Thread: What the Talmud says about non-Jewish women

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Exclamation What the Talmud says about non-Jewish women

"The Jew may misuse non-Jewish women.' (Maimonides: Jab chasaka 2,2.)

"All non-Jewish women are whores." (Eben haezar 6,8.)

"A non-Jewish girl who is three years and a day old may be defiled." (Abodah sarah 37a.)

"A man (Jew) may do everything with a woman that he is able to do. He may treat her like a piece of meat that comes from the butcher. He may eat it raw, grilled, cooked or smoked." (Talmud: Nedarine 20b.)

"It is forbidden for Jews to commit adultery with the wife of a Jew. Adultery with the wife of a non-Jew is permitted." (Talmud Sanhedrin 52b.)

Kaotiksoul6sic6

this is disgusting if i ever saw any jew treat their women like that i would execute them on sight no matter what the penalty but i would do that if i saw anybeing at all doing this :lecture

junnyfew

even though i personally think the whole "oral torah" talmud from God thing is a bunch of BS, it still is annoying to see people who will see some "Talmud quote" and think what they are reading is true.

Want to get some answers to a lot of the "false talmud BS"

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/talmud/

done.

Last Online
    Saturday, November 13th, 2004 @ 04:20 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Truck Driver
    Politics
    Proud Skinhead
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah we all better go to a jew run site to try and get rid of our views. Thanks UnFunnyJew but some of us have read quite allot on the talmud and its contents so preach your self serving lies somewhere else hebe. I often wonder what is lacking in you spawn that makes you have your need to be on WN sites. I know I don't feel the urge to go talk to Jews or other mongrel races to validate my views. Perhaps you need to look harder at your motivation in coming to our areas. Maybe you know that we speak the truth and are now realizing many more awaken every day. Hell look at the numbers jump daily for WN sites and groups. It really is the dawn of a new bright White day.

junnyfew

Or maybe the fact, I like a good debate every so often. . . oh and, that site I just posted, I really have no clue if it was written by jews or not. I know it was linked by a white-"anti" on another WN board.

All i know, is I never met a jew who knew about this great conspiracy, until I ran into WN's talking about it.

I do know about the left media though, both jewish and non jewish, who control our news, and who i personally can't stand either.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Personally I am not much into Conspiracy Theories and arguments like that, although everyone must admit that the amount of Jewish Influence in the U.S.A. which is the only superpower which influences the whole Western World is relatively quite huge considering Jews only make up either 2 or 3.5% of the U.S.A. population or the North American (I am not sure about the statistics).

I hate no one for their Race, but I am totatlly against any influence non-Aryans might have on our Societies. Jews even of the Ashkenazi type who could pass of as Aryans are not Aryans, they are Jews and they admit it, therefore Jews should be removed from our Societies if they are to be made Aryan again, no matter what Positive or Negative Contribution they make to the Society they reside in.

Chris

junnyfew, have you ever actually read the Talmud?

Probably not, because it prescribes death for anyone who lets the goy know about it and as a consequence translated copies are fairly rare, but I went down to the State Library where I found a translated copy, and I can assure you that all that juicy stuff and more is in there.

junnyfew

Originally posted by Chris
    junnyfew, have you ever actually read the Talmud?

Probably not, because it prescribes death for anyone who lets the goy know about it and as a consequence translated copies are fairly rare, but I went down to the State Library where I found a translated copy, and I can assure you that all that juicy stuff and more is in there.
    No, I have never read the Talmud offline. But I have read a lot on it, on both its supposed "hateful, sexually immoral, etc" writing, and defending this. And I think the site I link to at the end sums it up pretty well.

In the same manner, one could read the Gospols of Jesus, and believe certain aspects are very hateful, etc -- and than generalize from this, well the church teachers hate, and is evil. When the vast majority do not.

And to get rid of a lot of the myths...look at this site: http://www.angelfire.com/mt/talmud/

Omnia in bonum
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English and German
    Subrace
    Nordid + CM
    mtDNA
    K1c2
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    534 Posts
    All non-Jewish women have the status of zonah, which is something like a temple prostitute.
    “She could never be a saint, but she thought she could be a martyr if they killed her quick.”
    ― Flannery O'Connor