Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Mongrel America

  1. #21
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Nordhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 08:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Politics
    Nordicist
    Posts
    3,132
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    For the record, I was asked/ordered to resign. I speak German, but I somehow supposedly hate Germanics, despite the fact that I am more "Germanic" in a racial sense than most people here. I don't think I pick sides based on who wins; otherwise, I would be Germanic supremacist to fit in at this forum.
    I gravitate towards ideas that I consider correct or appropriate. I do not refrain from criticizing

    Well obviously being loyal to your heritage doesn't mean much to you.

    You must consider it correct and appropriate to bash your own, how noble.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    I've said this before. Split vowels are unequivocally sub-Saharan, because no European language had them. I am talking about pronouncing door as [do-wuh], man as [ma-yun], ten as [ti-yen], and so on. Additionally, words like cooter and hoochie-coochie are black African in origin.
    Yeah, you said it before, and like before you don't give any studies to support your claim.

    I suppose some of the New York and Midwest accents which pronounce "dad" as "dee-yad" are also of sub-Saharan origin? The letter "a" is stretched into a long "e" before it converts to the short "a" sound, but is preceded by a "y" consonant: Dad as "dee-yad," mad as "mee-yad," sad as "see-yad."

    Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    That's because the South is the poorest region, and because blacks aren't rabid Christian Zionists as the southern whites are.
    That's speculation, and even though a lot of Christians support Jews in the religious sense, they don't always go along with Jewish liberalism and Zionist goals. The proof remains, non-Southern states contribute more to Zionism and more Jews reside their.


    Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    I agree that the media perpetuates it as applicable to only the South. I see plenty of these retards in the Midwest, but I see a ton everytime I go South as well. I see plenty of mobile homes parked by kudzu-filled red clay gullies, with big satellite dishes on top, broken down cars and trucks scattered around, a polyester made-in-China Confederate flag, and Dale Earnhardt stickers on everything in sight.
    So what? This is supposed to justify being anti-South, because some low class people live in trailers?


    Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    Actually it was my Southern progenitor who pointed this out to me.
    Tell me what significant inventions and scientific discoveries HAVE come out of the South? The burden of proof is on you; it's impossible for me to prove the negative.
    And what do I get if I prove you wrong? You don't care to prove anything.


    Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    I don't hate them, and I don't consider them a nation, which is another reason they actually lost the war. West Virginia seceded from Virginia in order to stay Union; east Tennessee and western North Carolina were pro-Unionist; Missouri and Kentucky never even officially seceded. It's been well documented that the "Southern identity" was forged more by the act of losing the war than by anything that preceded the war.
    A lot of Southerners were loyal to the South or their home state, and didn't want the war, but weren't anti-South. Robert E. Lee didn't want the war, but he was loyal. I suppose if you were in the position you would fight against the South?


    Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    I only asked you to tell me what Southern meant. I don't really care if you consider me anti-South, I'm hardly pro-Union either, I really think both sides were foolish, and I think Lincoln was a tyrant. I'm sorry if I am "playing games."
    If you don't think the South is significantly Med, then I can't change that. In fact I really can't change what you think or believe at all, nor do I make it a particular priority. I mainly wanted to make my position clear and use this as an intellectual exercise.
    So you just hate everyone is that it, yet you seem particularly against your own heritage. "I abuse you because I love you" kind of thing?

    You need to define what "significantly" is... you claim that the South racemixed much more than the North, now that the South is also much more Mediterranean than the North? All of this with no shred of proof.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Stríbog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Last Online
    Thursday, January 13th, 2005 @ 12:45 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Location
    Where Rust Belt meets Farm Belt
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Posts
    2,172
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    Well obviously being loyal to your heritage doesn't mean much to you.

    You must consider it correct and appropriate to bash your own, how noble.
    I give criticism where it is due. I'm not a nepotist or a hypocrite who overlooks what I perceive to be the flaws of my own kind, or anyone else for that matter.
    Do you support everything your parents or relatives have ever done? I doubt it, no one does. Why should I support things my ancestors have done with which I disagree?

    I suppose some of the New York and Midwest accents which pronounce "dad" as "dee-yad" are also of sub-Saharan origin? The letter "a" is stretched into a long "e" before it converts to the short "a" sound, but is preceded by a "y" consonant: Dad as "dee-yad," mad as "mee-yad," sad as "see-yad."
    Those aren't actually two syllables, though. That is a dialect specific to regions of Dutch settlement: Michigan and upstate New York. There was obviously no Negro influence there. In contrast,

    "Contributions from African Languages

    The full impact of African languages through Gullah and Plantation Creole remains to be assessed properly, but evidence suggests the influence is significant. Among certain and probable African loans, these have gained currency in the national language: banana, cola (kola), goober, gumbo, juke (-box, -joint, and -step), okra, voodoo, and yam, as well as, perhaps, boogie-woogie, chigger, gorilla, and tote. Some are regionally restricted to the South: cooter (turtle), cush and cush-cush, and pinder (peanut). Others seem limited to the South Carolina and Georgia Low Country: buckra (white man), det (heavy), as in det rain and det shower, and pinto (coffin). In addition to the loan words from Gullah, the creolization of that auxiliary language may also have left its mark on American English phonology and grammar. 43
    As a contact vernacular and a language of business, Gullah provided a medium of communication for African slaves and their American overseers. As a pidgin, it was a language variety native to neither group. In the development of Plantation Creole, the creolized American speech of African-American folk speakers of the plantation cultures, the language acquired highly complex phonological and grammatical rules, as well as a complete vocabulary, both necessary elements of a self-reliant, independent language. General Southern features today include many correspondences with Plantation Creole."

    http://www.bartleby.com/61/5f.html

    "In addition to the field hands, whose services made the southern plantation economy possible, other slaves were house servants, who lived in intimate relationship with their masters, often serving as nurses for the white family's children, and skilled craftsmen. It was through the latter two groups that the language of African slaves became an important influence on Southern English."

    http://assets.cambridge.org/05218226...21822645WS.pdf

    That's speculation, and even though a lot of Christians support Jews in the religious sense, they don't always go along with Jewish liberalism and Zionist goals. The proof remains, non-Southern states contribute more to Zionism and more Jews reside their.
    It's a fact that the South is the poorest region. Pardon me for extrapolating from that datum.

    So what? This is supposed to justify being anti-South, because some low class people live in trailers?
    I see more of these people in the South than anywhere else. And even the ones in the North put Confederate flag stickers on their trucks.

    And what do I get if I prove you wrong? You don't care to prove anything.
    You would get the satisfaction of proving that the South made important technological and scientific contributions. Unfortunately, it did not. I can't prove a negative, nor can anyone else.

    A lot of Southerners were loyal to the South or their home state, and didn't want the war, but weren't anti-South. Robert E. Lee didn't want the war, but he was loyal. I suppose if you were in the position you would fight against the South?
    If I were in the position, I would not fight for either side, because it was a war of those who wanted to expand the Negro population in America and spread slavery to the West versus an odd mix of those who wanted to free the Negro and repatriate him and those who wanted to free the Negro and assimilate/equalize him. If the South had won, it would just be another Brazil.
    No racial caste system ever lasts for too long.

    So you just hate everyone is that it, yet you seem particularly against your own heritage. "I abuse you because I love you" kind of thing?
    I criticize where I see fit. It's just an opinion, and so is yours. I don't expect to convince you, just to show people where I draw my ideas from. I'm not telling you what to think or do.

    You need to define what "significantly" is... you claim that the South racemixed much more than the North, now that the South is also much more Mediterranean than the North? All of this with no shred of proof.
    The only reason I said that Southerners miscegenated more is because they were the ones who were around Negroes! If Northerners had actually been around Negroes, they would have, too. American Negroes are 28% European genetically, now that came from somewhere, and it wasn't Yankee soldiers who were there for only a decade.
    I already gave historical population migrations that showed where the Mediterranean strains in the South came from. Look them up in any serious early American history book. If you don't like my conclusions, fine.

  3. #23
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Nordhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 08:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Politics
    Nordicist
    Posts
    3,132
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    I give criticism where it is due. I'm not a nepotist or a hypocrite who overlooks what I perceive to be the flaws of my own kind, or anyone else for that matter.
    Do you support everything your parents or relatives have ever done? I doubt it, no one does. Why should I support things my ancestors have done with which I disagree?
    You give criticism and slander without a doubt, whether it is due is your opinion.

    It's not merely that you criticize, but you have an obvious bias for dwelling on the negative. I can only judge what I've experienced.



    Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    Those aren't actually two syllables, though.
    Sure it is, it's just not drawn out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    That is a dialect specific to regions of Dutch settlement: Michigan and upstate New York. There was obviously no Negro influence there.
    The point is, a split vowel isn't necessarily sub-Saharan Negroid. In fact, so far I've read nothing that gives that as an explanation at all.

    You seem to want to explain any difference by Negroid influence, just because Negroes were there. Which again shows your obvious hatred, as you assume a negative, and happily so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    In contrast,

    "Contributions from African Languages

    The full impact of African languages through Gullah and Plantation Creole remains to be assessed properly, but evidence suggests the influence is significant. Among certain and probable African loans, these have gained currency in the national language: banana, cola (kola), goober, gumbo, juke (-box, -joint, and -step), okra, voodoo, and yam, as well as, perhaps, boogie-woogie, chigger, gorilla, and tote. Some are regionally restricted to the South: cooter (turtle), cush and cush-cush, and pinder (peanut).
    This says nothing about your claim that Southern pronunciation is of African origin.

    If you read it closely, these are words all Americans use, not just Southerners, but the latter few are particular to the South.

    Also listed in the study are contributions from American Indians, which all Americans use as well.

    Big surprise that other races contribute something, huh? Whites all over the world also consume potatoes, chocolate, coffee, and tobacco, all introduced to us by Indians.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    If I were in the position, I would not fight for either side, because it was a war of those who wanted to expand the Negro population in America and spread slavery to the West versus an odd mix of those who wanted to free the Negro and repatriate him and those who wanted to free the Negro and assimilate/equalize him. If the South had won, it would just be another Brazil.
    No racial caste system ever lasts for too long.
    Well this is a new one, it was actually a conspiracy to expand the Negroid population? The North wanted to free the Negro and integrate him, not the South.

    If the South had won, I think the following wars in Europe might have had a different outcome, and the Jewish influence wouldn't be as powerful as it is. The South had every right to secede.

    How is freeing the Negro, integrating him into the society as a whole, and making interracial marriage legal less destructive than keeping anti-miscegenation laws, upholding segregation, and not making them citizens? That doesn't make any sense. There is far more racemixing going on today. HELLO.


    Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    I criticize where I see fit. It's just an opinion, and so is yours. I don't expect to convince you, just to show people where I draw my ideas from. I'm not telling you what to think or do.
    It's opinion until you start making outrageous claims as fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    The only reason I said that Southerners miscegenated more is because they were the ones who were around Negroes!
    Guilty by association I see. Who needs proof when we can just assume things!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    If Northerners had actually been around Negroes, they would have, too. American Negroes are 28% European genetically, now that came from somewhere, and it wasn't Yankee soldiers who were there for only a decade.
    I already gave historical population migrations that showed where the Mediterranean strains in the South came from. Look them up in any serious early American history book. If you don't like my conclusions, fine.
    Yankees had Negroes too, and Negroes in the North have more white ancestry than the ones in the South.

    I don't doubt that some Meds migrated, but you claim the South was overwhelmingly Med, and that's nonsense. The racial average and ideal of the North and the South has always been a Northern European type. German, English, Irish and Scottish were the majority.

    http://www.mnplan.state.mn.us/maps/ancestry/

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Stríbog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Last Online
    Thursday, January 13th, 2005 @ 12:45 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Location
    Where Rust Belt meets Farm Belt
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Posts
    2,172
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Post

    I never disputed the right of the South to secede. They probably would have been more pro-Jewish than you like to think, though.
    "The proof remains, non-Southern states contribute more to Zionism and more Jews reside their [sic]."
    Remember Judah P. Benjamin? Woodrow Wilson, Mr. Federal Reserve, friend to Jews and WWI, was a Southerner.

    Are you serious that you've never heard of the South wanting to spread slavery to the West? What do you think the Mexican war was fought for? The South wanted a majority of states to be slave so they would control the Senate. The Wilmot proviso? Bleeding Kansas? Have you ever heard of any of these things?

    You conveniently ignored the part about Negro nurses raising white Southern children and influencing their speech and pronunciation.

    You may think I mean Southern European when I say Mediterranean. I mean North Atlantid and Atlanto-Mediterranean, both of whom are quite common in England, Scotland and Ireland. I never said overwhelmingly; I said a plurality. Northern European does not directly equal light-haired/eyed.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    cosmocreator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 07:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Gender
    Age
    56
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Posts
    3,850
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Post

    You two still going on about this. Seems rather of a personal nature.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Stríbog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Last Online
    Thursday, January 13th, 2005 @ 12:45 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Location
    Where Rust Belt meets Farm Belt
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Posts
    2,172
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by cosmocreator
    You two still going on about this. Seems rather of a personal nature.
    OK, I've said all I will, Nordhammer can have his chance to reply, and then I'm content to let this go.

  7. #27
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Nordhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 08:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Politics
    Nordicist
    Posts
    3,132
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    I never disputed the right of the South to secede. They probably would have been more pro-Jewish than you like to think, though.
    We'll never know, but just because a few Jews had power doesn't mean the South would be pro-Jew. Nazi Germany even had Jews or mischlings in their ranks.


    Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    Are you serious that you've never heard of the South wanting to spread slavery to the West? What do you think the Mexican war was fought for? The South wanted a majority of states to be slave so they would control the Senate. The Wilmot proviso? Bleeding Kansas? Have you ever heard of any of these things?
    Of course slavery was part of the Southern economy, without a doubt, but that doesn't mean they wanted to increase the Negro population just for the sake of it. In fact, in the Confederate Constitution, it's stipulated that absolutely no blacks would immigrate, even from Northern states. The South was merely using Negroes as tools, and had no intention of allowing their populations to grow or integrating them, as the North wanted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    You conveniently ignored the part about Negro nurses raising [some] white Southern children and influencing their speech and pronunciation.
    That's a very weak argument and not the basis for an entire culture.

    Al Gore had a black mammy, I guess that's why he talks the jive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    You may think I mean Southern European when I say Mediterranean. I mean North Atlantid and Atlanto-Mediterranean, both of whom are quite common in England, Scotland and Ireland. I never said overwhelmingly; I said a plurality. Northern European does not directly equal light-haired/eyed.
    I see, so now since some Meds exist in those areas, then the majority of the South was Mediterranean. lol Get off it. I guess too, the majority of the German immigrants were all Alpine and Meds? You're just assuming the worst.

  8. #28
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Last Online
    Saturday, December 24th, 2005 @ 12:12 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Location
    Everywhere
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Politics
    Non-hateful Nationalist
    Posts
    1,045
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by RoundskullBoredguy
    Things happen, peoples evolve. How do you think the Hamitic/Negro people of Kenya came about? Go with it, man.
    Yeah, and no one servers as a better example of what an ethnic group should be like than Kenyan Hamites! : (*sarcasm*)

  9. #29
    Account Inactive
    goidelicwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 @ 03:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Galiza
    Ancestry
    Galicia
    Subrace
    Atlantomed
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    Europe
    Gender
    Age
    56
    Occupation
    manager
    Politics
    extreme right
    Posts
    572
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    [QUOTE=Nordhammer]We'll never know, but just because a few Jews had power doesn't mean the South would be pro-Jew. Nazi Germany even had Jews or mischlings in their ranks.


    QUOTE] ohh yes... name one ... Germany is not and was not America..

  10. #30
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Nordhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 08:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Politics
    Nordicist
    Posts
    3,132
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by goidelicwarrior
    ohh yes... name one ... Germany is not and was not America..
    Hitler's Jewish Soldiers - Perhaps
    150,000 Jews Fought Valiantly
    The Untold Story of Nazi Racial Laws
    and Men of Jewish Descent in the German Military


    http://www.rense.com/general20/jewso.htm

    http://www.stengerhistorica.com/Hist...iggs/Riggs.htm

    http://www.kansaspress.ku.edu/righitpix.html

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Of Blood Traitors and Mongrel Children
    By Cjgreenwolf in forum Introductions & Greetings
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: Wednesday, October 13th, 2021, 05:33 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: Wednesday, October 13th, 2021, 04:09 PM
  3. Negro Rapper Tricky (Adrian Thaws ) to Join Mongrel Mob
    By celticviking in forum Australia & New Zealand
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Tuesday, March 29th, 2011, 06:58 AM
  4. Mongrel Mob? Not in This Town!
    By Maelstrom in forum Australia & New Zealand
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Friday, May 9th, 2008, 11:50 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: Tuesday, February 8th, 2005, 04:52 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •