Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post The Bizarre Nature of the Judeo-Christian God

Via "val" at Stormfront:

The Bizarre Nature of Jewish (and Christian) Religion
    Editor National Militant

"How odd of God to choose the Jews."
    - William Norman Ewer

Instead of rehashing old quotes from the Talmud like many publications do we at National Militant simply devised a better way to quote Jewish religious tomes that are available for easy referance to anyone. The Talmud is a vile set of volumes if anything ever existed. But the vileness of the Jewish religion can easily be seen far back into the days of the Hebrews and provide much insight into the bizarre and alien nature by reviewing various accounts from the Old Testament.

Yahweh Chats About Cannibalism

In this most vile account the Israelites make their God angry and so in the midst of a siege God chastises them and proclaims that they will suffer famine. But there is a way out according to Yahweh:

Deuteronomy 28:53-55 "And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the LORD thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee: So that the man that is tender among you, and very delicate, his eye shall be evil toward his brother, and toward the wife of his bosom, and toward the remnant of his children which he shall leave: So that he will not give to any of them of the flesh of his children whom he shall eat: because he hath nothing left him in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee in all thy gates."

And during yet another siege:

II Kings 6:26-29 "And as the king of Israel was passing by upon the wall, there cried a woman unto him, saying, Help, my lord, O king. And he said, If the LORD do not help thee, whence shall I help thee? out of the barnfloor, or out of the winepress? And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son."

Are these isolated incidents? In 70 A.D. under the command of the Roman General Titus a siege was commenced against the city of Masada. Which according to Jewish tradition SIX BILLION Jews were killed. Yes, Jewish quackery tells us that the "holocaust" at Masada killed many more Jews than were in existance in the entire world. Sound familiar?

During the siege cannibalism was common. Babies were boiled to feed the starving parents. Hard to believe? The Jewish historian Josephus made a very clear recount of this event in his writings.

Is It A Wall Only For Wailing?

2 Kings 9:8 - "For the whole house of Ahab shall perish: and I will cut off from Ahab him that pisseth against the wall, and him that is shut up and left in Israel"

The aspect of urinating against a wall is so crucial to Hebraic thought it is mentioned 5 other times in:
    1 Samuel 25:22, 1 Samuel 25:34, 1 Kings 14:10, 1 Kings 16:11, and 1 Kings 21:21.

Paternal Molestation Of Daughters Is Law

The father of a daughter not deemed by the husband as a virgin inspects his daughter's vagina and shows the cloth or "token" with the proof on it to the elders.

Deutoronomy 22:13-17 "If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her, And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid [virgin]: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate: And the damsel's father shall say unto the elders, I gave my daughter unto this man to wife, and he hateth her; And, lo, he hath given occasions of speech against her, saying, I found not thy daughter a maid; and yet these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city."

God of Israel Commands Images Of Golden Emerods

Samuel 6:4-5 "Then said they, What shall be the trespass offering which we shall return to him? They answered, Five golden emerods, and five golden mice, according to the number of the lords of the Philistines: for one plague was on you all, and on your lords. Wherefore ye shall make images of your emerods, and images of your mice that mar the land; and ye shall give glory unto the God of Israel: peradventure he will lighten his hand from off you, and from off your gods, and from off your land."

The King James Dictionary defines "emerods" as "hemorrhoids."

Yes, It Gets Weirder

Judges 19:22-30 recounts the story of a member of the Levitical tribe; who served as the priests. And being masters of Yahweh's word they got first picks on women, wine, and wealth. In this particurally noxious tale a Levite entering a house of a "pious man" is propositioned for sexual activity by men of the town. The owner of the house offers his virgin daughter and the Levite's concubine instead.

The sodomites, apparently bisexual, rape the concubine and beat her to a pulp in front of the house. The Levite demands that the concubine get up. When she does not rise he cuts her body into twelve pieces and sends these parts all around Israel.

"Great" Hebrew Patriarchs

With the assistance of the American writer and historian John Remsburg, 1848-1919, we shed some light on the behavior of these "great" men looked up to as heroes by Jews and Christians alike. Commentary in quotes is from Remsburg.

Abraham - "An insane barbarian patriarch who married his sister, denied his wife, and seduced her handmaid; who drove one child into the desert to starve, and made preparations to butcher the other."

Jacob - "Another patriarch, who won God's love by deceiving his father, cheating his uncle, robbing his brother, practicing bigamy with two of his cousins, and committing fornication with two of his housemaids."

Moses - "...a man who exterminated whole nations to secure the spoils of war, a man who butchered in cold blood thousands of captive widows, a man who tore dimpled babes from the breasts of dying mothers and put them to a cruel death; a man who made orphans of thirty-two thousand innocent girls, and turned sixteen thousand of them over to the brutal lusts of a savage soldiery."

David - "...desiring to lead an enemy's troops against his own countrymen; a thief and robber, plundering the country on every side; a liar, uttering wholesale falsehoods to screen himself from justice...torturing and slaughtering thousands of men, women, and children, making them pass through burning brick-kilns, carving them up with saws and axes, and tearing them into pieces under harrows of iron...a drunken debauchee, dancing half-naked before the maids of his household; a lecherous old libertine, abducting and ravishing the wife of a faithful soldier...having his faithful soldier put to death after desolating his home; a hoary-headed fiend, foaming with vengeance on his dying bed, demanding with his last breath the deaths of two aged men, one of whom had most contributed to make his kingdom what it was, the other a man to whom he had promised protection."

Thine Daughter's Dainty Hand For A Sack Of Foreskins

What better way to follow up commentary on David than recounting the "foreskin story." So humorous, so barbaric, so unbelieveable it could only be the actions of a great Hebrew patriarch. Open your Bibles to I Samuel 18:25-27:

"And Saul said, Thus shall ye say to David, The king desireth not any dowry, but an hundred foreskins of the Philistines, to be avenged of the king's enemies. But Saul thought to make David fall by the hand of the Philistines. And when his servants told David these words, it pleased David well to be the king's son in law: and the days were not expired. Wherefore David arose and went, he and his men, and slew of the Philistines two hundred men; and David brought their foreskins, and they gave them in full tale to the king, that he might be the king's son in law. And Saul gave him Michal his daughter to wife."
    (snip)

A God Of Fecal Matter?

Malachai 2:2-3 "If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart. Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it."

Ezekiel 4:12-13 "And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight. And the Lord said, Even thus shall the children of Israel eat their defiled bread among the Gentiles, whither I will drive them."

Is This Your God?

This has been such a small sampling and a broad view of this sick and depraved racial and religious blight. Unfortunately there is not enough space at this time to do a complete review of the matter. If anyone reading these accounts and the plethora of others much like it does not feel something sick in their stomach then perhaps they are victims of "pisseth against the brain."

No man or woman having any shred of deceny or self-respect would abide to any doctrine that praises a sadistic God who orders his people to be humiliated with dung and resort to cannibalism. Nor any that holds such deviant scum as the patriarchs as "forthright men" should be tolerated much less taught to children.

Christians today complain, with good purpose, of the filth and degeneracy in the popular mass media but how much of this filth can be found in over one half of the Bible, Old Testament, that they use to guide the future of their families and community?

Contrarily to Adolf Hitler, He (the one to come) will spare not a single one of the enemies of the divine cause: not a single one of its outspoken opponents but also not a single one of the lukewarm, of the opportunists, of the ideological heretical, of the racially bastardized, of the unhealthy, of the hesitating, of the all-too-human; not a single one of those who, in body or character or mind, bear the stamp of the fallen ages.

Savitri Devi

Account Inactive friedrich braun's Avatar
    Last Online
    Monday, November 3rd, 2008 @ 03:04 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Politics
    Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post The Judeo-Christian God Yahweh as the Eater of Gentile Nations

Yahweh as the Eater of Nations

by Constantin von Hoffmeister

14 November 2003

One could argue that the "God" of the Old Testament, Yahweh, is in actuality an angry desert demon, a deity/idol worshipped by a rabid and self-centered nomadic cult, hell-bent on genocide and self-preservation against all odds. This controversial image of Yahweh can certainly be seen in various biblical accounts.

Yahweh's "chosen people," the Hebrews, are a tribal people and a sheep-herding community that do not seem to get along with the various other desert-dwelling tribes in their vicinity. But Yahweh, the personal and angry demon that he is, always has an ace up his sleeve. This is particularly noxious when one looks at the path of savage slaughter and seemingly senseless massacres that the "chosen people" (the Hebrews) leave in their wake after being told by their "God" what to do with respect to the burdening presence of a multitude of Gentiles (non-Hebrews).

For example, in Genesis 6:17, Yahweh is in a particularly bad mood when he says to Noah, "I am about to bring the waters of the flood over the earth to destroy from under heaven every human being that has the spirit of life; everything on earth shall perish." Now, this seems like a prime example of an overreaction. One wonders why Yahweh would create organisms (humans and "everything on earth" ö obviously including plants and animals) capable of offending him in first place. This is a clear sign of a megalomaniac and psychotic but omnipotent being that is far from being perfect - an attribute usually ascribed to Yahweh by the followers of his nefarious creed, but very much out of control with rage and unlimited/unchecked power.

One must recall that Yahweh created man in his own image. Why then, one wonders, does Yahweh have all this pent-up rage against his favorite toy? There seems to be only one logical answer to this puzzling question: Yahweh is a joker. Yahweh is a "player" of monumental proportions that likes to set the rules for his own game, a game that -- in all actuality -- nobody else is (literally) able to enjoy but himself (exclusively, considering the supernatural powers that are attributed to him)!

Not only did Yahweh supposedly create man in his own image, he also gave man the power of doubt. It is no surprise then that man can sometimes hardly take Yahweh's supposed "divinity" seriously and therefore acts in immoral and "wicked" ways (from Yahweh's quite subjective perspective, naturally).

God orders Noah to take two of each kind of living creature into the ark to save them from perishing along with the rest of the world's living beings. Yahweh wants a clean slate! Apparently, he had had enough of the civilization that sprang out of his once-benign two creations (Adam and Eve). Obviously, Yahweh is tired of the first round in the cosmic game that he himself initiated -- for his own personal pleasure. Hence, Yahweh initiates a second round to see what the silly humans will come up with next.

In Exodus, the Hebrews blatantly reveal what kind of "chosen people" they really are. When Yahweh mercilessly slaughters all of the first-born children in Egypt, he spares only the Hebrews. Not only are the Hebrews thankful for the actions of their vengeful "God," they also vow to make all future generations celebrate this heinous act of gratuitous mass murder! As cult leader Moses says to all the elders of Israel, "It is the Lord's Passover, for he passed over the houses of Israelites in Egypt when he struck the Egyptians and spared our houses" (Exodus 12:27). This statement sums up the hypocritical nature of this maniacal and demon-worshipping desert tribe.

The Hebrews justify their "God's" wrath against the Egyptians because they have been unjustly enslaved. It is therefore rather peculiar that nobody ever seems to be bothered by the fact that the Hebrews themselves have no problem in owning slaves. Naturally, the Hebrews themselves do not see the inherent contradiction in their behavior. One must really shake his head in amazement at the grotesque display of seething hate when one observes a certain tribe celebrating -- during what it so innocently terms "Passover" -- the actions of its crazed "God" that resulted in the pointless deaths of countless innocent lives. Granted, the first-born were Egyptian, but does that make them lesser human beings? Naturally, this question is a rhetorical one.

In 1 Samuel 14:3, the prophet Samuel says to Saul the King (of the Hebrews), "Go now, fall upon the Amalekites, destroy them, and put their property under ban. Spare no one; put them all to death, men and women, children and babes in arms, herds and flocks, camels and donkeys." This statement/order is almost mind-boggling in its complete and utter disrespect for life in general. Again, the Hebrews seem to be under an evil spell -- a curse to commit atrocities to please their bloodthirsty overlord/"God."

Samuel, who is "divinely" inspired, not only tells the Hebrew army (under the leadership of Saul) to wage war against an actual enemy, but he actually gives the command to commit genocide against an entire people! Of course, one has to keep in mind that the notions of an "eye for an eye" and "a tooth for a tooth" were the common laws of revenge during that time, but Samuel (under the influence of his demonic mentor) has much more in stock than that for the unsuspecting Amalekites. He wants them to be wiped off the face of the earth/desert! Not even soulless mammals, like the poor camels and pack animals, can escape the seething and irrational wrath of this angry and deranged (so-called) "God."

The infamous King David uses the following words when singing a song in his "God's" praise, "You set me free from the people who / challenge me, / and make me master of nations. / A people I never knew will be my / subjects" (2 Samuel 22:44). As the ruler of the Hebrews, David expresses the will to power of both himself and his subjects -- a will that is directly imposed upon them by the "deity" they worship and that compels them to be ever more engaged in wars of conquest and annihilation.

Apparently, the Hebrews do not only view themselves as the "chosen people" in the sense that they are more blessed than other peoples, they also see themselves to be inherently superior to all others. This essential supremacist stance is the main catalyst for the Hebrews' endless thrive for the subjugation and destruction of the Gentiles around them. Yahweh, the blood-thirsty and malicious demon (creator of dust and debris), anointed his chosen tribe with the mentality of exclusivity, meaning that the Hebrews feel no obligation to get along with other peoples/tribes they deem inferior.

CONSTANTINE VON HOFFMEISTER

Bibliography

The Oxford Study Bible. New York: Oxford University Press, 1992.

Back to VNN Main Page

Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, September 18th, 2008 @ 04:55 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Interesting post.
    What then of the New Testament which was ignored in this article, though.
    The God who lambasts the Jews, removes their "inheritance", gives it to the Gentiles and promises them the "Kingdom" instead and destroys the Jew's "promised land"?
    How does that fit into some hideous, Gentile-eating desert demon, in your view?

Last Online
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Politics
    Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I apologize not getting back to you earlier.

Well, unlike the Gnostics, Christians accept the OT as the "inspired word of God". Furthermore, Protestants (an overwhelming majority of Americans) place more emphasis on the OT than on the NT. American Protestantism has produced "dispensationalism", "Christian Zionism" and "ethnic salvation", and the “Two Covenant” or “Dual Covenant” theory. A theory which essentially states that Jews don't need Christ to be "saved", because they already possess a special relationship with God, and any proselytising of the Special People is a waste of time.

I don't have much time to elaborate on all of this now, but I strongly recommend the following (long, but well worth the time) article on Rev. John Hagee, one of the most popular pastors in the Jewnited States of Amerikwa (and the biggest shabbos goy, and that's surely says something since he's got tonnes of competition in that populous department):

http://www.pfo.org/jonhagee.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Milesian
    Interesting post.
    The God who lambasts the Jews, removes their "inheritance", gives it to the Gentiles and promises them the "Kingdom" instead and destroys the Jew's "promised land"?
    How does that fit into some hideous, Gentile-eating desert demon, in your view?
    Last edited by friedrich braun; Monday, November 17th, 2003 at 07:42 PM.

Last Online
    Thursday, August 20th, 2009 @ 12:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Uralic/Alpine/Pontid mixed
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by friedrich braun
    I apologize not getting back to you earlier.

Well, unlike the Gnostics, Christians accept the OT as the "inspired word of God". Furthermore, Protestants (an overwhelming majority of Americans) place more emphasis on the OT than on the NT. American Protestantism has produced "dispensationalism", "Christian Zionism" and "ethnic salvation", and the “Two Covenant” or “Dual Covenant” theory. A theory which essentially states that Jews don't need Christ to be "saved", because they already possess a special relationship with God, and any proselytising of the Special People is a waste of time.

I don't have much time to elaborate on all of this now, but I strongly recommend the following (long, but well worth the time) article on Rev. John Hagee, one of the most popular pastors in the Jewnited States of Amerikwa (and the biggest shabbos goy, and that's surely says something since he's got tonnes of competition in that populous department):

http://www.pfo.org/jonhagee.htm
    So your major beef with Christianity is over the Rapture type Judeo-Christians?

Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, September 18th, 2008 @ 04:55 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pushkin
    So your major beef with Christianity is over the Rapture type Judeo-Christians?
    From what I have seen of WN's hostility to Christianity, the overwhelming majority do have a problem with these particular kind of "Christians".
    Of course from my view point, they are technically not Christians anyway
    Anyone holding the opinions you stated ,Herr Braun, are in a state of heresy and rejection of the most basic Christian beliefs.

I will take a look at the link you posted when I have more time, although I dread to look

Last Online
    Thursday, July 21st, 2011 @ 04:32 AM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Politics
    Pagan Racial Nationalist
    Religion
    Luso-Românico
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Milesian
    Interesting post.
    The God who lambasts the Jews, removes their "inheritance",
    A God Who never explained why did He order such genocides as the one against Amalec. If this is a perfect God, how can He change His mind in this guise? When was He mistaken, when He ordered the genocides - and got upset because Saul spared the life of the king of Amalec - or when He spoke words of peace and love through the mouth of the Son?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, February 21st, 2006 @ 05:00 PM
    Subrace
    other
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Occupation
    long may it continue! ;)
    Politics
    dunno
    Religion
    reform judaism.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Apparently, the Hebrews do not only view themselves as the "chosen people" in the sense that they are more blessed than other peoples, they also see themselves to be inherently superior to all others. This essential supremacist stance is the main catalyst for the Hebrews' endless thrive for the subjugation and destruction of the Gentiles around them. Yahweh, the blood-thirsty and malicious demon (creator of dust and debris), anointed his chosen tribe with the mentality of exclusivity, meaning that the Hebrews feel no obligation to get along with other peoples/tribes they deem inferior.

i've never read such bullshit in my life.

the jewish writings make perfectly clear (and i should know) that they don't view themselves to be racially superior to anyone. god doesn't think that they are racially superiour either.

how do u explain the teaching that "the righteous of all nations hav a share in the world to come" then?

its actually a lot more toerlant than most religions and ppl wud find that out if they actually bothered to look it up (properly)...

the "chosen people" really only meanz that they were chosen by god to obey his laws and his teachings (or they chose to) dependin on yer viewpoint. its got fuck all to do with race, why do you think people can convert then?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, February 21st, 2006 @ 05:00 PM
    Subrace
    other
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Occupation
    long may it continue! ;)
    Politics
    dunno
    Religion
    reform judaism.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

oh and why do they think that you don't have to believe in judaism to go to heaven (so christians, athiests, etc can too)?!

if they're racist, they do a pretty poor job of it.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Politics
    Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgal2k2
    oh and why do they think that you don't have to believe in judaism to go to heaven (so christians, athiests, etc can too)?!
    Kindly explain what follows:

Gentiles in Halacha

http://www.daatemet.org/daathalacha/en_gentiles.html

Foreword -- Daat Emet

For a long time we have been considering the necessity of informing our readers about Halacha's real attitude towards non-Jews. Many untrue things are publicized on this issue and the facts should be made clear. But recently, we were presented with a diligently written article on the subject, authored by a scholar from the Merkaz HaRav yeshiva -- so our job was done by others (though we have already discussed some aspects of this issue in the weekly portions of Balak and Matot; see there). Since there is almost no disagreement between us and the author of the article on this issue, we have chosen to bring the article "Jews Are Called 'Men'" by R' David Bar-Chayim (in Hebrew) so that the reader will be able to study and understand the attitude of the Halacha towards non-Jews.

In this article R' Bar-Chayim discusses the attitude towards "Gentiles" in the Torah and in the Halacha and comes to an unambiguous conclusion: "The Torah of Israel makes a clear distinction between a Jew, who is defined as 'man,' and a Gentile." That is to say, any notion of equality between human beings is irrelevant to the Halacha. R' Bar-Chayim's work is comprehensive, written with intellectual honesty, and deals with almost all the aspects of Halachic treatment of non-Jews. It also refutes the statements of those rabbis who speak out of wishful thinking and, influenced by concepts of modern society, claim that Judaism does not discriminate against people on religious grounds. R' Bar-Chayim shows that all these people base their constructs not on the Torah but solely on the inclinations of their own hearts. He also shows that there are even rabbis who intentionally distort the Halachic attitude to Gentiles, misleading both themselves and the general public.
    For the English readers' convenience we will briefly mention the topics dealt with in R' Bar-Chayim's article:

Laws in regard to murder, which clearly state that there is Halachic difference between murder of a Jew and of a Gentile (the latter is considered a far less severe crime).
    A ban on desecrating the Sabbath to save the life of a Gentile.
    A Jew's exemption from liability if his property (e. g. ox) causes damage to a Gentile's property. But if a Gentile's property causes damage to a Jew's property, the Gentile is liable.
    The question of whether robbery of a Gentile is forbidden by the Torah's law or only by a Rabbinic decree.
    A ban on returning a lost item to a Gentile if the reason for returning it is one's sympathy towards the Gentile and compassion for him.
    The sum which a Gentile overpays in a business transaction due to his own error is forfeit; whether a Jew is permitted to intentionally deceive a Gentile is also discussed.
    One who kidnaps a Jew is liable to death, but one who kidnaps a Gentile is exempt.
    A Jew who hurts or injures a Gentile is not liable for compensation of damage, but a Gentile who hurts a Jew is liable to death.
    One who overcharges a Gentile ought not return him the sum that the Gentile overpaid.
    A Gentile -- or even a convert to Judaism -- may not be appointed king or public official of any sort (e. g. a cabinet minister).
    One who defames a female proselyte (claiming that she was not virgin at the time of her marriage) is liable to neither lashes nor fine.
    The prohibition to hate applies only to Jews; one may hate a Gentile.
    One may take revenge against or bear a grudge towards Gentiles; likewise, the commandment "love your neighbor" applies only to Jews, not to Gentiles.
    One who sees Gentile graveyards should curse: "Your mother shall be greatly ashamed..."
    Gentiles are likened to animals.
    If an ox damaged a Gentile maidservant, it should be considered as though the ox damaged a she-ass.
    The dead body of a Gentile does not bear ritual impurity, nor does a Gentile who touches the dead body of a Jew become impure -- he is considered like an animal who touched a dead body.
    One is forbidden to pour anointing oil on a Jew, but there is no ban on pouring that oil on a Gentile because Gentiles are likened to animals.
    An animal slaughtered by a Gentile is forbidden, even if the ritual slaughter performed was technically correct, because Gentiles are deemed like animals. (Daat Emet does not agree that this is the Halachic reason for invalidating a Gentile's ritual slaughter -- but this is not the place to delve into the subject).
    Their members are like those of asses" -- Gentiles are likened to animals.
    Between the Jews and the Gentiles -- In the Aggadah, the Kabbalah, and in Jewish Thought

R' Bar-Chayim's arguments and conclusions are clear, Halachically accurate, and supported by almost all the existent major Halachic works. It would be superfluous to say that R' Bar-Chayim fully embraces this racist Halachic outlook as the word of the Living G-d, as he himself pointed out in the "Conclusion" of his article: "It is clear to every Jew who accepts the Torah as G-d's word from Sinai, obligatory and valid for all generations, that it is impossible to introduce 'compromises' or 'renovations' into it."
    On the other hand, we want to make it clear that Daat Emet -- as well as any reasonable people who do not embrace Halachic laws as the word of the Living G-d -- are repulsed by such evil, racist discrimination.
    In the Hebrew text we have abridged the second part of R' Bar-Chayim's article, "Between Jews and Gentiles -- In the Aggadah, the Kabbalah, and in Jewish Thought," because, in our view, the Halacha is the law which obligates every religious Jew while concepts of the Aggadah, the Kabbalah, and Jewish thought are not binding on anyone, as our rabbis have already written: "And so the Aggadic constructs of the disciples of disciples, such as Rav Tanchuma and Rabbi Oshaya and their like -- most are incorrect, and therefore we do not rely on the words of Aggadah" (Sefer HaEshkol, Laws of a Torah Scroll, p. 60a); we have expanded on this issue in the portion of Vayeshev.

http://www.daatemet.org/daathalacha/en_gentiles.html
    Last edited by Taras Bulba; Saturday, November 22nd, 2003 at 10:07 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast