State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Post What the Dutch Women of the Future Will Look Like

This is increasingly becoming the modern look of the average new-born Dutch female in the big cities of the Netherlands. In less than 200 years from now, it will probably be what Dutch women all over the country will look like.... unless a second Hitler rises to power.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 11th, 2007 @ 02:42 AM
    Pro-white
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    This is increasingly becoming the modern look of the average new-born Dutch female in the big cities of the Netherlands. In less than 200 years from now, it will probably be what Dutch women all over the country will look like.... unless a second Hitler rises to power.
    What a shit.....

Last Online
    Sunday, March 12th, 2006 @ 07:12 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hideous

Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

But, in 30.000 years !

Last Online
    Tuesday, October 26th, 2004 @ 05:34 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Politics
    Creator
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

ah ... what is that??

Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

No mongrel is as ugly as 'that'!!!

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Nice blotchy skin, bristly hair. Such a beauty. I'm sure they're eagerly awaiting this future! I doubt that they'll still have blue eyes, though.

The colonizers are being colonized, what else did they expect? It was a big stupidity of Western Europe to invade and colonize the third world, places where white men have no business living. Africans and Southeast Asians aren't going to be grateful when whites built a society for them with one hand and whipped them bloody with the other. I sure wouldn't be forgiving.

So I don't think they have any real excuses, and no, I don't have any sympathy for what is happening to them. The British and Dutch are just beginning to reap what they sowed, disrespecting racial boundaries for hundreds of years around the world.

Last Online
    Sunday, November 29th, 2009 @ 08:58 PM
    Subrace
    Arya/W.Baltic with Brunn
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Paleoconservative
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ladygoeth33
    Nice blotchy skin, bristly hair. Such a beauty. I'm sure they're eagerly awaiting this future! I doubt that they'll still have blue eyes, though.

The colonizers are being colonized, what else did they expect? It was a big stupidity of Western Europe to invade and colonize the third world, places where white men have no business living. Africans and Southeast Asians aren't going to be grateful when whites built a society for them with one hand and whipped them bloody with the other. I sure wouldn't be forgiving.

So I don't think they have any real excuses, and no, I don't have any sympathy for what is happening to them. The British and Dutch are just beginning to reap what they sowed, disrespecting racial boundaries for hundreds of years around the world.
    Yeah, but we stayed away from their gene pool, for the most part (although it would have been beneficial to them if we hadn't). When Africans etc come to Europe, they're not bossing us around, they're having kids with our men and women. It's not a rigidly defined racial class system, as it was in the colonial days. That's the biggest problem.

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 12th, 2005 @ 11:45 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Reb
    Yeah, but we stayed away from their gene pool, for the most part (although it would have been beneficial to them if we hadn't).
    Not exactly. The average American Negro has 28% European blood thanks to American planters getting jungle fever. British colonialists often took Indian mistresses (even wives on occasion), and Dutch sailors sometimes brought back Indonesian brides. Even South Africa has a "coloured" group of mixed-race individuals.

What third-worlders from former colonies are doing is unacceptable, but I think it is understandable, as LadyGoeth said. By getting their fingers in the pie long ago, Britain, Holland, and France set themselves up for a situation where they could later be accused of invasion/brutality/injustice toward natives. Yes, there were a lot of unfair things done by Europeans to natives. I'm an isolationist, so I don't sympathize with the "white man's burden" crap about needing to Christianize/civilize people who are from a different world. They have their ways, and we have ours, and never the twain should meet. Now they are using this as a crutch and excuse to extort money, parasitize societies, and mix with European blood. We should never have given them this crutch.

Last Online
    Friday, April 1st, 2005 @ 09:39 AM
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Posthuman
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    Not exactly. The average American Negro has 28% European blood thanks to American planters getting jungle fever. British colonialists often took Indian mistresses (even wives on occasion), and Dutch sailors sometimes brought back Indonesian brides. Even South Africa has a "coloured" group of mixed-race individuals.

What third-worlders from former colonies are doing is unacceptable, but I think it is understandable, as LadyGoeth said. By getting their fingers in the pie long ago, Britain, Holland, and France set themselves up for a situation where they could later be accused of invasion/brutality/injustice toward natives. Yes, there were a lot of unfair things done by Europeans to natives. I'm an isolationist, so I don't sympathize with the "white man's burden" crap about needing to Christianize/civilize people who are from a different world. They have their ways, and we have ours, and never the twain should meet. Now they are using this as a crutch and excuse to extort money, parasitize societies, and mix with European blood. We should never have given them this crutch.
    Amen to that. I agree with everything being said in this vein. What goes around, comes around. The white imperialists overstepped their boundaries, and now they are paying the price for expanding their societies to include vast non-white slave labor populations. The same unfortunate thing is happening in the USA.

Case in point: the decision to make "France" include not just "France proper" in Europe, but also huge chunks of Africa and Indochina, was made hundreds of years ago. What we are seeing now is simply the logical conclusion.

The ultimate result of empire is to be colonized by the barbarians one has subjugated. So the decision to enslave "mud" people is ultimately a decision to make one's destiny, culturally, historically, and genetically, intimately comingled with theirs.

The same basic thing is happening to the USA with descendants of Freedmen and immigrants from Latin America and SE Asia imported for cheap labor.

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast