Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: The Impact of Christianity on Europeans [split thread]

  1. #1
    Account Inactive friedrich braun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Monday, November 3rd, 2008 @ 03:04 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Gender
    Age
    49
    Politics
    Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Posts
    1,089
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post The Impact of Christianity on Europeans [split thread]

    You haven't changed either, Perun.

    You're still the same dour, sanctimonious, humourless religious nut, Orthodox fanatic and an all-around dullard.

    I'm somewhat tired of American Ayatollahs such as yourself, give it a rest.

    I hear they miss us at OD. I knew that TD was going to ban the European contingent eventually, what I didn't know is that he was going to run amok and ban everyone, even "fade" (an American and Southerner) -- the best poster on OD. Nicely done!

    TD is a flag-humping coward, a Germanophobe, a one-lobed biblical literalist, and a religious fanatic (just like you -- it's probably why he didn't ban you along with our group).

    P.S. Why the mongrel in your avatar? It's not like Russia has a shortage of great authors. And I mean *real* Russians.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pushkin
    Oh Friederich, always have to bash the Christians now don't you(particularly the Catholics)? You haven't change a bit since being banned from OD. You know full well that Traditional Christianity does not ban sex altogether, its legitmate when done within the confines of marriages(and many non-Christian cultures adhered to this view as well). As for celibacy, thats for the most devout so as to keep their minds on doing God's work. Again, you find similar practices in many non-Christian cultures/religions.

    Need we forget, in Ancient Rome a sacred fire had to attended by appointed virgins. If they broke that vow of virginity, well they would've been buried alive!

    Hope this cleared things up for you. BTW, I'm Pushkin, but you might remember me by my OD name of Perun1201.
    Last edited by friedrich braun; Friday, October 31st, 2003 at 05:49 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 20th, 2009 @ 12:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Uralic/Alpine/Pontid mixed
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Posts
    3,309
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by friedrich braun
    You haven't changed either, Perun.

    You're still the same dour, sanctimonious, humourless religious nut, Orthodox fanatic and an all-around dullard.
    Oh Friederich, you hurt my feelings. Obviously you didn't detect my sarcasm in the post, so I wouldn't be pointing fingers here.

    I'm somewhat tired of American Ayatollahs such as yourself, give it a rest.
    And I'm tired of Odin wannabes, but you don't hear me complaining every post about it.

    I hear they miss us at OD. I knew that TD was going to ban the European contingent eventually, what I didn't know is that he was going to run amok and ban everyone, even "fade" (an American and Southerner) -- the best poster on OD. Nicely done!
    So far only me and Bardamau seem to actually miss you guys. Gee I even defended you in that debate and this how you repay me?

    TD is a flag-humping coward, a Germanophobe, a one-lobed biblical literalist, and a religious fanatic (just like you -- it's probably why he didn't ban you along with our group).
    : Obviously you didn't read the debate where TD denounced us Eastern Christians as ignorant serfs.

    P.S. Why the mongrel in your avatar? It's not like Russia has a shortage of great authors. And I mean *real* Russians.
    I'm going to ignore this comment. Whats interesting is that even at Stormfront they acknlowedge Pushkin as a true Russian!

  3. #3
    Account Inactive friedrich braun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Monday, November 3rd, 2008 @ 03:04 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Gender
    Age
    49
    Politics
    Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Posts
    1,089
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    "I'm going to ignore this comment. Whats interesting is that even at Stormfront they acknlowedge Pushkin as a true Russian!"

    You're a religious nutbag, Perun.

    Pushkin was a mongrel pure and simple.

    I don't care about SF.

    A place that allows the loathsome "Diablo" to masquarade as a "WN" has no credibility.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 20th, 2009 @ 12:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Uralic/Alpine/Pontid mixed
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Posts
    3,309
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by friedrich braun

    You're a religious nutbag, Perun.
    Oh let me guess, you're trying to provoke a flame war here?

    Pushkin was a mongrel pure and simple.
    Oh why because he had one African ancestor? By the time of his birth his was largely of Slavic blood. But I guess blind Nordicist fanatics can't understand that, but then they wonder why fellow white nationalists get annoyed with them.

  5. #5
    Member Awar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Location
    Olympus
    Gender
    Age
    40
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Posts
    4,947
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Post

    Could you please quit it with the flame war.
    You can discuss all this issues in a calmer manner.

  6. #6
    Account Inactive friedrich braun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Monday, November 3rd, 2008 @ 03:04 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Gender
    Age
    49
    Politics
    Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Posts
    1,089
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    Last post on Pushkin.

    Again, Pushkin was a mongrel and was a mongrel by any objective standard, and I have no use for mongrels:

    "Considering that the defining line in a family's history was its patrilineal descent as it was just about anywhere else in the western world, Pushkin's preoccupation with his African ancestry is all the more telling since Ibrahim Gannibal was his maternal great-grandfather. Furthermore, Nadja, his mother, was through her own mother, a descendant of the same Pushkin forbear from whom her husband Serge descended. This is genetically interesting since it explains why the poet, who is generally but mistakenly accepted as an octoroon, looks perceptibly blacker."

    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...genealogy.html

    Furthermore, Pushkin was a wild-eyed westernizer; ergo, I find it very odd that a self-identified Slavophile, such as yourself, would lionize him.

    While I tolerated your extravagant Orthodox exhibitionism on OD, I won't tolerate it here. I made a light-hearted post in this thread and you jumped on me with both feet: deja vu all over again.

    You want play the godidiot? Do it on OD -- you have lots of company over there.

    One more thing, I won't pretend either that I "respect" Jesus freaks, because I don't.




    Quote Originally Posted by Pushkin
    Oh let me guess, you're trying to provoke a flame war here?



    Oh why because he had one African ancestor? By the time of his birth his was largely of Slavic blood. But I guess blind Nordicist fanatics can't understand that, but then they wonder why fellow white nationalists get annoyed with them.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 20th, 2009 @ 12:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Uralic/Alpine/Pontid mixed
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Posts
    3,309
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by friedrich braun
    Furthermore, Pushkin was a wild-eyed westernizer; ergo, I find it very odd that a self-identified Slavophile, such as yourself, would lionize him.
    And you know nothing about Pushkin's political beliefs. In fact just the other day I was reading a recent biography of him that talked about his Slavophile tendencies. This can also be seen in his poem "To the Slanderers of Russia", where he basically tells the West to f*ck off when concerning Russia's treatment of Poland. Pushkin was the man who gave Russian literature a seperate identity from Western literature and many Slavophiles from Gogol, Dostoevesky(who even gave a speech about him at the 1880 laying out of a monument to him in Moscow), Tolstoy, and even Solzhenitsyn today admire him. In fact many biographers of Pushkin note that Pushkin was a far cry from the Westernizer radical that men like Turnegev up to the Bolsheviks later tried to protray him as, but rather he was more a conservative with some liberal leanings. Pushkin is to Russia what Goethe is to Germany.

    While I tolerated your extravagant Orthodox exhibitionism on OD, I won't tolerate it here. I made a light-hearted post in this thread and you jumped on me with both feet: deja vu all over again.
    Oh are you trying to scare me? You bash my religion and the heroes of my people on this forum and I will reply in kind. As for your light-hearted post, I knew it was light-hearted and I replied in kind with light-heartedness. What I said did not justify your blatant knee-jerk replies towards myself and Pushkin. You need to lighten up as well mister!

    One more thing, I won't pretend either that I "respect" Jesus freaks, because I don't.
    Again is this supposed to scare me? You're a pagan, of course you're not going to respect Christians. I have no respect for whinny little pagans who complain about the absurdity of Christianity, yet go around worshipping totems and performing other primitive rubbish! Your tough talking isn't going to intimidate me!

  8. #8
    Account Inactive friedrich braun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Monday, November 3rd, 2008 @ 03:04 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Gender
    Age
    49
    Politics
    Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Posts
    1,089
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    Yawn

    "Oh are you trying to scare me? You bash my religion and the heroes of my people on this forum and I will reply in kind. As for your light-hearted post, I knew it was light-hearted and I replied in kind with light-heartedness. What I said did not justify your blatant knee-jerk replies towards myself and Pushkin. You need to lighten up as well mister!"

    I said that Pushkin was a mongrel (a fact); I didn’t “bash” him.

    Your ahem religion, on the other hand, thoroughly deserves a bashing (see bellow).

    Again is this supposed to scare me?

    Yes, I’m trying to scare you over the Internet – are you scared?

    "Your tough talking isn't going to intimidate me!"

    I’m glad that you don’t feel intimidated, you histrionic little weasel.

    "You're a pagan, of course you're not going to respect Christians. I have no respect for whinny little pagans who complain about the absurdity of Christianity, yet go around worshipping totems and performing other primitive rubbish!"

    You’re the little whiny Orthodox exhibitionist zealot whenever the subject of Christianity comes up.

    Where did you get the idea that I was “worshipping totems and performing other primitive rubbish”? Your BS is astounding! My “paganism” is philosophical, in line with the French "New-Right" intellectual, Alain de Benoist, who holds that the spiritual, cultural, racial re-birth of the old, decrepit, and tired Europe can only happen through a revival of the Euro-pagan spirit and ethos, see http://www.alphalink.com.au/~radnat/...t/alain10.html (of course, it might be already too late, and we’re only fighting a rear guard action. Still, I rather go down fighting like a true Teuton.)

    As a German man I am an indigenous Northern European, and Germanic blood runs through my veins. Therefore, I feel closer spiritually to the Old Norse Gods of my ancestors than to that Semitic, bloody, tribal "sky-god" Yahweh (who’s also your god now!). Nordics, such as myself, have been force-fed this fundamentally alien creed for centuries!!! I want none of this foreign Middle Eastern import, is that klar? My Germanic blood simply revolts against it -- at the mere thought of it!!! I reclaim my spiritual and racial heritage!!!

    This Europe that is unable to defend itself against the racial onslaught of the Jew-produced mass immigration (and the accompanying evil of miscegenation, or biological genocide, as I prefer to call it), thanks in large measure to Christianity's dissolving, demoralizing, and corrupting effect (a déjà vu from the last days of the Roman Empire, when Christianity also played a decisive role in ending that enterprise). The adoption of this alien, Semitic creed with its despotic, bloodthirsty, repulsive, mass murdering, wicked, desert deity was simply the greatest calamity to have befallen the Aryan man. The Aryan is the exact antithesis of the Jew; as a matter of fact, the two are psychological archetypes. The greatest lesson to be learned from this cataclysmic catastrophe is that one must never, ever take anything from one’s Enemy; this injunction is even more imperative when it comes to the realm of spirituality. All the seeds of the destruction of Europe were planted with the advent and adoption of this sickening Middle Eastern abomination by the indigenous peoples of Europe. It was only a matter of time before the poison was to be released. We are watching its full effect today.

    Even today’s so-called Euro-leftists, who have ostensible abandoned their belief in an idiotic, delusional supernatural Christian world-view, haven’t surrendered their Christian sense of morality and ethics with their attended universalism, radical egalitarianism, and racial nihilism (all present, from the outset, within the Middle Eastern, Semitic creed of Christianity).

    Euro-leftists diligently toiling for the destruction of old Europe, and of everything traditionally European, are unconsciously adopting Christian precepts and values in a secular milieu. Anyway you look at it, a European revival entails a TOTAL DESTRUCTION AND ANNIHILATION of Christianity (most importantly, in the MINDS of Aryan men) and its bastard children of secular universalism and radical egalitarianism.

    In conclusion, I’ll let two people whom I admire speak:

    Alex Linder:

    Atheism

    The best religion never invented. 'Atheist' is a just a slur mutually agreed on by scrapers 'n' shakers. As a term, itz equivalent to "Holocaust denier"; it functions to signify a class of people the powers that be want you to hate. It is more difficult to condition people to a mass delusion when there are free and respected others who don't go along. Better to demonize them. And encourage Johnny Jesus to write them angry, illiterate letters. A magazine once called O'Hair "the most hated woman in America" -- and passages that LeBeau quotes from the mail she received makes this sound plausible. (Sample: "You damn gutter rat. Jesus will fix you, you filthy scum.") That is the true voice of the low-rent Christian. Filled with hatred, void of intelligence. Stupid, potentially dangerous, uncultured, and resentful as hell of those not similarly located. The Believer instinctively senses the atheist is not as wormy as he is, and this is the true source of his resentment. The average atheist is more intelligent than the average Christian. That is a highly suggestive fact. A much higher percentage of the highest achievers are nonbelievers, and that ought to tip you off to the source of religion: the left half's way to get a grip over a world it neither controls nor understands but needs explained. "I believe because I am absurd," as Tertullian actually said. Tell the Christian the fact that atheists are on average more intelligent than Believers, he will respond that that only proves that intelligence is Evil. If it ain't in the Good Book, it ain't worth knowing - a classic Christian statement. Today most Christians dimly perceive this statement is thought stupid -- too dumb to actually understand why it is stupid -- and so you don't hear it as often, but when Christians ruled the roost, before the jews took over, it was quite common. Today, itz jew-produced Authority thatz always right, and the Christian sends his son to die in the "Middle East" (Southwestern Asia), he reads his WorldNetDummy, he waves flags for the "tough" Mr. Bushy, our President who deserves our support. If Muslims took over America and demonized jews, the robertsons and their benighted ilklings would reinterpret Scripture accordingly. The Christian can cite Scripture for his purpose, always. No matter the purpose, he'll twist til it fits. Atheism has no objective meaning except some Believer's saying "you are not us." The term indicates nothing about the person in question, refers to no body of thought, nor any organized party. One atheist is in no way linked to any other, nor in any way responsible for what any other 'atheist' has done, thought, or said. As well create a special term for those who do not believe in, say, Scientology, and then claim that those weirdos who don't believe are somehow connected. The religious should justify their delusion to themselves, and leave the rest of us out of it. But they won't. They can't. Jesus pitched his lies directly to the lowest of the low, and this type is uncomfortable with anything it doesn't understand, and it demands that everybody else work off the same page, or be burned at the stake, whether physically or verbally. Some sort of religion is probably inevitable, necessary to keep dolts at bay, but for the intelligent minority, it is of dubious value. Those who can generate ideas and discipline internally don't need it.

    William Pierce on Christianity
    From the Membership Handbook.

    2.d. Opposed Ideologies

    2.d.vii. Christianity

    The National Alliance is not a religious organization, in the ordinary sense of the term. It does, however, have to concern itself with religious matters, because religions influence the behavior of people, society, and governments. The doctrines of various religious groups -- Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, et al. -- deal with temporal as well as spiritual matters and therefore often conflict with National Alliance doctrine.

    Christian doctrines are of much greater concern to the National Alliance than the doctrines of other large religious groups, because Christianity is the most influential religion in the United States, Europe, and the rest of the White world. Most members of the National Alliance come from families which are, or a generation ago were, at least nominally Christian, and very few come from families which practice, or practiced, Islam, Buddhism, or other religions. Furthermore, the history of our race for the last thousand years has been inextricably bound up with Christianity. The National Alliance really cannot avoid taking positions regarding Christian beliefs and practices, despite the complications this causes in our work.

    The immediate and inevitable fact which forces us to come to grips with Christianity is that the mainstream Christian churches are all, without exception, preaching a doctrine of White racial extinction. They preach racial egalitarianism and racial mixing. They preach non-resistance to the takeover of our society by non-Whites. It was the Christian churches, more than any other institution, which paralyzed the will of White South Africans to survive. It is the Christian establishment in the United States which is preeminent in sapping the will of White Americans to resist being submerged in the non-White tide sweepig across the land. Most Christian authorities collaborate openly with the Jews, despite the contempt and abuse they receive in rerturn, and the rest at least follow Jewish policies on the all-important matter of race. The occasional anomaly -- a Catholic bishop in Poland speaking out angrily against Jewish arrogance, a few Protestant groups in the United States expressing sympathy for oppressed Palestinians -- does not invalidate the rule.

    We are obliged, therefore, to oppose the Christian churches and to speak out against their doctrines. But we do not, as some groups have done, accuse the Christian leaders of being false Christians. We do not say, "We are the real Christians, because we stand for the values which the mainstream churches stood for a century ago, before they were subverted." We do not reach for our Bibles and point to verses which seem to be in accord with the policies of the National Alliance and contrary to the present policies of the Christian churches. A diligent Bible scholar can find in the Judeo-Christian scriptures support for -- or ammunition against -- virtually any policy whatsoever.

    Beyond the immediate conflict between us and the Christian churches on racial matters there is a long-standing and quite fundamental ideological problem with Christianity. It is not an Aryan religion; like Judaism and Islam it is Semitic in origin, and all its centuries of partial adaptation to Aryan ways have not changed its basic flavor. It was carried by a Jew, Saul of Tarsus (later known as Paul), from the Levant to the Greco-Roman world. Its doctrines that the meek shall inherit the earth and that the last shall be first found fertile soil among the populous slave class in Rome. Centuries later, as Rome was succumbing to an internal rot in which Christianity played no small part, legions of Roman conscripts imposed the imported religion on the Celtic and Germanic tribes to the north.

    Eventually Christianity became a unifying factor for Europe, and in the name of Jesus Europeans resisted the onslaught of Islamic Moors and Turks and expelled the "Christ-killing" Jews from one country after another. But the religion retained its alien mind-set, no matter how much some aspects of it were Europeanized. Its otherworldliness is fundamentally out of tune with the Aryan quest for knowledge and for progress; its universalism conflicts directly with Aryan striving for beauty and strength; its delineation of the roles of man and god offends the Aryan sense of honor and self-sufficiency.

    Finally Christianity, like the other Semitic religions, is irredeemably primitive. Its deity is thoroughly anthropomorphic, and its "miracles" -- raising the dead, walking on water, curing the lame and the blind with a word and a touch -- are the crassest superstition.

    We may have fond memories of the time before the Second World War when pretty, little girls in white dresses attended all-White Sunday schools, and Christianity seemed a bulwark of family values and a foe to degeneracy and indiscipline. We may cherish the tales of medieval valor, when Christian knights fought for god and king -- if we can overlook the Christian church's bloodthirsty intolerance, which stifled science and philosophy for centuries and sent tens of thousands of Europeans to the stake for heresy.

    We may even find Christian ethics congenial, if we follow the standard Christian practice of interpreting many of its precepts -- such as the one about turning the other cheek -- in such a way that they do not interfere with our task. But we should remember that nothing essential in Christian ethics is specifically Christian. Any successful society must have rules of social conduct. Lying and stealing were shunned in every Aryan society long before Christianity appeared. Our pagan ancestors did not need Christian missionaries to tell them how to behave or to explain honor and decency to them -- quite to the contrary!

    Historians may argue the pros and cons of Christianity's role in our race's past: whether or not the unity it provided during a period of European consolidation outweighed the loss of good genes it caused in the Crusades and the bloody religious wars of the Middle Ages (and through the Church's policy of priestly celibacy); whether the splendid Gothic cathedrals which rose in Europe during four centuries and the magnificaent religious musice of the 18th century were essentially Christian or essentially Aryan in inspiration; whether Christianity's stand against the evils of self-indulgence -- against gluttony and drunkenness and greed -- was worth its shackling of the human mind in superstition or not. One thing is already clear, however: Christianity is not a religion that we can wish on future generations of our race.

    We need ethics; we need values and standards; we need a world view. And if one wants to call all of these things together a religion, then we need a religion. One might choose instead, however, to call them a philosophy of life. Whatever we call it, it must come from our own race soul: it must be an expression of the innate Aryan nature. And it must be conducive to our mission of racial progress. Christianity, as the word is commonly understood, meets neither of these criteria.

    The fact is that, completely aside from the racial question, no person who wholeheartedly believes Christian doctrine can share our values and goals, because Christian doctrine holds that this world is of little importance, being only a proving ground for the spiritual world which one enters after death. Christian doctrine also holds that the condition of this world is not man's responsibility, because an omnipotent and omniscient deity alone has that responsibility.

    Although some Christians do believe Christian doctrine wholeheartedly, most do not. Most instinctively feel what we explicitly believe, even if they have repressed those feelings in an effort to be "good" Christians. Because of this many nominal Christians, even those affiliated with mainstream churches, can, under the right circumstances, be persuaded to work for the interests of their race. Other nominal Christians -- especially those who stand apart from any of the mainstream churches -- have interpreted Christian doctrine in such an idiosyncratic way that the contradictions between their beliefs and ours have been minimized.

    For these reasons we want to avoid conflict with Christians to the extent that we can. We don't want to give unnecessary offense, even when we speak out against the doctrines of their churches. We don't want to ridicule their beliefs, which in some cases are sincerely held. Some of these people later will reject Christianity's racial doctrines. Some will reject Christianity altogether. We want to help them in their quest for truth when we can, and we want to keep the door open to them.

    Members who want to study the subject of Christianity and its relationship to our task in depth should read Which Way Western Man?, by our late member William Simpson. The book's initial chapters describe the spiritual odyssey of a man of exceptional spiritual sensitivity, who was far more intensely a Christian than nearly any Christian living today and who eventually understood the racially destructive nature of Christianity and rejected it.

    A more concise study of the difference between the Christian world view and ours is given in Wulf Sorensen's The Voice of Our Ancestors, which was reprinted in National Vanguard No. 107.
    Last edited by friedrich braun; Saturday, November 1st, 2003 at 06:51 AM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 20th, 2009 @ 12:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Uralic/Alpine/Pontid mixed
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Posts
    3,309
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by friedrich braun

    You’re the little whiny Orthodox exhibitionist zealot whenever the subject of Christianity comes up.
    Ok I'm not Orthodox, I'm Byzantine Catholic. I don't know where you get this idea of me being an exhibitionist.

    Where did you get the idea that I was “worshipping totems and performing other primitive rubbish”? Your BS is astounding! My “paganism” is philosophical, in line with the French "New-Right" intellectual, Alain de Benoist, who holds that the spiritual, cultural, racial re-birth of the old, decrepit, and tired Europe can only happen through a revival of the Euro-pagan spirit and ethos, see http://www.alphalink.com.au/~radnat/...t/alain10.html (of course, it might be already too late, and we’re only fighting a rear guard action. Still, I rather go down fighting like a true Teuton.)
    Yes I'm well aware of the writings of Alain de Benoist. Good thinker and I admire him, although of course I disagree with his anti-Christian views. See unlike Pagans, we Christians can still find and appreciate truth in other faiths. This was especially true in regards to Christian theologians and Greek philosophers like Aristotle and Plato. Wheras Pagans have the habit of disregarding any and every Christian belief as rubbish.

    Its also funny considering the fact that much of what Benoist preaches is being put into practice by the Catholic Le Pen.

    As a German man I am an indigenous Northern European, and Germanic blood runs through my veins. Therefore, I feel closer spiritually to the Old Norse Gods of my ancestors than to that Semitic, bloody, tribal "sky-god" Yahweh (who’s also your god now!). Nordics, such as myself, have been force-fed this fundamentally alien creed for centuries!!! I want none of this foreign Middle Eastern import, is that klar? My Germanic blood simply revolts against it -- at the mere thought of it!!! I reclaim my spiritual and racial heritage!!!
    What god you choose to worship is you choice, and even St. Thomas Aquinas said that forcing a non-believer to believe in Christ violates his free will under God. As for your stuff about being Nordic, it only further proves my opinion that you reject Christianity not because you disagree with its beliefs but largely because it's not "kosher" enough for the Nordics. In other words, you simply want a more euro-centric Judaism for the Nordics.

    This Europe that is unable to defend itself against the racial onslaught of the Jew-produced mass immigration (and the accompanying evil of miscegenation, or biological genocide, as I prefer to call it), thanks in large measure to Christianity's dissolving, demoralizing, and corrupting effect (a déjà vu from the last days of the Roman Empire, when Christianity also played a decisive role in ending that enterprise). The adoption of this alien, Semitic creed with its despotic, bloodthirsty, repulsive, mass murdering, wicked, desert deity was simply the greatest calamity to have befallen the Aryan man. The Aryan is the exact antithesis of the Jew; as a matter of fact, the two are psychological archetypes. The greatest lesson to be learned from this cataclysmic catastrophe is that one must never, ever take anything from one’s Enemy; this injunction is even more imperative when it comes to the realm of spirituality. All the seeds of the destruction of Europe were planted with the advent and adoption of this sickening Middle Eastern abomination by the indigenous peoples of Europe. It was only a matter of time before the poison was to be released. We are watching its full effect today.

    Even today’s so-called Euro-leftists, who have ostensible abandoned their belief in an idiotic, delusional supernatural Christian world-view, haven’t surrendered their Christian sense of morality and ethics with their attended universalism, radical egalitarianism, and racial nihilism (all present, from the outset, within the Middle Eastern, Semitic creed of Christianity).

    Euro-leftists diligently toiling for the destruction of old Europe, and of everything traditionally European, are unconsciously adopting Christian precepts and values in a secular milieu. Anyway you look at it, a European revival entails a TOTAL DESTRUCTION AND ANNIHILATION of Christianity (most importantly, in the MINDS of Aryan men) and its bastard children of secular universalism and radical egalitarianism.
    Friederich, are you capable of saying anything new? This has been the same stuff you've always said and I've pretty much dealt with each and everyone of these arguments.

    In conclusion, I’ll let two people whom I admire speak:

    Alex Linder:
    yes the only way an atheist can feel intelligent is by arrogantly bashing some of the most brilliant minds the world as ever known. Funny Linder doesn't mention Augustine, Aquinas, Isaac Newton, and C.S. Lewis, and such. Nope, he goes after the easy fish and bash trailer park "Christians". I certainly hope this isn't the best you could find, cause I could find better defenses for atheism.

    As for William Pierce, he approaches the question almost from a biological materialist point of view, so of course he'll denounce Christianity. Whats funny is that Julius Evola denounced those who saw things purely in materialistic and biological perspectives as limiting the brain's capacity to think. One must concentrate on the metaphysical aspects of truth to know what to fight for. BTW, Evola was a pagan and extreme anti-Christian.


    "A little philosophy inclienth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion."
    --Francis Bacon "Of Atheism" 1625

  10. #10
    Account Inactive friedrich braun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Monday, November 3rd, 2008 @ 03:04 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Gender
    Age
    49
    Politics
    Eugenics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Posts
    1,089
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Christianity as the greatest Enemy

    Didn’t you guys keep the Orthodox (i.e., Levantine) mumbo-jumbo, hocus-pocus ritual?

    I grew up in France, and there’s no one in Europe whom I admire and esteem more than Jean-Marie Le Pen. While I lived in France I saw a documentary on Jean-Marie Le Pen and the “National Front” (see, http://www.frontnational.com/) where his ex-wife (Pierrette Le Pen) clearly said during an interview with a reporter that her then husband, Jean-Marie, didn’t want to have his (gorgeous and blonde) daughters baptized. So, tell me about his “Catholicism”. You obviously don’t have the slightest clue what you’re talking about. (Btw, his eldest daughter Marine is slated to replace the “grand old man” once he chooses to retire from active French politics.)

    I have a feeling that I know Jean-Marie Le Pen and the “Front National” much better than you –and Jean-Marie Le Pen is certainly *NOT* Catholic.

    As to the degenerate and disgustingly multicultural Catholic Church in France (the Catholic Church in France is by far the greatest purveyor and promoter of multiculturalism in France), its clerics repeatedly (and ad nauseam) issue official condemnations, and more official condemnations, and still more official condemnations, of the Jean-Marie Le Pen and the “National Front”. The Catholic Church in France is solidly behind every “anti-racist” pro-immigration group, party, organization, institution, movement, march, protest, etc. As a matter of fact, every time there’s a demonstration denouncing “racism” and agitating for immigrants the Catholic clerics are always proudly in the forefront – marching hand-in-hand with Arabs, Africans, leftists, anarchists, “anti-fascists”, and other filthy and violent rabble, skuzzy riff raff, and other subhuman garbage.

    Since the French have, by and large, abandoned Catholicism and Church attendance is one of the lowest in Europe (and the world), the Church needs new immigrants from the Third World to full its empty pews. But that’s only one aspect of the problematic; the Catholic Church is not only wildly pro-immigration (and opposed to any restrictions whatsoever) and, therefore, against French people, it’s also the vanguard of racial nihilism – going as far advocating miscegenation to combat “racism” in France (this is also the recipe of the Rev. Billy Graham for America: “Billy Graham goes one further and says that the only solution to our race problem is for us to breed with non-whites until human differences disappear. He says we must take alien peoples into our hearts and our homes and, yes, "into our marriages." See, http://www.amren.com/masterx.htm)

    It’s a real toss up as to who is a bigger threat to the indigenous French population Jew-produced (with the help of naïve and cowardly and short-sighted French politicians) mass immigration or the decadent, evil, anti-White, pro race mixing Catholic Church.

    Of course, the situation is similar in North Europe where the main line Protestant Churches play the same racially dissolving role as the Catholic Church plays in France. There’s really no difference between the Catholic Church actively campaigning for the racial suicide of Frenchmen or the Lutheran Church accomplishing the same Devils’ Work in Denmark, for e.g.

    Again, let me reiterate the following, Christianity is the Enemy that must be utterly and completely killed, exterminated, eradicated, annihilated, and this has to be done pronto – we have no more time to lose fiddling around the margins. Until the Aryan man drives a stake through the heart of this monster, Europe doesn’t have a prayer of biologically surviving. Christianity must be completely uprooted and dismissed.

    Finally, Christianity has historically been the great Enemy of the German race, hence, it’s only normal and proper and good that those of German Blut should take upon themselves the burden of driving out this noxious abomination from the European continent and from the hearts and minds of all Europeans – this shall be the greatest gift that the German people can give their fellow Europeans.
    Last edited by friedrich braun; Sunday, November 2nd, 2003 at 04:36 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. All In All Did Christianity Have A Positive Impact on Europe?
    By Northern Paladin in forum Christianity
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: Tuesday, May 29th, 2018, 01:48 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: Monday, May 28th, 2018, 09:59 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: Thursday, March 8th, 2007, 05:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •