student
    Politics
    Apolitical
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by desibaba
    Here is a pic of the same actor who looks nordish enough in this picture to make many europeans look like "untermenschen"

http://hrithikpics.hypermart.net/images/image124.htm
    Are his eyes yellow? Weird.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Saturday, December 24th, 2005 @ 12:12 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Non-hateful Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Here is a pic of the same actor who looks nordish enough in this picture to make many europeans look like "untermenschen"

http://hrithikpics.hypermart.net/images/image124.htm
    Again, I think this conclusively proves the utter idiocy of McCulloch's 'Nordish' concept, because look as this man may, he's still closer to any given Middle-Easterner genetically than any European. In any case, this phenotype is extremely rare in India. One of the highest-caste Brahmin groups in Northern India has only 12% light eyes.

Last Online
    Thursday, May 10th, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Slavic
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ah, So that explains the Indische Freiwilligen Legion. You all speak German!

Last Online
    Saturday, February 7th, 2004 @ 08:08 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    GOP
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eendracht Maakt Mag
    Again, I think this conclusively proves the utter idiocy of McCulloch's 'Nordish' concept, because look as this man may, he's still closer to any given Middle-Easterner genetically than any European. In any case, this phenotype is extremely rare in India. On of the highest-caste Brahmin groups in Northern India has only 12% light eyes.
    Very true. This nordish phenotype sticks out in india. There are individuals even more nordish than this guy (very rare). The driver of my cab when I was visiting India (northwestern regions) was strikingly blue eyed with a baywatch sun tan and looked like a bust of a scythian come to life (tall, slender and with very sharp facial profile).

I think the genetic proximity argument may not be really relevent because phenotype is the largest reason for desire of racial preservation. If all humans looked alike but otherwise had the same outwardly invisible genetic differences, I doubt this board would even exist. Like it or not, most people (of the WN mold) would probably prefer an outwardly nordish person like this actor to a dark brooding sicilian type regardless of cultural and invisible genotype differences.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Non-hateful Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think the genetic proximity argument may not be really relevent because phenotype is the largest reason for desire of racial preservation. If all humans looked alike but otherwise had the same outwardly invisible genetic differences, I doubt this board would even exist.
    Well, that's pure conjecture. Such a scenario has not existed and will never exist. These invisible differences are extremely important nevertheless - people can perceive genetic distance. For example, genetic children are four times less likely to kill their parents than adopted children, regardless of phenotype. Do a little reading on Rushton's "Genetic Simmilarity Theory". Jews are extremely collectivist, regardless of the fact that their phenotypes range from swarthy Armenoid to Nordic, because they are an extremely inbred group, whose members are very closely related to each other, not because they all look alike.

Like it or not, most people (of the WN mold) would probably prefer an outwardly nordish person like this actor to a dark brooding sicilian type regardless of cultural and invisible genotype differences.
    That's debatable. Personally, I would place 'dark brooding sicilian' types and this guy at about the same level of assimilability into a Northern European genepool. He's obviously phenotypically anomalous, and there is no telling what kind of genes he could pass on to his children (if he were to mate with a "Nordish" female, that is).

Last Online
    Saturday, February 7th, 2004 @ 08:08 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    GOP
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eendracht Maakt Mag
    Well, that's pure conjecture. Such a scenario has not existed and will never exist. These invisible differences are extremely important nevertheless - people can perceive genetic distance. For example, genetic children are four times less likely to kill their parents than adopted children, regardless of phenotype.

That's debatable. Personally, I would place 'dark brooding sicilian' types and this guy at about the same level of assimilability. He's obviously phenotypically anomalous, and there is no telling what kind of genes he could pass on to his children (if he were to mate with a "Nordish" female, that is).
    There may be a lot of environmental factors leading to adopted children killing their parents. I doubt that the kids can somehow sense their parents are genetically distant and therefore fair game for target practice. The menendez brothers are an obvious example of biological kids gone wrong.

Regarding the actor, the phenotype he would pass if he mated with a nordish girl would be light eyes for sure, and caucasian features along with light skin and possibly hair. In any case the child would look nordish. In terms of other genetic tendencies, the child could inherit anything from cystic fibrosis genes from her euro parent and genes for heart disease from her indic parent. But the genes behind all diseases that are ethnicity specific have not all been identified (if they do have a genetic component). Also, an unfortunate combination may occur in the kitchen with the child whipping up some noxious combination of lutefisk and curry

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Non-hateful Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There may be a lot of environmental factors leading to adopted children killing their parents.
    The study I am talking about dealt with children adopted into upper middle-class at infancy. The whole point was to provide evidence that humans can sense genetic distance (to a certain extent).

I doubt that the kids can somehow sense their parents are genetically distant
    They can. That's the whole point. I can cite plenty of other studies and simmilar phenomena if you're interested.

As far as anthropometry itself goes, I would say that the man is Atlanto-Mediterranean. However, knowing his ancestry, I can't say that I would consider him 'Nordish'.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 07:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I'd like to see what all 4 of his grandparents looked like and preferrably all 8 of his great grandparents.

IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Non-hateful Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    No it does not. It merely means that you don't grasp the concept, by equating this Indian with "Nordish".
    LOL, where did I say that? I merely pointed out the fact that people who have little to no Northern European ancestry can, based on McCulloch's schitzophrenic ravings, be considered 'Nordish' (I am willing to bet you would classify him as 'Nordish' if someone told you he was from Britain), but people who have been living in Northern Europe for thousands of years and who are genetically Northern European would not be classified as such.

But even you know that ancient "Aryan" invasions have had an impact in northern India.
    The Aryans were Kurgan folk from Southern Russia, not the people ancestral to NW Europeans.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast