Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 08:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

One Mexican ancestor huh. One bad apple spoils the bunch!

Unfortunately there are deviant types in all groups. My former best friend married a Negress. He said he had one black ancestor. So again, the bad apple. I guess it's appropriate then.

It's also true that everyone who resides in the South isn't Southern.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordhammer For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Thursday, January 13th, 2005 @ 12:45 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer

Unfortunately there are deviant types in all groups. My former best friend married a Negress. He said he had one black ancestor. So again, the bad apple. I guess it's appropriate then.

It's also true that everyone who resides in the South isn't Southern.
    I'm curious what it means to be Southern and identify with the Southern people, since Mark has said that I reject my own heritage.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    I'm curious what it means to be Southern and identify with the Southern people, since Mark has said that I reject my own heritage.
    Are you saying you don't? In what way do you respect it and support it?

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Are you saying you don't? In what way do you respect it and support it?
    I asked for a definition before I can say what I do and don't support.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Not mocking Southerns with a visceral hatred is a good start.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Not mocking Southerns with a visceral hatred is a good start.
    Seriously, when have I ever shown actual hatred? And don't you mean Southrons? :-P

I could act as Southern as you posture to be if I chose to; I like hush puppies, I like grits, I like black-eyed peas, iced tea and turnip greens. I have Southern blood and many relatives in the South, I've been all over the heart of Dixie, and I visit it regularly.
    I know correct usage of y'all, I can sing alll the verses of Dixie and Bonnie Blue Flag by heart, and I know the difference between the Stars 'n' Bars and the Battle Flag.

Why don't I particularly revel in Southern culture? Several reasons.
    - Southern speech is a horrendous mixture of low-class dialect from all over British Isles and sub-Saharan African pronounciation. Linguists have long since confirmed this.
    - The South is the most rabidly Biblical literalist/fundamentalist Christian/pro-Zionist region of the country.
    - I don't care for white trash whose greatest passions in life are deer hunting, cheap domestic beer, working on their trucks, and watching NASCAR and professional wrestling. While these elements exist all over, they are most concentrated in the South.
    - The South has always been intellectually one-sided; they had more than their share of politicians and lawyers, but never a scientist or inventor. It even took a Yankee to invent the cotton gin!
    - I dislike the Southern tendency to verbal bluster and bullshitting, and the need to make inane small talk with every neighbor for hours on end.
    - The South was arrogant and stupid to mismanage the outbreak of war the way it did. Not only were they too hard-headed to realize that they were outnumbered 4 to 1 and severely technologically impaired, they actually initiated the violence by trying to seize Fort Sumter. This placed them in the position of aggressor to neutral onlookers.

BTW, much to your chagrin, the South was the most heavily Med region in America prior to late 19th century immigration. Whereas New England was settled mostly by Anglo-Saxon Puritans from Kent and East Anglia, and the Midwest settled largely by Germans and New Englanders moving west, the South was settled by elements from western Britain, where Med blood was more prevalent and where the Cavaliers were concentrated. Welsh and Cornish settlers with previous mining experience at home became miners in Kentucky, West Virginia, East Tennessee. Wales and Cornwall are also the darkest regions of the UK. Irish and Scottish Meds added to it, and don't forget the French Cajuns in Louisiana and East Texas, as well as French Huguenots in South Carolina and Georgia. I'm not saying the South was entirely Med, but it was probably at least plurality Med, and much more than other regions of the country prior to 1880. I'm grateful that I didn't get any of that Med blood.
    Last edited by Stríbog; Tuesday, October 28th, 2003 at 06:49 AM.

Last Online
    Saturday, November 15th, 2003 @ 05:01 AM
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Not Sure
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

She was my great-great grandmother...yeah, I'd say that's pretty far back. But Mexicans are mixed white and Indian, anyway.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 @ 03:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Galiza
    Ancestry
    Galicia
    Subrace
    Atlantomed
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    manager
    Politics
    extreme right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Mongrel America

Unlike the advances of the civil-rights movement, the future of racial identity in America is unlikely to be determined by politics or the courts or public policy. Indeed, at this point perhaps the best thing the government can do is to acknowledge changes in the meaning of race in America and then get out of the way. The Census Bureau's decision to allow Americans to check more than one box in the "race" section of the 2000 Census was an important step in this direction. No longer forced to choose a single racial identity, Americans are now free to identify themselves as mestizos—and with this newfound freedom we may begin to endow racial issues with the complexity and nuance they deserve.

Copyright: 2003 The Atlantic Monthly
    sad the evolution in SA... it had been better to leave the indians alone... but the Conquistador spirit couldent be extinguished.. btw .. apart from hunping the Indianas they acctually buildt several beatiful colonial ( Veracruz ) cities with cathedrals e.t.c. with other words they bear the sign of Civilization builders ( mein Kampf ) not bearers and certainly not destroyers... anyone can build a log cabin anyway they should ent have humped the Indianas...

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Seriously, when have I ever shown actual hatred? And don't you mean Southrons? :-P
    I'm being serious, and no I don't. It's quite obvious to me, I'm sure others can see it to. You're very disrespectful. What happened, did you go to prison and get assraped by some big Bubba?

Considering you claim Southern heritage and Germanic heritage, I don't understand this attitude of yours. Didn't you quit your moderator status just because you felt this forum was "too Germanic"? As if that's a problem.

I could act as Southern as you posture to be if I chose to; I like hush puppies, I like grits, I like black-eyed peas, iced tea and turnip greens. I have Southern blood and many relatives in the South, I've been all over the heart of Dixie, and I visit it regularly.
    I know correct usage of y'all, I can sing alll the verses of Dixie and Bonnie Blue Flag by heart, and I know the difference between the Stars 'n' Bars and the Battle Flag.
    I'm not posturing, I just have a modest respect and appreciation for the people who came before me and contributed to the civilization I now benefit from. For you, it seems to just be some kind of scorecard, whoever is winning, you switch to that team. You sound like an opportunist, and that's not the kind of person that can be trusted.

- Southern speech is a horrendous mixture of low-class dialect from all over British Isles and sub-Saharan African pronounciation. Linguists have long since confirmed this.
    Inheriting dialects from Britain makes sense, as that is a large part of Southern ancestry, just as Australians also sound similar to Brits.

I don't know where you get this African pronunciation theory from? Probably from some crackpot Jew. Just because "some" people mimic the behavior of Negroids and may pick up their speech patterns, doesn't mean the whole culture is based on that. There are wiggers and such all over the world, even in Finland and Russia. I suppose Washington and Jefferson talked like ngrs on the plantation? What about Jared Taylor who founded American Renaissance, and David Duke who founded many white pro-white organizations, they talk the jive?

I asked you for some substantiation of this claim before and I got none. I'm interested in reading it.

- The South is the most rabidly Biblical literalist/fundamentalist Christian/pro-Zionist region of the country.
    Yet the South is not the greatest financial contributor to Zionism and Israel, the North and the West are. Georgia is ranked 31st.

- I don't care for white trash whose greatest passions in life are deer hunting, cheap domestic beer, working on their trucks, and watching NASCAR and professional wrestling. While these elements exist all over, they are most concentrated in the South.
    I don't either, but this stereotype is perpetuated by the media. Know how many of all of my Southern friends I've had in my life who liked any of those things? None.

- The South has always been intellectually one-sided; they had more than their share of politicians and lawyers, but never a scientist or inventor. It even took a Yankee to invent the cotton gin!
    The South's history was more agrarian, and naturally intellectuals are more attracted to live in cities, as the North had. But to say absolutely no inventions ever came out of the South is a lie. It's like you've actually studied for reasons to hate the South.

- I dislike the Southern tendency to verbal bluster and bullshitting, and the need to make inane small talk with every neighbor for hours on end.
    Oh yeah, no other people like to talk and bullshit huh? Please, this is silly.

- The South was arrogant and stupid to mismanage the outbreak of war the way it did. Not only were they too hard-headed to realize that they were outnumbered 4 to 1 and severely technologically impaired, they actually initiated the violence by trying to seize Fort Sumter. This placed them in the position of aggressor to neutral onlookers.
    So you just hate any nation that's lost a war due to mismanagement and whatever else?

BTW, much to your chagrin, the South was the most heavily Med region in America prior to late 19th century immigration. Whereas New England was settled mostly by Anglo-Saxon Puritans from Kent and East Anglia, and the Midwest settled largely by Germans and New Englanders moving west, the South was settled by elements from western Britain, where Med blood was more prevalent and where the Cavaliers were concentrated. Welsh and Cornish settlers with previous mining experience at home became miners in Kentucky, West Virginia, East Tennessee. Wales and Cornwall are also the darkest regions of the UK. Irish and Scottish Meds added to it, and don't forget the French Cajuns in Louisiana and East Texas, as well as French Huguenots in South Carolina and Georgia. I'm not saying the South was entirely Med, but it was probably at least plurality Med, and much more than other regions of the country prior to 1880. I'm grateful that I didn't get any of that Med blood.
    Sources please. With so much Med blood as you claim, I should see Meds all around me! That's not what I see at all. You're claiming after 1880 a Nordish flood took over the whole region? From where?

If it's not Med then it must be something else.

Bottom line is, you are what you deny. You are obviously anti-South, yet you play games like you're not. I really don't care if you are, people should be what they want to be. I just think since you're so anti-South and anti-American in general, you should leave this horrible place and go live the high life with your Slavic brothers.

And just for the record, you instigated this.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Considering you claim Southern heritage and Germanic heritage, I don't understand this attitude of yours. Didn't you quit your moderator status just because you felt this forum was "too Germanic"? As if that's a problem.
    For the record, I was asked/ordered to resign. I speak German, but I somehow supposedly hate Germanics, despite the fact that I am more "Germanic" in a racial sense than most people here. I don't think I pick sides based on who wins; otherwise, I would be Germanic supremacist to fit in at this forum.
    I gravitate towards ideas that I consider correct or appropriate. I do not refrain from criticizing

I asked you for some substantiation of this claim before and I got none. I'm interested in reading it.
    I've said this before. Split vowels are unequivocally sub-Saharan, because no European language had them. I am talking about pronouncing door as [do-wuh], man as [ma-yun], ten as [ti-yen], and so on. Additionally, words like cooter and hoochie-coochie are black African in origin.

Yet the South is not the greatest financial contributor to Zionism and Israel, the North and the West are. Georgia is ranked 31st.
    That's because the South is the poorest region, and because blacks aren't rabid Christian Zionists as the southern whites are.

I don't either, but this stereotype is perpetuated by the media. Know how many of all of my Southern friends I've had in my life who liked any of those things? None.
    I agree that the media perpetuates it as applicable to only the South. I see plenty of these retards in the Midwest, but I see a ton everytime I go South as well. I see plenty of mobile homes parked by kudzu-filled red clay gullies, with big satellite dishes on top, broken down cars and trucks scattered around, a polyester made-in-China Confederate flag, and Dale Earnhardt stickers on everything in sight.

[QUOTE}
    The South's history was more agrarian, and naturally intellectuals are more attracted to live in cities, as the North had. But to say absolutely no inventions ever came out of the South is a lie. It's like you've actually studied for reasons to hate the South.
    [/QUOTE]

Actually it was my Southern progenitor who pointed this out to me.
    Tell me what significant inventions and scientific discoveries HAVE come out of the South? The burden of proof is on you; it's impossible for me to prove the negative.

So you just hate any nation that's lost a war due to mismanagement and whatever else?
    I don't hate them, and I don't consider them a nation, which is another reason they actually lost the war. West Virginia seceded from Virginia in order to stay Union; east Tennessee and western North Carolina were pro-Unionist; Missouri and Kentucky never even officially seceded. It's been well documented that the "Southern identity" was forged more by the act of losing the war than by anything that preceded the war.

Bottom line is, you are what you deny. You are obviously anti-South, yet you play games like you're not. I really don't care if you are, people should be what they want to be. I just think since you're so anti-South and anti-American in general, you should leave this horrible place and go live the high life with your Slavic brothers.

And just for the record, you instigated this.
    I only asked you to tell me what Southern meant. I don't really care if you consider me anti-South, I'm hardly pro-Union either, I really think both sides were foolish, and I think Lincoln was a tyrant. I'm sorry if I am "playing games."
    If you don't think the South is significantly Med, then I can't change that. In fact I really can't change what you think or believe at all, nor do I make it a particular priority. I mainly wanted to make my position clear and use this as an intellectual exercise.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast