Other
    Politics
    Non-hateful Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    I bet McCulloch would have been considered slightly less schizophrenic (in your eyes) if he said that most Russians were Hallstatt Nordics.
    No, I consider McCulloch to be psychologically disturbed not because of his deeply flawed "estimates" of the sub-racial composition of ethnic Russians (his methodology for these 'estimates', according to himself, was guessing, based on 'personal experience') but because of the numerous, highly venomous, and entirely uncalled for attacks he made on my friends and I on the now-defunct nordish_com mailing list. I can cut and paste some 'juicy excerpts' if you'd like to see what I am talking about.

You would lose your money, and quite frankly I find it disturbing that you would make such a comment.
    OK, how would you classify him?

Who cares who the Aryans were?
    I care, because they were my direct ancestors.

P.S. Quit taking criticism against people you probably haven't even met (i.e. McCulloch) so personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Eendracht Maakt Mag
    No, I consider McCulloch a to be psychologically diturbed not because of his deeply flawed "estimates" of the sub-racial composition of Russia (his methodology for these estimates, according to himself, was guessing, based on 'personal experience) but because of the numerous, highly venomous, and entirely uncalled for attacks he made on my friends and I on the now-defunct nordish_com mailing list. I can cut and paste some 'juicy excerpts' if you'd like to see what I am talking about.
    Well... as you know I was also a member of the same list you describe (I was there even before you), and actually followed many of the discussions with interest. Suffice to say that if McCulloch is "psychologically disturbed" because of his emails to that list, then he is certainly not the only one... and not even the worst case of this supposed disturbedness...

OK, how would you classify him?
    The Indian guy? He is some sort of mix. At best Mediterranid, but not "Nordish" in my understanding of the term. And yes, that opinion remains the same, even if he is British, Russian or German. I don't care.

P.S. Quit taking criticism against people you probably haven't even met (i.e. McCulloch) so personally.
    If I desire your council one day, I will let you know. At the moment I don't need it or desire it.

Last Online
    Saturday, February 7th, 2004 @ 08:08 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    GOP
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The Indian guy? He is some sort of mix. At best Mediterranid, but not "Nordish" in my understanding of the term. And yes, that opinion remains the same, even if he is British, Russian or German. I don't care.

I would have said he is a mixture of irano-afghan, med, and a slight nordic strain(exact type is unidentifiable). This is probably what the future population of many European nations will look like after they absorb all their kurds and turks. I am not throwing africans into the mix yet.

Last Online
    Sunday, December 21st, 2003 @ 06:45 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    n/a
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

he is an aryan indian, whats the big deal? of course they look european. they are caucasians. semites and dravidians and north african hamites are not.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anfernee For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Saturday, December 24th, 2005 @ 12:12 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Non-hateful Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

not "Nordish" in my understanding of the term.
    What exactly is your understanding of the term? I am curious, because virtually everyone here has his own definition. Are Catherine Zeeta Jones and George Harrison 'Nordish'? Is Anna Kournikova 'Nordish'? I've met people who said that Kournikova wasn't 'Nordish', and others who said that Jones and Harrison weren't 'Nordish.'

If I desire your council one day, I will let you know. At the moment I don't need it or desire it.
    Way to shrug off friendly advice! What the hell is your problem lately? I am not criticizing you, or NW Europeans. I've made it very clear, that unlike certain people I have absolutely nothing against the Kelto-Germanic peoples. I am criticizing one individual, who happens to be of NW European ancestry (i.e. McCulloch), and my criticisms regarding the deficiencies of his Nordish concept are certainly valid.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    n/a
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Who cares who the Aryans were? They were not the only fair-skinned Europids around.
    aryans are the only europids around. whats the big deal about that guy? you guys are too bent up on terms like nordic etc, that guy is aryan, plain and simple. many indians (north mostly) are aryan and look white.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    n/a
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Again, I think this conclusively proves the utter idiocy of McCulloch's 'Nordish' concept, because look as this man may, he's still closer to any given Middle-Easterner genetically than any European. In any case, this phenotype is extremely rare in India. One of the highest-caste Brahmin groups in Northern India has only 12% light eyes.
    have you seen hdd's father? LOL i will show you, he looks french/german.....

What exactly is your understanding of the term? I am curious, because virtually everyone here has his own definition. Are Catherine Zeeta Jones and George Harrison 'Nordish'? Is Anna Kournikova 'Nordish'? I've met people who said that Kournikova wasn't 'Nordish', and others who said that Jones and Harrison weren't 'Nordish.'
    I don't have time now for lengthy essays, but in the strictest sense, Nordish implies people of Nordic European ancestry, blended with several other local Caucasoid varieties - but not so much that the Nordic phenotype is completely replaced by something else. Nordish is not a purity concept, but one of approximation. How far the "Nordish" phenotype can divert from the most typical Nordic one, and still be considered "Nordish", is currently at best based on personal opinions. I am sure you have your own standards of assimilability, too.

Way to shrug off friendly advice! What the hell is your problem lately? I am not criticizing you, or NW Europeans. I've made it very clear, that unlike certain people I have absolutely nothing against the Kelto-Germanic peoples. I am criticizing one individual, who happens to be of NW European ancestry (i.e. McCulloch), and my criticisms regarding the deficiencies of his Nordish concept are certainly valid.
    I don't care who the person is you are criticising - your criticism can remain - but just do it nicely and in a civilized, well-mannered way. What will you do if McCulloch decides to join the forum one day? Start swearing at him? We need to keep emotionalisms off the board, as it is deviating from the purpose of this classifications section. If your posts don't comply to the civility standards, then they will be either removed or edited.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Saturday, December 24th, 2005 @ 12:12 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Non-hateful Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anfernee
    have you seen hdd's father? LOL i will show you, he looks french/german.....
    No, I haven't seen hdd's father. I have seen hdd though, and, to me he looks like a very typical Indian.

Edit: his father doesn't look French or German. You must be joking (as always).

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast