View Poll Results: Do you believe in Love for a lifetime?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

38 57.58%
  • No.

8 12.12%
  • Maybe....

20 30.30%
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Believe in "the One"?/ Love for a Lifetime?

Last Online
    Saturday, February 11th, 2006 @ 11:30 PM
    Occupation
    Clerk and free lance Graphic Designer.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Do You Believe in "the One"?/ Love for a Lifetime?

Just wondering how many of you think that settling down with just one partner your whole life is desirable.

I personally would love to meet the right girl settle down and have children and be with her for the rest of my life but in this day and age it is made to feel old fashioned.

This is one of the reasons the birth rate is so low in the western world people are more self centered in this consumerist materialistic society.

I see so many men and women in their 40's who fell for that hippy free love crap in the 1960's believing they did not need a man or woman to make them a full person and just embarked on meaniingless one night stands up to their mid 30's, by which time they start to become desperate to settle down but the market aint as easy as it was in their 20's so their in a kind of race against time.

We should all learn from their mistakes and think of reproducing the next generartion with a loving partner rather than a selfish meaningless lifestyle.
    We would benefit and so would our race it's a win win situation and it must be promoted if we ever get in to power and influence first and fore most.

The mother must be the most respected pillow in our society and those who have 5 or more should have a special ceromony or something similar to show how appreciated the lady is by all right thinking men.

That is my humble opinion any way.
    :SuttonHoo To go against our fine nature for a few generations in order to preserve it for all future generations. That is our ultimate paradox.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 04:15 PM
    Subrace
    Skando-Nordid->CM
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    All i can say is that i speak for myself, and i would be happy to Stay with my current girlfriend for my whole life..
    Tired

Last Online
    Occupation
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I sound like a hypocrite a little bit as in my relationship status it says seeing some one but purely phisical.

Well can't settle down with any one that I don't even love that would be hell.

Also she is not to our way of thinking and I want a woman who is. She doesent have to agree with me on everything no of course not I want her to have a brain but just in this one area I want my kids to brought up the RIGHT way if you know what I mean.

This is my ideal kind of woman she is beautiful elegant and proud and a Nationalist on a march against the rape epidemic in Sweden by the third world filth. I've always noticed that far right women are always the most modest, intelligent and entegral of women. I hope to meet one that I can be with one day.
    :SuttonHoo To go against our fine nature for a few generations in order to preserve it for all future generations. That is our ultimate paradox.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, February 11th, 2009 @ 04:07 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I am fully convinced that life-long, heterosexual relationships, based on mutual love and respect between Northmen and Northwomen, are the wellspring from which the glorious creation known as the Western Civilisation flows.

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 @ 04:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    I believe that two introverted individuals can have a life-long relationship; this probably isn't true of extroverted individuals.

Last Online
    Occupation
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I love the way Eldrith sums it up. That is excactly what I was getting at.

Southern boy is also right we need a culture that respects modesty and commitment right now we are in a culture thanks to the media and education system where the opposite is true.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 11:03 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts
    I dream of nothing more than finding the ideal woman, and then I'd stay with her till the end of my days. Not hard from my side, I am loyal like a dog. It was only once that it was me who broke up with a girlfriend, and that was because she had cheated on me for a second time. (Once you can look over it, everyone makes mistakes; but if you do something twice, then you're obviously kind of stupid or not a person of principle.

An ideal woman for my case should have reasonable physical, social and intellectual beauty. She doesn't need to be a top model, but she should look welcoming and natural. She should be able to mother our children in a good way, and keep good relations with the right people. And she should be able to lead intellectual discussions; and be able to comfort me when I feel bad. Both my mother and my two grandmothers were people who fulfilled the criteria of being of physical, social and intellectual beauty, so why should the mother of their grandchildren/greatgrandchildren have an different qualities?!

I may sound a little odd here, since I am not a "pure" Nord, as in having some Alpine features along with the Nordish (I tend to not highlight them, but they are present) ; that means she would likely go into the directions of Hallstatt (as is my mother), or Borreby (which many of the line of my grandmother, but not herself are/were). Lastly, importantly, my future wife should share a cultural background with me, so I am likely to choose a German woman over anything else; but any other close NE background will do. A Hellenic Nord won't do.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Saturday, October 7th, 2006 @ 01:24 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LOL
    Just wondering how many of you think that settling down with just one partner your whole life is desirable.
    Spending your life without a loving companion to share it with just seems so lonely, and fruitless... For me, there has never been any doubt in my mind that I would someday settle down with one man, bear his children, and build a life together upon the foundation of our mutual ideals, and beliefs... nothing more, nothing less.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, December 25th, 2009 @ 02:12 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LOL
    I sound like a hypocrite a little bit as in my relation status it says seeing some one but purely phisical.

Well can't settle down with any one that I don't even love that would be hell.

Also she is not to our way of thinking and I want a woman who is. She doesent have to agree with me on everything no of course not I want her to have a brain but just in this one area I want my kids to brought up the RIGHT way if you know what I mean.

This is my ideal kind of woman she is beautiful elegant and proud and a Nationalist on a march against the rape epidemic in Sweden by the third world filth. I've always noticed that far right women are always the most modest, intelligent and entegral of women. I hope to meet one that I can be with one day.

Unfortunately such kind of women is quite rare nowadays. Most of them don't care much for the race, for the preservation. But the ones who do are hidden gems, and the girl you've posted is really good example.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 11:03 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Skildur
    Unfortunately such kind of women is quite rare nowadays. Most of them don't care much for the race, for the preservation. But the ones who do are hidden gems, and the girl you've posted is really good example.
    I agree. Even from only the picture you can see: Beautiful, self-conscious, determined. A good start.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast