Thread: Hitler Was Hypnotized During World War I?

Last Online
    Thursday, August 20th, 2009 @ 12:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Uralic/Alpine/Pontid mixed
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post Hitler Was Hypnotized During World War I?

I don't know how much this is true or is to be believed. Probally not much.

http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/...01_hitler.html

Hitler was hypnotized during the World War I - 11/03/2003 15:55

This sensational viewpoint has been stated by writer and historian David Lewis in his new book ?A Man Who Created Hitler¦.

The author cites unknown facts of conducting psychological and hypnotical tests over Shilkgruber resulted in developing his perception himself as an exceptional person. The tests were made by German leading psychologist Edmund Foster in November 1918.

The future Furer was hypnotized in the military hospital where he was brought in October 1918 in a difficult psychological condition: he persuaded himself that he had lost his eyesight after the gas attack. Hitler considered himself to become completely blind although the doctors claimed his eyesight was normal.

Dr Foster understood the patients problem and decided to cure him with hypnosis. He told Hitler that he had become blind indeed, but as God made him an exceptional person he could obtain eyesight again by his will power.

Professor was able to make the patient to believe in himself and Hitler recovered his eyesight.

It impressed him so much that for the rest of his life he believed in his extraordinary abilities.

Admund Foster was killed by Gestapo in 1933 when he tried to publish outside Germany the psychological portrait of Chancellor Hitler and tell about the psychological tests he underwent.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

More historic trash.

he persuaded himself that he had lost his eyesight after the gas attack. Hitler considered himself to become completely blind although the doctors claimed his eyesight was normal.
    Yeah right - being in a GAS attack he probably also made up. That his eye sight suffered everyone who knew him could certefy. He always had to wear a cap with big shield to protect his eyes from the sun. He had to hide that he wore glasses, he had a typwritter with special letters that were double the size of normal types, so he could read it without glasses. I guess he persuaded himself to all of that too!

But hey - if the PRAVDA writes it, it has to be the TRUTH. (Wasn't the "Pravda" founded by Stalin? Oh yeah!

IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

Account Inactive friedrich braun's Avatar
    Last Online
    Monday, November 3rd, 2008 @ 03:04 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Politics
    Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I thought Lenin founded Pravda -- same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Brandt
    More historic trash.

Yeah right - being in a GAS attack he probably also made up. That his eye sight suffered everyone who knew him could certefy. He always had to wear a cap with big shield to protect his eyes from the sun. He had to hide that he wore glasses, he had a typwritter with special letters that were double the size of normal types, so he could read it without glasses. I guess he persuaded himself to all of that too!

But hey - if the PRAVDA writes it, it has to be the TRUTH. (Wasn't the "Pravda" founded by Stalin? Oh yeah!

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, February 9th, 2006 @ 07:40 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by friedrich braun
    I thought Lenin founded Pravda -- same thing.
    Both wrong! It was the Super-Jew Bronstein...I mean...Trotsky

Last Online
    Thursday, August 20th, 2009 @ 12:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Uralic/Alpine/Pontid mixed
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Brandt
    Stalin was the first major editor of Pravda, but I believe Lenin found it. Trotsky founded "Iskra"(Spark) around 1900.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 25th, 2007 @ 10:29 AM
    Subrace
    nordiſch-weſtiſch
    Single
    Politics
    Volk und Raſſe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pushkin
    I don't know how much this is true or is to be believed. Probally not much.

http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/...01_hitler.html

Hitler was hypnotized during the World War I - 11/03/2003 15:55

This sensational viewpoint has been stated by writer and historian David Lewis in his new book ?A Man Who Created Hitler¦.

The author cites unknown facts of conducting psychological and hypnotical tests over Shilkgruber resulted in developing his perception himself as an exceptional person. The tests were made by German leading psychologist Edmund Foster in November 1918.

The future Furer was hypnotized in the military hospital where he was brought in October 1918 in a difficult psychological condition: he persuaded himself that he had lost his eyesight after the gas attack. Hitler considered himself to become completely blind although the doctors claimed his eyesight was normal.

Dr Foster understood the patients problem and decided to cure him with hypnosis. He told Hitler that he had become blind indeed, but as God made him an exceptional person he could obtain eyesight again by his will power.

Professor was able to make the patient to believe in himself and Hitler recovered his eyesight.

It impressed him so much that for the rest of his life he believed in his extraordinary abilities.

Admund Foster was killed by Gestapo in 1933 when he tried to publish outside Germany the psychological portrait of Chancellor Hitler and tell about the psychological tests he underwent.
    That idiotical "Hitler was hypnotized at the end of WW1" "theory" is old rubbish that was made up already in the late seventies by some "psychologists" who seemed to have too much time left. I think Rudolphe Binion was the name of the "psycho-historian" who wrote his fingers sore about this.

The "seriousness" of that Pravda article comes already through when they call Hitler "Shilkgruber". :giggle I guess they mean "Schicklgruber", thinking that this was Hitler's "real" name.