Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your Thoughts on American Women?

Keeps your Whites Whiter.
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    SkandoNordid/Nordicised Faelid
    Pan-Germanic MeritAristocracy
    Religion
    Heišinn
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Re: American Women

Quote Originally Posted by Jäger
    you can't deny that America is the country where a lions share of the wealth is distrubuted among a few lucky ones.

You're correct: just ask the very lucky "African American" who gets paid to breed.

But neverthelles I will read what you have to say, because as it seems I have to much time on my hands, surfing lessons haven't started yet
    Surfs up.
    "...The moral man is a lower species than the immoral, a weaker species; indeed - he is a type in regard to morality, but not a type in himself; a copy...the measure of his value lies outside him. ... I assess the power of a will by how much resistance, pain, torture it endures and knows how to turn to its advantage; I do not account the evil and painful character of existence a reproach to it, but hope rather that it will one day be more evil and painful than hitherto..." (Nietzsche)

Bloodhound
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suut
    You're correct: just ask the very lucky "African American" who gets paid to breed.
    That doesn't make them significantly richer than women from other western countries, or do you think it does? I can't see a realtion here.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Keeps your Whites Whiter.
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    SkandoNordid/Nordicised Faelid
    Pan-Germanic MeritAristocracy
    Religion
    Heišinn
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Originally Posted by Jäger
    you can't deny that America is the country where a lions share of the wealth is distrubuted among a few lucky ones. (a few lucky Women?)

That doesn't make them significantly richer than women from other western countries, or do you think it does? I can't see a realtion here.

There is no relation to thread topic per se, It was a contradistinctive example of the distribution of wealth to "the lucky one's." I don't think 'luck' (as in something something favourable occuring financially for someone due to 'chance') has much to do with those in America who are disgustingly wealthy. Also, "distributed" unless meant in the academic sense, is a misnomer: this, in conjunction with the word "luck", made me think immediately of RE-distribution of wealth. My apologies if I have incorrectly read-into the post.
    "...The moral man is a lower species than the immoral, a weaker species; indeed - he is a type in regard to morality, but not a type in himself; a copy...the measure of his value lies outside him. ... I assess the power of a will by how much resistance, pain, torture it endures and knows how to turn to its advantage; I do not account the evil and painful character of existence a reproach to it, but hope rather that it will one day be more evil and painful than hitherto..." (Nietzsche)

Bloodhound
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suut
    My apologies if I have incorrectly read-into the post.
    Maybe I used the words falsely, anyway, it still brings up a good point, you mentioned that in welfare states taxes are higher, and thus american women could keep more of their money, but then again, why are taxes higher? Because of a much higher re-distribution, which actually makes the avarage wealth (what we are actually talking about, don't we?) much more accurate than America with its Bill Gates and Bummer Joe.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Last Online
    Thursday, September 21st, 2006 @ 08:03 PM
    Country
    Other Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

much higher re-distribution, which actually makes the avarage wealth (what we are actually talking about, don't we?) much more accurate than America with its Bill Gates and Bummer Joe.
    Below is a color-coded map of the Gini coefficient (a measure of wealth distribution) by country. As you can see, America is the same shade as Turkey, Iran, Equador, and Cambodia. Look at Mexico... solidly in the red. Most of their poor will of course try to enter the USA, which will in turn further worsen things.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...oefficient.png

Danelagenssvensk
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    1/4 Tyke, 1/2 Yankee-Canuck, 1/4 Rebel
    Subrace
    Savolaxid/Fenno-Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-S6285 Uppland
    mtDNA
    K2a5a Dalarna
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Lorry Driver for the Mill
    Politics
    Anti-Federalist
    Religion
    Asatru Folk Assembly
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts
    I don't judge women in the same way as others have suggested be done, by looking for excuses to complain about them. If I am to evaluate Americans, I'd say that I'm most interested in women from the South, New England and Utah, to which others cannot compare, except for related populations overseas. Most good-looking women I've noticed have English maiden names.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123