Conservative
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Sv: World Fertility Rates - Stats.

Things have truly changed, an average of 1-2 children in most European countries is just horrifying when considering how many children the non white immigrants gives birth to, we will be outnumbered quietly in our own hospitals.

I wonder though, in an eventual future race aware and homogenous Europe, what would be an ideal birth rate? Is it necessary to have a fertility rate of 7-9 children per woman? Or would it be possible to sustain a slow but steady population increase (or population survival) with a birth rate of let's say 3 children per woman?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Re: Sv: World Fertility Rates - Stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriotpatrik
    I wonder though, in an eventual future race aware and homogenous Europe, what would be an ideal birth rate? Is it necessary to have a fertility rate of 7-9 children per woman? Or would it be possible to sustain a slow but steady population increase (or population survival) with a birth rate of let's say 3 children per woman?
    Well, 2.1 is replacement level, of course. 7-9 is just too high for Europe, which has a relatively low death rate (including infant mortality rates). Over-population would surely follow and become a HUGE problem. I would say that 3 would be too high as well unless this future population of Europe needed its numbers boosted.... otherwise, 2.1 - maybe 2.3 would be ideal imo. That's with infant mortality rates and death rates remaining constant.

Keeps your Whites Whiter.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    SkandoNordid/Nordicised Faelid
    Pan-Germanic MeritAristocracy
    Religion
    Heiðinn
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Re: World Fertility Rates - Stats.

http://www.photius.com/wfb1999/ranki...rtality_0.html

Notice any correlations?

Amazing, no?
    "...The moral man is a lower species than the immoral, a weaker species; indeed - he is a type in regard to morality, but not a type in himself; a copy...the measure of his value lies outside him. ... I assess the power of a will by how much resistance, pain, torture it endures and knows how to turn to its advantage; I do not account the evil and painful character of existence a reproach to it, but hope rather that it will one day be more evil and painful than hitherto..." (Nietzsche)

Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 03:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Conservative
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Sv: Re: Sv: World Fertility Rates - Stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridie
    Well, 2.1 is replacement level, of course. 7-9 is just too high for Europe, which has a relatively low death rate (including infant mortality rates). Over-population would surely follow and become a HUGE problem. I would say that 3 would be too high as well unless this future population of Europe needed its numbers boosted.... otherwise, 2.1 - maybe 2.3 would be ideal imo. That's with infant mortality rates and death rates remaining constant.
    Yeah i figured since those african nations' populations are going through the roof. 2.1-2.3 Sounds like an achievable goal, and yet our politicians constantly tell us that we have to accept the non European immigration because we will die out otherwise...traitor scum.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I'm surprised at how high Russia's and Poland's IMRs are though when you consider how low their TFRs are!! Won't be long before they're wiped out if they don't do something about it soon! (Followed closely by the rest of the civilised world!!)

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Yeah i figured since those african nations' populations are going through the roof. 2.1-2.3 Sounds like an achievable goal, and yet our politicians constantly tell us that we have to accept the non European immigration because we will die out otherwise...traitor scum.
    2.1 is really quite high compared to what we're used to now.... I don't know that its really that achievable with the way things are now..... with so many women delaying motherhood, or opting not to have children at all, infertility on the rise, couples limiting family size due to careers, money, not being able to cope with parenthood because so many people these days are so out of touch with babies/kids that they don't know how to raise them anymore!!!! (I think that later problem is the biggest issue!)

One of the biggest problems with low fertility rates is that so many kids are raised as only children or with only 1 sibling.... and because not many other people in their community are having many kids either, each child will not be in the company of other children of all ages very often (unless its in an institution like daycare!!), so when they grow up and go to have their own children they find it difficult to know how to relate to them, discipline them, play with them, know what's normal and what's not etc etc. They were never around babies as teens and never had to care for them, as girls did in the old days of big families. In all, most will likely opt for only 1 or 2 children themselves as they can't cope with any more than that.... and for them it seems natural to have so few children anyway since its what they were used to growing up! I see this all the time around me. Most people look at me as though I'm a freak when they find out that I've got 3 kids!! "OMG!! How do you cope??" I hear all the time!! Well, lucky for me, I was raised in a fairly large family, and I had lots of cousins, and I was one of the older ones, so I spent a lot of my teen years baby-sitting and caring for babies and small kids. This has been a huge advantage for me as a mum now. Things that stress other mums out, I know are normal, and they generally don't bother me.... I already know what to do.

Anyway..... To achieve a rate of 2.1, most women who are fertile and partnered (married) would need to have a lot more than 2 or 3 kids.... because the fact is that there will always be (as there always has been) women and men who are infertile, people who end up as spinsters or bachelors, people who can only afford 1 child, or maybe due to health problems etc can only have 1 child..... there are just so many factors really. So for each person that is unable to have children themselves, someone who can have kids will have to have one extra to take their place.

Last Online
    Saturday, February 10th, 2007 @ 03:00 PM
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well, we just have to stop massive immigration from Africa then. No need to get upset.

East Asian countries such as Japan, S Korea already have lower birthrate than EU average. The more country is rich and technologically advanced, the birthrate gets lower, it's a fact that can be observed in everyday life.

Keeps your Whites Whiter.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    SkandoNordid/Nordicised Faelid
    Pan-Germanic MeritAristocracy
    Religion
    Heiðinn
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bridie
    A potential argument for neo-colonialisation, by biological imperative.

First things first, though.
    "...The moral man is a lower species than the immoral, a weaker species; indeed - he is a type in regard to morality, but not a type in himself; a copy...the measure of his value lies outside him. ... I assess the power of a will by how much resistance, pain, torture it endures and knows how to turn to its advantage; I do not account the evil and painful character of existence a reproach to it, but hope rather that it will one day be more evil and painful than hitherto..." (Nietzsche)

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

East Asian countries such as Japan, S Korea already have lower birthrate than EU average. The more country is rich and technologically advanced, the birthrate gets lower, it's a fact that can be observed in everyday life.
    Errmm.... so what is your point? That we shouldn't worry about the population of developed nations dwindling off to eventual extinction because it just shows that we're rich???? Fat lot of good that money's going to do when our people are extinct.

Or maybe you're saying that because the SE Asians are going to our death beds with us that we shouldn't worry.... WTF??!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast