Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 61

Thread: Classify this gentleman if you can

  1. #41
    Member Pomor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Last Online
    Sunday, December 25th, 2005 @ 07:45 AM
    Subrace
    north-europid
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    Apolitical
    Posts
    704
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by cosmocreator
    Because most of the retards coming here are Meds and if I do that I'll be (and Skadi will be) called anti-Med. To me being called anti-Med is like being called anti-Semite. Doesn't effect me one way or the other. But the owner of this board doesn't want to give the impression of being anti-Med.
    Yeah, I see. There is a couple of non-Med however.

  2. #42
    Senior Member cosmocreator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 07:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Gender
    Age
    55
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Posts
    3,861
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Wend
    Yeah, I see. There is a couple of non-Med however.

    Plus if I ban someone I have to give a reason. The rules of this board do not restrict retards as far as I know.

  3. #43
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Gender
    Politics
    Putinism
    Posts
    5,207
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Wend
    Yeah, I see. There is a couple of non-Med however.
    We are banning obvious trolls as they come along, regardless of ethnicity/subtype. I think this weekend we may have banned more than 5 troublemaking posters. This will be a decision of the moderators and administration of Skadi.

  4. #44
    Member Pomor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Last Online
    Sunday, December 25th, 2005 @ 07:45 AM
    Subrace
    north-europid
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    Apolitical
    Posts
    704
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    We are banning obvious trolls as they come along, regardless of ethnicity/subtype. I think this weekend we may have banned more than 5 troublemaking posters. This will be a decision of the moderators and administration of Skadi.
    Yes, I understand that.

  5. #45
    Senior Member Ominous Lord Spoonblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Tuesday, September 26th, 2006 @ 01:55 AM
    Subrace
    shape-shifter
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Location
    Castle Fort Frightengaard
    Gender
    Age
    35
    Politics
    pride and power
    Religion
    I built the pyramids
    Posts
    1,294
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Post

    Another Frenchman :




    Cosmo, how can you say that someone like him doesn't belong in EUROPE where there are many people who look quite similiar to him spread all across Europe? (that are indigenous Europeans) Meds are people too LOL

    Look, here's a spaniard :eek http://www.thelastselten.com/ewan_mcgregor.jpg

    There are some people that I might agree with that they don't appear to belong in Europe...this man though?
    I envision a world where people dawning long white robes and elaborate headdresses run rampant down the streets, waving their arms in the air while screaming "we've gone mad, we've gone mad", like defrocked monks breaking the silence of ages past.

    Spoonblade: Sharper than a knife and twice as deadly.

  6. #46
    Senior Member Parzifal_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 24th, 2011 @ 03:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Aryan
    Ancestry
    Caucasus
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Gender
    Politics
    Still working on this...
    Posts
    78
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by cosmocreator
    Given how mixed the world has become I could fit in pretty much anywhere. My type is very old and has lived in Europe longer than most other types. I belong to Europe. This guy belongs in the Middle East.

    And btw, I didn't take down my photo because of your comment. I left Skadi for about 12 hours but intended to leave for good because of all the stupid people signing up here.
    Follow the thread Cosmo. I've already disclosed that the man is French as many people in the thread had already guessed. Incidentally what is this type you belong to that "has lived in Europe longer than most other types"? Pray tell where and in which rarefied homeland was it sequestered unchanged and unaffected by the usual historic traffic of genes through trade, warfare, climactic circumstance etc.? Like I said before and which you acknowledge, your cranio-facial type (going by that never-to-be-seen again avatar) is relatively common all througout Europe and West Asia i.e. the historic Indo-European belt of peoples and languages.

  7. #47
    Senior Member cosmocreator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 07:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Gender
    Age
    55
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Posts
    3,861
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1
    Follow the thread Cosmo. I've already disclosed that the man is French as many people in the thread had already guessed. Incidentally what is this type you belong to that "has lived in Europe longer than most other types"? Pray tell where and in which rarefied homeland was it sequestered unchanged and unaffected by the usual historic traffic of genes through trade, warfare, climactic circumstance etc.? Like I said before and which you acknowledge, your cranio-facial type (going by that never-to-be-seen again avatar) is relatively common all througout Europe and West Asia i.e. the historic Indo-European belt of peoples and languages.

    The guy doesn't belong in Europe. He shouldn't live anywhere west of Turkey. That's my opinion. If others see nothing wrong with his type moving from the Middle East to Europe, then I think they have faulty thinking. Arabs have been moving in droves to France. This guy is one of them. I'm sure a genetic test would show the correlation.

    As for me, I'm almost totally Upper Paleolithic. The small amount that isn't UP, is Nordic.

  8. #48
    Senior Member Johnny Reb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    Sunday, November 29th, 2009 @ 09:58 PM
    Subrace
    Arya/W.Baltic with Brunn
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Gender
    Politics
    Paleoconservative
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    534
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by cosmocreator
    The following attachment is 4 generations. I'm the baby.
    Can't see any attachment

  9. #49
    Senior Member cosmocreator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 07:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Gender
    Age
    55
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Posts
    3,861
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Reb
    Can't see any attachment

    I couldn't get it to work. I'll try again later.

  10. #50
    Senior Member Parzifal_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 24th, 2011 @ 03:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Aryan
    Ancestry
    Caucasus
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Gender
    Politics
    Still working on this...
    Posts
    78
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Faulty knowledge of anthropology

    Quote Originally Posted by cosmocreator
    The guy doesn't belong in Europe. He shouldn't live anywhere west of Turkey. That's my opinion. If others see nothing wrong with his type moving from the Middle East to Europe, then I think they have faulty thinking. Arabs have been moving in droves to France. This guy is one of them. I'm sure a genetic test would show the correlation.

    As for me, I'm almost totally Upper Paleolithic. The small amount that isn't UP, is Nordic.
    Look Cosmo, for the last time, the man is FRENCH, fully FRENCH. He is of FRENCH heritage, of peasant/farmer stock and has been so for generations before any Arabs set foot in France (Historically there never had been any significant colonization of France by Moors). Deal with it. He is not of Arab origin. You freely assume this about him with no evidence other than your own prejudice.

    FYI "Upper Paleolithic" is not a type it is a time. You're reaching desperately here with these fanciful descriptions of yourself, I must say. Like I said quite clearly in my previous posts, you have a very generic appearance that would be very much at home inside and outside of Europe as well, for instance, anywhere in west Asia like Iran, Turkey, the Middle East and the Caucasus. Now you can ruminate on the subtleties of your cranio-facial indeces but in broad terms you are simply a generic Caucasoid with light skin and pigmented hair. Phenotypic equivalents to yourself may be found in Eastern Europe, West Asia and anywhere in Caucasoid territory barring India.

    Somehow you prefer to see Europe as a closed sphere genetically. That reflects a very weak knowledge of Indo-European history. I am also almost positive that you know pitifully little of the Indo-European family of languages and probably think that any IE language outside of Europe got there by magic, borrowing or conquest....not by the fact that Indo-Europeans may have been there for thousands of years speaking a mother tongue (Proto-Indo-European) that gave bith to most modern IE languages.

    As for genetic testing please tell me which tests you are referring to. I have a medical background and have been following the trends in haplotypic amd MtDNA studies of ethnicity. If you knew anything about such tests you would know that Europe is NOT a closed sphere genetically. You would also know that there are belts of allelic/genotypic clusters do not follow the tight political boundaries we would like them to therefore to suggest that the man would defined as "Arab" through such tests is IGNORANCE. If that were the case many hundreds of thousands of Europeans would also turn out to be Arab and vice versa. You might turn out to be one yourself given the nature of MtDNA durability over thousands of years. Boy, that would be a nightmare for you Cosmo, huh!?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •