9 6.12%
  • Mestizo female/White male

10 6.80%
  • Muslim (Turk, Arab Paki, etc.) male/White female

28 19.05%
  • Other

7 4.76%
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: How Common Is Miscegenation Where You Live? Which Are the Most Common Couples?

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    mainly UP
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Natural Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Re: Most common interracial relationships in your area

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas
    white females with mestizo males. How some of the nordic goddesses are attracted to the short, ugly, arrogant mestizos is beyond me. These women either have self-esteem issues or are intellectually defective.
    Not to surprizing, since such 'relationships' are portrayed 'desirable' in the media. The root cause may also be in the loss of healthy judgement in people.

mmmh. The arrogance may be interpreted as "self confidence" by some women, too. Something they rarely find in many white males.
    "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." Plato Politeia

Last Online
    Thursday, August 20th, 2009 @ 12:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Uralic/Alpine/Pontid mixed
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Re: Sv: Most common interracial relationships in your area

Black male/white female with white male/asian female coming in at second.

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2007 @ 08:59 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Well fortunetely interracial relationship are very rare in Greece!Sometimes i see White females with Black males and very rare the opposite!
    ME NE FREGO

Last Online
    Sunday, February 5th, 2012 @ 02:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Med + Baskid
    Politics
    Atlanticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Interracial partners are not common at all here, if any, it would be a White Nerd Male with a Black or Amerindian/Mestizo immigrant Female.

Last Online
    Monday, May 3rd, 2010 @ 07:45 PM
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Definitely Maghrebin males with Italian females even if in Milan i have seen mixed couples of every possible kind.

We haven't reach the point where non-white partners are considered as exotic and more attractive than potential local partners as i've witnessed in other European countries, but i guess we will get there soon.
    Moreover i think that average Italians are terrible hypocrite when it comes to public relations and they like to hide things instead that showing them in public..so i am sure that Italian tourists in the world miscegenate like the others

"E tutti si scandalizzano quando sentono dire: quel tale tipo di mammifero o di uccello ormai č sparito dalla faccia della terra, non lo vedremo piů; č una grave perdita. Certo, si tratta di gravissime perdite.
    Ma non sarebbe forse piů grave se sparisse una comunitŕ umana?? --Bruno Salvadori

Seven pictures of northern European males and seven pictures of northern African males were presented randomly via a computer screen to 82 Italian female undergraduates of the University of Padua, Italy.
    Each picture depicted a full frontal face with a neutral facial expression. Participants were asked to classify each picture as either northern Italian or southern Italian.
    On average, the seven pictures depicting northern Europeans were classified as northern Italians 81% of the time. The seven pictures depicting northern Africans were classified as southern Italians 83%
    of the time.

Last Online
    Monday, December 8th, 2008 @ 08:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    German & English
    Country
    State
    Utah Utah
    Married, happily
    Occupation
    Biologist
    Politics
    Independent
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Here in Utah I generally haven't seen very many interracial relationships. Of the few that I have seen, many of them involve members of the LDS church. These are often (but not always) returned missionaries (white males) who married non-white females.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Wednesday, February 27th, 2008 @ 06:59 AM
    Subrace
    mixed Europid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Politics
    White supremacist
    Religion
    Agnostic and pagan wannabe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Most common interracial relationshis I see around here are involving nonwhites: Mestizas and black males. Every other black guy in town has a Mestiza girlfriend. Second most common interracial relationship I see is Asian female-White male. I seldomly ever see white females with nonwhite males, and the white females in such relationships are always excessively overweight.

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Above all else, I see white women with black men. It is extremely common in my area. And these white women are very eager to make babies with these black men. I see them every day -- in the grocery store, at the mall, walking outside my house, my work. It's disgusting. Why would you want to have a child that looks nothing like you?! It is baffling!!!

I guess the second most common would be extraordinarily obese/unattractive white females with small hispanic men. Even though I think all interracial relationships are sad and unfortunate, I can't help but laugh at these couples. For one thing, how do they communicate? If Javier can't speak a word of English at his job, then what's he saying to his big fat wife at home? I guess it's only the sex that counts, though I don't know how his huge hippo of a wife keeps from crushing him when they're doing it. Seriously, these little latino men are about a 1/4 the size of their obese American wives!

Lastly, I see a lot of white men with low self-esteem who are entirely too absorbed in Japanese and Asian culture to even dream of dating a white woman. They are mostly anime nerds who want to turn their fantasies into reality by finding the "real thing." These are also very sad and pathetic. Once in a blue moon, I'll see an attractive white man (not one of these anime-obsessed twits) with an Asian female and those are the pairings that really hurt me to the core as a white female.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Wednesday, February 27th, 2008 @ 06:59 AM
    Subrace
    mixed Europid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Politics
    White supremacist
    Religion
    Agnostic and pagan wannabe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEyes
    Lastly, I see a lot of white men with low self-esteem who are entirely too absorbed in Japanese and Asian culture to even dream of dating a white woman. They are mostly anime nerds who want to turn their fantasies into reality by finding the "real thing." These are also very sad and pathetic. Once in a blue moon, I'll see an attractive white man (not one of these anime-obsessed twits) with an Asian female and those are the pairings that really hurt me to the core as a white female.
    You took the words out of my mouth, sis!
    Personally, whenever I travel out of town of abroad, I see gorgeous, blonde guys with disgusting slanty eyed yellow or brown mongrels. When I lived in California, it would be a rarity to see such good looking white men with white women at all, unless they are Russian. I always count dozens of such couples at the airports and crowded places when I travel, and they get some nasty, dirty looks from me.

ZOG media is constantly promoting muscular negro males and yellow slanty eyed oriental women as sex symbols. Families need to protect their kids from the sick media propoganda and teach them proper values.

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 @ 08:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian/Ruthenian
    Subrace
    Pontid/North Pontid
    Country
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Politics
    Eurocentric Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thumbs Down Re: Most common interracial relationships in your area

White women with black men.

This is extremely common where I live in the Hampton Roads area. (Williamsburg, Newport News, Yorktown, Hampton) in southeast Virginia.

These people have to be the biggest bunch of wiggers, race mixers, and ni**er lovers that I've ever seen.

I see them everywhere. I see them at work, at bars, at the grocery store, at the movies, and at the beach. And it's not just ugly and fat White girls that I see with them. Moreover, I'm seeing more and more slim, attractive and curvaceous White girls with those porch monkeys. Most of the time these Black guys aren't even oreos or uppity/wealthy/college educated Black guys. Most of the time I just see attractive White girls with unemployed gangbanger ebonic speaking blacks with clothes 10 sizes too big, excessive jewelry, backward hats, and yellow teeth.

I keep wondering too myself, what the hell do these White girls find attractive about them?

Another thing that I noticed is that Black guys like to get White girls pregnant and once they find out that they are pregnant they immediately leave them and refuse to pay child support.

It's a common sight to see 40 or 50 something White parents walking around mullato children in public becuase their 15-18 year old daughters don't have the time or money to raise them.

I also see alot of White kids who are completely thugged out and act/dress/talk like some negro straight out of Harlem, SE Washington DC, South Chicago, or Compton, CA. I keep thinking to myself why don't their parents correct them and raise their kids with better values?

Second most common interrcial couple. White men with Asian females. These are mostly geeky/socially ackward types who can't find a decent White women or normal White men who are repulsed by the feminism found in the west and they just want some Asian bride that they can boss around and tell what to do.

I also see alot of White parents who adopt kids from South Korea, Vietnam, and the Phillipines, etc. Why can't they just adopt some White kid from the impoverished former Soviet Bloc nations (Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Romania, etc.?)

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast