View Poll Results: Should foreigners be allowed in national sport teams?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

32 86.49%
  • Only when there familly is in the country for a few generations.

5 13.51%
  • i dont care.

0 0%
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Foreigners Be Allowed in National Sport Teams?

Last Online
    Sunday, February 25th, 2007 @ 10:29 AM
    Subrace
    nordiſch-weſtiſch
    Single
    Politics
    Volk und Raſſe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

AW: I won't support my country at Germany 2006 World Cup

I pray that Germany fizzles in this world cup. Currently, for a few months, there are two developments in the so-called "public debate" going on which have to do with each other: a political and medial witchhunt against "neo-Nazism", "racism" and "xenophobia" on the one side, which had been of a comparable vehemence at last six years ago; and the official proclamation and "discussion" of a new "patriotism" on the other side, of a pseudo-patriotism in reality of just superficial character, where we should be proud of "benefits" such as multiculturalism, "our democracy" and--yes, of course--our "responsibility for Auschwitz", a "patriotism" which just aims to make the "business location" Germany mentally "fit for globalisation", a completely worthless low-flame "national pride" where it is made clear what is allowed and not. No doubt that the Merkel gang and the system as a whole would channel a German soccer triumph into their uses, which are truly anti-national, in the same way as they seriously refer again and again to the historical "national event" (which shows the character of the FRG) But what we need is more general frustration and depression about the situation, not sudden wrong illusions of "success" which belie that the destruction of the nation through a felonious policy and the people's unwillingness of becoming aware of the seriousness the situation is continued, "triumphes" which are anyway played off by the system's demagogy against those who are serious nationalists in this country. I just hate this crippled, superficial, unsubstancial, weakly, dishonest sort of "patriotism" they try to dope out in the party headquarters and editorial offices. So the noble device must be: Dann verliert mal schön! With the Asamoah Negro and similar figures, one can anyway just speak limitedly of a "German team" which would be an actual object of identification.

Last edited by Nordgau; Saturday, June 3rd, 2006 at 07:01 PM.

Last Online
    Monday, May 3rd, 2010 @ 07:45 PM
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: AW: I won't support my country at Germany 2006 World Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Nordgau
    I pray that Germany fizzles in this world cup. Currently, for a few months, there are two developments in the so-called "public debate" going on which have to do with each other: a political and medial witchhunt against "neo-Nazism", "racism" and "xenophobia" on the one side, which had been of a comparable vehemence at last six years ago; and the official proclamation and "discussion" of a new "patriotism" on the other side, of a pseudo-patriotism in reality of just superficial character, where we should be proud of "benefits" such as multiculturalism, "our democracy" and--yes, of course--our "responsibility for Auschwitz", a "patriotism" which just aims to make the "business location" Germany mentally "fit for globalisation", a completely worthless low-flame "national pride" where it is made clear what is allowed and not. No doubt that the Merkel gang and the system as a whole would channel a German soccer triumph into their uses, which are truly anti-national, in the same way as they seriously refer again and again to the historical "national event" (which shows the character of the FRG) But what we need is more general frustration and depression about the situation, not sudden wrong illusions of "success" which belie that the destruction of the nation through a felonious policy and the people's unwillingness of becoming aware of the seriousness the situation is continued, "triumphes" which are anyway played off by the system's demagogy against those who are serious nationalists in this country. I just hate this crippled, superficial, unsubstancial, weakly, dishonest sort of "patriotism" they try to dope out in the party headquarters and editorial offices. So the noble device must be: Dann verliert mal schön! With the Asamoah Negro and similar figures, one can just speak limitedly of a "German team" which would be an actual object of identification.

so Germany is full of the same rotten demagogy that infests the Italian public opinion, the same Italian opinion that pushed by the mass media every once in a while tries to change the national anthem because is made of literate words that nobody understands today (instead of being proud of the fact that the man that wrote such words actually died for his dream of an italian nation, my bad opinion about this melting country doesn't stop me to give to the lad his credits, he stood firm for what he believed in) and that the mentally retarded players are not even able to sing correctly before a match.

Sport success used as a panacea, as if a world cup victory would solve a single problem in this sick nation.
    Foreigners wouldbe surprised to see how many people in Italy don't feel represented by this Italian team, expecially here in the North, where the echoes of the old Comunes rivalry are still present and refuse to die

"E tutti si scandalizzano quando sentono dire: quel tale tipo di mammifero o di uccello ormai è sparito dalla faccia della terra, non lo vedremo più; è una grave perdita. Certo, si tratta di gravissime perdite.
    Ma non sarebbe forse più grave se sparisse una comunità umana?? --Bruno Salvadori

Seven pictures of northern European males and seven pictures of northern African males were presented randomly via a computer screen to 82 Italian female undergraduates of the University of Padua, Italy.
    Each picture depicted a full frontal face with a neutral facial expression. Participants were asked to classify each picture as either northern Italian or southern Italian.
    On average, the seven pictures depicting northern Europeans were classified as northern Italians 81% of the time. The seven pictures depicting northern Africans were classified as southern Italians 83%
    of the time.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 11:19 PM
    Single
    Occupation
    Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

LOL I was about to post a pic of the French team when I see this thread I saw a pic yesterday and I was shocked!

And about Camoranesi, I didn't know him I look for pics and I found he does look like of he has something non white in him, He even would be consider a "negro" (black, word argentines use to refer to people who pure european ancestries are doubtful).

But the truth is that I wouldn't argue too much if he says he's from pure Southern Italian ancestries. Come on I'm Argentine I know how many people from Napoles or Sicily look.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Here
    LOL I was about to post a pic of the French team when I see this thread I saw a pic yesterday and I was shocked!

And about Camoranesi, I didn't know him I look for pics and I found he does look like of he has something non white in him, He even would be consider a "negro" (black, word argentines use to refer to people who pure european ancestries are doubtful).

But the truth is that I wouldn't argue too much if he says he's from pure Southern Italian ancestries. Come on I'm Argentine I know how many people from Napoles or Sicily look.
    Well i saw him playing and believe me, his physical traits are not Southern Italian, he looks definitely foreign, the darkest Southern Italian may look Arabic but not Indios..

"E tutti si scandalizzano quando sentono dire: quel tale tipo di mammifero o di uccello ormai è sparito dalla faccia della terra, non lo vedremo più; è una grave perdita. Certo, si tratta di gravissime perdite.
    Ma non sarebbe forse più grave se sparisse una comunità umana?? --Bruno Salvadori

Seven pictures of northern European males and seven pictures of northern African males were presented randomly via a computer screen to 82 Italian female undergraduates of the University of Padua, Italy.
    Each picture depicted a full frontal face with a neutral facial expression. Participants were asked to classify each picture as either northern Italian or southern Italian.
    On average, the seven pictures depicting northern Europeans were classified as northern Italians 81% of the time. The seven pictures depicting northern Africans were classified as southern Italians 83%
    of the time.

Last Online
    Single
    Occupation
    Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I never saw him playing but only the pic, judging for that pic I was saying I wouldn't disagree if he says he's Southern Italy or Portuguese or something similar. He looks tall, long faced, straight nose, olive skinned. Anyway, I'll be looking for more pics tomorrow.

Last Online
    Single
    Occupation
    Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gesta Bellica
    so Germany is full of the same rotten demagogy that infests the Italian public opinion, the same Italian opinion that pushed by the mass media every once in a while tries to change the national anthem because is made of literate words that nobody understands today (instead of being proud of the fact that the man that wrote such words actually died for his dream of an italian nation, my bad opinion about this melting country doesn't stop me to give to the lad his credits, he stood firm for what he believed in) and that the mentally retarded players are not even able to sing correctly before a match.

Sport success used as a panacea, as if a world cup victory would solve a single problem in this sick nation.
    Foreigners wouldbe surprised to see how many people in Italy don't feel represented by this Italian team, expecially here in the North, where the echoes of the old Comunes rivalry are still present and refuse to die

Hey guys Is that the black man playing for Germany? I watched Colombia-Germany yesterday and he really looks funny

Last Online
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Here
    I never saw him playing but only the pic, judging for that pic I was saying I wouldn't disagree if he says he's Southern Italy or Portuguese or something similar. He looks tall, long faced, straight nose, olive skinned. Anyway, I'll be looking for more pics tomorrow.
    Now he has straight long hair with a pony tail, and he's not that tall, he is also quite thin, if you will have the chance to see him playing in the world cup you would think he's a Mexican
    n this pic he reminds me of Ivan Zamorano(Chile)

of the time.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, July 8th, 2011 @ 09:46 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: I won't support my country at Germany 2006 World Cup

Come on people, it's football world cup not world war III.

I'll support the team that will play the best and makes me enjoy the game. It's usually Brazil that have this effect on me.

Du hast meine Ehre besudelt!
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Saturday, June 4th, 2011 @ 06:17 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Lower Saxony Lower Saxony
    Ich krich Buttermarken
    Politics
    Deutsche Offensive
    Religion
    Buffdadada! Buffdadada!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

AW: Football/soccer teams with coloured persons

We got only 1 non-white in our team, but a few more who aren't german...

Karlsruher SC 2006/2007

Name:  KSC.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  100.4 KB

* Verräter verfallen der Feme! *

Last Online
    Monday, December 25th, 2006 @ 05:16 PM
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Married, happily
    Politics
    Conservative