View Poll Results: What Physical Traits Are You Must Attracted To In The Opposite Sex?

Voters
141. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eyes

97 68.79%
  • Ass

61 43.26%
  • Nose

45 31.91%
  • Eye Brows

12 8.51%
  • Hair

65 46.10%
  • Breasts

57 40.43%
  • Chest

16 11.35%
  • Legs

53 37.59%
  • Arms

17 12.06%
  • Abs

12 8.51%
  • Hands

20 14.18%
  • Face

86 60.99%
  • Genital size/shape

7 4.96%
  • pubic hair or lack their off

7 4.96%
  • Height

46 32.62%
  • Tone of voice

57 40.43%
  • Hair Color

63 44.68%
  • Skin Color

65 46.10%
  • Eye Color

63 44.68%
  • Feet <---you know who you are

6 4.26%
  • Nails

3 2.13%
  • Nipples

18 12.77%
  • Eye Lashes

12 8.51%
  • Facial hair

7 4.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Physical Traits Are You Most Attracted to in the Opposite Sex?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

What Physical Traits Are You Most Attracted to in the Opposite Sex?

What Physical Traits Are You Must Attracted To In The Opposite Sex?

Check the top 10. I'll be the first to admit I love feet! and delicate hands.

In repose
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Saturday, February 10th, 2007 @ 09:47 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    Single
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Re: What Physical Traits Are You Must Attracted To In The Opposite Sex?

Comrades,

A general overall healthy, well maintained appearance is important, but most paramount: "clear, healthy skin.":glamgal
    I know jennifer and Bridie are going to say: " Oh come now? we didn't think you were the bimbo type. "

None of this! :

Best wishes,
    _GM.
    Last edited by Gaian Meroveus; Monday, May 1st, 2006 at 01:37 PM.

Last Online
    Monday, March 5th, 2007 @ 12:17 PM
    Occupation
    Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The ass is of upmost importance to me. ideally, I look for wide hips with ample plumpness in the behind as long as it's agreeable with the overall dimensions. Attractive feet are also a turn-on, especially if a girl knows how to use them creatively.

Last Online
    Thursday, May 13th, 2010 @ 02:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    Extraterrestrial
    Ancestry
    Germany/Saxons
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Lower Saxony Lower Saxony
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

AW: Re: What Physical Traits Are You Must Attracted To In The Opposite Sex?

Wouldn't a male/female devided poll make more sense or maybe facial hair is also considered as attractive at women?Anyways since I'm asexual not my matter eventhough for just aesthetical beauty I consider the face with all its parts as most important
    Last edited by Janus; Monday, May 1st, 2006 at 02:04 PM.

Senior Member Imnotwearingsocks's Avatar
    Last Online
    Monday, May 1st, 2006 @ 09:36 PM
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

First thing I notice would be a guy's height. I wouldn't date a guy that isn't at least a few inches taller I'm 5'7. I don't like hairy guys. I'm prefer a man's man, preferably a guy with a sturdy jaw and chin. I'm a sucker for blue eyes and blonde hair. I want a guy who really cares about his looks and takes care of himself.

Ass- I like buns of steel
    Eyes-to seduce me and keep my interest
    Chest-so I know he's strong
    Hair- straight blonde and shiny
    Face- I like cuties
    Height- has to be at least 180cm
    Voice- I like men who sound like men
    Feet- I like pretty feet
    Hands-I like rugged manly hands but that doesn't mean dirty or unkept

"Du bist das Bild, das ich in mir barg..."
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 11th, 2017 @ 11:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Folkish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

From most to least important:

Eyes: When I look in someone's eyes, I know immediately if there is any potential for attraction. I also know if the person is profound or superficial, strong or weak. In the eyes are the entirety of a person's character and personality, if you know how to see it. In someone I love, her eyes bewitch, captivate and, in the end, see me.

Tone of voice: Like the eyes, the voice can convey enormous subtlety and passion - or utter selfishness and deceit. There is no more beautiful music than the voice of someone I love.

Face: I prefer a genuine, "real life" beauty in a face that is expressive. This sort of beauty is 60% character, 30% personality and 10% purely physical balance and charm.

Hands: Hands that like to hold hands, or caress or even push away when startled capture my attention. Good grooming is important since so much of the touching in a relationship is done by the hands.

Ass, legs, breasts and nipples: Popular notions of "hot" don't interest me. Natural beauty and proportions in these attributes do. A lot.

Hair: I especially like long hair. But in the end, I like whatever makes her feel good about herself.

Hair, skin and eye color: Important that these be harmonious, probably as a subliminal indicator of overall health in mind and body. I prefer brown or black hair, fair skin, and brown or green eyes.

Arms: An overlooked element in women. Not just strong arms, but the way the arms are carried, with grace, poise and purpose.

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 27th, 2006 @ 04:35 PM
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Politics
    Völkisch/"Neue Rechte"
    Religion
    Utilitarism/Kynism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

AW: What Physical Traits Are You Must Attracted to in the Opposite Sex?

As long the body is in shape (means no Rosanne Barr oder Twiggy) I dont care for psysikal traits.
    Charisma, Education and Intelligence are some of my "fetishes"
    Tod allen Fanatikern !

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 27th, 2007 @ 06:17 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Re: What Physical Traits Are You Must Attracted to in the Opposite Sex?

Skin colour.- This is the most important important matter for me in the pool.

Ass, breast and face.- If I could choose I would choose somebody who could wear her belly nude without "offending" passers-by.

Face Hair- I have always tried to put quite a distance between hair and me.

Eyes.- Sorry, I can´t avoid looking at your eyes.

Height.- This was not a wedding pool so we can skipp this.

Last Online
    Friday, May 13th, 2011 @ 01:32 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, Germany, Ireland
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Teacher
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The main things that stuck out to me with my husband was his eyes, long lashes and his full lips!

I love his eyes! They are so delicate they are almost female! I think his lashes are thicker than mine! LOL and mine are pretty darn thick

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    19 Minutes Ago @ 11:03 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Now this surely is the dictionary definition of thread necromancy: Thread with almost no replies brought back to life after something like 4 years!

[Anyway, I checked my Top 11, since I felt that beyond the Top 10 it was important to stress skin colour, as I'm not particularly fond of off-the-boat ladies. ]

Alas, this is physical traits only, because that degrades it to a thread that doesn't tell the full picture. Often cited, but perhaps all too true, I do find that most important is a woman's intelligence, and a certain steadfastness in character. The most physically beautiful woman will be a hollow shell I have no interest in if she lacks intelligence or views of her own; if she stands by them steadfast and use them to advice me this is certainly a bonus. I want a proud Germanic woman, not a Thai mailorder-bride.

Eyes - The single most important thing about a woman. This'll probably sound a little flowery, but eyes are the gateway to someone's soul. A woman should have eyes that capture me so that every moment without looking into those eyes is a lost moment. Dreamy, innocent but at the same time strong and determined eyes, most important of all physical features there could be!

Hair - I take much notice of a woman's hair. I underrated that for a while, but I realised that when a female friend of mine changed her haircut quite radically: She suddenly appeared much more attractive. Perhaps if eyes are the gateway to the soul, the hair is the soul's frame? Perhaps I've been brought up with too many fairy tales to consider hair important?

Face - Nothing more important than a harmonious face. In my book, she should have a cute face in aesthetically pleasing proportions. Curiously, there is one facial feature which appears to me most important to me: The particular way the corner of the mouth creases when she is smiling. Impossible to put in words, either a woman has it or not; and if she has that particular manner in the corner of her mouth, she will immediately seem a lot more attractive to me.

Nose - A vulture's beak would be off-turning. The nose should compliment the rest of the face, so since I typically like somewhat "cute-looking" lassies the nose should be equally cute. Actually, ideally such a cute nose that I'd be ready to bite it any moment if I weren't brought up with manners.

Height - Or rather lack thereof. Whilst there are many women that are relatively tall whom I consider attractive, I do have a certain weakness for shorter women. Whilst not an absolute requirement, a petite woman between 160 cm and 170 cm will tend to capture my attention fairly quickly; suppose there's something to be said about protector-instinct or something.

Tone of voice - A woman should sound like a woman. Or at least it should compliment the rest of her features. A cute petite 162cm tall woman who has a voice like Arnold Schwarzenegger would be kind of off-putting.

Breasts - I'll be honest here, because psychologically speaking there's only "arse-men" and "tits-men". I can't tell you why, but much more so than with the behind: let them be shapely. Their size is less important, but breasts are certainly something that I notice. Perhaps old Siggy Freud would have an explanation about oral fixation during lactaction, or something?

Legs - Unexplainable, but there's something about a woman's legs which is highly sensual. Since I oft prefer shorter women, it's not clearly their length, but something else; I do have to say that I like the way shapely legs compliment what a woman is wearing (or not wearing).

Hair colour: I've noticed certain weaknesses. Hair colour is not that much of an issue but I have always had a bit of a faible for girls that have shades of red hair, whether strawberry blonde, outright ginger or auburn - will make her look even more dreamy, more princess-like to me, and thus more interesting. Outside rufosity, I will admit that I prefer light/medium hair over dark hair. Since I place much importance on a woman's hair it should be classed with it, anyhow.

Eye colour: I have gone out with brown-eyed women, but I am a sucker for light eyes. There's something wise about green eyes, something dreamy about grey eyes and something sweet about icy-blue eyes. Of the three, I prefer outright grey eyes and icy-blue eyes, but who knows what other recombinations on that "light-eye" spectrum can be luring?

Skin colour: Had to tick it to make clear that there's certain shades that are clearly on the list, typically the lighter ones; and that there's certain shades that are clearly off the list, typically the darker ones. Goes without saying, of course.

Furthermore, something that is not mentioned on the list: Her bearing. The way she sits, stands, walks is something that I consider much under-rating as it is fairly important. Since a woman is most physically attractive when the whole package is fine, this is an important feature I cannot neglect. If a girl walks like an ogre, she's not for me; if she walks with what I may deem style, pride and grace, she's for me.

PS: I was close to ticking facial hair, just for a joke. But then decided to be serious, and state again: Whilst I believe in my own man's right to have a beard (well, "Viking chin-beard"), I strongly prefer women without. If she has that genetic predisposition, let her hide it from me.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast