Ethnicity
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Mad Prejudice against Meds

I have read some of the posts here. I am disturbed with some of the views on the Southern Europeans. Not all are dark. It varies. Some are light some are dark. It just so happens that the Nefarious Ottoman Empire decided to expand it's borders and corrupt many lands in it's conquest. Many of the Great Civilizations resisted but not enough unfortunately. Originally all Europeans are from the North anyways. Southern Europeans have just adapted to their environment. That is why a lot of them have the unique olive skin trait.

Alexander the Great had Golden Hair with Blue eyes

Albanian is an indo-European language and is even older than Latin.

The First Great European Civilizations were started by the Southern Europeans.

So stop discriminating Southern Europeans...

Last Online
    Friday, December 8th, 2006 @ 02:25 AM
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Yes, some South Europeans are light, especially in Northern Spain and Northern Italy. Why is that?

Could you please show some modern examples of light-pigmented South Europeans?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad Cletus
    I have read some of the posts here. I am disturbed with some of the views on the Southern Europeans. Not all are dark. It varies. Some are light some are dark. It just so happens that the Nefarious Ottoman Empire decided to expand it's borders and corrupt many lands in it's conquest. Many of the Great Civilizations resisted but not enough unfortunately. Originally all Europeans are from the North anyways. Southern Europeans have just adapted to their environment. That is why a lot of them have the unique olive skin trait.

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, October 19th, 2017 @ 10:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    New English
    State
    Vermont Vermont
    Smuggler
    Politics
    Ruralist
    Religion
    Old Mother West Wind
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad Cletus

Hello Vlad Cletus,

While there are some members here who are not particularly fond of the Mediterranean folk, it is by no means the philosophy behind this forum. I appreciate your concerns and I hope that you may help shed light on the various situations in the Mediterranean world.

Again, the Skadi forum is not discriminatory toward Mediterraneans.

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 @ 08:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandi
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    seeking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by volksdeutsche
    Yes, some South Europeans are light, especially in Northern Spain and Northern Italy. Why is that?

Vlad Cletus certainly has a point, if criticism is constructive (ie to build up or correct) and the receiving persons/people are receptive, that is certainly legitimate, if the criticism is not to specifically build up or to protect oneself from something the other is doing what is the point but to tear down? Mutual respect is what's needed.

As to Volksdeutsch's question I have wondered that too. Could it be that those places mentioned are a bit lighter as they are remnnants of the Ostrogothic, Visigothic, and Vandal invasions? The Vandals within a twenty-five year period went from Germany via Spain to the creation of their own kingdom in North Africa in the 5th century it may be recalled. The Visogoths were in Spain and the Ostrogoths in Italy.
    Turman found a copy of The Graduate, and thought highly enough of the story that he made a movie he considered to be 90-percent faithful to the book.

But Turman and director Mike Nichols made one key adaptation, changing the Braddocks from WASP-y blonde characters into a dark-haired, more ethnic-looking family.

From NPR's Present at the Creation

http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/features/patc/graduate/

http://www.norcalmovies.com/TheGraduate/tg11.jpg

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 12:24 PM
    Subrace
    Arya/Paleoeuropeidal (norda) :D
    Country
    Fairness
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

They are not like the examples of Borreby from nordish.com. That is why we can turn it around the way we want with this terminology issue.
    No, they are not, but they still represent a Borreby type that to my knowledge was isolated in the mountain ranges of Montenegro and has interbred with other sub-types.

None
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, April 3rd, 2006 @ 09:17 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I prefer my own kind: Nords. I don't hate Meds or Slavs, but my personal preference is for Nords. I am attracted to Nords. I only consider Nords my close kin. Racial egalitarianism isn't the mission behind this forum either.

There have been just as many attacks & insults against Nords from the Meds & Slavs inhabiting this board as there have been coming from the Nords directed towards other. Everyone needs to toughen up and lighten up a bit.

Anyway, has anyone noticed that the three Admins of this board are all Nords? And heathens!?

-Sigrun

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 12:24 PM
    Subrace
    Arya/Paleoeuropeidal (norda) :D
    Country
    Fairness
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sigrun Christianson
    I prefer my own kind: Nords. I don't hate Meds or Slavs, but my personal preference is for Nords. I am attracted to Nords. I only consider Nords my close kin. Racial egalitarianism isn't the mission behind this forum either.
    "Nords" and "Meds" are both anthropological designations, whereas "Slavs" is a cultural.

Last Online
    Friday, June 15th, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Lovecraftian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

There have been just as many attacks & insults against Nords from the Meds & Slavs inhabiting this board as there have been coming from the Nords directed towards other. Everyone needs to toughen up and lighten up a bit.

Anyway, has anyone noticed that the three Admins of this board are all Nords? And heathens!?

-Sigrun
    If you are a Nord then why do you use an image from a book called "Celtic Magic" as your avatar?

Last Online
    Friday, December 8th, 2006 @ 02:25 AM
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

It is fine to have preferences, if that does not make you discriminatory believing in some pseudoscientific superiority besides the physical type.

As well as preference, everyone is attracted to some type more than another. I do not know if it is a racial instinct (probably not as many are with people whom do not look like them, and no one has forced them).

Slav (noun) or Slavic (adjective) is refered to people whom speak Slavic (a branch of the Indo-European group) languages. It is a meta-ethnicity like Germanic.

I am not sure what you mean that all the three admins of this board are "Nords". Do you mean so-called Nordid types? Is it a geographical designation?

-Sigrun

Last Online
    Thursday, May 10th, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Slavic
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Here are some pictures of Albanians,one Serb ,"Yugoslavs"(My guess is they are from Kosovo)and some other non-Europeans.The Albanians and Serb do not look "typically" southern European.

http://www.swisspolice.ch/e/1_persfdg/aktuell1.htm

Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast