Thread: First Officials to Carry Microchips

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post First Officials to Carry Microchips

The first ever official persons, has now been operational submerged to carry microchips implanted under their skin,
    (And im not taking the infamous FBI, CIA, experiments into consideration)
    What im talking about is 3 persons of the Jacob family from Florida!

The chip is developed by a firm called “Applied digital solutions” their reclamations is of cause either a pseudo cover up or really naive in its proposal (They think that the chip by the name of VERICHIP only will be used for kidnapping cases in south America mostly) as all other capitalistic interests, they have no moral; their only moral is controlled by what they think majority wants them to say! Or the other way around, how they want majority = consumers to think!

To some this might be a revelation of more security and safeness, but to me it’s the opposite, this is one of the dangerous
    Aspects about technology, this VERICHIP is same size as your eyes iris, it can sense your blood pressure, and your whole nerve system and Ect.
    But the main reason is to keep geographical track of individuals no doubt! Even in their denying efforts, they been so stupid and destroyed their own already weaken credibility when stating that, “it would proberly have great advantage to the medical sector”,
    (Sure evidence of they have no idea where the concept of this will end)
    It wouldn’t even surprise me if the state paid the big sums of cash for fatal inventions like this!

All this in the vein of George Orwell’s classic bestseller by the name “1984”
    This growing need or excitement for technology and let me be so honest and call it absolutely paranoia. Has no end it seems!
    They will invent everything, and act like small kindergarten kids showing you their first drawing, and expects you to hang it on your wall! They even come up with a stupid but apparently to some, humorous slogan to sell their product, it goes like this “get chipped” for some odd reason most people embrace everything created by mankind! They are to imbecile to realise that technology often creates more problems than it solves, and on the other side of every so-called truth you find an opposition in whatever shape it might appear!

Each time you create a new law, to prevent something, the way to break the new law will just get more complicated, but will the problem disappear no? It will never disappear, things will just get more and more complicated for no practical reason! Besides wasting our fucking already precious time!

Why are we so godamn seeking when we got everything we need right here by our side!
    This is one of the so-called pathologies of mankind, the burden of meaningless expansion towards something, which might appear promising but often turns out to be utterly crap, look at the nuclear bomb for example? Now 8 national superpowers have excess to the atomic bomb, properly more than 8! (But like 1 was not enough)
    It means alittle fucking primate monkey mind can actually play the role as demigod and carries the responsibility for the destruction of the whole earth in his hands, you can ask your self: Is this primitive primate better than you and me? Most certainly not!

To embark and applaud surveillance inventions such as the self-devastated VERICHIP, will only restrict our own sovereignty more,
    We must remember technology is manmade and therefore full of obstacles and paradoxes such as both representing evilness and goodness!
    A wise man once said: definition of Good and Evil: Good is what you like. Evil is what you don’t like.
    Try ponder that for a minute or two………

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The VERICHIP to you sounds like Technological Intrusion into Human Life directly in the Biological aspect of Humanity.

How are Applied Digital Solutions marketing the VERICHIP, what is their target market segment, for what reason was it created?

I wonder why an invention like this is in the hands of a Private Capitalistic Profit-making Organisation and not in the hands of the State which should work with the Common-Interest of the Nation and Race in mind. Such a Technological Innovation should be State-Controlled, it could be used for a variety of reasons, such as the tracking of Criminals and other Individuals which the State desires to monitor.

Obviously this innovation is a clear intrusion into an Individual's Life, so some might post their objections.

MadMax88

Post Pretty scary stuff...

I have heard about that verachip. Like you said, George Orwells 1984( a lot of people mention that nowadays) Looks like some pretty rough times coming our way and I think this chip is only the beginning. Good post Hellstar. I wonder if the jacob family in Fla. got paid a big wad of cash to do that chip thing? Well I think they just help open pandoras box.:eek:

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

How are Applied Digital Solutions marketing the VERICHIP, what is their target market segment, for what reason was it created?
    Well the ways these capitalist Jews propose the idea behind VERICHIP is by telling anyone its for Kidnap victims in south America (for example Columbia) This is however just a set-up. While talking about kidnap cases in South America, they suddenly bring the idea of using Chips instead of security cards. And they have lots of excuses for that..What if a kid gets ran over by a car, and not have a security card then what? Then we made this chip so that we can track everything in our computer about this individual, that is such phrases there are being used.

It’s all just attempts to control more of mankind than already. I find all this total security of the person ridiculous, people need to take their consequence in life, you can continue forever with this technology madness to prevent human damage.

ASK YOUR SELF THIS? If a thing is good for something, be sure its bad for something also.
    I wonder why an invention like this is in the hands of a Private Capitalistic Profit-making Organisation and not in the hands of the State, which should work with the Common-Interest of the Nation and Race in mind. Such a Technological Innovation should be State-Controlled; it could be used for a variety of reasons, such as the tracking of Criminals and other Individuals, which the State desires to monitor.
    Exactly it’s a good undercover making some little innocent firm make it and promote it while being in the interest of many,

I don’t really care who does what, fact is, that its detrimental to US!
    Originally posted by MadMax88
    I have heard about that verachip. Like you said, George Orwells 1984( a lot of people mention that nowadays) Looks like some pretty rough times coming our way and I think this chip is only the beginning. Good post Hellstar. I wonder if the jacob family in Fla. got paid a big wad of cash to do that chip thing? Well I think they just help open pandoras box.:eek:
    Thanx Max, please tell me where you heard about this Chip!

The Jacob family are properly stupid morons, and yes you are correct they were properly paid a lot.

What concerns me is they already do it with all sorts of animals so why not humans as well?
    Know this has been practiced for over 40 years by KGB/C.I.A and numerous of other secret securities.

MadMax88

Post The chip.

Hello Hellstar, I read about it on some religious site I believe it was jack van impe, they usually have some pretty bizzare stuff there also I had read about it on other news as well, maybe fox news channel.x_cheers

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I completely agree with you Hellstar!! This Verichip looks really bad. Of course they will lie about it, (like they lie about history, politics and everything else) and if they get their way, they will eventually make a new law requiring everyone to have one implanted in them right when they are born. From there, I only see 1984 all over again......

So much of the newer technology needs to be destroyed forever before we destory ourselves and this planet. Such power in the hands of humans as we are now can only bring trouble.

We can invent it but we aren't responsible enough to use it.

MadMax88

Post Hellstar here is the link....

Here is the link to that kooky religious site, they do seem to have a lot of information on the chip.

http://www.jvim.com/IntelligenceBrie...998/beast.html

x_cheers

88and308

Digital Angel Website:

http://www.digitalangel.net/

Who it is marketed to:

http://www.digitalangel.net/consumer.asp

This will become (imho) the "mark of the Beast" described in Revelation (the Bible).

It'll start purely voluntary--like with the Jacobs. People who want it. Then as we hear more about the child kidnappings, parents will rush to get the "locating" version put in their children.

Sooner or later, the government will start ragging about counterfeiters, terrorists, ID fraud, etc....all of which can be stopped with the DA.

(Devil's advocate here) So many good things from this little, tiny chip! And who will speak out against it? Only terrorists, or those who are anti-government....so you know no churches will speak out...they stand to lose their 501(C)3 tax exemption.

(For those of you outside the US, the 501(c)3 is a license given to churches in order to claim tax-exemption as a not-for-profit organization...in exchange for this, churches cannot advocate for political causes.)

Watch close for the UN/EU to have a similar tax code.

If it becomes mandatory, and you refuse, what will be the punishment? Fines? Jail? Death?