithuanian Racial History

Kohlenklau

Post Lithuanian Racial History

Does anyone have any information on the racial history of the Lithuanians? I am partly of Lithuanian descent, and I've found it most difficult to learn about my Lithuanian half. I do know that they speak the oldest Indo-European language still in use, and I know that they were the last European nation to convert to Christianity. But can anyone give me more information on the racial foundation of these people? By the way, I've heard that many WWII German officers were able to trace their lineage back to Teutonic Knights from the shores of the Baltic in the Lithuanian region, is there any truth to this? Finally, I've spoken with some ex-Nazi party members from the Third Reich and they've spontaneously told me that they have relatives that look very similar to me. One was from Breslau which, if I'm not mistaken, is currently part of Poland. The other I'm not sure of the origins. What does this mean?

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 12th, 2005 @ 11:45 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

What you say about Germans with Lithuanian-Baltic ancestry is likely correct, and Breslau is indeed a part of Poland today, unfortunately. The Teutonic Knights began settling the Baltic Coast in the 9th and 10th centuries. Sadly, they brought Christianity with them, and this was one factor in the conversion of Lithuania. I believe Russian and Polish missionaries may have also contributed. I am not sure if the Germans who settled along the East-Central Baltic were originally Baltic themselves, or if they were Nordic. It's hard to tell, because the 2 subtypes are so closely related, and look almost identical. I do know that Prussia was originally Baltic linguistically, speaking an extinct language related to Lithuanian and Latvian, but that was superseded by German. My guess would be that Northeastern Germans are largely Baltic ethnically, but I am not sure. If anyone else has any ideas I would be interested to hear them. BTW, that little island of "Russia" is Old East Prussia, and "Kaliningrad" is Königsburg (have you sensed that I'm bitter about the theft of German territory yet?). If things were to revert to pre-WWI status, the German state of East Prussia would border Lithuania, as it naturally should.

Kohlenklau

I'm proud the Lithuanians were able to stave off the Teutonic invasion for so long. However, as with all the European countries, it was inevitable that it would turn Christian sooner or later. This is unfortunate because so much good was destroyed and replaced with semitic ideology. I too yearn for the days when Germany reached from the Alsace area to Lithuania, however, I could do without the pre-WWI czarist intrusion into the area. What do you say we bring back the 15th century borders when Lithuania was the largest country in Europe,eh? Anyway, anyone with more information about the racial ancestry of Lithuanians is greatly appreciated.

Seppl

The Lithuanians represent a homogenious racial uniformity today, they do speak the oldest form of Aryan/Indo-European language related to Iranian and Sanskrit. Also they resisted Christianity until the 14th Century.
    Racially, they are largely EastBaltic with a substantial Nordic infusion. They are known to have very pretty women and very proud of their race!
    Servus,

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Lithuania Is a land hard to find infomation on.

Finland and the Baltic States = 50% East Baltic, 15% Hallstatt Nordic (most common in the Swedish-settled areas of Finland), 30% Neo-Danubian (most common in southeast Lithuania and northeast Finland), 5% Ladogan = 95% Nordish (15% central and 80% periphery types)

Etymology:
    The term Neo-Danubian is derived from Danubian ("of the River Danube"), a cultural designation associated with the proto-Nordics of the Neolithic, who brought Indo-European language (Slavic and Baltic) to the eastern steppes.

Other names:

- Oriental (Deniker)
    - Osteuropid (von Eickstedt; includes the East Baltic type)
    - Pre-Slavic (Czekanowski)
    - Slavic (popular anthropology)
    - Subnordic (Deniker; includes the East Baltic type)

Origin:

Danubian proto-Nordic altered by the semi-mongolid Ladogan racial type of the northeastern forests. This type was brought westward from the Volga country with the migrations of the Baltic Finns during the centuries immediately preceding and after the time of Christ. Today it presents a variable but easily recognizable phenotype of eastern Europe.

Description:

Neo-Danubians are very round-skulled, and their cephalic indices frequently exceed 85. The head form is globular, and the forehead is steep and not seldom protuberant. The face is square to oval in shape, and the combination of a round face and a plump cheek is common. There is often a slight flatness to the Neo-Danubian face.

The nose is moderately leptorrhine, straight to concave in profile, and often snub-tipped in a Ladogan fashion. The nasal skeleton is rather low, with a broad tip.

The upper lip is long and convex, and the cheek furrows are as a rule strong.

Median eyefolds are indicative of a low orbit a heavy deposit of fat in the upper lid. Another fatty deposit - on the malars - seems to be a secondary sex character, as it is most common among women. The malars are only moderately projecting, especially when compared to those of East Baltics and Ladogans.

Neo-Danubian pigmentation is more blond than brunet, and the pigment character is prevailingly light-mixed. The combination of ash-blond hair with gray-mixed eyes seems to be a specialization shared with East Baltics and partially blond Ladogans, but the most common combination is golden blond hair and blue eyes.

30% (m.c. in s-e Lithuania & n-e

Related types:

- East Baltic
    ----------------------------------------------

East Baltic

Origin:

Stabilized but variable northeast periphery blend of Borreby and/or Fälish with Neo-Danubian and/or Ladogan racial type

Description:

East Baltics are large-headed, blond sub-brachycephals (c.i. 80-83) of a composite type, among which may frequently be found individuals of strong Nordic, Ladogan, and Borreby affiliation. Although the East Baltic is a highly variable racial type, it is distinguished from other local types by an often quite easily recognizable phenotype.

East Baltics are large-bodied compared to their neighbors the Neo-Danubians, but they otherwise share a number of typically Ladogan traits with the latter: the round-tipped and snub nose, for which the East Baltic in particular has been noted; the often square-shaped face; the steep forehead; the rounded cranial vault. In addition to these features, East Baltics are commonly large- and broad-faced and wide-jawed, with laterally prominent malars, a Lappish-like Ladogan speciality which is only moderately developed in the Neo-Danubian type.

With regards to pigmentation, the East Baltic type as a whole is blonder than any typically Scandinavian population, and the combination of ash-blond hair and gray eyes seems to be a local specialty, one which is shared with the Neo-Danubians and with many relatively unmixed Ladogans. There exists, however, among the East Baltics a notable brunet faction not to be disregarded.

Last Online
    Saturday, December 2nd, 2006 @ 08:42 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Rossialism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

[EDIT]7. Do not troll. Trolling is the act of posting absurd statements in order to get a reaction. There will be no politically correct censorship on Aryan Dawn, but if you wish to make a solid declaration, try to back it up with evidence and logic.[EDIT]

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

And BTW, one of these days im going to make a thread about the none likelihood of some of these race pictures related to specific sub-races at Nordish database, course it really annoyed me, most of them I question is not brought by Coon but others! So either you start up the thread before me or either you wait, im willing to listen to your accusations but calling something bullshit without saying or explaining yourself is lowlife. Make a thread questioning Coon or something, dont destroy Kohlenklaus thread.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The combination of ash-blond hair with gray-mixed eyes seems to be a specialization shared with East Baltics and partially blond Ladogans, but the most common combination is golden blond hair and blue eyes.
    The ash-blond hair and grey rather than blue eyes are characteristsics that I have always noticed in the Baltic sub-type, from eastern Germany to Estonia. These characteristics, plus a relatively small and concave nose, are what leap out at me when I see the Baltic sub-type.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Originally posted by NordischesBlutundEhre

The ash-blond hair and grey rather than blue eyes are characteristsics that I have always noticed in the Baltic sub-type, from eastern Germany to Estonia. These characteristics, plus a relatively small and concave nose, are what leap out at me when I see the Baltic sub-type.
    Yep I think you right in your observations indeed, if I may add something, they possess this solid bone build and their are eyes are often shiny light somehow, way more visible light than Viking eyes, it gives that this appearance as being more empty inside I think, Viking eyes looks more firm/hard than ultra light east Baltic eyes. and their hair remains white blond longer up in age and does not vicissitude into dark blond/light brown as early as on the iron age Nordics.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Yeah, you are right about the grey eyes being more shiny; I meant to say in my last post, that I would call them watery. I think that is the best word for them. I think Baltic girls are gorgeous, by the way!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast