Pro-Freedom, Pro-Skadi
    Religion
    seeker
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Re: Secrets of the Antarctic Reich

If you buy into the hollow earth theory then indeed there could very well be 2 million+ of them.

Hmmmm....to travel to the arctic in search of gorgeous women.

Sounds fun

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 27th, 2006 @ 09:26 PM
    Bringer of Truth - Balance
    Religion
    ~Truth~
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: Secrets of the Antarctic Reich

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    If you buy into the hollow earth theory then indeed there could very well be 2 million+ of them.

Hmmmm....to travel to the arctic in search of gorgeous women.

Sounds fun
    "Buy into...the hollow earth theory" hahaha
    "For the gate is narrow and the way leads to life, and those whom find it are few"

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    german/english
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    Married parent
    Occupation
    translator german to english
    Politics
    pro-Reich
    Religion
    devotee goddess freya
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Neuschwabenland: The Admiral Byrd Interview, 5 March 1947

Did Rear-Admiral Byrd USN encounter advanced beings in Antarctica during Operation High Jump in early 1947? And was this the reason why a scheduled six-month long exploration was abandoned after only two months?

Important for the research into this question is the interview given by Admiral Byrd to the Chilean newspaper El Mercurio published on 5 March 1947. Historians never refer to it. I have the cutting and what follows in my translation from the Spanish language original.

There are a few preliminary points which must be made.

Rear-Admiral Byrd was a serving naval officer in charge of a major Antarctic expedition involving ten ships and 4,000 men.

In the El Mercurio article, Admiral Byrd reports a major threat to the existence of the United States from an unspecified enemy.

If a major threat to the security of the United States had become known to him, this should have been reported secretly to the Pentagon and not first to a Chilean newspaper. The United States at the time was the world's only atomic power and was the most powerful nation on Earth.

The foregoing facts when read with the article indicate that the balance of Admiral Byrd's mind was disturbed. He had not been removed from command and therefore he was not certifiably insane in the opinion of the Operation's medical officers. Accordingly it is very possible that a threat had been delivered, and that other members attached to Operation High Jump knew of it.

In the translation of the article I have added my own comments in bold type.

"El Mercurio, 5 March 1947.
    Aboard Mount Olympus on the High Seas, 4 March.

ADMIRAL RICHARD E BYRD SPEAKS ON THE STRATEGIC IMPORTANCE OF THE POLAR REGIONS - By Lee van Atta for El Mercurio.

Admiral Richard Byrd warned today that it is necessary for the United States to adopt protective measures against the possibility of an invasion of the country by hostile aircraft proceeding from the polar regions.

Those who seek to minimize what Admiral Byrd was saying here state that by his use of the word "invasion", he actually meant "invasion of US air space" and nothing so ridiculous as an invasion of the country. We see from the second use of the word in the article below, however, that he definitely meant invasion of the United States by airborne forces.

Admiral Byrd was therefore saying that the most powerful nation on earth, the only Nuclear Power in the world, with a population of 250 million people, was under immediate threat of invasion by airborne troops landing from aircraft, and these aircraft would fly in from over the two polar regions. How many hundreds of thousands of troop-carrying aircraft would be needed to accomplish this invasion? Or rather, would the invaders be armed with weapons of such potential and magnitude beyond nuclear weapons that a mere handful of them would be enough to subdue the United States utterly and force its surrender?

'The admiral said: "It is not my intention to scare anybody, but the bitter reality is that if a new war should come, the United States will be attacked by aircraft flying in from over one or both poles."

'This statement was made in recapitulating Byrd's findings as a polar explorer in an exclusive interview for International News Services.

'On the subject of the recently concluded expedition, Byrd said that the most important result of the observations and discoveries made is the modern potential which they bear in relation to the security of the United States.

'"The fantastic speed with which the world is developing - the admiral declared - is one of the objective lessons learnt during the Antarctic exploration recently effected.

He did not realize that the world was developing at fantastic speed until he saw something in Antarctica.

'"I cannot do more than deliver a strong warning to my compatriots in the sense that the time has already passed in which we can take refuge in isolation and rest in the confidence that distance, the oceans and the poles constitute a guarantee of security.

'The admiral reiterated the need to remain in a state of alert and vigilance and build the last redoubts of defence against an invasion.

Hitler had one or two last redoubts with which he planned to hold out to the last gasp. But these last redoubts were not begun until the last months of a lost war. Thus Admiral Byrd hints that the next war is already lost for the United States even before it has begun. And the use of the word "invasion" here confirms that he is talking of a ground invasion by airborne forces.

'"I can realize perhaps better than anybody else what the use of scientific knowledge in these explorations means because I can make comparisons.

This is an important sentence, for it highlights the central importance of Byrd himself in identifying how Antarctica has been changed physically since the previous visits.

'"Twenty years ago I made my first Antarctic expedition with less than 150 men, two ships and ten aircraft. At that time exploration was dangerous and risky, and a singular experience. But now, a little less than twenty years later, an expedition fifteen times greater has, in all respects reviewed the Antarctic and completed its mission in less than two months, and left the region after having made important geographical discoveries.

What can these important geographic discoveries have been, made while just "reviewing the Antarctic?" Does he mean that the geography of Antarctica had been changed significantly over the last twenty years sufficiently to provoke alarm and consternation? Or was he told to take himself and his ships home right now now or face the consequences?

'"The moral to be drawn from this comparison...

The word comparison again

is clear; given that the speed of progress seems to know no boundaries, it is important that we accelerate the pace of our thinking, our projects and our actions, and the expansion of our horizons,

to avoid certain defeat in the new war?

but it is essential that we do this now, because the survival of the world as well as military science is at a vital stage of its development.

'The admiral declared that in his opinion the expedition had made an unprecedented step forward inasmuch as the geographical discoveries were verified so rapidly. And he concluded by praising the work of the airmen of the cartographical service etc etc...."

In my opinion the United States was given its final warning and choice at Neuschwabenland. And in the summer of 1947, through the spate of UFO sightings over US air bases, during which time no UFO was intercepted or shot down, the warning was reinforced.

The warning, almost certainly aimed at having a stop put to nuclear weapons and nuclear power developments on Earth, was ignored. Nuclear proliferation has continued outwards from the United States worldwide to this very day, and threatens the parallel world.

Accodingly an alternative decision was made by the Neuschwabenland pact in 1948, the fruits of which we shall see for ourselves within the next twenty years for reasons I have explained in other postings. It is an alternative decision which we shall all come to bitterly regret.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    467 Posts
    The article makes a mistake concerning the population of the US in 1947, it was approaching 150 million not 250 million. Also as for the US being invaded by airvorne forces from the direction of the poles, a war with the Soviet Union would have involved Soviet aircraft flying over the North Pole to the US - the shortage distance from most parts of Russia to points in the Lower 48 States goes over the North Pole.

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    german/english
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    Married parent
    Occupation
    translator german to english
    Politics
    pro-Reich
    Religion
    devotee goddess freya
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Aemeric

I stand corrected on the population figure.

The article considers a threat primarily from the South Pole. It was at Antarctica, a land mass, and not at the North Pole, a vast ice-field, that Byrd suddenly realized the danger which the United States was supposedly facing.

The Pentagon would have already considered the precautions the US needed to confront an attack by the Russians from the North Pole. That kind of thing is actually the main reason for the existence of the Pentagon.

If this was the thought that suddenly struck Byrd, it hardly merited abandoning the exploration. He could have sent a signal.

Can you please explain how the Soviets would have benefited by attacking from over the South Pole. Also, if you can work one out, what would be the route flown and where would all these thousands and thousands of aircraft have refuelled?

Please calculate broadly how many troop-carrying aircraft the Soviets would have needed to overwhelm the United States.

I could go further but will await with interest your reply.

Last Online
    Sunday, July 22nd, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Ireland, and Wales
    Country
    Cultist
    Politics
    Cthulhic
    Religion
    LHP
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Interesting.

I always thought the initial UFO sighting in the US had something to do with Operation Paperclip. Now, after reading about Admiral Byrd's Antarctic expedition, I'm beginning to think those sightings may, in fact, have been a warning/projection of power by the Krauts.
    Omnia risus et omnis pulvis et omnia nihil - HPL

"Oh, you should never, never doubt what nobody is sure about." - Willy Wonka

“niemand bleibt hier” - Maria Orsic

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    467 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ohrdruf View Post
    The article considers a threat primarily from the South Pole. It was at Antarctica, a land mass, and not at the North Pole, a vast ice-field, that Byrd suddenly realized the danger which the United States was supposedly facing.
    'The admiral said: "It is not my intention to scare anybody, but the bitter reality is that if a new war should come, the United States will be attacked by aircraft flying in from over one or both poles."
    The North Pole seems more likely, I don't who would attack US interests from the South Pole. There is the possibility of secret military bases on (or under the ice) at Antartica, terrestrial in nature.

The Pentagon would have already considered the precautions the US needed to confront an attack by the Russians from the North Pole. That kind of thing is actually the main reason for the existence of the Pentagon.
    Actually the Pentagon -both the building & the current US miltary structure - came about as the result of WWII. Part of the expansion of the Federal Governement during the FDR era.

Can you please explain how the Soviets would have benefited by attacking from over the South Pole. Also, if you can work one out, what would be the route flown and where would all these thousands and thousands of aircraft have refuelled?
    Perhaps Soviet sub bases was what Byrd had in mind.

Please calculate broadly how many troop-carrying aircraft the Soviets would have needed to overwhelm the United States.

I could go further but will await with interest your reply.
    I have no idea but remember we had just entered the atomic (bomb) age. Or maybe conventional bombers targeting specific vital targets, like the Chicago railyards, port facilities in New York, major dams & power plants (Coulee for example), the Pittsburgh steel mills, the factories of Detroit (called the arsenol of America in the WWII).

Also:
    '"I can realize perhaps better than anybody else what the use of scientific knowledge in these explorations means because I can make comparisons.

This is an important sentence, for it highlights the central importance of Byrd himself in identifying how Antarctica has been changed physically since the previous visits.

'"Twenty years ago I made my first Antarctic expedition with less than 150 men, two ships and ten aircraft. At that time exploration was dangerous and risky, and a singular experience. But now, a little less than twenty years later, an expedition fifteen times greater has, in all respects reviewed the Antarctic and completed its mission in less than two months, and left the region after having made important geographical discoveries.

What can these important geographic discoveries have been, made while just "reviewing the Antarctic?" Does he mean that the geography of Antarctica had been changed significantly over the last twenty years sufficiently to provoke alarm and consternation? Or was he told to take himself and his ships home right now now or face the consequences?
    I think Byrd was referring to the fact that much of Antarctica had been explored & mapped in the previous 20 years, thanks to the developement of earthy technology.

Last Online
    Sunday, July 22nd, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Ireland, and Wales
    Country
    Cultist
    Politics
    Cthulhic
    Religion
    LHP
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Russian documentary on Admiral Byrd's ill-fated Antarctic "expedition."

Antarctica Arctic Ahnenerbe 1/4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE3Ks...layer_embedded
    Omnia risus et omnis pulvis et omnia nihil - HPL

"Oh, you should never, never doubt what nobody is sure about." - Willy Wonka

“niemand bleibt hier” - Maria Orsic

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast