Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: Classify guys from Türkiye

  1. #1
    Account Disabled on Request
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Posts
    3,345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Classify guys from Türkiye

    Merhaba & Esselamüaleyküm.

    How about these?







    Türkiye seems to have a big variety of types and unusual "specimens". I even saw a few with apparent negroid and dravidian traits. Look at this guy's nose! But not as strange as Mehmet Ozyurek.

    You can search the site here for your special someone.

  2. #2
    Account Inactive goidelicwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 @ 02:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Galiza
    Ancestry
    Galicia
    Subrace
    Atlantomed
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    Europe
    Gender
    Age
    54
    Occupation
    manager
    Politics
    extreme right
    Posts
    572
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by ladygoeth33
    Merhaba & Esselamüaleyküm.

    How about these?


    Türkiye seems to have a big variety of types and unusual "specimens". I even saw a few with apparent negroid and dravidian traits. Look at this guy's nose! But not as strange as Mehmet Ozyurek.

    You can search the site here for your special someone.
    these Europid types are most likely the childreb robbed by the Turks from the Balkans.. there of course Greek and Celtic lines far back aswell.. however Turkey has a majority middle eastern mongoloid phenotype and worst off all.. they are muslims and thus a threat to Europe....

  3. #3
    Account Disabled on Request
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Posts
    3,345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Post

    These men are indeed all Müslüman. Oh, come on. Do they look the type who launch jihad on 'Christian Europe?' Clean shaven faces and rosy skin? Terrorists are usually swarthy, bearded Middle Easterners, like Jesus :saw was.

    I oppose all immigration from unassimilable non-European ethnics into Europe regardless of faith. Those Turkish men are perfectly alright in a racial sense. Forcing Islamic values on Europe is just as fundamentally wrong as forcing Jewish values. Spirituality is and should always be an individual choice. Who is the authority that is going to go around telling people how they may worship their God/Gods? Spanish Inquisition again? God forbid!

    Maybe my sentiment is different, because I'm an American and religious freedom is deeply ingrained in our political belief, and Spain whole other record on religion altogether.

    I still don't get the big "threat." Muslims are monotheists who accept all the prophets of the Bible and regard Mohammed :saw as the final prophet and as the Qur'an the Last Word of God. Where is the threat in that? There is no way in hell that Europeans are going adopt Islam and then turn into radical intolerant Osama bin Laden-like creatures. If they do, I'll pull my eyeballs out of my head and mail them to you.

  4. #4
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    May 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Country
    Flanders Flanders
    Gender
    Posts
    5,485
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by ladygoeth33
    These men are indeed all Müslüman. Oh, come on. Do they look the type who launch jihad on 'Christian Europe?' Clean shaven faces and rosy skin? Terrorists are usually swarthy, bearded Middle Easterners, like Jesus :saw was.

    I oppose all immigration from unassimilable non-European ethnics into Europe regardless of faith. Those Turkish men are perfectly alright in a racial sense. Forcing Islamic values on Europe is just as fundamentally wrong as forcing Jewish values. Spirituality is and should always be an individual choice. Who is the authority that is going to go around telling people how they may worship their God/Gods? Spanish Inquisition again? God forbid!

    Maybe my sentiment is different, because I'm an American and religious freedom is deeply ingrained in our political belief, and Spain whole other record on religion altogether.

    I still don't get the big "threat." Muslims are monotheists who accept all the prophets of the Bible and regard Mohammed :saw as the final prophet and as the Qur'an the Last Word of God. Where is the threat in that? There is no way in hell that Europeans are going adopt Islam and then turn into radical intolerant Osama bin Laden-like creatures. If they do, I'll pull my eyeballs out of my head and mail them to you.

    A few individuals or families, even if they're not entirely assimillable, wouldn't disturb too greatly the ethnic and genetic composition of our European homelands, but we're getting a disproportional amount of immigrants from eastern and southeastern Europe plus Turkey, and in the present context of economic recession and overcrowded cities we can afford to take up any immigrants, even if they concur to the Nordic/ish ideal.
    Jeder auf sein Platz und jeder Volk in seiner ursprungliche Heimat, anyway...

  5. #5
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Nordhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Politics
    Nordicist
    Posts
    3,153
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Post

    Going from left to right and then down, only 4 and 5 look odd and undesirable from a European racial standpoint. Of course, I doubt even a large minority of Turks look like these guys. Perhaps someone who sees a lot of Turkish immigration can comment?

  6. #6
    Account Inactive goidelicwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 @ 02:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Galiza
    Ancestry
    Galicia
    Subrace
    Atlantomed
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    Europe
    Gender
    Age
    54
    Occupation
    manager
    Politics
    extreme right
    Posts
    572
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post [size=3]these Guys Are European.., No Doubt I Never Said Anything .. Did I ? [/size]

    [QUOTE=ladygoeth33] 1) These men are of European origin.. I think I said that.. 2) Muslim/Middle eastern culture are not compatible with European ways.. never heard of gang rapes, honour killings , genetial mutilation e.t.c. ? 3) They are indeed a threat if they constitute 1/5 of the population... or more.. sure its about race.. but its also about our heritage..
    Last edited by goidelicwarrior; Wednesday, November 12th, 2003 at 01:38 PM.

  7. #7
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    May 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Country
    Flanders Flanders
    Gender
    Posts
    5,485
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    Going from left to right and then down, only 4 and 5 look odd and undesirable from a European racial standpoint. Of course, I doubt even a large minority of Turks look like these guys. Perhaps someone who sees a lot of Turkish immigration can comment?
    I lived for seventeen years in the working-class neighbourhoods of the communality of Genk(province of Limburg), a coal mine industry area with lots of immigrants from Central and South Europe, Turkey and the Magreb.
    In class we had several Turkish students and most them looked definetely not like the chaps posted by LG, only a few approached a Neo-Danubian or mixed Nordic-Med condition, several where East Mediterranid, rather small-headed, very brunet but without the vivacity of the skin colour which might be found among European Meds others looked definetly Turanid, but I found them usually easy to approach and to befriend compared to many North Africans who always displayed a rather sordid, devious and recalcitrant
    composure.

    Actually, one of my best and intimate friend on the Internet is a Turc, and whatever his race and belief, I have only the highest regards and opinion of him.

  8. #8
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    May 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Country
    Flanders Flanders
    Gender
    Posts
    5,485
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by goidelicwarrior
    ITS A THREAT WHEN THNEY BECOME 1/4 OR 1/3 OF THE POPULATION.. HAVE U SEEN THE DEMONSTRATIONS IN LONDON.. TALK ABOUT AGGRESIVE BEHAVIOUR....NO THANK YOU...
    I am sure that many of my Magyar friends, all beautiful and stout Scythian amazones... , wouldn't concur with her statements, but knowing LG she has a surreptious way to stir up some provocation...and have a last big laugh at our expense...

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Last Online
    Monday, June 6th, 2005 @ 02:03 AM
    Subrace
    Corded Pontid/Cro-Magnid
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    Ankh-Morpork
    Gender
    Age
    40
    Occupation
    Evil water sprite
    Politics
    laissez-faire
    Religion
    Impious free thinker
    Posts
    1,095
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    Going from left to right and then down, only 4 and 5 look odd and undesirable from a European racial standpoint. Of course, I doubt even a large minority of Turks look like these guys. Perhaps someone who sees a lot of Turkish immigration can comment?
    I have to comment on that, as having lived in Turkey myself. The popular belief that not even the minority of Turkish people look like that is not quite true. Of course, this depends on which part of Turkey we're talking about. The Western part of Turkey, be it North or South, is predominantly populated by Mediterrenean and Balkan type people. The look changes to the Middle Eastern standarts as one goes to the East. In the North-East people look more like the Caucasians and Armenians, as most of them actually are. The North is the Black Sea region and there you get a very fair skinned population. There remains the Pontic Greek Kingdom's genetic type as well as the people called Lezgi, akin to Northern Caucasians.

    There was an experiment that was worked on the inhabitants of various inner Anatolian villagers and their DNA showed exact similarities to those of Lydians, Lykians and Hittites; from what they could extract from the mauselums and sarchopagi. It's important to understant that, once a people, no matter how strong and numerous, invade a land; the original settlers of the land don't just go away. This is obvious in the modern Turkey's phenotypes: how much inbreeding has actually happened with the neighboring lands and how much of the actual Turanid-Asian genes actually remain.

    Especially from the standarts from the big cities, at least 3-4 of these guys even don't look that European. It's important to remember that the Turkish people who immigrate to European countries for work, are usually from the South-Eastern area, where they run away from the war; and the high percentage of unemployement due to that.

    Here are some random photos that I have, I did not choose them specifically, I just tried to single out the ones where faces are more or less visible. These people are mainly from the cities of Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir; but it's also important to keep in mind that Istanbul has the largest population in Turkey, followed by Ankara and Izmir.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 2nd, 2011 @ 09:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    eurafrican
    Ancestry
    eurafrican
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    south of heaven
    Gender
    Age
    48
    Occupation
    fireman
    Politics
    liberal
    Posts
    340
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by rusalka
    I have to comment on that, as having lived in Turkey myself. The popular belief that not even the minority of Turkish people look like that is not quite true. Of course, this depends on which part of Turkey we're talking about. The Western part of Turkey, be it North or South, is predominantly populated by Mediterrenean and Balkan type people. The look changes to the Middle Eastern standarts as one goes to the East. In the North-East people look more like the Caucasians and Armenians, as most of them actually are. The North is the Black Sea region and there you get a very fair skinned population. There remains the Pontic Greek Kingdom's genetic type as well as the people called Lezgi, akin to Northern Caucasians.

    There was an experiment that was worked on the inhabitants of various inner Anatolian villagers and their DNA showed exact similarities to those of Lydians, Lykians and Hittites; from what they could extract from the mauselums and sarchopagi. It's important to understant that, once a people, no matter how strong and numerous, invade a land; the original settlers of the land don't just go away. This is obvious in the modern Turkey's phenotypes: how much inbreeding has actually happened with the neighboring lands and how much of the actual Turanid-Asian genes actually remain.

    Especially from the standarts from the big cities, at least 3-4 of these guys even don't look that European. It's important to remember that the Turkish people who immigrate to European countries for work, are usually from the South-Eastern area, where they run away from the war; and the high percentage of unemployement due to that.

    Here are some random photos that I have, I did not choose them specifically, I just tried to single out the ones where faces are more or less visible. These people are mainly from the cities of Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir; but it's also important to keep in mind that Istanbul has the largest population in Turkey, followed by Ankara and Izmir.
    hello dear sister,
    i see that you are not only an expert on old istanbul but also quite a good expert on almost whole antolia that is almost 800000 km2. this time i will agree with you. we turks are really a mixture of huns (as i can understand from your statements only a few of us are real turks so we are talking about only a minor hunnish admixture) and greeks and armenians so that would make us the real legatees of eastern roman empire and ancient greece. dienekesp would shiver.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •