Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Disgusting Germanophobic remarks from a Neo-con!

Last Online
    Thursday, August 20th, 2009 @ 12:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Uralic/Alpine/Pontid mixed
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thumbs Down Disgusting Germanophobic remarks from a Neo-con!

This commentary was written by Neo-con big mouth Ralph Peters, commenting on a recent "anti-semitic" remark made by a German general.

http://www.nypost.com/postopinion/o...nists/10058.htm

CANNED KRAUT

By RALPH PETERS

November 6, 2003 -- GEN. Reinhard Guenzel, the head of Germany's Special Forces Command (KSK), got the hobnailed boot on Tuesday. His mistake? He expressed a bit too publicly the sort of Jew-hating sentiment tens of millions of Germans harbor privately. In a letter to a vicious right-wing extremist who sits in Germany's parliament, the general praised the claim that Jews bear at least as much blame for the bloodshed of the Russian Revolution as Germans do for the Holocaust.

Next, we'll hear from Berlin how Jews planned the Holocaust all along. Just as we hear that Israel is the only terrorist state in the Middle East and that Palestinian suicide bombers who butcher women and children are freedom fighters.

Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder's flacks have begun their damage-control effort, insisting that the general's views are rare and isolated. Bull. I lived in Germany for 10 years while serving in the U.S. Army. I speak German. My family's bloodlines are half German. And because of all that, the Germans among whom I lived assumed I shared their bigotry and, eventually, spilled their guts.

It wasn't pretty.

Of course, there are good Germans. Plenty of them. But they live in Philadelphia, not Frankfurt. They or their ancestors all left Germany by 1938. Those who stayed didn't just support Hitler - they loved him and fought for him to the bitter end.

The whopping difference between the Allied occupation of Germany and our occupation of Iraq is that the overwhelming majority of Iraqis welcomed their liberation. We had to force freedom and democracy on the Germans at gunpoint.

They'll never forgive us - no more than they'll forgive Jews for surviving the Holocaust, making a success of Israel against all odds and enriching the United States in virtually every field of human endeavor.

And Germany? In the 19th and early 20th century, German-speaking countries led the world in culture and science. Then they killed or drove away their Jews. The result? Germany's greatest contributions to world culture since 1945 have been Milli Vanilli and Gummi Bears.

What about the charge that the terror in the wake of the Russian Revolution was the work of Jews? Like so many of the Big Lies "made in Germany," there's a tiny grain of truth in it. Yes, Jewish subjects of the Czar played a prominent role in the Russian Revolution. Had I suffered as horribly as Jews suffered under the Romanovs, I'd like to think that I would have been a revolutionary, too.

But Lenin wasn't a Jew. Stalin wasn't a Jew. And just by the way: Hitler, Himmler & Co. weren't Jewish, either, although I fully expect a revisionist historian from Munich or Marburg to argue that they were all secretly manipulated by the International Jewish Banking Conspiracy and guided by the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

In Germany today, there's an utterly repulsive movement - ranging from such dreary literary "stars" as Guenter Grass down to Herr Meier behind the wheel of his Opel - to shift the blame for World War II atrocities away from Germany and to insist that the Allies were equally evil.

Tell it to the ghosts of Auschwitz. And Babi Yar. And Warsaw. And, for that matter, Malmedy.

The German resistance? Almost as big a lie as the denial of the Holocaust. Count von Stauffenberg and his fellow aristocrats, whose inept attempt to kill Hitler with a bomb in 1944 is forever cited as an example of German courage, never lifted a finger against the Nazi regime until the Red Army closed in on their hereditary lands in East Prussia. They weren't fighting for high ideals. They were defending their real estate.

The only thing most Germans regretted was that they lost.

And now we hear that it's high time for an end to German guilt, that the present generation had nothing to do with the Holocaust, that Germany paid its dues for its misdeed and, anyway, it was all a long time ago.

Sorry, Fritz. It wasn't long ago. Holocaust survivors just had a reunion in Washington, D.C. When the wind's just right, we can still smell the smoke of the ovens.

And let's not forget that the Third Reich was supposed to last a thousand years. There's no reason why German guilt shouldn't last 500. That's a 50 percent discount.

Oh, sure, making anti-Semitic remarks is a crime in today's Germany. But anti-Israeli remarks are just fine. You've merely got to choose your words carefully. Don't say the J-word. Talk about "Zionists" instead.

The truth is that we're still so close to the Holocaust that, despite all the books, films and debates, we still have not come to grips with just how much the Germans destroyed. The annihilation of the great Jewish cultures and populations of Europe's heartland may have been the single most tragic loss in human history.

What is to be done?

For a start, don't buy German products. The boycott of French wine sent a strong message, but if Americans stopped buying Mercedes, BMWs, Audis and Volkswagens, it would really hurt.

Anyway, German cars of recent vintage have become a lot like the Germans themselves - grossly overrated and unreliable. Let Gen. Guenzel buy one.

Ralph Peters' latest book is "Beyond Baghdad: Postmodern War and Peace

Dr. Brandt, give this guy hell!

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Thumbs Down

What an awful article! One only a Jew or an American can write.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    What an awful article! One only a Jew or an American can write.
    Worse, I believe he's both! :shocked

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pushkin
    Worse, I believe he's both! :shocked
    If I ever had reason to have anti-Semitic thoughts, it was after reading that article.

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 15th, 2005 @ 12:35 AM
    Subrace
    Dinarid
    Country
    Occupation
    synthetic organic chemist
    Politics
    haven't decided yet
    Religion
    catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That "article" is even not worth any discussion.
    Just one word: RETARDED!
    But anyway, Pushkin, thank you for making us aware
    Last edited by Vladek; Saturday, November 8th, 2003 at 07:41 AM.
    http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...23424_6004.jpg
    L'viv - the gothic pearl of Eastern Europe
    My heart belongs to you

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The whopping difference between the Allied occupation of Germany and our occupation of Iraq is that the overwhelming majority of Iraqis welcomed their liberation. We had to force freedom and democracy on the Germans at gunpoint.
    LOLOLOL! I don't see any of those flower-throwing, cheering, singing Iraqis on TV or read about them in the papers. Just today another 6 yankee crusaders were sent to hell by a russian AA-missile, which hit their "Black Hawk" (If they keep this up at this rate, they can make a sitcom series of "Black Hawk Down"). God bless Russia! We shal see how greatfull the Iraqis will be in the future, when they send more of these pompous, selfrightous Turds to meet their creator.

As for the author of that article "Peters" doesn't sound jewish to me. You don't have to be a Jew to be a Germanhating asshole. "Germans" are quite good at that themselves. "Gott schütze uns vor Sturm und Wind und vor Deutschen die im Ausland sind." ("God protect us from Storm and Wind and from Germans that live abroad.") was a saying of our POWs who were held in the USA. The most vicious and brutal guards, were those with german names and heritage.

I feel like saying much more to this vile drivel, but it's just a waste of time. As usual, it is written in that TYPICAL arrogant, cocky, lone-cowboy style. The tough boy behind the typwritter throwing his "Krauts" and "Fritz" around, being the typical, pompous, bloated assholes as we all have gotten to know and "love" them.
    We all know very well, that such rhetoric can instantly turn into pathetic whining, as soon as they get their ass kicked. Just look how tough, cool and superior they behaved in Vietnam and Iraq. Now they sniff, howl and cry like little girls, because they are getting a taste of their own medicine.

That Asshole claims he was in Germany 10 years. Good to know. I have my reasons why I hate every single one of those military-jerks on our soil.

Of course, there are good Germans. Plenty of them. But they live in Philadelphia, not Frankfurt. They or their ancestors all left Germany by 1938.
    I would switch that around. The ones that left for America are traitors and should never be allowed to set foot on our soil again.

Next time the signs outside of our villages will read "Juden UND Amerikaner sind hier unerwünscht".

I hope Günzel and his buddies from the CDU read this, so they can see it black on white, what their masters think of them. I have no pitty for them.

IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 12th, 2005 @ 11:45 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

CANNED KRAUT

By RALPH PETERS

November 6, 2003 -- GEN. Reinhard Guenzel, the head of Germany's Special Forces Command (KSK), got the hobnailed boot on Tuesday. His mistake? He expressed a bit too publicly the sort of Jew-hating sentiment tens of millions of Germans harbor privately. In a letter to a vicious right-wing extremist who sits in Germany's parliament, the general praised the claim that Jews bear at least as much blame for the bloodshed of the Russian Revolution as Germans do for the Holocaust.

How dare those vicious right-wing extremists wish for their own country back!

Next, we'll hear from Berlin how Jews planned the Holocaust all along.

A variant of this argument can be and has been made. Whatever the real extent of the "Holocaust," it seems fairly obvious that Jewish elements grossly exaggerated it for financial and political gain during and after it occurred. Several appear to have formulated these plans beforehand.

Just as we hear that Israel is the only terrorist state in the Middle East and that Palestinian suicide bombers who butcher women and children are freedom fighters.

I have no disagreement with either of the above statements, except that the Palestinians don't butcher women and children, the Jews do.

Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder's flacks have begun their damage-control effort, insisting that the general's views are rare and isolated. Bull. I lived in Germany for 10 years while serving in the U.S. Army. I speak German. My family's bloodlines are half German. And because of all that, the Germans among whom I lived assumed I shared their bigotry and, eventually, spilled their guts.

It wasn't pretty.

For the most part, Germans have been whipped into thinking whatever the American-Jewish-Neo-Con/Liberal establishment wants them to think. If a significant number have survived the barrage of indoctrination, then good for them.

Of course, there are good Germans. Plenty of them. But they live in Philadelphia, not Frankfurt. They or their ancestors all left Germany by 1938. Those who stayed didn't just support Hitler - they loved him and fought for him to the bitter end.

The Germans who came to America are thoroughly Americanized and have been for 150 years. I see it every day. The only ones who still even know any German, or have any desire to, are throroughly isolated rural communities. It's incredibly arrogant and presumptuous of this guy to announce that he thoroughly understands the intentions of all Germans. I would guess that like in any wartime country, the unreflective majority of the nation simply felt that they were defending their country and doing what the government asked them to. This has been true since the beginning of time. Towards the harsh end of the war, though,I imagine many Germans were simply fighting to keep their families from being raped, shot or incinerated.

Where is this 'overwhelming majority'? There's been at least as much guerilla resistance in Iraq after Bush declared major combat over as there was in post-surrender Germany. Anytime a pundit says they are fighting for 'freedom and democracy,' it should immediately tip you off that they are lying. 'Freedom and democracy' have been bywords for military or economic supremacy and political hegemony ever since they were first invoked to justify war.

They'll never forgive us - no more than they'll forgive Jews for surviving the Holocaust, making a success of Israel against all odds and enriching the United States in virtually every field of human endeavor.

They already kiss every Jewish ass they see, but one general makes a remark that was all things considered still rather generous to the Jews (he could have said much worse/truer things) and Ralph is up in arms. I highly doubt that Israel was a success against all odds. It's hard to fail when you get $10 billion a year in 'aid' and have the US give you a brand new Air Force. Jews may have contributed a few scientific discoveries to the US, but culturally, politically, economically, and socially their influence has been overwhelmingly negative.

And Germany? In the 19th and early 20th century, German-speaking countries led the world in culture and science. Then they killed or drove away their Jews. The result? Germany's greatest contributions to world culture since 1945 have been Milli Vanilli and Gummi Bears.

I'll give the Jews their scientific due, no one is saying they are dumb, but by far the majority of influential German scientists were actual Germans. The Germans were about to develop a nuclear device on their own and didn't need Einstein or Fermi. As for culture, Heine is the only German cultural figure the Jews seem able to trot out for this argument. Everyone else: Goethe, Wagner, Mozart, Beethoven, Nietzsche, Kant, Schöpenhauer, Hegel, Fichte, Herder, etc. were German.

What about the charge that the terror in the wake of the Russian Revolution was the work of Jews? Like so many of the Big Lies "made in Germany," there's a tiny grain of truth in it. Yes, Jewish subjects of the Czar played a prominent role in the Russian Revolution. Had I suffered as horribly as Jews suffered under the Romanovs, I'd like to think that I would have been a revolutionary, too.

This 'Big Lie' did not originate in Germany, and even Churchill admitted it in his younger years before he sold out and became a drunken, slobbering puppet. It's entirely true that Jews were behind the vast majority of killings in, at the very least, the first 30 years of the USSR.

But Lenin wasn't a Jew. Stalin wasn't a Jew. And just by the way: Hitler, Himmler & Co. weren't Jewish, either, although I fully expect a revisionist historian from Munich or Marburg to argue that they were all secretly manipulated by the International Jewish Banking Conspiracy and guided by the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Lenin WAS a Jew. So were Trotsky, Ehrenburg, Kaganovich, Beria, Apfelbaum, and countless other prominent leaders in the NKVD and regional commissariats.
    I am not really sure what this guy means with the last part.

In Germany today, there's an utterly repulsive movement - ranging from such dreary literary "stars" as Guenter Grass down to Herr Meier behind the wheel of his Opel - to shift the blame for World War II atrocities away from Germany and to insist that the Allies were equally evil.

Tell it to the ghosts of Auschwitz. And Babi Yar. And Warsaw. And, for that matter, Malmedy.

All things considered, the US and Britain were probably more evil, since they initiated the war and concentrated on civilian targets towards the end. Only the countries which Germany invaded had the legitimate claim to self-defense.

The German resistance? Almost as big a lie as the denial of the Holocaust. Count von Stauffenberg and his fellow aristocrats, whose inept attempt to kill Hitler with a bomb in 1944 is forever cited as an example of German courage, never lifted a finger against the Nazi regime until the Red Army closed in on their hereditary lands in East Prussia. They weren't fighting for high ideals. They were defending their real estate.

The only thing most Germans regretted was that they lost.

The only thing most people in any country regret after losing a war was that they lost. It's the nature of the bulk of humanity to be pitifully ignorant of any larger issues. The US only regretted losing Vietnam, not massacring children, incinerating villages with napalm, or spraying pregnant mothers with Agent Orange.

And now we hear that it's high time for an end to German guilt, that the present generation had nothing to do with the Holocaust, that Germany paid its dues for its misdeed and, anyway, it was all a long time ago.

Sorry, Fritz. It wasn't long ago. Holocaust survivors just had a reunion in Washington, D.C. When the wind's just right, we can still smell the smoke of the ovens.

German misdeeds in World War II certainly occurred. Everyone commits misdeeds in war, some sides much more than others. The Germans did break treaties and behave with aggressive imperialism towards Poland, Byelorus, Ukraine, Russia, Holland, Belgium, Denmark and Norway, for starters. Their actions against France and Britain were entirely justifiable. Their actions against Jews were almost inevitable given the situation the country was in.

And let's not forget that the Third Reich was supposed to last a thousand years. There's no reason why German guilt shouldn't last 500. That's a 50 percent discount.

Oy, vat a discount!

Oh, sure, making anti-Semitic remarks is a crime in today's Germany. But anti-Israeli remarks are just fine. You've merely got to choose your words carefully. Don't say the J-word. Talk about "Zionists" instead.

Yep, it should not only be illegal to criticize Jews in any way, it should also be illegal to speak ill of Israel.

The truth is that we're still so close to the Holocaust that, despite all the books, films and debates, we still have not come to grips with just how much the Germans destroyed. The annihilation of the great Jewish cultures and populations of Europe's heartland may have been the single most tragic loss in human history.

*cough* This guy isn't even creative enough to try and make up some new lies to go with the old.

What is to be done?

For a start, don't buy German products. The boycott of French wine sent a strong message, but if Americans stopped buying Mercedes, BMWs, Audis and Volkswagens, it would really hurt.

Anyway, German cars of recent vintage have become a lot like the Germans themselves - grossly overrated and unreliable. Let Gen. Guenzel buy one.

Ironically, Americans are so decadent and materialistically gluttonous that they would never forsake their luxury automobiles, even for a political cause with the Kosher stamp of approval.

Account Inactive friedrich braun's Avatar
    Last Online
    Monday, November 3rd, 2008 @ 03:04 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Politics
    Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post Alex Linder comments

Incredible.

Ed. Note: Ah, the lies and illogic of the self-hating jew-asslicker, what beautiful things. The pitiful yid-slurping, Euro-slurring male cunt says: "The whopping difference between the Allied occupation of Germany and our occupation of Iraq is that the overwhelming majority of Iraqis welcomed their liberation." Yeah, except for the ones staging thirty attacks a day on U.S. invaders. "We had to force freedom and democracy on the Germans at gunpoint." No, what "we" had to force on them, little boy, was not freedom -- the moron seems to forget he's writing about someone fired for stating an opinion -- but the yoke of the jew, a yoke that fit easily on Peters' shoulders because he's bent over busy with his tongue cleaning Pudge Podhoretz's asshole faster than a hummingbird. Don't wait for the jew- and sycophant-produced New York Post to tell you about the millions of German POWs rounded up and STARVED TO DEATH upon their "liberation" by jew-indoctrinated American forces. No, just expect round the clock puling and lying about gas chambers that didn't exist. Just expect more hypocritical whining about how Germans insufficiently worship their captors. You're a pussy and race traitor, Peters. A real piece of shit. A hired liar. Your opinion, freely rendered, no doubt, and perfectly in line with your jewish bosses, is a perfect example of what I wrote about in "Of Aryan Bondage." To interpret any medium, simply apply the test of the jewish agenda. Are slurs allowed in the media these days? Of course not. You'll never see a nigger or kike or yid or wetback or shitskin. Just white trash, redneck, hick, yokel and -- oh yeah -- kraut. Opponents of the jews are fair game for slurs, but never the jews themselves -- that would be "anti-Semitism. Slurring Germans as "krauts," lying about atrocities they committed, ignoring atrocities committed against them -- these are all "good for jews," hence perfectly legitimate. Like I say, the jewish agenda -- GOOD FOR JEWS -- is the only tool you need to understand what you read in the paper. It never misleads. You're a punk, Peters. You're the jews' little bitchy butt-boy.

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/l...703letters.htm

On the critical Jewish role in the mass murdering Bolshevik terror state:

http://64.143.9.197/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_Weber.html

Scroll down for the ethnic break down.

And let's not forget that the Jew Kaganovich was directly responsible for killing 10 million Ukrainians. But he was a Jew, and his victims pigs, i.e., stupid goyim, so it doesn't matter.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Brandt
    LOLOLOL! I don't see any of those flower-throwing, cheering, singing Iraqis on TV or read about them in the papers. Just today another 6 yankee crusaders were sent to hell by a russian AA-missile, which hit their "Black Hawk" (If they keep this up at this rate, they can make a sitcom series of "Black Hawk Down"). God bless Russia! We shal see how greatfull the Iraqis will be in the future, when they send more of these pompous, selfrightous Turds to meet their creator.
    Yeah really! Where exactly are these Iraqis thanking the American for "liberation"? If anything, most Iraqis want the Americans out! After all, it's their country, they have every right under God to determine it's future.

I feel like saying much more to this vile drivel, but it's just a waste of time. As usual, it is written in that TYPICAL arrogant, cocky, lone-cowboy style. The tough boy behind the typwritter throwing his "Krauts" and "Fritz" around, being the typical, pompous, bloated assholes as we all have gotten to know and "love" them.
    Believe my Doctor, this is only a fraction of the disgusting bullsh*t this Neo-con has written. In his "Fighting for the Future" he literally talks about how America should take over the world because the rest of the world is inhabitated by morons. I also like it how he talks about how the US army will have to fight "patriotic warriors" in the future.

I love it how in one essay of his, he talks about how all forms of nationalism and nationalists are motivated by some kind of inferiority complex, in that nationalists know their countries are pathetic but seek any reason to glorify them. As he "explains", nationalism is born of:

http://carlisle-www.army.mil/usawc/P...993/peters.htm

"Both are born of a sense of collective failure which frees the individual from responsibility for personal failure. Nationalism and fundamentalism both then transfer the blame for the collective failure to another culture, religion, or ethnic group, or, initially, to internal opponents. Thus, the individual has failed only because his party was driven to failure by a malevolent external force. Shouts of "Death to America," or ethnic battle cries in the Balkans, punctuate the efforts of broken men and failed cultures to become whole again."

Earlier he even has the guff to say that nationalists have no good reason for being angry at Americans.

"How could all of those people in the intriguing folk costumes let us down like this? We planned our vacations to admire them, we made charitable contributions to give them a helping hand, we praised them lavishly when they took their first baby steps toward the sort of behavior we valued. They were such charming waiters, and it was fun to go shopping in the bazaar. To prove our earnestness, we helped them study in our universities and even let them open restaurants in our cities where we could drink terrible wine and reminisce about our holidays. Materially speaking, they were making progress."

Having lived with yuppie Americans all my life, all I can say is that when they travel abroad, rarely if ever do they do so to "admire" the local culture. If anything, they often act very rude to locals and disregard local customs. Ever notice that wherever the yuppie Americans go, McDonalds and all that other crap is not far behind? For example, I doubt most of the spoiled Americans that travel to Cancun for Spring Break do so to "admire" Mexican culture.

Last Online
    Sunday, November 9th, 2003 @ 07:01 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Republican
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Jew JEw and once again jews. I'm not jewish but of course 100 percent Polish and catholic. Germans said and to this day say are the master aryan race, the most beutiful and smart, but they really are the ugliest. No manners, fart in public places, piss in public places in front of people. Women look like ugly fat Helga's. They say they are european, but look more American. Talk out of there head, repetitive about race when they don't make sense.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast