Thread: Paul Lincke (1866-1946), Berliner, Opperetta Komponist

daevid

Paul Lincke (1866-1946), Berliner, Opperetta Komponist

I am interested in the Opperettas produced by the Berlin Composers from the late 1890s to 1930s, particularly Paul Lincke. I have 20 tracks of " FRAU LUNA", on an "ACANTA" CD
    Paul Lincke was a NAZI so was not too popular for a while after WW2, He had his own Theater in Berlin, "The Appollo"; his Publishing house was the "Verlag-Appollo".

Anyone who has more info' on P.L. & the other composers of this period, I would be grateful for further info'. "FRAU LUNA" has recently been playing again in Deutschland.
    Daevid, waiting in expectation
    x_charm

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 4th, 2003 @ 01:31 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Go for Peace in the world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post PAul Lincke

I am searching for cd's or songs from the Operetta "Frau Luna". We are playing this operetta end of this month in Belgium. Can somebody help me searching for the music, because i don't find the whole operetta.
    Daevid, can you share these 20 tracks with me please? (wva@bns-be.com) - Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by daevid
    I am interested in the Opperettas produced by the Berlin Composers from the late 1890s to 1930s, particularly Paul Lincke. I have 20 tracks of " FRAU LUNA", on an "ACANTA" CD
    Paul Lincke was a NAZI so was not too popular for a while after WW2, He had his own Theater in Berlin, "The Appollo"; his Publishing house was the "Verlag-Appollo".

Anyone who has more info' on P.L. & the other composers of this period, I would be grateful for further info'. "FRAU LUNA" has recently been playing again in Deutschland.
    Daevid, waiting in expectation
    x_charm