Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Re: World Fertility Rates: Statistics

Quote Originally Posted by Bridie
    I wasn't sure where to post this, so I thought I'd just post it in the lounge. It's pretty scary!!

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/.../2127rank.html
    Does this mean Africans will soon come to rule the World. I think not.
    First they must overcome certain problems that include their own laziness and stupidity.

Last Online
    Sunday, November 12th, 2017 @ 06:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Silesia Silesia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Superman
    Does this mean Africans will soon come to rule the World. I think not.
    First they must overcome certain problems that include their own laziness and stupidity.
    Mao Tse-tung said: 人多力量大. = many people, much power

A few weeks ago it was anounced that Nigeria plans to send a man into space by 2030. On her own. Nigeria has now some 122 million people. The increase is 2 million p.a. Within two or three years they will have more people than Japan. As for the technology, it was said they plan to "cooperate" with China. Rocket-engineers are already studying there.

In the end all and every space-technology is derived from Germany. And how many countries today do "space-travel"? If no drastic change occurs, Germany and the German people as we know & love them () will vanish. Hitler predicted that, if the "Aryans" (i.e. the Germanic people with their Greman core) disappear, others will take over and probably can maintain their culture for a while... But in the end, this planet will fall back into darkness. Was he right? Or was he a "maniac"? Let's wait and see.

BTW, it was reported that the tout gangs who lure and ship masses of Blacks from Northwest Africa to Spain (i.e. into the EU) are from Nigeria.

Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 03:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Conservative
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I read a review of a book dealing with the social policies of the Third Reich and there was a mentioning of a system in practise back then which enabled newly weds to borrow money, and for each child they had the sum to repay would drop by a fourth, so if they had four children the loan would be considered repayed.

I think it sounds like an interesting system and perhaps something to consider for the future.

Last Online
    Sunday, November 12th, 2017 @ 06:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Silesia Silesia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Patriotpatrik View Post
    I read a review of a book dealing with the social policies of the Third Reich and there was a mentioning of a system in practise back then which enabled newly weds to borrow money, and for each child they had the sum to repay would drop by a fourth, so if they had four children the loan would be considered repayed.

I think it sounds like an interesting system and perhaps something to consider for the future.
    The meaning is: you want to pay money to someone simply for his having children? You want to pay somebody for his children? Or you like to take part in that "game"? If everybody takes part, then everybody pays everybody, i.e. it is nonsense.

The low fertility rate in all the "developed" countries is a consequence of people's indoctrination with the money economy. For money they can get everything. For children they must pay everything. Even if they could get some additional "sponsoring", they still would have costs. You want to pay lifelong for other people's offspring, their school, their college, their piano lessons etc.?

And in the end, the parents need money for themselves, for their kids will not take care of them, will pay anything for them.

In all the countries with high fertility, nobody pays them for having so many kids. In fact, nobody could pay so much for so many.

Nigeria is a rising nation, that's it. They want to expand, they want to become more important, greater in every respect.

We don't want all this. We want to "live in peace", do no harm to others, simply we do not have any higher aims, so why should children be born to us? What shall we tell them? What shall we teach them? That all men are created equal, that you must not "attack" others, that black and green is the same as white etc. And that the jews are the best of all and we must listen to what uncle greenspan has to say.

That's not quite a reason for having a familiy.

As you mention Hitler. The commies had exactly the same scheme of "pay-for-barn", introduced (if I'm right) after the anti-baby pill was available for free. It was one of the things which were abolished at once after reunification, for it would have meant West Germans paying East Germans for having children. The fertility in the west was below 2.1 before.

Already that Hitler had to resort to such trick was a sign of biological weakness. Germany had lost much blood in WWI trenches and due to the hunger blockade, then the "Great Inflation", then the "Great Recession", and the Germans could not recover as easily as before. At one point, it was too much. Every effort was in vain. As soon as you have saved a little money, something which you can't influence will happen and again everything is lost.

And some may say, Hitler just wanted to have sufficient cannon fodder.

After WWII the people finally decided to enjoy their life first.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

The meaning is: you want to pay money to someone simply for his having children? You want to pay somebody for his children?
    It's just being socially responsible. Having children costs money... helping out those who support more children (and having those children in the first place is like a gift to their community/country) just makes sense. The community needs children, so why shouldn't those who are prepared to make the sacrifices needed to bear more of them be aided? The community needs doctors too, and I bet you don't have a problem with them getting paid...

The low fertility rate in all the "developed" countries is a consequence of people's indoctrination with the money economy.
    It's not really. Even in the early days of industrialisation there was what you could call a "money economy" fully present... but children were viewed as contributers to the economy instead of "leaches" as they are today.

In all the countries with high fertility, nobody pays them for having so many kids. In fact, nobody could pay so much for so many.
    In countries that currently have high fertility rates children aren't so expensive... standards of health care, education etc are relatively very low. If we want to decrease quality of life, we too can have more children with less money. If we don't want to decrease our quality of life, but still want to have a future (and this means "children") we must be willing to offer more financial support to those who are worthy parents and willing to bear our future citizens.

We don't want all this. We want to "live in peace", do no harm to others, simply we do not have any higher aims, so why should children be born to us? What shall we tell them? What shall we teach them? That all men are created equal, that you must not "attack" others, that black and green is the same as white etc. And that the jews are the best of all and we must listen to what uncle greenspan has to say.
    Don't be a quitter Spjabork.

Already that Hitler had to resort to such trick was a sign of biological weakness. Germany had lost much blood in WWI trenches and due to the hunger blockade, then the "Great Inflation", then the "Great Recession", and the Germans could not recover as easily as before. At one point, it was too much. Every effort was in vain. As soon as you have saved a little money, something which you can't influence will happen and again everything is lost.

And some may say, Hitler just wanted to have sufficient cannon fodder.

After WWII the people finally decided to enjoy their life first.
    That's very cynical of you. It's not unusual for govt's to seek to increase their nation's birth rates after a war... it has nothing to do with wanting "sufficient cannon fodder." No one wants their people wiped out... and this means maintaining birth rates at desirable levels during peace times, and increasing birth rates during times of war. The fact that Hitler wanted to simulaneously increase birth rates and the "quality" of humans being birthed was genius and courageous in my opinion. Would have meant a better future for Germany had his plans not been thwarted.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234