Subrace
    Nordid
    Preservation
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Confessions of an emotionally cold person

One of the hardest things for an emotionally cold, intelligent northern type (with some central admixture) is having to deal with the emotionality, excitability and over-familiar tactility of other races - including southern Meds. When people talk about not hating other breeds, I wonder if they have to deal with them day-to-day as I do?

Among these other types (including low-IQ whites), one is in constant danger of being reviled or considered a threat - just because one likes to keep to oneself for the most part. If one really is one of those noble souls who likes to survey his surroundings and process and respond to things on an intellectual (rather than instinctual) level, one is often hated JUST FOR BEING ONESELF. Indeed I would guess the popular psychological view is that coldness is inherently pathological. (While I'm a lot more expressive among racial kin, I could never approach Med/Middle Eastern levels of back-slapping familiarity.)

But this is only half the story. For the heart of the 'cold' person is not devoid of feeling, it simply concentrates all its love (and, yes, hate) on a few objects and individuals. To most affairs, though, such an individual is indeed indifferent, or at least has mastered himself to appear indifferent. The latter is because any wound inflicted by a third party is felt far more than would be the case in a less discriminating soul. In this world where he must contantly guard himself against letting the vulgar enter into his confidence, knowing they would gleefully trample on his feelings and dreams, he even forgets how to show affection toward those few he truly cares for.

(While I might be a more extreme example of these tendencies, I couldn't imagine my 'racial utopia' with people too far removed from me in temperament.)

Any way, enough of my self-indulgence! (I've recently suffered a little 'romantic setback,' and felt like venting to the anonymity of the 'net.) I wonder if anyone else here knows what it's like to be a naturally cold person, surrounded by noisy louse?? Are there any useful strategies for dealing with this sense of profound distaste and maladjustment felt in the modern, cosmopolitan world?
    If I rest, I rust.
    - Martin Luther

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I am one of those people and I agree with you. As for being around noisy Meds and Negroes, I try not to be and for the most part succeed.

Last Online
    Thursday, April 22nd, 2004 @ 08:55 PM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Student
    Politics
    Anarcho-Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorps
    One of the hardest things for an emotionally cold, intelligent northern type (with some central admixture) is having to deal with the emotionality, excitability and over-familiar tactility of other races - including southern Meds. When people talk about not hating other breeds, I wonder if they have to deal with them day-to-day as I do?
    This goes to show the subjectivity of human experience. When I think of "boorish, low-IQ Whites," it's not images of Italians (even Sicilians) and Poles (who have a reputation for boorishness, hence the term "Polack") springing to mind, but of Northern European coworkers who lack curiosity about the world, accept the ideology of Political Correctness without question, lack the refinement of a people who played a role in founding Western civilization... the type of Whites who are likely to consider dating a Negro or a low-class Latino, or befriending such persons.

Some of them are loud, obnoxious and excited by Jewish scatological "humor." One coworker of mine was a redheaded lesbian who disgusted me -- she befriended other queers and freaks. An Irish boor opined that there should be one government ruling the world. He was also into racemixing movies like "Matrix II." A blond I worked with (attractive too) married and had a child with a fat Black boy (and other Nords were proud of them).

So keep in mind it goes both ways. While some Nords see themselves as superior, some Meds (at least subconsciously) see themselves as more cultured and refined, and spiritually distanced from the "Anglo-Saxon/Nordic Queer Revolution" (for lack of a better term, this is a catchall for the degeneracy today).

My temperament is one of quiet reflection. This is unlike the Nordic wiggers I dealt with in high school and at work.

Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

...and if someone made a really thorough, unbiased and scientific research on the subject mentioned here, everyone in this thread would be very surprised.

From my own experience, the most obnoxious people are Americans, regardless of race. Never in my life have I seen so much paranoia, fear, emotional infantilism, mental instability, faux-patriotism, arrogance, unwillingness to learn and prosper, materialism, lack of real spirituality, lack of morality, lack of refinement and sheer stupidity, as I've seen in most Americans I've conversed with in real life or over the net.

Serbs picked up the worst of Nordish mentality and the worst of Mediterranean mentality. Serbs, like Nords don't know how to live with pleasure, and like Meds, Serbs have a fiery temperament and arrogance.

I envy Greeks and Italians because most of them still know how to live ( inspite of PC morality ) and I envy Germanic people on their organization skills.

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 12:24 PM
    Subrace
    Arya/Paleoeuropeidal (norda) :D
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Fairness
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

.. while Serbs are still predominantly Dinaric (are they not?) and often indentify with that type.

Quote Originally Posted by AWAR
    ...and if someone made a really thorough, unbiased and scientific research on the subject mentioned here, everyone in this thread would be very surprised.

From my own experience, the most obnoxious people are Americans, regardless of race. Never in my life have I seen so much paranoia, fear, emotional infantilism, mental instability, faux-patriotism, arrogance, unwillingness to learn and prosper, materialism, lack of real spirituality, lack of morality, lack of refinement and sheer stupidity, as I've seen in most Americans I've conversed with in real life or over the net.

Serbs picked up the worst of Nordish mentality and the worst of Mediterranean mentality. Serbs, like Nords don't know how to live with pleasure, and like Meds, Serbs have a fiery temperament and arrogance.

I envy Greeks and Italians because most of them still know how to live ( inspite of PC morality ) and I envy Germanic people on their organization skills.

Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Probably Dinaric, although 75% is too high number

But, I'm not sure if the mentality Serbs have is a genetic trait, I think it's just circumstances through history, and more importantly, recent history.

Last Online
    Thursday, May 10th, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Slavic
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

WTF is Dinaric exactly? Czekanowski-Nordid/Armenid blend,Coon-Alpinid/Med bled etc.

I know that the best soliders are Dinaric, or should I say the craziest

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vojvoda
    WTF is Dinaric exactly? Czekanowski-Nordid/Armenid blend,Coon-Alpinid/Med bled etc.

I know that the best soliders are Dinaric, or should I say the craziest
    They're flatheads with hooked noses. According to Hooton they are the most criminal and sexually deviant. According to Günther they are the 2nd most intelligent race, Nordics being first.

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

..and I think Dinarics and Norics are the smartest, where's Günther's proof?

Give me a day or two to assemble via Google a photo gallery of European super-geniuses, and we'll pick them apart phenotypically. I predict Dinarics and Norics will take top honors.

Dinaric are sexy, I don't know about deviant. I think it's the strong Dinaric streak in Hungarians that makes them such a nation of nymphomaniacs.

BTW, I'm also one of these 'cold' people, but I think it's more of an emotional efficiency. I don't waste my feelings. I resent the notion that there is something wrong with me because I only like to talk when it's important. I hate small talk, I hate being phony with people, I hate people who want me to be phony with them and are disappointed when I'm not able to. I hate when someone I hardly know wants to force intimacy on me by use of nicknames like "honey" "sugar" "sweetheart". Just let me be if you know what's good for ya!

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 01:22 AM
    Subrace
    The Other Seedline
    Politics
    No-bless O'Bleeg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm very emotionally cold, and I always have been. I tend to choose friends that are the same way. I agree with your statement that emotionally cold people tend to concentrate their emotions on very few people.

Yeah, I can't stand all that day-to-day small talk (ie, Howww are yooooooo? Grrrreat!) either. I'm not sure if this has to do with race, but I guess I'm an Alpine, since that's what the majority of the people who classified me said. I have noticed that some Meds are very emotional... Annoyingly so, you could say, in the case of some I know...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast