Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Childfree Life: No Children Please...

Perhaps there is something missing in my animal instinct...as the majority wants & has children....Not me.......To be honest, having children is my worst nightmare.
    My partner & I have discussed the pro & cons of bringing an offspring/s into this world & we cannot see a positive result/outcome.

Assuming it is born normal with good genes...then what!?..to mix with crap through school then later bring home a boy/girl friend of different race...or.. gets addicted to some sort of 'enjoyment drug'...screws around...complete bum-out etc...or even a complete success.....would I be happy?...or more-so, would my offspring/s be happy?

This natural instinct to spawn is completely alien to me. It rather disturbs me...Am I too selfish or just too damn cautious?! I depise the human race, perhaps this is swaying my path in life.

Sub-human, dim-witted people having children makes me even more confused & angry. Innocent souls brought into the world by a mere Screw.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 11th, 2021 @ 11:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    irish
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Family
    quagmire
    Politics
    left, libertarian, social justic
    Religion
    nihilistic satanism, gaia, ecolo
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I cant wait to have kids. I used to feel the same way as you but recently Ive turned 28 and Im dying to have kids.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, June 5th, 2020 @ 11:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Skåne and North Frisia
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    In a steady relationship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts
    Oh, I understand all your con's and fears, I really can. I'm 27 now and of course I've thought about having children, too. But at the moment, I really can't imagine having one. The place I'm living at is simply not the right place to bring up children. Vienna is not more worse than other big cities, I'm sure, but for me this is not the perfect spot on earth to raise my child. Multiculti society, drug dealers in almost every tube station, an oh-so-liberal government and of course a community that teaches the advantages of different races and cultures mixing in one town. Instead of wide landscpaes and beutiful nature skyscrapers and four-lane highways; the few parks are rediculous copies of real green and the only animals around are pet dogs and pigeons, the "rats of the air", how they are called.

No, this is not a place to raise a child.

So, as long as I'm trapped in this/the city, I don't want to have children. But I plan to leave this place within the next five years, getting back to the countryside, where I come from - and where I belong. I dream of a little farm, the nearest neighbour about 2 kilometers away, my horses on a green feed lot right at the back of the house which should be placed where my roots are, somewhere up in the North. Far away from this multicultural nightmare called "big and modern city"...

Last Online
    Monday, June 25th, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    I've never missed having children, though I come from a family which is very family-orientated (if you get me).
    My 3 sisters have done the job of casting my generation's genes into the next, and my 6 nieces and nephews are a credit to them, so far.

If I do father a child, it will most probably be accidental, in which case I would have to re-evaluate my attitude...

Last Online
    Wednesday, July 7th, 2021 @ 08:45 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European Ancestry
    Country
    United States United States
    Gemini
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Skara Brae
    Perhaps there is something missing in my animal instinct...as the majority wants & has children....Not me.......To be honest, having children is my worst nightmare.
    Hmm. I was always under the impression that you wanted children.

My partner & I have discussed the pro & cons of bringing an offspring/s into this world & we cannot see a positive result/outcome.
    That's because you are both pessimistic, and are completely right to be so. However, I really think you should reconsider not having children. Do you get to spend any time with children at all?

Assuming it is born normal with good genes...then what!?..to mix with crap through school then later bring home a boy/girl friend of different race...or.. gets addicted to some sort of 'enjoyment drug'...screws around...complete bum-out etc
    As a parent, it would be your first priority to spend your life teaching your child to follow the guidelines that you set for the household. You would instill in him/her a sense of decency and an undying respect for his Germanic/Celtic values. You must look at the positive side of the equation, Skadi. Having children is a joy and I would probably loathe life if I were not a father. Besides, it's your duty to procreate. There must be a new generation of racially aware youth for us to pass our knowledge and ancestry to.

would I be happy?
    I have no doubt that you would be.

...or more-so, would my offspring/s be happy?
    I have no doubt that they would be.

This natural instinct to spawn is completely alien to me. It rather disturbs me
    You are merely letting your pessimistic outlook of the future cloud your better judgement.

...Am I too selfish or just too damn cautious?! I depise the human race, perhaps this is swaying my path in life.
    Despise the purveyors of filth and destruction upon the earth. Despise those who seek to fetter our heathen hands and blind out eyes to their destruction. Don't despise your brothers and sisters who love you. Don't despise your kith and kin. Don't despise our very future.

Sub-human, dim-witted people having children makes me even more confused & angry. Innocent souls brought into the world by a mere Screw.eyes:
    Yes, despise that! Work against it by making the conscious effort to have children of your own.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Saturday, January 16th, 2021 @ 09:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    New English
    State
    Vermont Vermont
    Smuggler
    Politics
    Ruralist
    Religion
    Old Mother West Wind
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts
    I wondered how our resident father, Sir Folkish, would respond to this thread--being the happy father that he is!

Last Online
    Wednesday, July 7th, 2021 @ 08:45 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European Ancestry
    Country
    United States United States
    Gemini
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalonord
    I wondered how our resident father, Sir Folkish, would respond to this thread--being the happy father that he is!
    And now you know! :oldman

Btw, don't you have an announcement to make soon?

Last Online
    Sunday, November 11th, 2007 @ 11:53 PM
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid? + East-Baltid?
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    Historical Costumer
    Politics
    NS leanings
    Religion
    Folkish Norse Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    I used to feel much as you do. I used to be physically repulsed by most children. Overpopulation is such a problem in the world that I was kinda proud to not be contributing to it. And my own childhood was kinda sucky and I did not want to inflict that kind of thing upon a child. I've grown enough to see that I think I can do a better job though no parent can be perfect. And I realized that alot of it was based in inexperience. I was intimidated by children, how do you handle an unruly child or all the illogical behavior. I'm still a little intimidated but I'm learning. Especially with the help of being around some cool kids (most kids suck but that is their parents and bad genes). Kids are like dogs (no insult meant at all), you train them lovingly. I also realized that I have some really great genes, all my family are good looking intelligent powerful people, that shouldn't be lost. If we just let the idiots breed who don't know any better and those of us who have good genes don't breed the human race is doomed never mind the white race. There is so much negative training toward femininity and parenthood these days. To give in to our biological urges seems like such a base thing to do and we are supposedly evolved creatures. I really started to question what in me was just training (on the surface most people say a woman should want to have kids but there is a deeper message that to have kids is bowing down to "patriarchal" control, that having children makes you less powerful) and what in me was reaction (not wanting to do what people said I should do). I have learned that the most powerful thing a woman can do is be a mother, far from making her less it makes her one with the Gods in that she is creating life! The most dangerous "warrior" is a female protecting her young and there is no greater love than a between a parent and child. Also, I'm a perfectionist, if I don't feel I can do something "perfectly" I often don't do it. This is stupid as often the only way to learn how to do something better is to practice and make mistakes. No parent is perfect! I have been lucky to have a very close relationship with my mother (now, got along horribly when I was younger) and she will help me not to make some of the mistakes that she did. I also believe an extended family and close community is essential to proper childrearing. There is far less burden on the parents and far more role models for the child to choose from if a parent is not quite the right fit. There are others to help you learn how to handle things you don't know how to and support you in troubling times. Childrearing/bearing is an essential part of who we are as women and as a people, to take that out of the equation is to be something unnatural. There are a few who should follow their desire not to have children, especially if there are significant genetic defects and there are the rare people who truly are not suited (but this is very rare) but there are other ways to help with children, be an "auntie", teach, make things for them etc. Children are sacred beings and the future of our race. I believe that bearing children is an essential part of being a true woman.
    And everything that Folkish said:-)
    Okay, I think that's enough from me on that for now:-)

Last Online
    Thursday, March 16th, 2006 @ 03:02 PM
    Subrace
    Ingvaeonic
    Country
    England England
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic
    Religion
    Lofgeornost
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Skara Brae
    Perhaps there is something missing in my animal instinct.
    Doubt it. Look deeper. The reason is never obvious, it's usually something we are unaware of at a conscious level.
    Is it the suitability of the partner? The financial situation? Insecurity of some kind from the past?
    Your instincts are there to protect you. You need to find out why they are saying NO.

If you don't have your children, then no one else will. When you sell your home to a newly-wed Indian couple to pay for your residential care, only to find that you are being looked after by a Somali immigrant, don't grumble.

When all the young faces around you are non-white and no one visits, where will your Australia be?

It dies inside you first.

Sorry, but you did ask

Sigel
    A people which takes no pride in the noble achievements of remote ancestors
    will never achieve anything worthy to be remembered with pride by remote descendents.

Lord Macauley

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Saturday, January 16th, 2021 @ 09:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    New English
    State
    Vermont Vermont
    Smuggler
    Politics
    Ruralist
    Religion
    Old Mother West Wind
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by folkish
    And now you know! :oldman

Btw, don't you have an announcement to make soon?
    LOL--I love the old man smiley.

And yes, perhaps I'll start a new thread momentarily!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast